• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto: 3rd Shinobi Wars 2.0.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is Naruto: 3rd Shinobi Wars version 2.0.2. This is a fun game that relates to the anime Naruto. This game is similar to Naruto Wars and Dota combined. This map is protected as well, since it says that i need to state that. The forums for this game is at z3.invisionfree.com/3rd_shinobi_wars
Contents

Naruto: 3rd Shinobi Wars 2.0.2 (Map)

Reviews
Dr Super Good: Old version, please use update instead.

M

Dr Super Good:
Old version, please use update instead.

Level 6
NiddHogg is funny :p And I'm wondering if you ever plan on adding The 3rd Hokage or other Atasuki Members. 2.0 did add my new favorite character, the 1st. Just wondering where you plan on expanding next with any new character designs or character developments. The game itself I would rate a 9/10.

Level 8
I am planning to add all characters expect those usless filler heros that naruto wars has. The thing will take time but it will come at some time. Nidhogg, no i won't give u models unless u help me in somthing. So think of a good trade.

Level 6
BTW, I'm probably interested in getting into some type of Naruto map sometime. If you ask I could try doing spells for a hero or something on a blank map to see what you think. If interested in seeing if I can lighten the load or anything. I don't need the models. I just get bored with things I do.

Level 1
Hi im a fan of naruto 3rdSW, and the game is great but lacks alot of stuffs, like the balancing issues for ino, shino, orochimaru, and sakkon. and in the game their are alot of melee hero their should be a balance between range and melee, also bashes on range should be from 10% not 15%, because its way too much for range heros to bash, also i see that there is NO teleportation what so ever, and it would be nice to see some lifesteal items not just one. also your hotkeys for heros for some are not "hotkey friendly" for instant, temari's hotkeys are unsuitable to even use them, i have to press on the skill button to use it. well anyways those are my thoughs and ideas and im sure there are some that agrees with me, for those who play this game
P.S should be a -ban mode on certain heros if the host wanted. also their are alot of bugs still need to be fix, i found 2, one with kidomaru where when he uses his curse seal, ( im not sure but, i got perma stats from the curse seal when i died from the curse seal form). 2nd was when lee uses his 3rd gate and his opponent is up in the sky, and dies in mid air, when you revive you are in mid air.