• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Sunken City v2.5.0

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
full

full

Powered by Bribe's Damage Engine
[Hosted Project Page | Forum]

INFORMATION

CHANGELOG

FEATURES

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

CREDITS

INFORMATION
Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.

Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
Amount of Heroes: 21
Maximum Level: 18

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Enemy Handicap
100%
120%
150%
185%
230%
Enemy Bonus Damage
0%
30%
80%
130%
170%
Enemy Bonus Armor
Enemy Bonus Attack Speed
0%
15%
25%
35%
40%

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Bonus Gold per Kill
Bonus XP
0%
0%
1%
3%
5%
Bonus Drop Chances
0%
10%
15%
20%
30%
Starting Gold

CHANGELOG

186388-albums6607-picture72240.png
Version 2.5.0. [08.03.2024]
Come and play with us in our Discord server! Join here.

General Changes
  • Tooltip fixes.
  • Minor terrain changes.
  • Mastery and Potency values now additionally update periodically during combat in addition to the on-spellcast update.
  • Reset Talents now correctly has a cooldown of 60 seconds instead of 100.
  • The <-stats> command has been removed as stacking info is now available through the UI elements.
  • Base cooldown of abilities in tooltips is now displayed past the decimal point.
  • Fixed a bug where Hunter and Tidewarrior could not be chosen through random hero selection.
  • Fixed a bug where Hero Status Bars, DPS Meter and Hero Custom Resource UI elements were not working.
  • Fixed a bug where flat damage reduction effects could completely negate some of the damage dealt by Nightmares.
  • Fixed a bug where music would stop playing after loading the game.
  • Fixed the Loading Screen to no longer have its text covered by the Loading Bar, which was moved in a recent Warcraft 3 patch.

Classes
full
Death Knight
  • Fixed a bug where the Breath of Sindragosa Talent could also damage allies.
  • Fixed a bug where the Decomposition Talent was increasing the damage of Plaguebearer's effect by more than intended.
full
Hunter
  • Fixed a bug where Grylls gained 10% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Huffer gained 5% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Spike gained 30% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
full
Necromancer
  • Fixed a bug where the Life from Death Talent had incorrect chance for Skeletal minions to drop Blood Globes.
full
Paladin
  • Fixed a bug where Ardent Defender's increased Healing taken was not working properly.
full
Priest
  • Fixed a bug where Void Rift could move Demon Portals.
full
Tidewarrior
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike would not gain increased damage while above 25% Critical Strike chance.
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike's visual effect would occasionally appear on the wrong target.
  • Fixed a bug where the Myrmidon effect of Tail Slam could increase non-attack damage.
  • Fixed a bug where the Storm Trident Talent was not working.
full
Tinker
  • Inventor's Demolitions effect can now heal the Tinker while below 40% health up from 35%.
  • Fixed a bug where the Critical Strike provided by the Target Locking Talent was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where the Ion Grenade Talent was not doubling the mana scaling it adds when Throw Betty is Upgraded.
  • Fixed a bug where Upgraded Throw Betty would never stun.
full
Windmaster
  • Now has the correct Attribute Bonus ability.
full
Witch Doctor
  • Fixed a bug where the Spiritual Touch Talent's effect for Ancient Ward did not apply on Heroes.

Items
186388-albums6307-picture71865.jpg
Items

• Skyfeather Crown will now only allow spellcasts to empower the attacks of the Spirit of Aviana if the Spirit is already summoned.
  • Spellbreaker Shield should no longer appear under the Mana Regeneration shop Category.
  • Fixed a bug where Forbidden Seal would occasionally grant more Talent Slots than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Saberclaws was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where Chemical Armor was granting more Health Regeneration (Stat) than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Staff of Idrassil would also apply its buff on summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Eye of Discord's AoE effect would not trigger for attacks against non-hero units.
  • Fixed a bug where Sanguine Gaze was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Spiked Chains was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Topaz Amulet was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Embrace of the Hawk's Equip effect was not working.

Archives

FEATURES
  • Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
  • Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
  • Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
  • Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
  • Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
  • Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
  • Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
  • Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
  • Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
  • Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
  • Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
  • Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
  • Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
  • Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

Intelligence HeroesStrength HeroesAgility Heroes

Shaman [1]
Druid [2]
Priest [3]
Mage [4]
Necromancer [5]
Warlock [6]
Witch Doctor [7]
Warrior [1]
Paladin [2]
Death Knight [3]
Monk [4]
Tidewarrior [5]
Dragon Sentinel [6]
Tinker [7]
Rogue [1]
Hunter [2]
Feral Druid [3]
Windmaster [4]
Berserker [5]
Demon Hunter [6]
Siren [7]

CREDITS

I would like to thank the following people:
Note:
There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.

Contents

Sunken City v2.5.0 (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Dec-13 (14:27:40)Personal Comment:One of the most polished maps, of its type, that I had a chance to play. Beautiful terrain, nice story, well customized heroes and enemies...

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
Okay, so I've been playing around with this map for a while (love it! Very well done developers!) and there's only one thing I haven't been able to figure out is what the fifth legendary item is.
I know how to get Sulfuras, Thor'idal, Atiesh and Dawn, but whatever the last one is has me completely stumped. I figure it has something to do with the Phoenix Egg (which I found via. the teleporter doodad) but I cannot for the life of me get any clue as to what to do with it. Any hints from anybody?

1) You can find information regarding this item behind the gate which is locked with Feric's Key. The Gate is near the Skeleton Tomb Dungeon.
2) The Light Prism is heavily involved with this Legendary item, you can find it on the southern beach near the Zultar Forest Dungeon.
Played map and realy loved it... but at some point in multiplayer games when playing it i get "I am your daddy" message and forced to quit. Also this happend 3 times when i was at dungeon with the Skull of Ravius item reward and always after dealing with the boss I get prompted with this message. Anyone knows whats this about?
Something triggers the anti-cheat system. It would be best if you give me a replay of your game.
If not, any information would be useful. What heroes do you use when that happens? At what difficulty? Anything that might help, tho replay would be the best.

Level 1
Replay sadly I dont have, will post it if it happens again and i get it. As for difficulty and heroes i been playing with my friend: on hard heroic mode as 2 man Blood-Mage(bouth times) and Warrior/ Tidebringer when it happend as i remember those 2 times and always after the dungeon, before mentioned, does the notice of cheating come. Also its not a standard notice like one you get in singleplayer i just get the option to "quit campaing".

Level 2
1) You can find information regarding this item behind the gate which is locked with Feric's Key. The Gate is near the Skeleton Tomb Dungeon.
2) The Light Prism is heavily involved with this Legendary item, you can find it on the southern beach near the Zultar Forest Dungeon.

Thank you! I figured it out after some messing around. The wings look super cool!

SpasMaster

Level 23
Not sure, I still have no issues with it. Most of the clan had no issues with it aswell. There were some of them who got notified about a possible infection, but just ignored it and everything went fine for them. I'd contact Ralle about this if I were you.

Level 3
Now that I've been able to play the newer version more extensively I do think that the talents largely have kept hero power roughly the same even without ults. However, the game is still slightly more boring due to less active abilities to press now. You might want to consider making some of the talents more interesting than flat % increases.

Examples of interesting talents that add to the game would be witch doctor's voodoo mask summoning or the death knight's ghoul summon. On the flip side some really bad talents that need changed would be the troll berserker's talents, you only get usage out of a lot of them when low on health which at least in my case is not the majority of the time I play him. And they're dull % increase talents that don't have some interesting gimmick to them to make them enjoyable.

Also you might want to do more to differentiate glyphs and talents because the only really unique thing talents have going for them is the fact they're different for each hero. However they share the same 3 choice cap glyphs have, and most talents are basically more specialized versions of the offensive/defensive glyphs.

SpasMaster

Level 23
However, the game is still slightly more boring due to less active abilities to press now.
I am sure you were pressing those ultimates all the time... with their cooldowns of over 100 seconds... give me a break...
You liked them and now you hate me because they are gone - that's fine. But just don't come and tell me how the heroes feel "less active now" because a skill you can't even cast twice in 2 fights got removed. And let's be honest - even when ultimates are ready to use, people save them for the right time to use. They are never spammed on cooldown.
On the flip side some really bad talents that need changed would be the troll berserker's talents, you only get usage out of a lot of them when low on health which at least in my case is not the majority of the time I play him. And they're dull % increase talents that don't have some interesting gimmick to them to make them enjoyable.
I am always going to consider suggestions, but the passive nature of Berserker is the reason for what you call "dull" Talents. Regarding the % thingy, there are ways to keep yourself at ~50% the majority of the time.
While at that topic, I've noticed something throughout your comments; you seem to have a taste about things (and that's totally fine), but you want your tastes to be satisfied across ALL heroes. But, see that's the thing, the existence of so many heroes and talents is so it can fit the tastes of many different players. Say, for example, that you like a hero that spams a lot of spells - then perhaps the Mage is probably suited for you. However you also want the Berserker, the Dragon Knight, the Warrior and everyone to fit your taste which just won't happen. You seemed to be annoyed by passiveness and again, that's fine. But Berserker has very passive styled abilities. He's mostly centered around auto-attacking which is why his talents are mostly amplifiers. I do not deny their simplicity, but it's meant to be simple in his particular scenario.
Not to mention that Talents in this game by default are meant to be passive improvements to hero abilities. The price was the ultimates which I never was proud of, because most of the time they were yet another AoE ability with greater stats. There were good, unique and interesting ultimates in the game - guess what happened to them? They stayed and are still in the game. Everything that was plain simple and boring got removed in favor of 8 Talents that bring passive effects to your spells.
Also you might want to do more to differentiate glyphs and talents because the only really unique thing talents have going for them is the fact they're different for each hero. However they share the same 3 choice cap glyphs have, and most talents are basically more specialized versions of the offensive/defensive glyphs.
Well, this was the goal for them from the start. I did want to have the 3 choice cap. I have always liked games where you have to choose a set bonuses out of many options. I am well aware of the technical similarities between Glyphs and Talents, but both thematically and gameplay-wise they are completely different.
Now that I've been able to play the newer version more extensively I do think that the talents largely have kept hero power roughly the same even without ults.
In fact, it's not nearly the same. Heroes are way stronger now, which is why I recently did all the buffs across difficulties greater than "Easy".

Level 3
"New areas in the late game (Coming with the WC3 patch that increases map size limit)"

im sorry for going off-topic here but is the size limit increase even confirmed to be coming? coz last i heard it was just speculation

Level 3
I am sure you were pressing those ultimates all the time... with their cooldowns of over 100 seconds... give me a break...
You liked them and now you hate me because they are gone - that's fine. But just don't come and tell me how the heroes feel "less active now" because a skill you can't even cast twice in 2 fights got removed. And let's be honest - even when ultimates are ready to use, people save them for the right time to use. They are never spammed on cooldown.

I am always going to consider suggestions, but the passive nature of Berserker is the reason for what you call "dull" Talents. Regarding the % thingy, there are ways to keep yourself at ~50% the majority of the time.
While at that topic, I've noticed something throughout your comments; you seem to have a taste about things (and that's totally fine), but you want your tastes to be satisfied across ALL heroes. But, see that's the thing, the existence of so many heroes and talents is so it can fit the tastes of many different players. Say, for example, that you like a hero that spams a lot of spells - then perhaps the Mage is probably suited for you. However you also want the Berserker, the Dragon Knight, the Warrior and everyone to fit your taste which just won't happen. You seemed to be annoyed by passiveness and again, that's fine. But Berserker has very passive styled abilities. He's mostly centered around auto-attacking which is why his talents are mostly amplifiers. I do not deny their simplicity, but it's meant to be simple in his particular scenario.
Not to mention that Talents in this game by default are meant to be passive improvements to hero abilities. The price was the ultimates which I never was proud of, because most of the time they were yet another AoE ability with greater stats. There were good, unique and interesting ultimates in the game - guess what happened to them? They stayed and are still in the game. Everything that was plain simple and boring got removed in favor of 8 Talents that bring passive effects to your spells.

Well, this was the goal for them from the start. I did want to have the 3 choice cap. I have always liked games where you have to choose a set bonuses out of many options. I am well aware of the technical similarities between Glyphs and Talents, but both thematically and gameplay-wise they are completely different.

In fact, it's not nearly the same. Heroes are way stronger now, which is why I recently did all the buffs across difficulties greater than "Easy".

It really depends on the hero, some are hurt greatly by the removal of their ult which was a deciding factor in boss fights. Though the talents balanced out the strength roughly for them I'm sure like you said they made other heroes more overpowered.

I never said I wanted all heroes to fit my tastes either, I was just saying it's unhealthy to have a hero purely fit into a single role when you could use talents to change them up a bit. Is variety that extends beyond hero choice such a bad thing to you? They can be passive improvements without being completely boring you know.

Also some ults were more than cast once and forget, warlock's for example with the infernals added a lot to the fight with minions to soak up damage for you and do a decent bit on your own, among others. Don't act like your ults were all just single target boring damage bursts or something you were completely exaggerating how little they're used.

Level 15
I actually opened Internet Explorer after 5 years to download this map. Haha. Tested it a bit. Haven't played that much, but from what I have seen I like direction you are taking this map, but I am not sure is it perfect right now. I am really not big fan of removed ultimates. I get it, you had no space for talents, but still, I like having my "shit got real" button. And it is always nice being half way through level 5, knowing that on the next level you are getting your ultimate, and you can't wait to test it. I remember in TKoK Eastern Kingdoms that creator took one item slot for talents, not sure how it looked like, because I haven't played it in ages, but I think you should check it! Keep up with the good work!

SpasMaster

Level 23
im sorry for going off-topic here but is the size limit increase even confirmed to be coming? coz last i heard it was just speculation
It is confirmed. Two members of the Hive visited Blizzard several months ago and discussed the future of Warcraft patches and Blizzard said that it is coming. What isn't confirmed is how big the increasement will be.
I never said I wanted all heroes to fit my tastes either, I was just saying it's unhealthy to have a hero purely fit into a single role when you could use talents to change them up a bit. Is variety that extends beyond hero choice such a bad thing to you? They can be passive improvements without being completely boring you know.
Alright then, as I said, I am open for suggestions. I will take in consideration anything and everything.
Also some ults were more than cast once and forget, warlock's for example with the infernals added a lot to the fight with minions to soak up damage for you and do a decent bit on your own, among others. Don't act like your ults were all just single target boring damage bursts or something you were completely exaggerating how little they're used.
You know that the Infernal is still there, right...? Right? -_-
I'd advise you to see which of the ultimate abilities remained in the game in one form or another before talking how good they were.
Tested it a bit. Haven't played that much, but from what I have seen I like direction you are taking this map, but I am not sure is it perfect right now.
It cannot possible be perfect. I spent almost 3 months working on this. It's freshly released, there will be many changes to the Talents in the future, they cannot be perfectly nailed from the get-go.
I am really not big fan of removed ultimates. I get it, you had no space for talents
It wasn't just the space. They didn't fit in with Talents, cause they couldn't be affected by them. Or, well, they technically could, but having a Talent that is useless until level 6 is just bad.
I like having my "shit got real" button. And it is always nice being half way through level 5, knowing that on the next level you are getting your ultimate, and you can't wait to test it.
Yes, I understand. I know it isn't the same, but I set the last Glyph Slot and the last Talent Slot to be unlocked at level 6 which is the point where you can get your entire build and setup going for you. So level 6 is still a big deal. Again, I know it's not the same but both me and everyone else has been sticking to the same exact leveling system for over 10 years. There are thousands of maps where you get an ultimate ability at level 6. And in some of them it's essential to have it (like moba games). But I felt that with Talents I can break away a bit from the pattern and implement a system that is unique for this map. Have something new. And I don't regret it, because the response has been overwhelmingly positive.
And yes, I do care for those who liked ultimates, which is the the reason that I have kept so many of them still within the game: Starfall, Polar Blast, Skull Split, Dragon Form, Metamorphosis, Infernal, Static Shock, Army of the Dead.... the list goes on.

Last edited:
Level 3
It is confirmed. Two members of the Hive visited Blizzard several months ago and discussed the future of Warcraft patches and Blizzard said that it is coming. What isn't confirmed is how big the increasement will be.

Alright then, as I said, I am open for suggestions. I will take in consideration anything and everything.

You know that the Infernal is still there, right...? Right? -_-
I'd advise you to see which of the ultimate abilities remained in the game in one form or another before talking how good they were.

It cannot possible be perfect. I spent almost 3 months working on this. It's freshly released, there will be many changes to the Talents in the future, they cannot be perfectly nailed from the get-go.

It wasn't just the space. They didn't fit in with Talents, cause they couldn't be affected by them. Or, well, they technically could, but having a Talent that is useless until level 6 is just bad.

Yes, I understand. I know it isn't the same, but I set the last Glyph Slot and the last Talent Slot to be unlocked at level 6 which is the point where you can get your entire build and setup going for you. So level 6 is still a big deal. Again, I know it's not the same but both me and everyone else has been sticking to the same exact leveling system for over 10 years. There are thousands of maps where you get an ultimate ability at level 6. And in some of them it's essential to have it (like moba games). But I felt that with Talents I can break away a bit from the pattern and implement a system that is unique for this map. Have something new. And I don't regret it, because the response has been overwhelmingly positive.
And yes, I do care for those who liked ultimates, which is the the reason that I have kept so many of them still within the game: Starfall, Polar Blast, Skull Split, Dragon Form, Metamorphosis, Infernal, Static Shock, Army of the Dead.... the list goes on.

The infernal was just an example of an ult that was more than cast at a particular moment and forget, you did have some well designed ones. Also referring to what Mogul said you wouldn't really need talents to affect ultimates they're plenty strong on their own, or you could make it so that ultimate talents were another category entirely and you could pick 1 to change them up a bit after fighting a certain boss or finding an artifact maybe, That would make it more than just some level cap. Though I'm fine with talents and no ultimates as long as they're improved a bit.

Also Dragon Form and Metamorphosis are so low duration they're not very useful now so I would hardly call that keeping them in the game, it's a token effort at best.

Here are some simple suggestions to make your talent system more interesting,

-For example you could make a talent for Naga Siren that makes it so that her water elementals gain a new interesting ability like splitting into smaller elementals on death or give them a minor ability to cast like a small slow or healing/buffing allies.

-Troll berserker could have a talent to do with his large amount of poisons, maybe make it so that whenever he throws his toxic sack it can summon spiders or oozes. Another potential talent for him would be adding an interesting effect to the poison like making it heal him slightly based on how many trophy skulls the berserker has or make enemies explode on death. You could keep the low health talents in there if you want but it's better to add some rewards for players who aren't stupid enough to keep their hero constantly low hp to balance it out.

-Even more examples include:
1: Making the Blood Mage gain max health or mana every time he uses a blood globe, for obvious reasons he seems to love them.
2: Give the necromancer some sort of soul collection mechanic where after X number of kills he summons a stronger skeleton with better stats and an ability or something.
3: A talent for the Pandaren Monk to make random healing or buffing food every time he uses an ability or some other condition. Brew items would work too as a substitute if you didn't want food.
4: Holy heroes like the priest or paladin could gain bonuses against unholy creatures like the demons increasing their damage output against them or something, but naturally it wouldn't work on non-demons.
5: Demon hunter could temporarily gain something like +1 to all stats every time he kills a demon for X number of seconds or maybe slightly increase his damage or attack speed, or give him a % chance on hit to do something like snare a demon for 1 second or something minor.

Level 6
SpasMaster said:

Increase the amount of the talents then. It would definitely make you wonder twice what to choose in different situations and actually, that will make the game even more "flexible".

Level 1
You need a torch, its in front of the lvl6 dungeon entrance, hidden in plain sight.

Level 4
Hey $M! First of all, great map! I really enjoy playing it :) I found out something that pisses me off :( I was playing on solo and every time I want to save the game crashes. I was playing it on 2.2.7 so I don't know if it got fixed on 2.2.8. Reply please!

Level 6
Hey $M! First of all, great map! I really enjoy playing it :) I found out something that pisses me off :( I was playing on solo and every time I want to save the game crashes. I was playing it on 2.2.7 so I don't know if it got fixed on 2.2.8. Reply please!

I had the exact same issue.

Senneria

Level 6
@apcrabnightlive try and change your Warcraft 3 version to 1.26 with a Warcraft version switcher. You can get one from dota-utilities. Does the issue persist when using that version as well?

Level 5
Is there really no we can obtain the Artifact items? I've basically found their locations.. I think there's no way to get them :/

EDIT: IDK if anyone encountered this but... I played Death Knight recently and his 2nd skill does no damage... a bug perhaps?

Last edited:
Level 1
Outstanding Map!!! I've been playing it during 6months and each update makes the map better and better. Great Thanks to :)SpasMaster:).
Witing for a new update:rolleyes:

Level 3
man there's this horrendous bug for demon hunter, sometimes when you die and you are mid animation for an ability or during metaphorm, the methamorpm ability will grey out and you won't be able to do anything with your character, once you use an ability it will stay auto-atacking forever, have lost several games cause of this, its enfuriating not being able to play a hero because it can just fuck up and not work anymore

here's a replay showing it happening, it happends almost at the end ( ended game pretty much) after we blow up the door after the water ele boss, demon hunter gets killed by the stone giant right as i was trying to recall it back to a resurrectiopn stone and bug happends

Attachments

• aaa.w3g
    749.9 KB · Views: 56

Senneria

Level 6
Checked the replay, sadly WC3 replay viewer is terrible since it doesn't show the command card.
Going to recreate the bug and see if we can find the cause.

yhe

yhe

Level 1
Great map 5/5. All Thanks to the creator/s. This has been my favorite custom map in wc3.
Played it a year ago using "Silencer or Spell Stealer" with my friends, and noticed that hes gone o_O and some new heroes are added. Anyway since new characters are being added, would it be cool if you add a "Maiev Shadowsong" looking hero next time cause she's awesome. Just a suggestion though.

Also I've been meaning to ask if Rogue's "Thrill for the Kill" stacks with other lifesteals? orb? because it aint added in the -stats info.. And can't really compute since there is no green txt appearing in the head as heal. (Just want to build the lifesteal strat on Rogue). Thanks.

Senneria

Level 6
Great map 5/5. All Thanks to the creator/s. This has been my favorite custom map in wc3.
Played it a year ago using "Silencer or Spell Stealer" with my friends, and noticed that hes gone o_O and some new heroes are added. Anyway since new characters are being added, would it be cool if you add a "Maiev Shadowsong" looking hero next time cause she's awesome. Just a suggestion though.

Also I've been meaning to ask if Rogue's "Thrill for the Kill" stacks with other lifesteals? orb? because it aint added in the -stats info.. And can't really compute since there is no green txt appearing in the head as heal. (Just want to build the lifesteal strat on Rogue). Thanks.
The green star indicates that it benefits from the glyph "Deep Healing", not that the spell is a heal. As for what type of lifesteal that "Thrill of the Kill" is, if I recall correctly it's aura lifesteal, since it doesn't state anywhere in tooltip that it is an orb effect, which means you can stack it with an orb effect and a potion.

Senneria

Level 6
I have a bit of a problem with the map crashing the game.Out of the four times i played the map(with dk hero) it crashed every time i tried to lvl up the regen(this happened at different levels 1,2,2,3) Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet map version 2.2.8
I believe it is a bug when you pick health regen in ESC stats and have pets. Until a solution is found I suggest putting your ESC stats into health or armor instead, for the time being.