• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SIGNATURE SHOP] - Come In For A Cool Signature!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dab

dab

Level 10
People have VM'ed me about my status, so I thought I might aswell tell: I've been offline for quite some time, and probably will continue to. I've gotten a job now, and I've got school to see to too, so I most likely won't be active at all for the next couple of months. I have a bad feeling that this is the same that bothers the other two. Sorry for the inconvenience people. I'm going to finish up the signatures I've accepted and going to try to shorten the list now and then, but I've got barely no free time on my hands.

Level 8
No worries man, you can do my sig last of all or not at all if it helps. I mean, I'd love a sig but its not as important as school or a job =p

Level 12
Indomitable1319's sig request:
attachment.php

I do think that the text is kinda white. but it's hard to make it more noticable since the background is also icy. Do tell me where you want to be fixed if its not what you want.

Attachments

• Sig.png
    Sig.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 211
Level 12
Yea. Here it is.
attachment.php

I added a sort of a catch phrase. "Kill. Not Chill.". If you don't want it, tell me. I'll remove it.
EDIT: btw, thx to you, i've finally learn how to make functional GIF. :D

Attachments

• warofwrathsig2.gif
    warofwrathsig2.gif
    111.7 KB · Views: 203
Level 12
The lousy catch phrase removed.
attachment.php

well, since lich king is so cool, i hope your fren won't mind. :xxd:

@indomitable1319:
Looks like i gave you your 1st blue gem. Hooray~

EDIT:joker, perhaps i can help make the loading screen for your map? :eekani:

Attachments

• warofwrathsig3.gif
    warofwrathsig3.gif
    109.5 KB · Views: 3,097
Level 27
Ey uhm, Alone?
'just saying: What you're doing right now is technically against the rules.
I'm not personally against it or anything, but if the owners of this thread come back they can report you for taking over their thread without their acceptance.
So, what i'm REALLY saying is that you should go and make a new thread for your signatures.
'just to be on the safe side. ;)
Anyways, have some Rep for helping out the people here!
-Dragonson

Status
Not open for further replies.