• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Simple Model Workshop

Level 30
Okay, Hammerfist132 helped me so if incase colinjames12, you will give REP to me... kindly please give Hammerfist132 also because he done also many things to help me make it work.

And I am right now asking Hammerfist to tell me how he did it :)

Tested it and it worked!

Attachments

• PurpleLightningStrikeLargebyCallahan.rar
    2.3 KB · Views: 51
I had some time... made a flaming Pegasus as per BunnyAng's request.

I still need to get caught up on what all is happening/what I should do, but I think first I need to work through that table.

Attachments

• flamepegasus9c.mdx
    273.9 KB · Views: 82
  • FlamePegasus.png
    FlamePegasus.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 193

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
I had some time... made a flaming Pegasus as per BunnyAng's request.

I still need to get caught up on what all is happening/what I should do, but I think first I need to work through that table.
Very cool! Flames are a tad bright, though. I'm surprised a Pegasus model hasn't been officially made yet, to be honest.

Also, since you're looking at the table & I don't think Zyne updated it before leaving, go ahead and tack this onto the end... No rush, though (esp. since you're already working on my first request, along with everyone elses' :p).

I absolutely had to do re-wrapping to make that mesh fit with the gradient like it did, although it was a bit of an easy wrap and I just used Oinkerwinkle's Vertex Modifier.

Edit: Thanks for the praise Kyrbi0! Getting good ideas and making things people like helps inspire me to keep at it and keep having fun!