• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Short Story Contest #7: Poll

Vote for the, by your opinion, winning entry:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
I just don't understand the hating for donating. When by donating he helped keep this site run via contributing to the costs of upkeep for running the server :L.

Its not behind his back. Some point or later he's gonna read through this thread :L.

o_O

Haters making a big deal out of a simple comment.

"just gotta wait for him to wake up" :L He has a life/busy due to responsibillities. I.E Like Pyrite. Who also takes some time to respond.

Level 22
You all seem to create more drama by providing your own insight on the situation. My statement was that I'd rather have my own site, than donate $1,000 to someone else's.
Also, nobody is talking behind his back, I've spoken to him directly, and no one is out right bashing TWIF, I bash everyone, most people on THW are arrogant ass-faces like myself.

Now to return to the topic for the final time, when do you begin judging Apheraz?

Level 17
And so it continues with endless reptition of last word last message. Off topic on Topic. ._. We really are just children

Gonna read them all tomorrow after printing them of. Looking forward to it ^^

Level 30
Okay. Ask him for that in the next contest too, you villains :D
Oh, btw,
funny-Scooby-Doo-villains.jpg
main.php

Level 17
Because;

The aura that radiates from your skin is like the that of one thousand sun sets blazing in cold stone And the iron and steel that forges your skin is hard as rock and the first of a god. You are the old ancient and wise forteller of mystery and fortune. A lifetime of misery or joy for you is but a single second that swims by in the ever going tide of time.

You are Apheraz. And You Take your time before any decision is made.

You will always wait for the right time
But time will never wait for you.

))__))__Maybez u haz a curse((_((

Status
Not open for further replies.