• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shards of Humanity - RP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
It was not long till he saw the desert that lied ahead. Luckily he thought, he saw it was vacant from any forces that he thought. Perhaps I was informed wrong he thought and not wasting time, he run toward Salaundar. So focused he was that he didn't pay notice that four vehicles were just to the right of him, with a proximity of 100 metres. He tried to hide behind some nearby rocks, but he knew that they would have already seen him by then.

He was ready to attack if a situation arose.

Level 19
"Hey What's that?" One of the shaggy humans, Tomas he was called. "Just a wastewalker, noone of our concern, don't mind him." Herthur replied, and the four vehicles raced on.

OOC: Saulandar is a long way yet, the vehicles are around 10 miles east of the city.

EDIT: I gave the wrong direction lol, its east, not west.

Level 5
OOC
:O

IC
He was glad that the vehicle passengers paid no attention to him. But as soon as he was ready to leave and start running again, an idea came up to his mind. If someone didn't want to buy the treasury he had, he would have no food for many days. He thought a very shrewd plan, and instead followed the vehicles discreetly, hiding from rock to rock so as not to be noticed by them.

Level 19
The vehicles was fast, but the trace of dust they left was easy to track.

"...UESC Odin, Experimental Data Technology Facility #7, programming terminal 67b..." Eve replied casually, this was something hardcoded into her, and she didn't show much emotion saying it.

"Hey! I see something!" Tomas shouted. "Pull over! IT can be what we are looking for!" Jake and the Truck pulled to a halt, and the boss exited the truck.

Level 19
"...Affirmative sir, this thing is still transmitting..." Eve said. In front of them, a huge, rusted, mechanical object laid half buried in the dust. It was worn and a broken transmitter antenna hung in the air from its wires. electrical currents bounced around the wires.

Level 5
He peered searchingly at them as he saw them searching for something. If they found it, he would be the first to claim it and get it for him.

Level 5
Puny scavengers, like I would let you get it he smirked in the thought of digging it for him. He stared the group of scavengers, looking with a fixed look every of their actions.

Level 19
"...Sir, I've detected something that might be an entrance! It is buried 2 feet down into the sand right in front of us!..." Eve said, obviously excited. "Lets get to digging boys!" The Ghauron Boss shouted, and Herthur, Tomas and Mike started digging, while Jake stood guard.

"We're going far away from home. We picked up an alien signal a day ago, and we fear it might be a new OTE weapon. Thats what we're going to find out." The Veteran replied. "Hank Stanley, by the way." He said and reached out his arm.

Level 8
Eric looked around from his car "hmmm... i don't trust this place." he opens the roof of his Jeep takes his Rail-gun and mounts it on top, standing guard.

Level 14
"Wait a few, eve is breaking thought fire walls. I do mean some powerful ones too. We do not know about defenses yet."

Level 19
EVE: "...almost through the last firewall... There! Proceeding to shut off defence systems..."

Eric: The Mechanical tentacle dodged the first shot.

Marine: "As soon as possible! I've got two other marines waiting at the armory with a Hover-Jeep." The Marine said, then motioned for them to follow.

Level 14
OOC: He does not care about that. If he can enter to the control room, well he has power.

IC: "I will try to get to the control room."

Level 14
OOC: "Control" room meaning there must be a room that controls the defense mechanism unless it's fully automatic then there must be an off switch.

Level 19
OOC: There is probably a control room, but you have no idea of how this thing work, how large it is, where the control room is and such stuff! And for backdoors, you've found one door, wich you've already revealed, you don't know anything else.

Eric: The first shot hits and disables a joint in the arm, the second shot misses as the arm does an akward movement.

Mithran: You follow the marine to the armory, all gear at the ready then mounts the jeep and starts it up, silenced engines engaged.

Jake: Jake fires his PCR in a three round burst at the arm. All three bullets hit one of the coil's arms, cancelling the load-up for a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.