• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shards of Humanity - RP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
"Skeletons... and a weird gun firing supersonic rounds a thought commands! Sounds like some poorly made Science Fiction Movie!" Jake answered, holding his PCR in his hands. Tomas was there to, around the corner, busy cutting through a door with Jake's Plasma Cutter.

----

Your vision blurs, and you wake up. You can barely see and does not manage to raise yourself up.

Level 8
IC: "badly made scifi eh? only... this is real mate." he laughs "hows that cutting coming along tomas?"

Level 14
"Black Conclave, Guys it's a trap or someone wants something here. Sorry but were are in deep trouble." I look at the boss. "How did you get the signal?"

Level 8
OOC: yea i get that but why? there is no thing that could even make him think it oO and wtf is black Conclave?

Level 19
As the door opened, a mangled corpse, looking surprisingly human fell forward. Its intestines flooded out of a gutted stomach. Tomas vomited on the floor and Jake shot it three times to make sure it was dead.

---

"We picked up the signal with our tracer systems, we use them to trace downed Ghauron sattelites." The Boss replied back, no sign of fear.

Level 14
"So this is an SOS. What would set it of? Nothing in here is alive other then us." I heard some one throw up. "Anything wrong down there?"

Level 8
Eric looked away in disgust for a moment but then started to laugh at the two scared boys and stepped over the corpse into the next room, his gun ready.

Level 8
"don't tuch anything yet unless it's detached from the walls ground or pillar." he then looked for a keybord of sorts witch eh could use to work on the screens. "lets' see if these computers are in the same strange language."

Level 8
Eric sighed... "well no sence in trying to figure this out before we can read this language is there." he looked around to see if there was anything of value

Level 14
I walked down to the room seeing the bodies. "So the OTE was here after all. Eve, DNA scan them. This is a research base."

Level 8
Eric looked astonished "what... is this? he walked over the screen with the English alphabet and touched it.

Level 8
OOC: eh if there isn't a post from Gyro in a few Min's ima go to bed, it's been a tiring two weeks and i need to sleep oO
OOC2: sleeping

Level 25
IC

*I exit the building while lighting a cig.*
"Pff, so much for their workers... Cheap fuckers...", I mumbled to myself as I waved for a cab.
*Gordon had recently developed a new type of drilling machine that would increase the amount of minerals mined everyday and especially increase the safely-standards for workers.
But as the drill would be extremely expensive to mass-produce, the companies believe it isn't worth it, as the investment ain't worth the outcome, in their opinions.*

*I enter a cab and tell the driver where we are heading.
Minutes later we arrive to the targeted location, my apartment.*

"Thanks mate", I shouted as the cab-man shut the doors.

Minutes later...
"Pff, what hell waits me now then..!" I mumbled, as I noticed that my apartment door was kicked in.
*I quickly start my utility tool, as my weapons are hidden inside my apartment.*

OOC
Yeah, "a bit" controlling, but I won't be able to reach you guys in your hole at a moment!
I'll join you in another dungeon, but I just need something for now... :)

And man, this intro was bad... Very bad... Indifference from what I've written before anyway...

And one more thing, I'm off to sleep soon. I'll stay around for a few more minutes.
*Now Sleeping*

Last edited:
Level 14
"This is the proof of a great event. This, my friends could be the finding of the century." I smiled and look at the screens. "Eve, play the fabled encounter of the Chrulhum."

Status
Not open for further replies.