• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mûmak

"Near Harad, a hot and exotic land. It is the kingdom of the Haradrim, warriors loyal to Sauron."

Behold wet-landers, the mightiest of the Sultan's great Mûmakil!

Credit to Callahan for providing the mammoth model to use as a base.

Changes
-Lowered file-size only by 4 kb though :\
-Fixed Tusks
-Credited Callahan properly

Keywords:
Mumakil, Oliphaunt, Elephant, Harad, Haradrim, Lotr, Lord, Of, The, Rings, Battle, For, Middle, Earth, Ring, War, Rhun, East, Easterling, Southron
Contents

Mumakil (Model)

Reviews
17:07, 24th Jul 2015 MiniMage: Could be a useful.
Level 64

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
I will never ask that credit be given when my models are used, free domain that's me. :grin:
"Free domain" is all good & fine, but credit should always be given when one didn't do something oneself. Every free-domain thing out there has a signature on it from the guy who made it first, and that's only just.

"Free domain" is all good & fine, but credit should always be given when one didn't do something oneself. Every free-domain thing out there has a signature on it from the guy who made it first, and that's only just.

He stated that he doesn't care how they use his resource, and they actually did still credit him for it anyway.

There's no problem here, so why make one? Why waste half a page talking about it? Try not to forget that the whole purpose of this site is supposed to be to provide resources for people to use. This isn't some copyrighted painting museum meant for people to see and not touch. We're a modding community, remember?

Level 30
Well. There is a total of five of my icons there, uploaded by 3 persons, none credits given. Always "I drew this". Nobody ever linked me, my work, or THW. That's why I hate this. Brb, going to disintegrate those people.

OT: A splendid use of in-game textures, and a neat addition to your race :)