• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Several models/edits for my map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there. I'm the maker of Age of Humanity and i would like some coherent and realistic models.
There's the (pretty damn huge:xxd:) list of what i would like to get :>
There's some similarities with Empire earth.

Walls
Stone Wall
i would like to have different periods for the same wall (connection, vertical and horizontal) on different animations (first, second etc...).
Bronze age (with this kind of skin : Greek Watchtower )
Imperial age walls (with bricks)
1503406834-wall-imperial.gif
Modern age walls (with concrete)
1503406928-wall-concrete.gif
Futuristic age walls
1503406981-wall-laser.gif
I wish also to have team color on them :grin:

Halbedier
I like this animation of model : Halberdier
but the "elven" theme does not fit well. I would like to get a more "Renaissance" like theme.

Greek/roman citizen
A bit like what we see at Age of mythologies. (with peasant animations and pickaxe)
latest

Modern worker
you know, with the helmet and the yellow jacket :cute:

AA truck and vehicle
like in rise of nation

(only the 2 in the right)

Rifle centaur and futuristic centaur
with little modern/futuristic equipment

Napoleonic and Steampunk-like heavy handgunner (based on the riflemen) with multiple tiers (later tiers tend to be more "mechanical")

Fireships (like in Age of Empires II). One "greek" like and a other one "medieval"

Archaic Horseman
Like these Empire Earth horsemen
img.php

Archaic priest
Like these in Empire Earth
img.php
Napoleonic-like carabineer
Excacly like the conquistador, but with napoleonic clothing/equipement
Spanish Conquistador
Team color

Level 18
Hello, I won't be able to help you with your models or adding team color, but reading your requirements I had an idea.

A quick and temporary fix for the models that lack team color would be to add flag attachments. One or more team colored flags could be attached to each model.
You need as a bare minimum 1 flag model that supports team color and some custom abilities (that could be hidden=iconless) to add to the buildings and units.

Status
Not open for further replies.