• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Solo Mapping Competition #3 - Poll

Vote for your favourite entries! (Multiple choice)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Down three so far, with a middling review written on each. Quite the scoring range so far.

I'd also like to mention that I have played a number of puzzle games, at the industry level. This includes the Myst series, Byzantine, Longest Journey, Dreamfall, Schism/Mysterious Journey II, and many more minor titles. So I'm not just a random gamer from the tubes breaking into this genre of games.

Prizes are tentativly confirmed as SC2 beta keys, possibly something else if I can dig it up.

Down three so far, with a middling review written on each. Quite the scoring range so far.

I'd also like to mention that I have played a number of puzzle games, at the industry level. This includes the Myst series, Byzantine, Longest Journey, Dreamfall, Schism/Mysterious Journey II, and many more minor titles. So I'm not just a random gamer from the tubes breaking into this genre of games.

Prizes are tentativly confirmed as SC2 beta keys, possibly something else if I can dig it up.

someone who knows the good/bad things in puzzle games? Even better :D

Level 35

Nice going Hawk :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.