• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Crusader Edit Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
Hello guys,
I will be forever grateful if there's someone who could edit this model for me:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=vrbnkk
to this:
Knight.jpg

I need a shield, ribbons for the horse and .. the hardest part - a helmet similar to the thingy I drew.
- The shield is very very similar to the footman's shield, just with a few more polys (as shown in the image).
- For the ribbons I just need a rectangle, after that I'll make the parts I don't need transparent, and thus form the ribbons when texturing.
- The helmet you can base on a sphere and then add the "mask" front part, I just want it to look similar to the drawing.
- The "Horse Tail" on his helmet is just a rectangle broken into three smaller rectangles.

I wanted to create a Crusader Knight texture but none of the models I found on Hive/War3 seemed fitting.

Last edited:
Level 27
Hello, about the helm and shield maybe this models could serve to your idea. The shield have a custom blp, you could copy and paste the heart logo. If only matter of send a pair of Pm's.

Spartan Helmet
by Tr!KzZ
Model-ID ywbh89

Hylian Shield by Sunchips
by Sunchips
Model-ID n2nj4a

Here is one that I found a while back, the place I found it hadn't mentioned a creator so I don't know who the original author is but I'll try and find out.

Attachments

• Crusader_Portrait.mdx
    57 KB · Views: 87
  • Crusader.mdx
    165.7 KB · Views: 92
  • Crusader01.blp
    157.5 KB · Views: 95
  • Crusader02.blp
    41.5 KB · Views: 65
  • Crusader03.blp
    44.6 KB · Views: 100
Status