• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Spells & Systems Mini-Contest #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
[offtopic]
Anyone here wants a challenge against me?
I am bored...
Also i posted this here cause i have no idea in which forum is this suposed to go(offtopic?).
Any users that wish to challenge me may do so by posting a visitor message at my profile.

[ontopic]
Whose synergy did you find best? I didn't like any submision specificaly(not even mine's) so i am curious...

Level 22
My spell is done, I think. It took so long because I didn't have so much time to actually work on the spell. This is what I would have submitted if I had time for it (link at the bottom of this post).
I'm going to upload this in the spells section soon. I just have to make sure everything is fine.
Good luck to everyone and have fun Hanky :cgrin:

Attachments

• Electric Ball and Ale Bombardement.w3x
    50.8 KB · Views: 70
Level 22
I suggested physics before as in "the spell should follow the general laws of physics or something". But Poot replied saying that was not a good idea since not everyone knows about them.

It doesn't need to follow the laws of physics.
You could just create a push/pull spell or a throwing spell. And those that want to make something that follows the laws of physics can do that too.

Level 23
Environmental would be a good idea if it is involving an effect of destructables.
Like, sacrificing a tree for strength?
Like, linking a tree to someone doing an effect?
Like, targeting a tree hurling it away at some way or another?

Level 12
You are free to make a system.
But we should not limit the Spells & Systems Mini Contest to a Systems Mini Contest.
I suggest you to collect further ideas here, so i can open a poll afterwards.

So we should limit the Spells and Systems Mini Contest to spells...
But indeed a good idea is required for a systems contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.