• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shinobi Wars Allstars v1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Itachi_NINz
created by Shadowlight aka Amaterasu

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUj9HNpxwdI

Thanks to DemonYe and rh275 for the models

Descripition will be added soon.

Keywords:
Shinobi Ninja War Naruto Sasuke All Star
Contents

Shinobi Wars Allstars v1.0 (Map)

Reviews
17:34, 13th Apr 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected Yay, another Naruto map! ...I wonder when will people realize.

M

17:34, 13th Apr 2010
ap0calypse: Rejected

Yay, another Naruto map!
...I wonder when will people realize.

Level 1
Uhmm... where do I begin?... : "Amazing" description dude... so basically, other than the title and the "thank you" all anyone can find out is that the map is an AoS based on the Anime / Manga Naruto. In fact, with no screen-shot or links to a video, how appealing is this map to the random Hive user? I'll be honest : 0 = ZERO.

*Suggestion(s) : - Improve Description
- Add Screen-shots
- Ask a moderator for help (seems like you're new, I recommend <ap0calypse>, he's a great guy)

- Rating : N / A
- Voting for : Rejection!

Level 4
It is a good game. Unlike other naruto games such as sw, nwu, or nvb, this game relies more on team work and synergy of spells similar to dota, as opposed to nwu/sw and nvb which sacrifices balance for flashy game play.

This game has nice graphics as well as balance. I congragulate the mapmaker for a version 1.0 map with no bugs that are noticible.

Though it takes a bit of time to load and like the other say add more description, other then that +rep

Level 2
Uhmm... where do I begin?... : "Amazing" description dude... so basically, other than the title and the "thank you" all anyone can find out is that the map is an AoS based on the Anime / Manga Naruto. In fact, with no screen-shot or links to a video, how appealing is this map to the random Hive user? I'll be honest : 0 = ZERO.

*Suggestion(s) : - Improve Description
- Add Screen-shots
- Ask a moderator for help (seems like you're new, I recommend <ap0calypse>, he's a great guy)

- Rating : N / A
- Voting for : Rejection!

added a link to the trailer... im gonna add descripition soon, just didnt had the time to do so

Level 3
im sorry but this has same old skills as n3sw, if there were new skills on all the characters it will be better

i like itachi black flames, it much better than flamestrike from nvb/n3sw :)

balancing chidori of 750 dmg(level 3) maybe helpful as well