• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shadows of the Past v0.9.3.0

md_01.png

md_06.png

md_08.png

md_10.png

md_12.png
md_14.png

Keywords:
RPG, SPRPG, Shadows of the Past, Shadow, Shadows, Past, -Kobas-
Contents

Shadows of the Past v0.9.3.0 (Map)

Reviews
» Vengeancekael:[c] 「Profile :: Hive Staff」 » Reasons: » Comment: Reviewing on request. » Rules: [c] 「Map Submission」 » Contact: [c] 「Staff Contact」 ! 'Reasons' are automated !100%Verdict + Beautiful terrain + Advanced UI + Sounds - Gameplay...
- Nothing to do with all the gold you get. I have 2.4k gold and nothing to do with it. Need to add more armor, weapons, ability items and perhaps set items that combine when you collect all of them, boat to sail across the water to islands, buy treasure maps that show you where to get treasure from, etc.

- Very glad that I don't die now with 0 Hunger, but now whats the use in buying food now? Maybe make food extremely expensive but they give permanent bonuses? Like increased vision, Night time invisibility, Run faster, heal quickly naturally, etc etc. And once you have eaten ALL the food (a little diagram could show which foods you have eaten and which you haven't), it unlocks some special powerful ability

- Not enough quests. Once you do the 1 main quest and the 3 optional quests, there is absolutely nothing left to do. Need A LOT more optional quests and main quests.

- Needs a lot more variety in monsters / creeps.

- Needs bosses

No worries bro, -Kobas- is already working on a Quest System to make Quest Development extremely fast ;)
... And I'm optimizing and fixing it :D

Dark Powers and 3 quests, I failed to present everything. :sad:
The_Mirai was busy with university last 2 weeks so I just hide things with my fail English.

But this is more than enough to show you progress.
I usually need 30 min to completely add new quest (when I chat with The_Mirai on skype)
so you should see few more in new update.

Right now PROXY is working on new models.
Mag is working on new damage system.
while Bugz returned to help me and Remixed improve items and hero attribute systems.

Expect huge progress and core changes in gameplay.

New attributes interface will soon be presented as well.

Level 17
yea... then you have the ones that are actually played like tkok and twilights eve even gaya's
i tried it and it is ok, have to give it some time before you start enjoying it the enviormental detail is exceptional however the terrain textures such as the grass are not something that should be used, the terrain would look better if you used original lordaeron dark grass, these current textures remind me of counter strike with their big pixels

Remixer

Map Reviewer
Level 31
yes you are right about what you are saying :)

so what about the starting cinematic i dont get it :D why dont you add a sky

I think he wants to point out (with those text) "so legends are born and died" that "this" world is unexplored and you never can know what waits for. That is my opinion of couse you can ask from himself. :)

Level 7
The map looks good but..how do you heal? i can't find fountain of life or something...
Suggestions: I played only thief,idk about the other classes,im lvl 2 atm but why isn't there a hotkey for the spell at lvl 1..I suggest you to add hotkeys for all spells and some info in F9 would be very useful.Nice map Kobas.

Remixer

Map Reviewer
Level 31
The map looks good but..how do you heal? i can't find fountain of life or something...
Suggestions: I played only thief,idk about the other classes,im lvl 2 atm but why isn't there a hotkey for the spell at lvl 1..I suggest you to add hotkeys for all spells and some info in F9 would be very useful.Nice map Kobas.

Spells are lacking hotkeys because of the new spell system that came in currect version. The hotkey will be added later.

Level 6
previous version was better. no main quests and individual abilities, right?

btw, you haven't fixed that bug(see scrn)

Last edited:
Level 6
@The_Wizard:
To me, that came up as a black picture.
Is that intended? o_O

damn, that's not good

but you should just look at my post at bug report thread when i speak about "axesword model". on this screen there is an axe model without any weapons in inventory(only shield). -Kobas- said he fixed this bug but i can't say so anymore:)