1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Units have been turned into heroes in our latest Icon Contest! Vote for the best icon set at the Icon Contest #18 Poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[SIGNATURE SHOP] - Come In For A Cool Signature!

Discussion in 'Requests' started by HaniBon, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Zzonehardy

Zzonehardy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Make Sure to put this in the Gallery people need to see your amazing work!
    ---------------
    Yes, the wait was worth it!

Dab I would like you to know the Bladetitan guys are only saying that Because it is their opinion. My opinion is that it is epic and thanks you so much!

Last edited: Dec 11, 2010
  2. nickel510

nickel510

Resources:
    Resources:
    OK I am back again! And... I'm really sorry to ask for another signature, I feel like a jerk asking you to do even more work after you already gave me an awesome sig, but my vision of a new RISK has changed and so must my sig!

Name: Draenor RISK (and in subtitles, smaller print) A world reimagined...
    Background: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20051215222913/wowwiki/images/b/b2/Outland.jpg
    Theme:
    Base Color: For the color I was thinking something light blue, like this. Also, if you could give the text Draenor kind of a washed up effect, like what happens when you dip paper with ink on it into water, where the ink bleeds out except I'd like the ink to have a more faded look on the edges rather then a real defined one. Then the word RISK would not have that same washed up look but look more like this and the color would be more of a darker shade of blue, something in between this and this.
    Sorry if this is too specific.
    Signature or Avatar(?): Signature
    Effects: I would like you to use this text (of the word RISK) as a starting point for the entire text, including Draenor and not just RISK but only give RISK that frame that RISK has in the image.
    Other: None, except... OK sorry so there is an other! Could you give the entire picture a frame, like the one that the hive workshop uses, the leafy chains or w/e that is? I'm not real set on the frame so if it's too much work don't add it!
    Also, as you can tell by my request, I kind of want the word RISK emphasized over Draenor, but if you follow my suggestions (RISK has a frame, Draenor doesn't, RISK is slightly darker blue, and RISK doesn't have that washed up look) then that should be all the emphasis RISK needs.

Thanks so much dab for the last sig and I'm really sorry it's now in the graveyard... maybe I'll use it again some day =P but I'm definitely without a doubt settled on Draenor RISK so no worries that I won't use this sig!

Thanks so much in advance guys! This thread is definitely uber pwnage.

And again thank you!! You guys are really providing a cool service here, you don't get enough credit.
    :goblin_boom:

3. dab

dab

Resources:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Name/text: Greed of Darkness
    Request: Signature.
    Time-when-done: N/A, continuing when requester answered.
    Information: You could have told me that you had a jungle themed map. I had to find out myself. Anyway, preview is up. As I'm not sure what is wrong, but I clearly see that something is wrong, give some feedback please.
    Preview: greedofdarknesspreview.jpg
    Link:

Last edited: Dec 15, 2010
  4. dab

dab

Resources:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Name/text: Draenor Risk
    Request: Signature.
    Time-when-done: N/A.
    Information: You mentioned that you wanted the Hiveworkshop frame? I'm able to do that, however I will need confirmation from someone to Copy&Paste the frame, as the source is known (ie. The Hive in this case).

Preview:
    Link:

5. jokerman10000

jokerman10000

Resources:
    Resources:

Last edited: Dec 20, 2010
  6. Skycraft

Skycraft

Resources:
    Resources:
    I would just like to point out that even if the waiting list as you say "needs" to be shortened, you should take your time with the images and make them as polished as possible.
    If people want a signature then they will wait, you just have to give them a notification that you are in the process of making someone else's and they will have to wait.

:goblin_yeah:

7. aki15

aki15

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Color should be like this, background some forest i dunno... maybe moon somewhere ...

8. nickel510

nickel510

Resources:
    Resources:
    Excellent thank you!

Also, it doesn't need to be the hives frame, that was just a suggestion, but I'd love anything in that style if you know what I mean. Kind of earthy, something that blends well with the pic. I'll search google in a sec and try to find something...

Thanks again :)

9. indomitable1319

indomitable1319

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey guys! Merry christmas to all of you.
    I'd like to make another request.

Name: Indomitable1319's Terrain Gallery
    Background: I'd like you to choose The Lich King's Assault (1 or 2; whichever one you like better) from here and make it as your base picture. You can edit it in any way; so long as it still shows the Lich King holding his sword. (It's okay if it's not full-body)
    Theme: Anything Icy. Or something that fits the picture.
    Base Color: Icy Blue
    Signature or Avatar: Signature
    Effects: Icyyyy.
    Other: ICYYYY. Make the Indomitable text larger than the Terrain Gallery; and please make the font style icy as well.

210x50 pixels again.

Thanks guys.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2010
  10. Dragonson

Dragonson

Resources:
    Resources:
    Is it just me, or are you solely running the shop ATM dab?

11. indomitable1319

indomitable1319

Resources:
    Resources:
    I can judge that he is.

Poor dab. Sorry for the requests. :(

12. indomitable1319

indomitable1319

Resources:
    Resources:
    Bump?

I've got a change in my request. Please change my new request's size into 210x50 pixels.

I will edit my request post.

13. AL0NE

AL0NE

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Name: AL0NE
    Background: (click here)based it off from the design in the middle, u'll know what i meant
    Theme: Techno
    Base Color: Silver-ish
    Type: Signature
    Size: height 120, width 400
    Effects: make it as shining as possible.

14. HardBryl47

HardBryl47

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey! i have 2 signs requests,

my 1st sign is,

Name: HardBryl
    Background: DUngeon
    Theme: Diablo 3
    Base Color: Dark red and gray
    Size: height 120, width 400
    Effects: Burning

my 2nd sign is,

Name: iluvthebar
    Background: liqour and drinks
    Theme: machines
    Base Color: black and white
    Effects: glitters
    TYVM!! :D

15. HaniBon

HaniBon

Resources:
    Resources:
    HEY EVERYBODY!!

I have been away from the Hive for a long time now but I am back and so is this shop!
    I will look into all the request and hopefully approve and finish all of them soon!

16. x3GlikE

x3GlikE

Resources:
    Resources:
    Stats: Approve
    Time: 24 Hours

17. indomitable1319

indomitable1319

Resources:
    Resources:
    How about my request?

18. HaniBon

HaniBon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Be patient I will look into them tomorrow. I am really sorry for being so late!

19. nickel510

nickel510

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm still waiting for dab to do mine :)

No hurry no hurry! It is the holidays and so of course people are off doing other things, I just wanted to make that clear so that no one else did my sig.

<3 dabs sigs

20. dab

dab

Resources:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Yeah, I've been offline and won't be doing sigs before the new year, just to inform people I have already accepted. But something I don't understand is why the hell I'm no longer subscribed to this thread.... Oh well.