• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken City v2.5.0

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
full

full

Powered by Bribe's Damage Engine
[Hosted Project Page | Forum]

INFORMATION

CHANGELOG

FEATURES

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

CREDITS

INFORMATION
Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.

Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
Amount of Heroes: 21
Maximum Level: 18

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Enemy Handicap
100%
120%
150%
185%
230%
Enemy Bonus Damage
0%
30%
80%
130%
170%
Enemy Bonus Armor
Enemy Bonus Attack Speed
0%
15%
25%
35%
40%

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Bonus Gold per Kill
Bonus XP
0%
0%
1%
3%
5%
Bonus Drop Chances
0%
10%
15%
20%
30%
Starting Gold

CHANGELOG

186388-albums6607-picture72240.png
Version 2.5.0. [08.03.2024]
Come and play with us in our Discord server! Join here.

General Changes
  • Tooltip fixes.
  • Minor terrain changes.
  • Mastery and Potency values now additionally update periodically during combat in addition to the on-spellcast update.
  • Reset Talents now correctly has a cooldown of 60 seconds instead of 100.
  • The <-stats> command has been removed as stacking info is now available through the UI elements.
  • Base cooldown of abilities in tooltips is now displayed past the decimal point.
  • Fixed a bug where Hunter and Tidewarrior could not be chosen through random hero selection.
  • Fixed a bug where Hero Status Bars, DPS Meter and Hero Custom Resource UI elements were not working.
  • Fixed a bug where flat damage reduction effects could completely negate some of the damage dealt by Nightmares.
  • Fixed a bug where music would stop playing after loading the game.
  • Fixed the Loading Screen to no longer have its text covered by the Loading Bar, which was moved in a recent Warcraft 3 patch.

Classes
full
Death Knight
  • Fixed a bug where the Breath of Sindragosa Talent could also damage allies.
  • Fixed a bug where the Decomposition Talent was increasing the damage of Plaguebearer's effect by more than intended.
full
Hunter
  • Fixed a bug where Grylls gained 10% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Huffer gained 5% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Spike gained 30% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
full
Necromancer
  • Fixed a bug where the Life from Death Talent had incorrect chance for Skeletal minions to drop Blood Globes.
full
Paladin
  • Fixed a bug where Ardent Defender's increased Healing taken was not working properly.
full
Priest
  • Fixed a bug where Void Rift could move Demon Portals.
full
Tidewarrior
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike would not gain increased damage while above 25% Critical Strike chance.
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike's visual effect would occasionally appear on the wrong target.
  • Fixed a bug where the Myrmidon effect of Tail Slam could increase non-attack damage.
  • Fixed a bug where the Storm Trident Talent was not working.
full
Tinker
  • Inventor's Demolitions effect can now heal the Tinker while below 40% health up from 35%.
  • Fixed a bug where the Critical Strike provided by the Target Locking Talent was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where the Ion Grenade Talent was not doubling the mana scaling it adds when Throw Betty is Upgraded.
  • Fixed a bug where Upgraded Throw Betty would never stun.
full
Windmaster
  • Now has the correct Attribute Bonus ability.
full
Witch Doctor
  • Fixed a bug where the Spiritual Touch Talent's effect for Ancient Ward did not apply on Heroes.

Items
186388-albums6307-picture71865.jpg
Items

• Skyfeather Crown will now only allow spellcasts to empower the attacks of the Spirit of Aviana if the Spirit is already summoned.
  • Spellbreaker Shield should no longer appear under the Mana Regeneration shop Category.
  • Fixed a bug where Forbidden Seal would occasionally grant more Talent Slots than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Saberclaws was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where Chemical Armor was granting more Health Regeneration (Stat) than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Staff of Idrassil would also apply its buff on summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Eye of Discord's AoE effect would not trigger for attacks against non-hero units.
  • Fixed a bug where Sanguine Gaze was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Spiked Chains was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Topaz Amulet was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Embrace of the Hawk's Equip effect was not working.

Archives

FEATURES
  • Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
  • Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
  • Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
  • Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
  • Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
  • Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
  • Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
  • Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
  • Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
  • Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
  • Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
  • Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
  • Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
  • Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

Intelligence HeroesStrength HeroesAgility Heroes

Shaman [1]
Druid [2]
Priest [3]
Mage [4]
Necromancer [5]
Warlock [6]
Witch Doctor [7]
Warrior [1]
Paladin [2]
Death Knight [3]
Monk [4]
Tidewarrior [5]
Dragon Sentinel [6]
Tinker [7]
Rogue [1]
Hunter [2]
Feral Druid [3]
Windmaster [4]
Berserker [5]
Demon Hunter [6]
Siren [7]

CREDITS

I would like to thank the following people:
Note:
There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.

Contents

Sunken City v2.5.0 (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Dec-13 (14:27:40)Personal Comment:One of the most polished maps, of its type, that I had a chance to play. Beautiful terrain, nice story, well customized heroes and enemies...

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
I'm stuck after reforgeing Tiara. There is two gates : stone door next to Hero's appearing and a gate next to Feric's throne. Both are broken and I have no idea how to go through. It's seems to me the only way is go somehow through the trap, which teleports you at north-east, but that's silly... Can someone hint me solution? ^^

Sry for my english D:

Edit:

After posting tried one thing: use infernal stone over the gates, run to resurrection stone and teleport myself and continue journey... But there is only 1 attempt to continue, first time we played with my friend we failed - I used stone on our side of gates... Is this attempt was right and only way to move on?

There is a lever that opens a door close to Feric's Throne that lets you move on :).

Level 1
Um.. i'm blind -_- i see one near door, but its broken (or may be it's a table? lol), and other is a little bit southern, near resurrection stone, behind 2 barrels, But it's not useable too :<

Level 1
Um.. i'm blind -_- i see one near door, but its broken (or may be it's a table? lol), and other is a little bit southern, near resurrection stone, behind 2 barrels, But it's not useable too :<

You're searching too far. Try to explore on every nook and cranny near Feric's.

===
Found some hilarious bug. You can recall all Hero unit to Ressurection stone, including Nadrian.

Level 1
In recent version heroes are nerfed too hard that makes game long and long and it's so hard to find a friend to play this long game. Why don't reverse some nerf to increase pace of the game. It's fun about a half hour early game but the game be bored since it so long.

SpasMaster

Level 23
In recent version heroes are nerfed too hard that makes game long and long and it's so hard to find a friend to play this long game. Why don't reverse some nerf to increase pace of the game. It's fun about a half hour early game but the game be bored since it so long.

ORPGS Take more than 5 hours to complete and are requiring 3-5 players atleast.

This map is made to be played by 3 players. Worst case scenario, 2. It takes around 4 hours to complete with friends, which you can separate in 2 days. Day one - Play 2 hours, save. Day 2 - repeat. It isn't "so long" cause obviously you have played DotA only which is a short game.

Sorry to disappoint you, but this is a team game that takes a moderate amount of time and it was never my aim to make it soloable.

This is explained in the description so if you don't like it or its not fun for you, don't play it.

Level 3
Is there no save system in this?? On singleplay i mean...

Sidenote: I found a bug where if you use tidewarrior minions on the bridge and quickly remove them from the elevators, they (the elevators) will bug and appear as active, effectively (I guess, didn't got past that) bugging the game and stopping the player from continuing the game...

Last edited:
Level 1
Woww, just have to firstly say this is a great map!

After many many hours, we've finally figured how to get the queen's scepter, however I had no idea how/where to use it? Ive literally been going around the entire map clicking away :p

Any hints? Please post or PM to put me out of my misery!

Level 1
Shaman's bloodlust apparently counts as a spell with cooldown:

+Diabolic Scepter
+Cultist cowl
+Int legendary item

Sit next to res stone and shift spam bloodlust...

= craploads of HP and Int at the end

Level 1
idk whats with maps/game design/flow-ability in, hell, most games when someone just a tad bit off in english and then just on coincidence theres most likely some frequent design flaws in what they make. examples

-able to play singleplayer, dead end needing 2 players at first shop to push both buttons
-aggro units on upper cliffs when battling the first groups (saw this with iseedeadpeople)
-saw that a wizard dude with 4k hp, healing at 2700 hp in the middle of the map...maybe some random battles that werent suppose to happen with allied forces.

flaws like these grind my gears (just general dislike not direct hate towards you oh great map maker)

@spasorc I must suggest you something.
If game detect just 1 player, then fire script that will run game in Test mode.
Honestly how you test this alone?

What I want to say is that, if just 1 player play, then allow him to pick 2 or 3 or number of heroes needed to play map ;)

Of course don't forget UPERCASE WARNING EXPLAINING WHY IS SO.

SpasMaster

Level 23
@spasorc I must suggest you something.
If game detect just 1 player, then fire script that will run game in Test mode.
Honestly how you test this alone?

What I want to say is that, if just 1 player play, then allow him to pick 2 or 3 or number of heroes needed to play map ;)

Of course don't forget UPERCASE WARNING EXPLAINING WHY IS SO.

The fun of the map is teamplay and cooperation with your teammates in order to beat the opposing force. I have my way of testing the map alone and that's just for myself.

I never approved and supported the map to be soloable. There are many amazing singleplayer maps (such as yours) that people without good internet connection and/or friends that play Warcraft III.

Allowing this map to be played by 1-player is the same as playing soccer alone. Yeah, you are still playing with the ball, but is it as cool as it could be with friends?

Nevertheless, thanks for your response and idea! ^^

Level 2
I think to make several new puzzles that require 2+ people. Would be damn cool.
This is great, but look, this bridge now cripples me, I cannot pass it cause I play alone, please don't be Gandalf ok? :D "YOU SHALL NOT PASS"

Any riddle should not make the map unpassable, don't you think? I mean if the riddle just requires something that you cannot do. This stupid bridge requires second player just and only, this is not the riddle at all.

Last edited:

Vunjo

Level 14
This is great, but look, this bridge now cripples me, I cannot pass it cause I play alone, please don't be Gandalf ok? :D "YOU SHALL NOT PASS"

Any riddle should not make the map unpassable, don't you think? I mean if the riddle just requires something that you cannot do. This stupid bridge requires second player just and only, this is not the riddle at all.

Oh God...
You can't be serious right?
It is a riddle. You can play it alone. Next to the reviving stone, you'll find something to destroy. It will drop healing wards. Place 1 ward on the other plate....
You're damn right it's not a riddle cause it's way too easy o_O

Level 5
Best co-op map ever played, I myself would consider this a RPG game that you would buy in a store! My review(s) have been giving in-game with the map creator. All I can say is it is a totally different atmoshpere then WC3 once you start the game. Rating of 5/5 + rep.

Level 2
Oh God...
You can't be serious right?
It is a riddle. You can play it alone. Next to the reviving stone, you'll find something to destroy. It will drop healing wards. Place 1 ward on the other plate....
You're damn right it's not a riddle cause it's way too easy o_O

Shiiiiiiiit x_x

Level 2
Some bugs and questions

1). no heal and mana at the end(+boss - manaburner, wtf) but one can recall himself to the beginning stone or just ghostwalk out to the room with demonic key and then to goblins->victory(WHAT? Victory? o_O)...
Look i just don't want to stay there not even being attacked by something(maybe some minions like at butcher to regen mp by tome of restoration etc.) and wait until my mana regens, give me da f***ng stone to regen or I'll just go to goblins, this is not funny or interesting.

2). Butcher's zombies are one big CHEAT: buy "greed" "chaoseater" and "diabolic scepter" maybe "hawkstrider helmet" to run away from butcher and deal with zombies alone and pick hero with aoe skill like death knight. Then you have to drink coffee and get fed until your computer explodes

3). last boss UNSKIPPABLE talk starts in fight with 6 minions SO FUNNY

4). oblivion ring does not work i think, i just never seen hp drop, or maybe this is orb effect, whatever

5). too long cooldowns for 150-gold-books of str agi int you can much easier spend money to altar.

6). 1% chance to get 1str+1agi on attack at the item(which name I don't remember)is just lol, look, let's try to get mmm 20 str+ 20agi during all game from beginning to the and with that item. The chance of it will be 0.01^20 = 1.e-42 there are 42 zeroes after point so you'll have attack 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times am I right? SO USEFUL ITEM

7). I put 18 points to hp regen, but hp regenerates slower than by heart of tarrasque in dota, does it work(with dragon's blood btw)?

8) mana regen stat is..... 0.25 mana per 5 seconds? you kidding me?
+hp stat = 25 hp PER LVL????? with such items in game like diabolic skepter and DK's passive +1 to hp? LOL? maybe change it to percent value? Or replace this crap with movespeed or something more useful

9). Please change DK's stunning skill - if you regen 5% hp why not to make enemy to lose 5% hp at the same time? Fights even with regular creeps feel like a boss(lol)-fight

10). Every time death knight being cycloned or stunned by spider(boss) he becomes unarmed(sword disappers), but fights as usual. Sword can be regained by casting death grip.

11). And please make keys to disappear like quest items when you aquire them. I once spent 2 hours for searching moon key which I put somewhere and forgot. I think it will be good to make it's own key for every door ^_^ So you'll have new "quests" and no trouble with inventory space(that is why there is only moon key, isn't it?)

12). Titanium shield does not assemble from parts.

13). why do you need targeting for recall? If you need teleport 3 heroes I think no one should be left in fight.
In any case they will try to teleport altogether, so targeting is really boring shit especially in fight,

lol you will never remember which stone is active
and where is it on the map
then select it,
then find your hero which is being pwnt while you f*cking with the stone
then(if there are 3 heroes) you will speak with allies to stand closer,
then you click that circle and then -

bingo!!! U R TELEPORTED, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUTHAFUCKA!!!
THIS WAS SO EASY DONT YOU THINK?
please....

(i think it will be good to add third hero lika a backpack which will represent the stone so when you press f3 and "R"(spell without targeting) = you saved your a... hero.

Maybe it looks offencive, but it is NOT. It is just because I'm not indifferent to this map :) Like it very much.
But it should be tweaked.

What error?
Sorry I did not screenshot it, but I play war3 very long time(dota) and errors occur only with this map. I don't know why the error occurs, sometimes even at the first minute, sometimes many hours everything ok. I'll try to screen it next time.

added:
Played now a bit and noticed many bugs:
14). When forged sulfuras mote of fire stays in inventory
15). If you don't kill final boss and went to goblins cinematics you can't go back. cinematics will be repeated forever when you enter region. FFFFFUUUUU You can't even buy so needed mana and go back to kick his ass
16). While ghostwalked you collide WITH ITEMS o_O I got this effect at spiders lair with spyglass laying right between rocks I can't go away while ghostwalk.
whenghostwalkedyouhavel.jpg
17). Can't attack some items due too short range (death knight)
18). In this point there is a sound "ho-ho-ho" every time I enter it until I got into combat with 6 minions
hohohountilfight.jpg
19). I checked bookshelves and suddenly got killed
suddendeath.jpg
20). Mobs from point 2 cast spells on me while I fight at point 1 with single skeleton and they fight with something in a result when I come to point 2 there is only 1 skeleton(mini-boss)
mobsfrom2castspellsandf.jpg
21). Can't sell to backpack, this shit is terrible, why just not to give shops standart war3 shop's button "select hero"???
22). One big bug is unskippable cinematics, why do you have to show the same people the same movie???

P.S. about my equip: yes i know that critical strikes do not stack, i just needed dmg and I bought chaoseater too late :(
P.P.S. Please add flying text above forge, cuz when I found it accidently(I was there many times and didn't noticed it) I thought "okay, I found forge in the library, now I can go kill myself tranquilly"
P.P.P.S. Notification on loadscreen that map is passable by one player wouldn't hurt, I didn't played it cuz someone told me it requires 2 players at least
P.P.P.P.S. Bloodstone is useless SHIT with such cooldown it has o_O 80% to do nothing LOOOOOOL

Best wishes ;D

Last edited:
Level 14
6). 1% chance to get 1str+1agi on attack at the item(which name I don't remember)is just lol, look, let's try to get mmm 20 str+ 20agi during all game from beginning to the and with that item. The chance of it will be 0.01^20 = 1.e-42 there are 42 zeroes after point so you'll have attack 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times am I right? SO USEFUL ITEM

Nope, the chance that you will ever pass a maths exam is 1.e-42.
To get +20 str/agi you need an average of 2000 (= 20/0.01) attacks.

11). And please make keys to disappear like quest items when you aquire them. I once spent 2 hours for searching moon key which I put somewhere and forgot. I think it will be good to make it's own key for every door ^_^ So you'll have new "quests" and no trouble with inventory space(that is why there is only moon key, isn't it?)

Yeaaa, having to figure out stuff is the whole point of the map. If you dont like it go play something else.

SpasMaster

Level 23
Some bugs and questions

1). no heal and mana at the end(+boss - manaburner, wtf) but one can recall himself to the beginning stone or just ghostwalk out to the room with demonic key and then to goblins->victory(WHAT? Victory? o_O)...
Look i just don't want to stay there not even being attacked by something(maybe some minions like at butcher to regen mp by tome of restoration etc.) and wait until my mana regens, give me da f***ng stone to regen or I'll just go to goblins, this is not funny or interesting.

I am gonna make sure that you won't be able to ghostwalk out of the room. The reason that you don't have mana and get manaburned is that:
A) You have no mana-regain items.
B) You play alone. This is a teamplay map and if you have other guys around you, you won't be the only one getting mana burned. Also some allied heroes have abilities to restore mana TO YOU.

2). Butcher's zombies are one big CHEAT: buy "greed" "chaoseater" and "diabolic scepter" maybe "hawkstrider helmet" to run away from butcher and deal with zombies alone and pick hero with aoe skill like death knight. Then you have to drink coffee and get fed until your computer explodes

I'll deal with Butcher bossfight because of people who abuse it like you do.

3). last boss UNSKIPPABLE talk starts in fight with 6 minions SO FUNNY

The talk shouldn't start unless you kill all minions. And, yes. It's not skippable, sorry.

4). oblivion ring does not work i think, i just never seen hp drop, or maybe this is orb effect, whatever

The health which Oblivion Ring destroys isn't that much compared to the health of late-game minions.

5). too long cooldowns for 150-gold-books of str agi int you can much easier spend money to altar.

I didn't make the books in minor shops so you can spam stats like a brain-dead. Go on and spend money to altar. I heard it ALWAYS gives stats.

I am not going to respond to this post. Learn to make basic calculations first, then we can talk.

7). I put 18 points to hp regen, but hp regenerates slower than by heart of tarrasque in dota, does it work(with dragon's blood btw)?

Stats gained by ESC are minor bonuses. They shouldn't be powerful. That's not the point.

8) mana regen stat is..... 0.25 mana per 5 seconds? you kidding me?
+hp stat = 25 hp PER LVL????? with such items in game like diabolic skepter and DK's passive +1 to hp? LOL? maybe change it to percent value? Or replace this crap with movespeed or something more useful

No. I am not kidding you. Spend all your points in +25 health, you will end up with ~300-350 bonus health. It's sad that you underestimate how powerful Mana Regen per 5 seconds is in Warcraft III. Actually keep thinking that it is "crap". Good job!

9). Please change DK's stunning skill - if you regen 5% hp why not to make enemy to lose 5% hp at the same time? Fights even with regular creeps feel like a boss(lol)-fight

Don't play alone. You'll notice that things start dying faster. (Weird, huh?)

10). Every time death knight being cycloned or stunned by spider(boss) he becomes unarmed(sword disappers), but fights as usual. Sword can be regained by casting death grip.

Yes, he becomes unarmed because WoW models act weird. Be thankful I made Death Grip reset his weapon.

The key clearly says it opens "DOORS". Not "A DOOR". That should probably tell you something...... Like.... It opens more than one door?

12). Titanium shield does not assemble from parts.

Will be fixed.

13). why do you need targeting for recall? If you need teleport 3 heroes I think no one should be left in fight.
In any case they will try to teleport altogether, so targeting is really boring shit especially in fight,

lol you will never remember which stone is active
and where is it on the map
then select it,
then find your hero which is being pwnt while you f*cking with the stone
then(if there are 3 heroes) you will speak with allies to stand closer,
then you click that circle and then -

bingo!!! U R TELEPORTED, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUTHAFUCKA!!!
THIS WAS SO EASY DONT YOU THINK?
please....

Who told you that it SHOULD be easy? Cause he is probably retarded. Saving your ass should never be easy. Recall is made to teleport you if you get stuck or if you have to go back and don't want to run 5 mins.

Maybe it looks offencive, but it is NOT. It is just because I'm not indifferent to this map :) Like it very much.
But it should be tweaked.

You keep saying "shit", "boring", "fuck", "motherfucker", "crap". No. Not offensive at all.

Sorry I did not screenshot it, but I play war3 very long time(dota) and errors occur only with this map. I don't know why the error occurs, sometimes even at the first minute, sometimes many hours everything ok. I'll try to screen it next time.

I am aware what you talk about and I don't know why it happens.

added:
Played now a bit and noticed many bugs:
14). When forged sulfuras mote of fire stays in inventory

Will be fixed.

15). If you don't kill final boss and went to goblins cinematics you can't go back. cinematics will be repeated forever when you enter region. FFFFFUUUUU You can't even buy so needed mana and go back to kick his ass.

Then don't skip the boss maybe? You abuse the map and then complain that things don't work after it is abused. Surprised?

16). While ghostwalked you collide WITH ITEMS o_O I got this effect at spiders lair with spyglass laying right between rocks I can't go away while ghostwalk.

Wait for ghostwalk to fade away and you will be able to pass.

17). Can't attack some items due too short range (death knight)

Will be fixed.

18). In this point there is a sound "ho-ho-ho" every time I enter it until I got into combat with 6 minions

What's wrong with that?

19). I checked bookshelves and suddenly got killed

I will look into it.

20). Mobs from point 2 cast spells on me while I fight at point 1 with single skeleton and they fight with something in a result when I come to point 2 there is only 1 skeleton(mini-boss)

I will look into it.

21). Can't sell to backpack, this shit is terrible, why just not to give shops standart war3 shop's button "select hero"???

"This shit" is the price for having the shop system + backpack together.

22). One big bug is unskippable cinematics, why do you have to show the same people the same movie???

There are exactly 2 unskippable cinematics. The boss cinematic and the goblin cinematic. I think you can survive that.

P.P.S. Please add flying text above forge, cuz when I found it accidently(I was there many times and didn't noticed it) I thought "okay, I found forge in the library, now I can go kill myself tranquilly"

Will do.

P.P.P.P.S. Bloodstone is useless SHIT with such cooldown it has o_O 80% to do nothing LOOOOOOL

I won't respond to comments written in that way.

Level 2
Sorry man, this is only my way to make my comments interesting to read (as I think :D)

No offence at all, really ;(

To begin with, a new note: when fighting "shadow fiend"(that who burns, can't remember his name) and with last boss. When they are teleported away from battle field they are acting bad - trying to attack, run back and forth at their place, looks not very good. Better to make them invulnerable and play "idle" animation. Bout burning-shadow-fiend it will be cute to see him, so vision is needed.

The key clearly says it opens "DOORS"
I lost it again, by the way ;d

Yeaaa, having to figure out stuff is the whole point of the map. If you dont like it go play something else.
What do you want to figure out? Where did you put that key accidently in fight?

The health which Oblivion Ring destroys isn't that much compared to the health of late-game minions.
2% of health of late-game minions is still 2% of minions hp, maybe ring destroys something other amount of hp?

you will end up with ~300-350 bonus health.
I did 10k hp shaman... please... (when D.Scept. was 2hp) and you can take 5 items with low cd now and spam them

Let's examine closer this problem:
You have a "life full of opportunities" in game. Your hero is you, and you have 18 "wishes". No more. and you spend them... for 0.05 mana per second? 450 hp?
You can make thousands of hp in the same life. How much mp regen gives 1 int don't remember? In classic warcraft it gives 0.03 mp per sec. And you can boost your int to just terrible amounts. And you will spend all your life possibilities... for this... ?

The talk shouldn't start unless you kill all minions.
If you go to minions keeping to the left side it always starts cinematics in fight.

Ho-ho-ho is just weird, what will be if you order unit "patrol" in and out of this point?
This destroys atmosphere. When you hear hohoho second time you understand: u r playing a game, there is no any city at all, and this is scripted sound triggered by entering region. Feel so good and encouraged right before final boss fight.
Some can leave the game after this, cuz... naaaahhh...... this is obvious...
I remember my experience of using "forest birds sounds" program, which was intended to make sound background like in forest. Sounds good. And it sounded good. But..
This program had a sound of cuckoo..... It ruined this "background" to pieces cuz cuckoo never acts like that. It starts to "cuckoo" not often at all. And it interrupts "cuckooing" when being frighten away.
Ofc in the program... (I just want to write this surrounded by "code" tag) this sound was played randomly. and ofc incorrect every time. This killed the program. After that I remember of its death(program's) every time something shows off it's mechanical soulless nature and feel bad :(
True story, bro ;d

Wait for ghostwalk to fade away and you will be able to pass.
Really? ;D You're truely got offended by my post, or why are you not happy of bug reporting? :(
I'm just reporting bug, I never saw that weird colliding. That's all

Then don't skip the boss maybe? You abuse the map and then complain that things don't work after it is abused.
I'm just looking for possibilies... If i don't do this, how can I play this map?
If somethink physically possible why not to do this? By the way I complain because I think this is intended(so-called abuzing), cuz there is a goblin-shop(with so needed mana) after last cinematics in the area you cannot leave, wtf does it mean?

Class-weapons are not pickable by your backpack, even if it pickable by you... But why not to sell it if I can't use it? As any other unusable item? Isn't it easy to make script check for by-backpack picking?
"This shit" is the price for having the shop system + backpack together.
The button(or "ability") "Select hero"(which is standard for all war3 shops) will help to get rid of
"can't sell to backpack-FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU" bug

To get +20 str/agi you need an average of 2000 (= 20/0.01) attacks.
I'm playing tidewarrior now, it attacks 11~ times per 10 seconds, so it will take 2k seconds~ to get 20 stats, right? But this is bullshit, I fought half of an hour with butchers zombies and didn't receive NOT EVEN ONE stat.

Learn to make basic calculations first, then we can talk.
Sorry that was chance to get 20 stats per 20 attacks :d By the way I asked "am I right?" if you read the post.

Bout bloodstone...
I won't respond to comments written in that way.
I'm laughing about the item not about you, don't be so touchy, this leads to weakness. You can just say something like that: "fuck you bastard, this bloodstone makes me crazy, it's so awesome! best bs ever! ;d" this provides much more pleasure then getting offended by any crap you see in internet(world's crap storage I say ;d)

So... What is it's purpose? With such long cd it won't be overpowered even with 100% chance to refill hp to max. For this price... Such cd... Now if i have 5k hp i theoretically can refill 1k hp with 100% chance with about 3minutes cooldown, so 1000/180~~5.5 hp per second? And of course you should take into consideration that you never ever will use it at 0~ hp especially with 20% chance to success, which is totally unreliable. So you'll use it at 20%~ hp to have time switch inventory to hawkstrider helm or to use so usable(trollface.jpg :) ) recall (1k for 5khp example) -> 5.5*0.8 = 4.4 hp per sec

Last edited:
Level 2
Bugs. Numbering has been continued from the first report
23). Crimson knight regenerates hp while dead... (Text "Low on mana" does the same.)
crimsonknightregenerate.jpg

24). Crimson knight's ulti's hotkey does not work.

25). Ranged heroes can be untouchable for butcher in this point. First stand to rectangle 1 -> butcher goes to bottom large rect. then go to point 2 and it goes to the point shown(don't know why it can't attack from there). In other way it will stand to upper large rect and will be able to attack you.
untouchablep.jpg

26). When pressing pit-lord's button and immediately going to location where pit appears, you can see(right in cinematics) that troll "karza" became hostile and attacks your hero(which cannot strike back) if you kill pit lord very fast(I played that time with godmode) troll stays alive and does not attack but still red. When right-clicking him appears "That's not the enemy!" Weird:vw_wtf:. Ofc troll normally get killed but incoherent cinematics still possible.
By the way pit lord often get resurrected by warlocks behind the gates if you
retreat and they chase you.

27). (I think this is a bug) Pit-lord's button can be pressed without fighting with it's guardian. Why? Golem is very tough and making him skippable kills him :vw_death:
Please make him unskippable too ;)
wc3scrnshot020713022944.jpg

28). Ring of Sacarfice(if not misspelled) does not assemble from parts.
29). Treant Branch's text color is blue, isn't it epic enough? ;)
30). Treant Branch's percentage based drop is unfair compared to warlock's and tidewarrior's class items. I had had to reload save 5 times to drop it from treants(while playing other classes ofc it drops almost 100% :)) I even reread changelog of 1.1.2 checking if it got removed from the game :( . Really unfair.
31). Wyrmrest Defender's dragon is an air target, so cannot be targeted by most monsters and spells(I cannot heal it with third skill of druid, for example, even aoe stunners cannot stun it)
32). When trying to sell book with legend "Error message missing!" being displayed.
33). Almost forgot: druid's first skill fails very frequently. It goes half of it's distance or almost full distance(but not full) and stops not damaging primary target (if there a closer targets they get damaged)
34). 2 places when mobs fight with their brothers :)
Turtles run from their place from left side, to the castle, while I fight with 3 "forest creatures"(wendigo or whatever) before breaking stones to castle. As I suppose they regret now ;D
wc3scrnshot020813054322.jpg
4 nagas with cave group
wc3scrnshot020813045509.jpg

35). Got this 2 times.
wc3scrnshot020813041600.jpg

Note: New zombie system is good, but tidewarrior still can abuze it: buy diabolic scepter(or whatever else giving you hp on kill, rage plate will be good) take the butcher to the library stone to heal both self and him, and zombies will die being damaged by passive 45 dmg on attack.

Request: Please make potions of clarity targetable and usable from backpack, cuz it has minor effect and can be easily cancelled by any mob, so every time drag it back and forth from backpack is a torture. And now I prefer to sell or even not to pickup clarities.
Request 2: please the same "A+left click" feature for warlock's minions(maybe for all minions in game? ^_^) as for blood elf ranger's wolf
Request 3: I bet even you do not now the number of items giving, for example +armor, or +int. But there is only few items with +movespeed, maybe change some items not to give armor, but ms?

Suggestion: low hp notification will look much better if change it to screen flashing red like in war3:tft undead campaign when arthas level-downs during missions. I die quite frequently cuz can't perceive it :(

P.S. 1.1.2 warlock is awesome.

P.P.S.
There are exactly 2 unskippable cinematics.
4 (+2 with headhunter)

Last edited:

SpasMaster

Level 23
Thanks for your bug reports!

Bugs. Numbering has been continued from the first report
23). Crimson knight regenerates hp while dead... (Text "Low on mana" does the same.)

(Checked it, it's true) Will be fixed.

24). Crimson knight's ulti's hotkey does not work.

25). Ranged heroes can be untouchable for butcher in this point. First stand to rectangle 1 -> butcher goes to bottom large rect. then go to point 2 and it goes to the point shown(don't know why it can't attack from there). In other way it will stand to upper large rect and will be able to attack you.

26). When pressing pit-lord's button and immediately going to location where pit appears, you can see(right in cinematics) that troll "karza" became hostile and attacks your hero(which cannot strike back) if you kill pit lord very fast(I played that time with godmode) troll stays alive and does not attack but still red. When right-clicking him appears "That's not the enemy!" Weird:vw_wtf:. Ofc troll normally get killed but incoherent cinematics still possible.
By the way pit lord often get resurrected by warlocks behind the gates if you
retreat and they chase you.

Using godmode cheat causes Karza not to die. "That's not the enemy" appears cause you try to attack a Hero unit, which generally isn't allowed because the only heroes in the map are your allies.

27). (I think this is a bug) Pit-lord's button can be pressed without fighting with it's guardian. Why? Golem is very tough and making him skippable kills him :vw_death:
Please make him unskippable too ;)

Golem will no longer be skippable in next version.

28). Ring of Sacarfice(if not misspelled) does not assemble from parts.

29). Treant Branch's text color is blue, isn't it epic enough? ;)

Treant Branch isn't the same as far as other class items across the map are. It's not as strong and is acquired in a different way as you can see.

30). Treant Branch's percentage based drop is unfair compared to warlock's and tidewarrior's class items. I had had to reload save 5 times to drop it from treants(while playing other classes ofc it drops almost 100% :)) I even reread changelog of 1.1.2 checking if it got removed from the game :( . Really unfair.

It was never meant for class items to be "fair". Most of the classes don't even have class items... Some classes can get their item easily, (Paladin, Warlock, Tidewarrior). Others don't always get them, like the Druid.

31). Wyrmrest Defender's dragon is an air target, so cannot be targeted by most monsters and spells(I cannot heal it with third skill of druid, for example, even aoe stunners cannot stun it)

I will look into this, though I don't promise to change it.

32). When trying to sell book with legend "Error message missing!" being displayed.

I'll try to fix it but the message that should appear is: "You cannot sell this item"

33). Almost forgot: druid's first skill fails very frequently. It goes half of it's distance or almost full distance(but not full) and stops not damaging primary target (if there a closer targets they get damaged)

That's because the ability has a small channel time. If you move, cast a spell or attack before the spell is complete, it will fail. I'll add the "Channeling Ability" message to it.

34). 2 places when mobs fight with their brothers :)
Turtles run from their place from left side, to the castle, while I fight with 3 "forest creatures"(wendigo or whatever) before breaking stones to castle. As I suppose they regret now ;D

4 nagas with cave group

Will be fixed.

Note: New zombie system is good, but tidewarrior still can abuze it: buy diabolic scepter(or whatever else giving you hp on kill, rage plate will be good) take the butcher to the library stone to heal both self and him, and zombies will die being damaged by passive 45 dmg on attack.

Will fix that.

Request: Please make potions of clarity targetable and usable from backpack, cuz it has minor effect and can be easily cancelled by any mob, so every time drag it back and forth from backpack is a torture. And now I prefer to sell or even not to pickup clarities.

Even if I change how Clarity Potions work, the backpack still can't use them. Not on itself, not on anyone. The backpack cannot use items.

Request 2: please the same "A+left click" feature for warlock's minions(maybe for all minions in game? ^_^) as for blood elf ranger's wolf

I can easily do it, but it's intentional this way. Some classes control their pets better than others. Consider it as a class ability.

Request 3: I bet even you do not now the number of items giving, for example +armor, or +int. But there is only few items with +movespeed, maybe change some items not to give armor, but ms?

I will add movement speed to several items in incoming versions.

Suggestion: low hp notification will look much better if change it to screen flashing red like in war3:tft undead campaign when arthas level-downs during missions. I die quite frequently cuz can't perceive it :(

Might do it in the near future.

P.S. 1.1.2 warlock is awesome.

Glad you like him.

Level 2
35). Another 3 places with fighting mobs
wc3scrnshot020813125905.jpg

These 2 were cauzed ny hexing - they ran back and were killed by other gang.
wc3scrnshot020813124807.jpg

wc3scrnshot020813134016.jpg

36). I killed them through the wall when they started to attack me. (they attack anyone checking shelves)
wc3scrnshot020813133318.jpg

37). Dragon cannot pass, colliding with statue. Please, make him ground target(it stops monsters anyway, and is much more tankier then supposed cuz they can't attack it at all) and smaller collision size.
wc3scrnshot020813141426.jpg

38). Please make turtle auto-destroy crates, cuz it is unable to attack rangers.
wc3scrnshot020813144013.jpg

39). And this turtle doesn't cast spells at all(that was surprising).

40). Temple Guardian's "Cancel" ability's hotkey "C" doesn't work.
wc3scrnshot020813131919.jpg

41). Maybe destroy walls above circles on that ^ screenshot, cuz golem is blockable by guardians and get easily abused by rangers.

42). I think he was drunk and didn't notice me killing 6 his friends(too small agro-distance) Noticed him accidently.
wc3scrnshot020813124844.jpg

43). Hint in cinematics... spoils atmosphere
hintincinematics.jpg

44). Boss's actual size is much bigger than visual. Can't manipulate items on ground and move around properly.
tpickupitemsandcontrolp.jpg

45). Karza's first trigger has not been disabled cuz I attacked lever with a treant(and ran further), so bastard bothers me even dead for a long time AND starts "Escape" quest, which can't be finished -> final door cannot be opened -> game is unpassable.
karzafirsttriggerhasnot.jpg

46). Golem next to divine pedestal cannot leave it's place, so easely got killed.

47). They can't get quiet, pls make them belong to 1 player ;D
verypugnaciousfellowsfi.jpg

48). This rune can be viewed, but not picked up :(
viewablebutnotpickable.jpg

49). I died by fireball, then backpack got attacked(thanks god not killed) by fireballs
backpackattackedbyfireb.jpg

50). Poor guys can't get home (and the cinematics start even if I attract them down with a treant, not approaching by myself at all)
tgethome.jpg

51). I can open these gates ^ by summoning treants behind them, when they locked(boss-fight started). There is sight, so any targetable summons can be invoked.
52). Druid's first skill causes every my unit to stop attack affected targets, so every time I have to reorder them attack. (With Kerth it was very bothering - it is quite untargetable)
53). Sea Talisman Rare boss item does not summon it's elemental.

Suggestion 2: Some ulties need to be tweaked, their 2 level is very weak(druid's and death knight's ulties) Here druid have +1094 dmg from mana(and this is not over, mana grows fast), and 150 dmg by lvling up ulti... Lame. Maybe increase aoe? Even without +dmg it would be tastier. DK's ulti gives +100 dmg.... Lame.
wc3scrnshot020813125749.jpg

Suggestion 3: -c -co commands to center/center off your hero

Even if I change how Clarity Potions work, the backpack still can't use them. Not on itself, not on anyone. The backpack cannot use items.
Maybe do it with chat+script?
On sending some command, "-x" for example, script can cast on you clarity(and maybe heal potions with another command) and decrease charges of stack in backpack?

Treant Branch isn't the same as far as other class items across the map are. It's not as strong and is acquired in a different way as you can see.
Not as strong? :D It is much stronger than tidewarrior's item. It makes you 1.5+ times more tankier(not 1.5 cuz you can heal, so there are more actual hp then just sum of treant's hps). Playing druid I killed butcher, atal'ai and kelgaroth with ease. Even without ANY abuse. (Yes I found bug with opening final gates, but I didn't need any mana at all(and health too, "I'm druid, bitch!" ;D), thanks to cultist cowl, galactic staff and legendary int item)

Please make it epic color(and cost at least 500 gold(I mean shown value), it deserves it, whatever no one would sell it) (and 100% available ;((((( ), cuz it is really epic ;D
P.S. I checked paladin's class item.... Treant branch >>>>>>>>> that sh... item :)
P.P.S. Actually, all quest items show "Error message missing!" on selling.

Last edited:
Level 1
Any garena plus group

is there any garena plus group for this map ? or where are you guys playing this map? Thx for the guys who will answer. Cya in game.

Level 2
54). This felhound doesn't cast spells.
wc3scrnshot021013043912.jpg

55). I ran through that region before barrier appeared.
wc3scrnshot021013045357.jpg

56).Shadow Hunter's flesheater can attack trees(very sweet bug ^_^)
So with this ability SH able to abuze these creatures. (Flesheater can attack items too)
wc3scrnshot021013052606.jpg

57). And this is proof that UD Slayer doesn't provide stats at all. I left hero attacking them for 3 hours and what do we have? Nothing...
wc3scrnshot021013080349.jpg

Last edited:
Level 3
Great map you made there, took me 6 hours to beat it with a friend.

Now, just two questions: Were lacking a single secret. We suspect it to have something to do with there obelisk in the hydra area where a golden key is sealed. Is that a secret? Any hint on how to unlock it?

And also, could you give any hint (or is there one ingame?) for the password of the right masters chamber?

SpasMaster

Level 23
Great map you made there, took me 6 hours to beat it with a friend.

Now, just two questions: Were lacking a single secret. We suspect it to have something to do with there obelisk in the hydra area where a golden key is sealed. Is that a secret? Any hint on how to unlock it?

And also, could you give any hint (or is there one ingame?) for the password of the right masters chamber?

The Key in the Obelisk is related to the Agility Legendary item. It has nothing to do with secret areas.

The password for the right door is really hard to discover. I am afraid the last secret area is behind it, can't remember atm though. If this is the case, I will change it in the next version.

Level 2
If i recall, the last secret is NOT behind that door, I remember finding all of them. Last I checked, the last secret should be behind some broken section of wall that is very well hidden.

Last edited:
Level 2
Undead Slayer is fixed in the upcoming version.

How about the ring, i don remember the name, which deals damage equal to 2% of the target's MAX health with a chance of 0.5*agility% by auto attacks

That would have been a powerfull item if it worked.