• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Starcraft II and The Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
Or get new moderators for the Sc2 sections? It's not like you have to be the one responsible for Sc2 Terrain section because you manage the one for Wc3.
For terrain it wouldn't require the game, and I could easily moderate both. Resources would require new ones if moderators didn't buy the game though.

Level 34
I would find it hard for HWS to properly intergrate the SC2... Honestly, the gameplay and the super-duper graphics makes the game look bad. But then again its still in BETA
That's opinion, and only yours. I don't see how the graphics will effect the site adding a Starcraft2 section.

Level 34
SC2 is SC re-released, and I'm not terribly excited for it either, but the editor should make it all worth it.

Level 26
While we're at it, will Ralle support StarCraft II modding?
I think so, but you're better off using Windows.

*rim shot*

In any case, I love how it's been two years since we've first started hypothesizing and dreaming about SCII and we're still going to have to do it for another year or so before anything actually happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.