• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shards of Humanity - RP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
OOC: There is also something called a stressed situation where one have to defend oneself.

Eric: Your sword slices right through the arm, severing it off.

Khad: Your shot deflects off the arm's metal carapace.

Marine:
"I have abseloutely no idea, we're tracking the signal. We don't have any concrete coordinates." The marine told Mithran, then leaned back.

Another Arm unburrows and focuses on Jake.

Level 8
"If you can't hack it then find a way to turn of the damn power of these things!" eric yelled and tried to cut the second arm.

Level 19
Herthur, Mike, Tomas and the Boss followed inside. "I'll stand guard outside, in case some other scavengers try to take our vehicles!" Jake said, then readied his PCR.

EVE: "...Well, honestly, I've got nothing! You'll have to explore this on your own..." Eve replied embarrased.

OOC: What happened is that SoLmaster is the only guy here actively posting :D

Level 5
OOC
Ah I don't know how to fit my character in the story...I will just say that my character lost his interest as they found nothing important and headed toward Salaundar.

I will leave the rest to Gyro.(how I will meet with the group,etc.)

Level 8
Eric equipped himself with his PLSMG-8, C-114 and some hand grenades before following the group inside.

Level 5
He moved quietly and slowly so as not to catch the guard's attention. His purpose was simple; follow the group that went inside there. He couldn't find any traces of them when he was in until he heard a noise; probably laughter. He quickly followed the sound where it came from and found them in a narrow corridor, heading toward a half-opened door.

He waited them to move before following them.

Level 14
"Eve, is there another life form?" I whispered it as a felt some one else. "Ya, did you here, they are going to hologram Star Wars stuff."

Level 5
He pointed out his head for a bit before instantly pulling it back. He checked to see if whether they are moving or not.

Level 14
"I fell someone." I whispered. "Oh, do you remember the last time you did that? Those arms are proof of some high grade defenses."

Level 19
The Ghauron Boss motioned for Khad, Eric and Tomas to follow as they walked through the door.

---

"Hey, Hank! We're closing in on the badlands, the signals seems to come from there!" One of the marines in the front of the jeep shouted. "Good! Follow it, pedal to the metal!" Hank shouted back, and the jeep accelerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.