• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto: 3rd Shinobi Wars 2.41b

Forums are at z13.invisionfree.com/SLK_Productions. If u have any ideas or bug reports, go there and post your ideas today!! Ty Raijin for continuing map.

Keywords:
sw, shinobi wars, naruto, dream, dreamraider, aos, 3rd, naruto: 3rd shinobi wars, wars, anime
Contents

Naruto: 3rd Shinobi Wars 2.41b (Map)

Reviews
Samuraid: An interesting variation on an AoS-style map. Approved.
Level 3
dream im usaully in my cuzins house around sunday-saturday.. i can do the hero section for with items.. just let me know...my tag name is haku[kg]
or try Shino_Aso

Level 1
dream,about kisame skill,could u make the kisame clone can use the skill that hold unit?
cause its kind hard to release the waterwave jutsu while the enemy moving around running and taking bath with that jutsu..
hope that kisame clone can hold people likes in the shippuden.

Level 1
dream... for naruto's kagebunshin..... make it full damage like the original.. but the damage the clone will take is more higher.. this is just a suggestion..

Level 1
im juz giving my opinion..
well,sure im insane coz im also naruto fan..
one more thing,Lee skill which is konoha gouriki senpuu wont do damage at building..
could u make it back?

Level 8
en_fuego, yes i did make it from scratch, but i adapted many things from dota same time as i went along. It's amazing u still searching this up. What is wrong, did you get pissed for somthing? Or is it that the nw community thinks you are childish for doing something so stupid? Use a brain and gtfo.

Level 15
Uh, lol.

1) I came here becasue I saw "Naruto Shippuden Wars" and I remember how you're liek "okz, wel, im gon te mak a shipdn map!"
2) I can post wherever I want on the Hive as long as it's constructive, and in this case, copying off of Naruto Wars, is, indeed constructive.
3) If you have a problem with it, get a moderator to ban me from posting here.

Level 3
i agree with enfeugo... I am naruto wars fan... but shinobi wars isnt bad itself. becase the community of shinobi wars take these things to serious... and the mods for shinobi wars forums are SUch losers... that they will ban anyone from forums cause they think they all that NEw flash DReAmdraider.. im not saying ur map sucks but the community of shinobui wars are horrible and they are such little kids... I love naruto wars cause they have so many UBER ITEMS and UBER charcters... i stop hosting NARUTO WARS cause i thought shinobi wars would be good but its not i dont have to kill shinobi wars like shodaime1st... ill just stop hosting SHINOBI WArs cause they community is so horrible.. AND IF U WANT TO TALK TO ME my tag is HAKU[kg].. I LOVE NARUTO WARS FOREVER :)

Level 1
man i registered to your site
but i can't see any dicussions about this...
only:
how many users online...
today's birthday...
and etc..
NO DISCUSSIONS!?!

Level 8
@naru2nin- u need to activate account i think by email as well.

@burnheart- Community? Horrible? How is it horrible when we try to enfore the rules when countless people making multi account to rig the polls, make a big spam and such. Honstely alot of them are done by a few people, even though it LOOKS like alot of people.

@En_Fuego- WHen i said i gonna make shippudan characters, i ment i gonna amke them, not in a dam seperate map.

@Burnheart again- Why are u here if u love nw so much? Go away, i don't want mega usless talk backs about this. I just want discusion of my map, not cuz another flame war with nw. wanderer thinks i hacked his map when i did not. Truth is, i cannot hack for life, nor am i interested in hacking his map. If i did hack his map, don't u think i would take other stuff as well? I don't care about nw anymore so plz nw's business away from me. True, we are rivals but we are gonna try to avoid each other's way.

Level 1
naruto wars are suck s coz sasori is sand king..
hahaha..
and its the map for the lagger player/host..
come on dream...
we can fight NW..
juz add natural creep..
1 more thing dream,could u make the ulti for 2nd hokage a bit longer??
coz for me juz being dark about a second make opponent laugh..

Level 1
hey dream can you make more heros not only 1 hero for new version and take the jutsu from zabuza back (water dragon jutsu) and make the jutsus stronger pls thx........

Level 1
and can you make some heros stronger
and you forgett some jutsus from chars
look to kisame at shippuden he can suiton water shark jutsu it was unbeliveble when you make this thx sw are best gj dream

sry for my bad english

Level 6
The terrain is horrid. What's the point of importing those new custom doodads? Just makes the download longer and the terrain uglier.

Level 1
sir dream can u fix the map u made because there is a bugg a team duel bugg in the team duel arena the winning team will be stuck in the arena please sir dream please fix this map so many people can play it thanks...

Level 8
@igeorillza: yea sorry i gonna fix everything.

@EN_Feugo: LOL rofl. Well he made a post somewhere or i think it was krnx long ago about warning rules and bans. It also stated in one of those that if u piss a admin anywhere, u can be resulted in a ban as well. That issue was rised due to the fact people accused admin abuse. So that rule sort of settled it.

Level 1
DreamRaider can you please put AI on your map?? because i want to play it with an AI opponent,,please

Level 8
AI version hasn't been released yet but i do plan no it in the future. However this game is originally a game where you play with your friends, not by yourself.

I am working on my 2nd map called Naruto vs Bleach, this aos map is a fresh map enabling me to use new things and new functions and new tools. We are gonna introduce shippudan in this and if it turns out well, we will install it into shinobi wars as well. This map is sorta the beta form of sw.

Level 1
can you give me tentative date when you release your map with an ai please?

is your 2nd map have an ai?

Level 1
Models/animations are awesome. But you need to add neutral creeps and balance alot of the skills/items. Also the majority of skills have way too long of a cooldown.

Level 1
plz fix the bug when team duel..
the winning team got stuck in there forever and ever..
and plz make scroll of town portal/teleport item..so when got bug,can be avoid.

Level 1
How Do I get This Onto Warcraft because every time i download it it says

This application had encountered a critical error:

Not enough storage is available to process this command

Program c:\program files\warcraft iii\ worldeditexe
Object .?AV?$TSGrowableArray@UObjectChance@@@@

Press OK To Terminate the aplication

there are no other options can some one help me

Level 1
hey dream riders can you make an ai for your map please,and can you change the tsukiyomi
and amaterasu,but this map is really excited

Level 2
no offense but i highly doubt he will be posting here, he probably meant this to be mainly a area to further allow DL for hive users, and also to tell everyone his own site

lol, im so freaken glad im out of the mapping biz

no offense but its enjoyable to watch your frustrations with people raider i remember when i had to deal with it too lmao

and when i had to dot my i's and cross my t's and put a period at the end of every sentence and spell everything right and wow i even think i might have used the shift key on occasion for capitalizing lolz

gl with ur map, regardless of what ppl say i still think that its a decent map, i dont see the dota-connection to be honest, i always thought that it was different even on simple levels such as the +3 all +3 specific, at least in SW they are used to fuse later and arent just sold

also im not going to sign up for another site, but admin quesitoning is a bitch, but its still an important role to be played, b/c their are bad admins out there, perhaps find ur most level headed admin and have them recieve PM's regarding any complaints, its not that hard to keep up with even 30+ pm's a day and check every single post in a large site

ahaha i dont expect you to check this and i ramble on woot go me :)

edit: btw do you ever play wc3 even? and if so what do you play out of curiousity

edit2: btw all that &quote crap is rly annoying no offense

Last edited:
Level 2
so 2.2.2 is official, i was kinda wondering b/c from what ive heard NVB is ur new baby with ZODD and you were using that as a testing zone for your new heros, perhaps you simply found the fix to arena, and added a bya eye pic, then released, thats what ive noticed, im sure theres more in ur change log but well, as i dont have to check it i guess i wont :)

edit: btw tnx for fixing arena, it made a most enjoyable game of 2v2 with some of my buds :) especialy since me and my friend were getting owned then we used TD to turn it around :) i luv td :)

edit2: btw its also obvious this isnt an overly important site to raider for much b/c he didnt take the time to put in avatar and sig, i didnt myself b/c im here to give suggestions on a dif map and i rly am too lazy :)

edit3: omg once i start editing i cant seem to stop and i could seriously just talk forever on certain subjects XD >force changing of sites<

Level 2
Good map, i like where your going with it. I haven't had the chance to try it with other players yet but ill do that in the future. A couple suggestions: Ditch the dual system, I have no friends that have ever liked that type of thing in a war3 map we have tried.
Also, if you haven't already, you might want to contact ice frog and ask if it's cool to use the items you have that are Dota-inspired, some of them are word for word. I also noticed that some of your items are really powerful and this might unbalance the game if it lasts very long. Might think about toning those down a bit. If the monsters that spawn can keep up with the items somewhat then i guess they'll be fine. Being able to wade through killing them in one hit should be hard to do.

Other than that keep up the good work, add more heroes, and good luck with the Naruto Vs. Bleach project!

Level 2
lol, the duel system makes sense only in multiplayer, and its there because it gives a break from the action of creepin, and it forces people to fight, not just run, thus showcasing how far peoples skills have gone and their items and how they support them

and the items are supposed to be good, this is due to a number of reasons such as later on if its 5v3, the 3 will have leaver items/gold and more powerful items, these give an advantage to them incase they are being ganked all the time, ect.

why am i saying this.....oh yea b/c i like this map :)

Level 8
Lol el_suav long time no see, what made u come back.

If u hate duel system there is a mode to remove that called -nd (No Duel). That is a option u can use.

Army-Of-Pandas, what do u mean downlaods are limited? Lol.

Also i messed up in one part seriously about the sound killings. I based it off NVB so i made a mistake. So 2.2.3 will come soon.