• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shinobi Wars 3.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The map is an RPG well its mixed life of a peasant DBZ and soon arena...So basic you need to level up your child to level 10 then you will be able to chose a hero/Shinobi from 10 diferent types Blod,Water......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crgwFSqqv6k this is the video if you want to see them now...
Ok when you chosen your hero you need to collect 10 orb fragments from higher level creeps and when you have 10 Orb of Power Fragments you go to your set maker near him is a circel where you need to step in for combining thouse items or combining 1 weapon and 1 armor to a set for your shinobi...This map is over 70% finished I think well it has a ll heroes it is balanced only thing thats missing are arena and description I mean spell check and such(like witch items do you need to make a set)

Keywords:
Shinobi Wars,Shole Company,http://www.wc3s.smfnew.com,Blood,water,fire,poison,earth,Shole,RPG,Warcraft 3,
Contents

Shinobi Wars 3.1 (Map)

Reviews
20:10, 1st Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 28
Hey, I think you might remember me: Ap0calypse_DaM from rodead (yes, I'm a map mod on the hive, but I won't moderate this map, since I've given you a trigger for it).

I see that your triggering isn't really good, you can combine a lot of triggers and there are a lot of leaks.
Try removing those leaks and make the triggering as efficient as possible, the terrain should also be improved.
Anyway, good luck with the map.

well dont you worry I didnt have so much time its my vacation since I go to school in an other city and my parents and friends are away 300km from me i didnt have the time to make it perfect and by the way something I put wrong your triggers and it didnt work but i a friend helped me with it(Thor_Goci-Goci) I used your passive hero selection....Well I hope I will make 3.2 better beside do you know any good arena tutorial??I need to make an arena evet and I am not so sure what I am doing!
You didnt rate the map....tell me 1/5 2/5 3/5 4/5 5/5?

Level 2
My Coment....XD

(ex my english...) Well...firstly sorry for this...but ill be onest....Its very interesting map...but...it have pretty much bugs....Than...Terain is very....very simple...There is no felling about nature...Than...U have to do something with models..Well i know they are cool...but...man...they are moving like they have something in a.... So...Friend...Ill help..About triggers...well u have lot of work... im not... a proffesional...but still...u have to put some life in your maps...ok...Sorry again...And dot worry ill wote for it...as good...because ure my friend...and i wish u success....XD...sorry for eng....XD.....

PS: Nemo se ljutis...onu drugu da isprobavam ili ne...?XD:razz:

(ex my english...) Well...firstly sorry for this...but ill be onest....Its very interesting map...but...it have pretty much bugs....Than...Terain is very....very simple...There is no felling about nature...Than...U have to do something with models..Well i know they are cool...but...man...they are moving like they have something in a.... So...Friend...Ill help..About triggers...well u have lot of work... im not... a proffesional...but still...u have to put some life in your maps...ok...Sorry again...And dot worry ill wote for it...as good...because ure my friend...and i wish u success....XD...sorry for eng....XD.....

PS: Nemo se ljutis...onu drugu da isprobavam ili ne...?XD:razz:

lol nice coment
P.S. Ako oces