• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Short Story Contest #3 - Poll

Vote for your favourite entry!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
well, i understand that some did not have english as a first language, but as long as they get the point across, then i wouldn't mark down on grammar. But at the same time, you need to make a coherent sentence. But, having incorrect spelling is just being lazy. Microsoft word has different language settings and can easily correct for any mistakes.

anyways. finished most of the judging.
just warning you beforehand that some people got a really crap score.

also reminding you that the scores are given comparatively, meaning the best story would have been given 10 and the worst story 0.

i am sure some of these people will not give a fuck what i just said and would proceed to flame me for giving them a low score. just telling the rest of the people not to get depressed over a 6.

Level 26
OK! finally, im done with the judging, everything is written up, organized and sent away to pyritie. :/ i guess it goes to show you how people never really look at what they are voting on. These public polls are a little annoying.

.... umm... i guess this is the part where i say "good job" :/... i'll just say "good effort" everyone. Hopefully we can have another story contest in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.