• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Help Relocating My Signature Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello, everyone.
If you have seen me at all, you will know the anti-l33t speak message I had in my signature. Well, I was messing around with my signature for a bit, and of course completely forgot to save the code for the message. Now, I can't find the site I got it from (it was originally in another person's signature) and cannot find the original signature anymore.

For those of you who don't know what I am talking about, it was a smallish box that had a message against bad grammar on the internet. It started with the screen getting cluttered with lols and omgs and such, then went on to say it wasn't cool and that the message was endorsed by anyone with an IQ over fifty.

If anyone has any information on where it is, I will reward them with rep and a hug.

Status
Not open for further replies.