• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Should I return to Classic or Reforged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Saddest thing about all of Refunded fiasco is that when it was announced, people were really excited that it will revive the community and modding, have people return to the game.

It actually achieved quite the opposite, what little community the game had left, has been killed and destroyed even further.

Level 19
Saddest thing about all of Refunded fiasco is that when it was announced, people were really excited that it will revive the community and modding, have people return to the game.

It actually achieved quite the opposite, what little community the game had left, has been killed and destroyed even further.
oh if only someone saw that coming, and everyone shut him up everytime, giving mr. blizzard a trust credit for nothing..

Level 7
Many of us were innocent enough to think that Reforged would bring new features for Warcraft III and its World Editor to breathe new life into their small and dedicated community.

Obviously we were totally wrong, it was the last nail in the coffin.

Sadly, since Reforged came out, I was forced to abandon all my projects and everything that surrounds Warcraft III.

Thanks for everything Blizzard.

I can't help you on whether you should come back or not, but I wish you the best of luck if you do.

Level 2
Well depends.. imho the new models look super low budget and they hurt my eyes so I kinda pref the old ones. In addition reforged has performance issues on several custom maps. If you have a good setup and like the new models give it a shot. It's still refundable so you dont't risk your money if you wanna give it a shot.

Level 21
I think some of the new features are nice to have:
- sorting for map names, searching for map names
- game invites

terrain looks better by default, some models are nice too

- editor is much faster for me now,
- new natives for new possibilities

Blizzard should keep at it, foremost add missing features -> Ladder, custom campaigns

Status
Not open for further replies.