• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Streams are broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
upload_2020-6-29_8-25-30.png

I'm aware of it.
I am just waiting for a good time to patch. The kids are staying up later and later these days and I typically like a solid two hours to patch in case something goes wrong.

The last thing I want to do is patch 5 minutes before bed time :).

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
I have messed with the Streams page today.

From what I gather, the add-on was broken when this happened. I have reached out to the developer with my fingers crossed. It's been more than a month though and XenForo 2 has been out for years. I'm afraid we'll have to turn off this add-on until we finally reach XenForo 2.

Level 29
That's like saying that Warcraft 3 version 2 is just one version ahead of version 1.

Backwards compatibility is usually nice, until it becomes too much of a burden. Whether because of time constraints, performance, lack of interest, or any other reason.

Either way, tl;dr Twitch changed the way their API works, and not everyone who wrote code for the platform updated it (e.g. me included).

Status
Not open for further replies.