• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Steel of Destiny - Build 2180

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my first publication of a map. The map itself is called Steel of Destiny. It still need heavy work and I'm not sure if I'm gonna continue or not.

The idea of this is to combine many elements all in one. Allowing the player to choose secondary skills, improve their allies, craft new items, etc.

I'm aware that there isn't any text at all to explain how to play the map, but keep in mind the map itself wasn't even suppose to be publicated now.

Anyway, a few tips for starters:

1. Choose your Hero. (Of course.)
2. Choose a Tiny Barrack from your castle. And build them upon the grass, if you don't build the barracks, a Goblin will automatically spawn any barrack on a free space.
3. Do not forget to buy a secondary skill. Some can be extremely useful and some Heroes can make powerful combinaison of their base skills with the secondary skill.
4. Do not forget that the shops on the left and right of the map randomly changes their store every now and then.
5. This map is extremely long to finish if you are low on players, because the balance of the map itself has not been fully polished for less than 4 players.

Any suggestions or testing would be greatly appreciated.

Other then that, I wish you great fun and if you any feedback related to this map, please send anything to [email protected]. Thank you very much.
Contents

Steel of Destiny - Build 2180 (Map)

Reviews
ap0: Rejected VGsatomi: Approved. A fun, semi-customizable AoS with long gameplay and good action. Nice cityscape texturing. One suggestion would be an ability to sell or remove a building so that you can replace it with another type without having...

M

ap0: Rejected

VGsatomi: Approved. A fun, semi-customizable AoS with long gameplay and good action. Nice cityscape texturing. One suggestion would be an ability to sell or remove a building so that you can replace it with another type without having to manually destroy it. Maybe additonal areas to place more buildings, as well, although I know that would need significantly more triggering. Good map.