• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SIGNATURE SHOP] - Come In For A Cool Signature!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Part 2: Detailed information and more!

Now, for those of you who need more detailed information, here it is:
Information About Signatures

Signatures is a good way to show your Hive name and link to projects or resources. We create signatures in this shop for free, you do not need to give + reputation or any other type of "reward" for the signature. We do however really appreciate this, it's a good way to show if you like the signature. From now on (2010-11-15) we will add a small text that displays "Made in THW SignShop". Why? Well when we first made this shop, people asked for signatures all the time but we have less requests now so we need to advertise our shop more.

When you request a signature one of the crew from the shop will either Approve or Reject your signature. If it is approved, it will take maximum 58hours to get the signature (if it take longer the crew member who approved your signature must tell you how long it will take). If your signature is rejected the one who rejected it must tell you why it is rejected (read the rules to see some reasons why we might reject it).

If your signature was approved and completed you will be given a image link.
Paste the link in "User CP (control panel)" under "Signature". Done!

Thank you for reading!
Information about Project Logos

Well, as you maybe know by now, we have started making project logos.
What is a "Project Logo"?
- If you check my signature, you will see a Project Logo. It's a signature that links to a Map Development topic where you give THW users information about your map.

Rules for Project Logo requests:
1) You must have at least 500 viewers.
2) You must have at least 50 replies.
3) You must be active with your project (or the signature will be removed).
4) Your project must be hosted on The HiveWorkshop.

To make a request, check out the first post (by HaniBon) in this topic. At the bottom, you will see the Request Form. Copy that and fill it in with ALL information and send it as a PM (private message) to me or HaniBon.
You can also request Project Logos with the text "Fan", "2D Art", "Modeler" etc, for your project team to use. It can take up to 1-3 days to finish the logos.

If you want a example how it will look, click my signature.
The signature logo will be smaller than the actual logo that will be in your project post. If you need more information, feel free to ask us!
Rules

Follow these rules to get your signature approved!

§1 Your signature must be used in the HiveWorkshop (we will not create signatures, avatars or any other type of 2D art for any other website).
§2 We will never create 2D art that includes violent (such as real life war, blood or corpses) or sexual scenes.
§3 You must use the "Request form" to request a signature.
§4 When we have made your signature, you must use it! We will not work for nothing. If we see that you are not using your signature, we might remove it! We will also remove it if we find you inactive in the HiveWorkshop.
§5 Any posts in this thread must stick-to-topic! So from now on (2010-11-15) use Private Messages if you have questions or anything else.
§6 You are not allowed to edit the signature (for example, removing the text that tells people who made your signature). If you are not happy with your signature, you have the right to tell us to change it.
§7 We will never make signatures larger than 800x120, avatars 80x80 and project logos 800x600. If you want a loading screen, minimap logo or such, talk to HaniBon and he will give you more information.
§8 We are not a "skin" shop! We will not make skins for heroes, units, buildings or any other models. We will not make icons either.

We might also reject your request if we find it "bad" in any other way.
Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
Level 9
Request by: WotAH-XombeR

Name: XombeR
Background: Ghostrider (link)
Text Effects: Flaming and sharp.
Font: Squealer

Time when done: ~in 30min.

Editors Comment

XombeR, would it be okay if I change the background a bit?
Maybe add some effects and such? Will look doll else.
Thanks

Level 9
Good. I am almost done with it, was a easy job.
If you want, I can send a Preview to your PM?

EDIT: Your signature is now completed.
Please click here and copy link *1 and paste it in your signature.
If you want a new signature at any time, you are welcome back!

Level 9
Well I have schoolwork to do you know, so YES you will make the next signature...
And Hummer, it took 6min to do the signature! But he wanted it like that so what can I say? Our personal thoughts don't matter...

Oh by the way Hummer, don't respond to this post. Stick to the topic.

Level 12
Name: -Hawk-
Background:
logomk1284639955.png

image01284639992.jpg

Text Effects: Red & Black with shadow (Mafia type)
Font: Your choise but choose like mafia style.

Try to crop the face to with fit the background of any forum, remove the BETA letters,

Level 6
Request by: DemigoD

Name: -Hawk-
Background: MAFIA.MK , Soldier Face.
Text Effects: Red & Black
Font: Morpheus

Time when done: ~in 15min.

Editors Comment

I'll start working on it as we speak :)

EDIT: Do you want the face as a background or on the side of the logo?
Should I remove all text or just the BETA?

EDIT: I could not corp the face to make it nice (as a background), so I put the face at the side of the logo.
I also changed the face to make it a better quality, I added the -HawK- name and removed the BETA text.
If you don't like it, please PM me or HaniBon and we will change it.
Please click here and copy link *2 and paste it in your signature.

Last edited:
Level 6
Request by: Titania

Name: Titania
Background: Nightelf (no link)
Text Effects: -Unknown-
Font: -Unknown-

Time when done: In ~20min.

Editors Comment

I will start working on this later, I don't have the time at the moment and neither do HaniBon. But, it is approved and it will be done :)

EDIT: Your request will now be taken care of. Would you mind if I cut out a pice of the elf since if I resize it, it will look really bad?
Please click here and copy link *3 and paste it in your signature.

Last edited:
Level 6
Can you fix a little thing? Just move the nighelf to the right of the sig pls :> oh and dont resize her,crop her.she looks bad now,just abit of resize will do thanks alot ^^ just the face would do
I will take care of it when im back to my computer. At the moment, I'm at my girlfriend and wont be back to my computer untill tomorrow. Hope you can wait mate!

the image should work, it's just you didn't copy the link location but instead copied the simplified one with the ... in the middle of it
That might be the thing ^^ Thanks

EDIT:
We are happy to announce that we are now taking Project Logo requests!

Level 9
The new signature turned out well :)
By the way, the Signshop will soon come up with another new feature! Stay tuned!

Level 9
well since you bumped and it seems like you hunting for one to do may you create me one for my project

*Name: Hellbourne Hero Siege
*Background: a picture of some demon that will suit my project with flames..ect
Text Effects: what ever you think will go well
Font: Stencil

project link (hellbourne Hero Siege)

Request by:

Name: Hellbourne Hero Sige
Background: Demon
(link)
Text Effects: Flaming and "Demonish".
Font: Stencil

Time when done: ~in 30min.

Editors Comment

Would you like a project logo + signature or just the logo?

Please click here and copy link *4 and paste it in your signature.

Last edited:
Level 9
i want it to be a signature

here is the picture im using as a loading screen
but its way to big for a signature

Okay the signature is almost done. But, what type of "Stencil" font do you want? There are several types.

Level 9
Ok, well you should have gotten a PM with some information about your signature now. Hope it turned out good :)

Level 9
Request by: x3GlikE

Name: x3GlikE
Background: Graveyard (link)
Text Effects: Dark and Horror
Font: -

Time when done: Not set.

Editors Comment

Will that background be good? I will cut out a piece of it, add some blood effects and such. I am kind of busy right now so I am not sure when it will be done, but later today at least.
EDIT (2010-09-23 - 2:50 PM):
Your signature is complete.
Please copy the code to your signature!
  • [URL=http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/signature-shop-come-cool-signature-178880/][IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd94/XomberZ/thw_signshop_x3glike_finish.png[/IMG][/URL]
New update: You can now request Avatars!

Level 9
Request by: Vista Sucks

Name: Heaven vs Hell Sige
Background: Heaven or Hell (Link)
Text Effects: White to red outline.

APPROVED.
Time when done: ~in 15min.

Editors Comment

I will cut out a pice of that image since it's height is too large.
Copy and paste the following code to your signature:
  • [URL=http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/signature-shop-come-cool-signature-178880/][IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd94/XomberZ/thw_signshop_vista_sucks_finish.png[/IMG][/URL]

Level 9
did you fix mine?

Yes, just forgot to upload it, sorry!
Preview

thw_signshop_millzy_finish-1.png

Like it?
Here is the code:
  • [url=http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/hellbourne-hero-siege-177130/][IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd94/XomberZ/thw_signshop_millzy_finish-1.png[/IMG][url]

Level 9
Haha ok my bad ^^
I'll see what I can do miss :)

Oh by the way, I gotta go now but I'll fix it later, unless x3Glike can do it for you.

Level 9
Check with x3Glike if he can do your avatar, at the moment, I am really bussy making the basics in my new map project.

Level 7
*Name: StarSheep
*Background: I want it Black maybe with some space effects and it would be cool if there was a sheep
Text Effects: some light Balls like in myhummer signature
Font: FOnt should be teal/lightblue gloing ( dunno which font take one you like^^)

I know the backgroudn is hard but it would be very cool^^

Level 9
Request by: Sir_Elendor

Name: StarSheep
Background: Sheep (link) and Space (Link)
Text Effects: Glowing Stars

Time when done: ~in 20min.

Editors Comment

I will cut out the sheep from link 1 and add it to the space background (link 2). I will also make the name glowing and nice ;)
EDIT:
Your signature is now completed.
Please copy the code below and add it to your signature!

• [URL=http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/signature-shop-come-cool-signature-178880/][IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd94/XomberZ/thw_signshop_starsheep_finish.png[/IMG][/URL]

Status
Not open for further replies.