• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Super Simple Edits - And A Partnership Proposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I'm making an Age of Empires influenced RTS you can check here (there's a hive thread as well but those versions are really outdated) and I need some simple modeling/skinning help.

• I'd like a teamcolored troll mohawk or something similar on the helmet of this unit and a reshape of his shield to a round one to make him look like an Hoplite. If it's easy to add the naked parts of legs and hands as well without an extra skin (unless it's required anyway), they are welcome as well.
  • A simular crest (mohawk) on the helmet of this unit and a replacement of his axe with a simple sword. Instead of the sword I'd prefer spear plus attack animation but I guess that's too much. A spike-less round shield would be a nice extra.
  • A third(!) crest (mohawk) on the helmet of this unit and removal of the rest of his helmet attachments. Also the replacement of his halberd tip with a spear/pike one and a smallish round shield attached to his left arm to make him look somewhat like this macedonian pikeman
  • All three models are by Wandering Soul and I've got edit permission.

If someone is willing to make several similar edits besides those, we could make the map as a team and I believe they will be enough to give quite a nice ancient era feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.