• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Shards of Humanity - RP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
"...searchin through the files sir, but this Ghauron understands the coding better than I do, I was programmed by the OTE..." Eve replied, seemingly irritated at herself.
"Hold it, I think I found something!" Herthur exclaimed, then proceeded to click a button, and a holo-map showing at least 4 flours showed up. The terminal was located in the top-floor, only the entrance above it.

OOC: But not all coding, she was programmed at the OTE, they don't have access to every code used by the Ghauron, and definately not the symbols. Though she can work through the coding without knowing the symbols, she cannot translate it.

Level 14
OOC: OK, but remember he is a rouge. He would have a copy of most of the coding form both races.

"That a thought, might I suggest groups for this. One here and one looking thought. I I will be ones scouting."

Level 8
"ok, hmm..." Eric walks back to his computer and starts searching for files that could point to what exactly this thing was and what it was used for.

Level 8
Without looking away from his screen Eric says "Yep" and keeps searching for files that might point as to what this thing is.

Level 19
"I'm not sure if I'm supposed to laugh or not, but that was actually funny!" One of the marines laughed. The others looked around. You could recognize them as ACU marines, the only ones accepting scavengers.

EDIT: more dialogue.

"Anyway, we tracked a signal here. I wondered if you guys have any knowledge about that?" One of the other marines aid, fitting the image of a grizzled old veteran perfectly.

Level 8
OOC: i would appreciate a reply to my search for history files post :/

"this might not be the case but anyhow, this might be even interesting for you guys. i'm Eric Broad, a merc for the ACU and I've helped the marines multiple times. so if i say it's interesting... it probably is."

Level 19
"We're the ACU damnit! No leaders whatsoever!" The marine sounded like he was deeply offended. He then continued. "Oh, Eric! I've heard about you! Pleased to meet you, Hank Stanley."

"...There are so many of you know that I cannot point out anyone outside this room, except for Jake and Mike outside in the truck..." Eve replied.

On the screen, some sort of log file appeared. It was heavily cryptated.

Level 14
"OK, then can you help us get to that vault." I point to it on the hologram. "Ok, thank. warn me if anything pops up?"

Level 8
Eric nods to hank. and sighs "this whole log is cryptated... such a pain. it's gonna take a while to decrypt probably but... might be useful." and with this he starts looking for the key to the decryption.

Level 14
"I will go ahead to the vault, you guys can stay here." I walk out the door and down a air shaft. My guns were out and my armor was sent on stealth.

OOC: bye phoon

Level 14
OOC: Going down creepy old air shafts, here. With my guns and a few grenades I 'borrowed' from that one dude. Gyro, your turn.

IC: "System: Patch me though to the other." I was still crawling.

Last edited:
Level 14
"Hello, guys are you there? This is the black merc going down the first very long shaft. Need some guidance here." I spoke in my mic.

Level 5
In the meanwhile, back in the room where the door leading to the circular room is located, a still-hiding Ghauron was narrowly observing the crowd in the circular room. His sack was almost crammed with the stuff he picked up from the floor that was now significantle changed from the mess earlier; crowded with metals and other pieces of junk.

But still he was keeping some space for he felt that it would be from an item of high value which will be probably found by this group.

Level 19
OOC: Been playing Oblivion all day, sorry guys.

IC:

The log seems hard to crack, you understand that this might take a while.

---

"You seem to be halfway down to the next floor, keep climbing and be on alert, I don't think this thing has been used for a while." Herthur's deep voice replied over the radio.

---

"So, shall we move on?" Hank said to whomever listening and got up. He grabbed his LAR-7 and tossed it over his shoulder.

Level 8
IC: Eric sighs again "ugh... decrypting things is such a pain..." even tough he said that he keeps working on it.

Level 14
"Thanks, I have a feeling that there is something in this site." I hated this feeling. "Once I get to the bottom, the line would be sent."

Level 14
"Can someone drop me a glow stick?" I look at the hatch, my feeling grew very strong. "System: Sight: Dim light on."

Level 14
"Take a look at this." I point to the hatch. "Ok, On the count of three. I will open it and you guys jump down first."

Status
Not open for further replies.