• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Solo Mini-Mapping Contest #7 - Reeeewind

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had some troubles.
I have actually lost my map in the updation of my laptop from Windows vista to Windows 8. Of course with my intention of frustration towards some irl events I just wanted to update my laptop strait away thinking that ALL my files would be kept with all my already installed programs. I haven't actualy updated a computer with a new version of windows so I didn't know that 'keep personal file' didn't mean keeping program files.
Anyway long story short all my files in the program files got deleted (including my Wc3 folder). Although before checking this my laptop died on me (strait after installing Windows 8>.>) although it wasn't because of Windows 8. I am using the computer that my brother usually uses (with my laptop hardrive in it) so I don't know how much computer time I'll have. Also with the event of not being home for the next ~2 days or so I don't know if I'll be able to update my map to what it was before with only the WIP that I uploaded here to make up for the time lost.

Level 14
Unfortunately I will not be able to complete my map too even with the extention. Good luck to all who finished. I will scrap my idea and keep it for later boss contests.(if any occur whatsoever)

That being said. If no judges emerge I would want to suggest myself, however some real free time I will get around 7th of January.

List of Entries
Three entries. I can give time to -Kobas- and DeathChef who have already progressed enough for the contest (and Lordkoon, if he has not lost his interest into remaining a contestant), so that we can end it or we can proceed with the current three entries. In the mean time, to get everyone happy, the three people on the list can still polish the entries, if they find it necessary.

Hmm I thought that I actualy quit this contest as well.
I quit originaly because I lost my almost complete entry and didn't think there was enough time and sort of lost.. Well my motivation.
Making my entry was actualy realy fun at first and especially when I almost achieved what I did, although to do all of what I previously did again was a huge nuisance.

Also I have been away for the past over 10 days and have only heard that this contest has been delayed again. Strange. :\
If I get another 5 days I should be able to finish my map to the state it was in, as I have had a rest from making it. Or else if disaloud I don't mind and will make the map as a more distant future project.

Level 14
Hmm I thought that I actualy quit this contest as well.
I quit originaly because I lost my almost complete entry and didn't think there was enough time and sort of lost.. Well my motivation.
Making my entry was actualy realy fun at first and especially when I almost achieved what I did, although to do all of what I previously did again was a huge nuisance.

Also I have been away for the past over 10 days and have only heard that this contest has been delayed again. Strange. :\
If I get another 5 days I should be able to finish my map to the state it was in, as I have had a rest from making it. Or else if disaloud I don't mind and will make the map as a more distant future project.
Just work on the map and submit when ready .Pharaoh didn't give a new deadline. Its an open time contest of some sort. We all know december wasn't the best month for it anyway.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
The exact idea of the event contest was to not be open to all users.

Anyway can someone collect all entries in a new topic? Should I wait for an official topic?

Entry's

Aeroblyctos - http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2253784-post37.html

MaTiJa97 - http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2261942-post95.html

Xiliger - http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2270355-post107.html

-Kobas- - http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2279290-post133.html

DeathChef - http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2281506-post135.html

In the middle of doing so, i saw Pharaoh_ post. Haha, ill still update this when more entries are present.

Last edited:
DB - Tales of Master -Kobas-

images

Credits:
Models:
- Goku (Zerox)
- Goku ssj2 (Zerox)
- Goku ssj3 (Zerox)
- Goku ssj4 (Zerox)
Music:
- Dragon Ball OST CD1 - Mezase Tenka-ichi

Attachments

• DB - Tales of Master -Kobas-.w3x
    2.9 MB · Views: 358
Level 14
DB - Tales of Master -Kobas-

images

Credits:
Models:
- Goku (Zerox)
- Goku ssj2 (Zerox)
- Goku ssj3 (Zerox)
- Goku ssj4 (Zerox)
Music:
- Dragon Ball OST CD1 - Mezase Tenka-ichi

I knew that day will come.
When I will have to face my greatest fear.
Anime.

But like I said to my economics professor when he asked me why didn't I attend the exam earlier ' I realized too late that I will have to face my demons someday ' ...or something like that, hard to explain it in english.

Status
Not open for further replies.