• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SIGNATURE SHOP] - Come In For A Cool Signature!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Can i has a signature?
As you can see my nickname is Elmo1191
So i need the signature for a forum, where my nickname is Evil.Elmo
I need a signature of the most evil-looking Elmo (from Sessamy Street) version.
As you can see my Avatar picture is light purple and i type in Dark Orchid color so the Elmo should have Dark purple- dark orange... fur or whatever it is the muppets have. I want purple smoke coming out from every part of the body, purple flames burning in his eyes and... well i'll leave his mouth to your imagination but make it really badass. And somewhere (above, on the side, wherever you think is best) again with Dark Orchid letters the inscription Evil Elmo- make the letters look evil too. And the background can be simple and black.
Here is a sample picture that you can use to edit
elmo.gif

Thanks in advance.

Name: Elmo1191
Request: - See the "Hidden" part.
Time-when-done: -
Information: I have rejected your request due to not following the rules:
§1 - Signature must be used in the HiveWorkshop.
§3 - You must use the request form.

Link: -

Preview: -

Level 2

Name: Elmo1191
Information: I have rejected your request due to not following the rules:
§1 - Signature must be used in the HiveWorkshop.
§3 - You must use the request form.

Preview: -

Oh cmon! :goblin_cry: I will use it in the HiveWorkshop too.
And what do you mean by i must use the request forum?
I'm new in HiveWorkshop forum as you can see...

Level 9
1: Sorry, only for THW. This "shop" is created for HiveWorkshop ONLY, and so is our signatures.
2: The request form looks like this:
* Name:
* Background:
Theme:
* Base Color:
* Signature or Avatar(?):
Effects:
Other:

Level 8
Well this one shouldn't be a problem then as its only going to be used for the hive. Though with your permission I'd like to also use it for my clan forum, since it will be so cool! But if not that's fine I'm just grateful that you'll make it it :)

OK here goes

* Name: Cataclysm RISK
* Background: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/wowanniversary/battlecry/ but with the borders removed and the World of Warcraft and Warcraft lettering removed.
Theme:
* Base Color: Well I just want that entire picture as the sig + the text I'm requesting, so I don't think this one applies.
* Signature or Avatar(?): Signature
Effects: I would like the word Cataclysm to be in a text format as close as you can get it to the text format of this picture http://www.spooncraft.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/wow-cataclysm-logo.jpg that is, the text format they use for the word Cataclysm, NOT the text used for World of Warcraft, but rather the skinny black text used for Cataclysm at the bottom. And if you could, please make the text a bit bolder and thicker then it is in that image. I'd also like the RISK text to be as close as possible to this text http://screenshots.en.softonic.com/en/scrn/57000/57493/3_risk2.jpg
Other: I would like the word Cataclysm to stretch out over the Alliance leaders' heads and start behind the tauren and have the bottom of the text right around the top of the Draenei's armor (the one protruding above his head). Also, I'd like the word RISK to be all caps and to be right where the sun is in between the Tauren and Draenei and right above Thrall and Varian.

If you could do that I would be oh so thrilled and grateful!

Thanks a lot in advance, this thread rocks + rep!

And sorry the request is so long and specific, but I'm a guy who knows what he wants :)

Last edited:
Level 17
* Name: stevienicks
* Background: Light Purple/ Light Yellow (you can include the bursts of energy, I think they are called vectors).
Theme: Disco
* Base Color: Light Purple/Light Yellow
* Signature or Avatar(?): Avatar
Effects: Can you use this image on top of the background, and the text above this image? http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv303/soifon261/ladygaga4.png Thank you if you can do that!
Other: No other, thanks if you can do this!

You have beautiful work as it is :)

Level 9
* Name: stevienicks
* Background: Light Purple/ Light Yellow (you can include the bursts of energy, I think they are called vectors).
Theme: Disco
* Base Color: Light Purple/Light Yellow
* Signature or Avatar(?): Avatar
Effects: Can you use this image on top of the background, and the text above this image? http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv303/soifon261/ladygaga4.png Thank you if you can do that!
Other: No other, thanks if you can do this!

You have beautiful work as it is :)

Name: stevienicks
Information: I'll try to make this nice :)

Preview:
thw_signshop_stevienicksavatar_finish.png

Hehe... I made her look more like and angel than a party queen ^^ Want me to change it?

DAB OR X3GLIKE.
Can somone of you make nickel's request?

dab

dab

Level 10
Well this one shouldn't be a problem then as its only going to be used for the hive. Though with your permission I'd like to also use it for my clan forum, since it will be so cool! But if not that's fine I'm just grateful that you'll make it it :)

OK here goes

* Name: Cataclysm RISK
* Background: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/wowanniversary/battlecry/ but with the borders removed and the World of Warcraft and Warcraft lettering removed.
Theme:
* Base Color: Well I just want that entire picture as the sig + the text I'm requesting, so I don't think this one applies.
* Signature or Avatar(?): Signature
Effects: I would like the word Cataclysm to be in a text format as close as you can get it to the text format of this picture http://www.spooncraft.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/wow-cataclysm-logo.jpg that is, the text format they use for the word Cataclysm, NOT the text used for World of Warcraft, but rather the skinny black text used for Cataclysm at the bottom. And if you could, please make the text a bit bolder and thicker then it is in that image. I'd also like the RISK text to be as close as possible to this text http://screenshots.en.softonic.com/en/scrn/57000/57493/3_risk2.jpg
Other: I would like the word Cataclysm to stretch out over the Alliance leaders' heads and start behind the tauren and have the bottom of the text right around the top of the Draenei's armor (the one protruding above his head). Also, I'd like the word RISK to be all caps and to be right where the sun is in between the Tauren and Draenei and right above Thrall and Varian.

If you could do that I would be oh so thrilled and grateful!

Thanks a lot in advance, this thread rocks + rep!

And sorry the request is so long and specific, but I'm a guy who knows what he wants :)

Name: nickel510
Request: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/wowanniversary/battlecry/ as background, http://www.spooncraft.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/wow-cataclysm-logo.jpg as text effects.
Time-when-done: N/A
Information: I would suggest something a little more red, or allow me to do a color grade of the background, as the text looks very misplaced. Have a look on the preview screen for yourself. The preview is merely a preview, but have a look on how the "RISK" stands out.

Link: nickel.png
Preview:
preview.png

Last edited:
Level 8
WoW thanks man, it looks great, especially since it's just the preview.

Thanks for the work you've done already and any future work :).

I'm already so impressed with it that I'd like to see what you could do if you changed the text up a bit as you suggested. I think the background might be good the way it is. I really like how you gave Cataclysm a red border.

Thanks again :) and Happy late thanksgiving and Happy future holidays of this season! :thumbs_up:

dab

dab

Level 10
WoW thanks man, it looks great, especially since it's just the preview.

Thanks for the work you've done already and any future work :).

I'm already so impressed with it that I'd like to see what you could do if you changed the text up a bit as you suggested. I think the background might be good the way it is. I really like how you gave Cataclysm a red border.

Thanks again :) and Happy late thanksgiving and Happy future holidays of this season! :thumbs_up:

Sorry for the late reply. I am going to have to change the arrival time of the signature, as I am going to bake muffins for my entire class. But expect it around 13:00 PM tomorrow, as that's when I got spare time :)

Level 8
BTW if you made the signature images just an intsy bit smaller people could fit in a sentence that gives credit to this awesome thread and even a link to help others out :)

Like I tried to do in my signature.

Level 9
Thank you a lot for that Nickel :D I will speak with the crew later and see if we can do anything about that :) Again, thanks for the support! +rep!

Level 8
NP, it's the least I can do, plus the words are only half cut off, so the images would only need to be just a little smaller to make the text fit right?

Hope this helps, I think you guys deserve all the support you can get :goblin_yeah:

Hey guys; I'm back with another request; but this time more vague and a bit harder. Hopefully; you guys can do it.

Name: Indomitable1319's Terrain Gallery
Background: Once again; be creative and choose from the screenshots here. Be as creative as possible.
Theme: Be creative; so long as it is related to the terrain.
Base Color: MediumPurple (Like the one in JNGP)
Signature or Avatar: Signature
Effects: Be creative; so long as it looks snazzy.
Other: Make the Indomitable1319's text be a tad larger than the Terrain Gallery; and it's size should be 300x50. Be creative with everything else.

Level 3
i would like to make a request:

Name: Wratox
Background: link
Theme: Stargate Universe
Base Color: Dodger Blue (#1589FF)
Signature or Avatar(?): Signaure
Effects:Whatever you like:wink:

oh, and make the size whatever fits

Level 9
I don't know but it seems like I will need to kick dab and x3glike from the team since they are so inactive :(

dab

dab

Level 10
I don't know but it seems like I will need to kick dab and x3glike from the team since they are so inactive :(

Well, your not the most active guy in the business either :)
Anyway, I've been doing flash games lately and haven't had time for doing signature requests, and I probably won't be able to for the next couple of weeks. I will be online, checking and eventually creating signs, but as this is non-profit I have to prior the other thing. But we should talk this over in PM.

Level 9
Name: Rpgman509
Background: Dice
Theme: Role Playing
Base Color: Black/Orange
Signature or Avatar: Both if Possible if not just Signature :ogre_haosis:

Note To You: It seems to come out much better when you add your personal thoughts so please change it however you think it will look better Thanks SO Much!

dab

dab

Level 10
Hmm, i like signatures u made they are great :goblin_yeah:.
Can you make me a signature for my map Goblin Gladiators ORPG.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/goblin-gladiators-orpg-182239/

And, can it be in CIRCLE shape, like this smiley :ogre_haosis: xD ??
Name: aki15
Request: Circle shaped image.
Time-when-done: N/A.
Information: None.

Preview:
Link: aki15.png

Note: This might not be the best quality images I can produce, but due to the long waiting line that need to be shortened, it probably won't be either.
Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited:

dab

dab

Level 10
Hey guys; I'm back with another request; but this time more vague and a bit harder. Hopefully; you guys can do it.

Name: Indomitable1319's Terrain Gallery
Background: Once again; be creative and choose from the screenshots here. Be as creative as possible.
Theme: Be creative; so long as it is related to the terrain.
Base Color: MediumPurple (Like the one in JNGP)
Signature or Avatar: Signature
Effects: Be creative; so long as it looks snazzy.
Other: Make the Indomitable1319's text be a tad larger than the Terrain Gallery; and it's size should be 300x50. Be creative with everything else.
Name: indomitable1319
Request: Signature.
Information: Seeing as you are creating your own frames, I won't be creating a frame for it this time. Please do give feedback on the preview. UPDATE: Created frame for final image after request.

Preview: indomitable1319-sign.jpg
Link: indomitable1319-sign-2.png

Note: This might not be the best quality images I can produce, but due to the long waiting line that need to be shortened, it probably won't be either.

Last edited:

dab

dab

Level 10
Name: Mouse1234
Background: http://www.filefront.com/17622995/splash3.jpg

Front: Ice

Ah, bugger, it was so long time ago, I thought one of the others had handled it.

Name: Mouse1234
Request: Signature.
Information: None.

Preview:
Link:mouse1234.jpg

Last edited:
Level 15
Hey man, i really like signature you made for my map, if you can do it for my other map Greed of Darkness (link in my signature)...
Can you make it like this:
-About this
|
| Greed of Darkness ORPG
|
|
|
|____________________________________________________

but in your style, will give you credits, as i did in my other map :thumbs_up: !

Status
Not open for further replies.