• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Screenshots/upcoming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i read it comes out on first days of april..bu i think its next year 2011 right?
cuz i rly dont have any more patiens to w8 :D

Level 10
i read it comes out on first days of april..bu i think its next year 2011 right?
cuz i rly dont have any more patiens to w8 :D

i don't get why people still whine on the release dates...

He may have been talking about Duke Nukem Forever, though I'm not 100% sure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_Nukem_Forever

The games been in the making since 1997 and has still never been released yet. The game developers keep pushing the release date back and now they offically say the release date is "when it's done" which is why I brought it up with Zwiebelchen said that. It made me laugh pretty hard. There's even a guy who has a copy of Duke Nukem Forever pre-ordered from game stop since 1997. He's still waiting for his copy lol.

Level 2
well ok then us please how much percent of the game is finished?
sorry for this stupid questions but i rly dont have patiens >.<

Level 3
He may have been talking about Duke Nukem Forever, though I'm not 100% sure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_Nukem_Forever

The games been in the making since 1997 and has still never been released yet. The game developers keep pushing the release date back and now they offically say the release date is "when it's done" which is why I brought it up with Zwiebelchen said that. It made me laugh pretty hard. There's even a guy who has a copy of Duke Nukem Forever pre-ordered from game stop since 1997. He's still waiting for his copy lol.

lol i LOL-ed at your comment. thumbs up LOL :thumbs_up:

well ok then us please how much percent of the game is finished?
sorry for this stupid questions but i rly dont have patiens >.<

they will release it when they are done with it, no point questioning them, if they give a release date and can't meet the deadline, people will be going like "why isn't this being released yet zomfgwtfbbqmylifeisgonnadiewithoutGR" so, just patiently wait for it. its not like they will hold the map from release and play it by themselves, right?

Level 5
We are getting deeper and deeper in darkness of the catacombs under Mytargas.

.... Who knows ... what await's us in the darness ?

78658d1270213483-screenshots-upcoming-wc3scrnshot_040210_144139_01.jpg
78659d1270213483-screenshots-upcoming-wc3scrnshot_040210_144159_02.jpg
78660d1270213483-screenshots-upcoming-wc3scrnshot_040210_144327_03.jpg
78661d1270213483-screenshots-upcoming-wc3scrnshot_040210_144403_04.jpg

Level 5
not now i actual made this terrain and wanted to share the work with you, that you get some screenies :)

The mobs are coming later.

Like i said :D

".... Who knows ... what await's us in the darness ?"

Level 2
I bet rats. Or undeads. Or undead rats. I also vote in favor of a slime monster! That would be awesome... Keep the screens coming up, thanks for the update ;)

Level 5
this is not the third dungeon, this are additional catacombs "under" Mytargas, you will have to find out by your self what the darkness reveals.

Level 3
this is not the third dungeon, this are additional catacombs "under" Mytargas, you will have to find out by your self what the darkness reveals.

Man, you guys are totally out-doing yourselves on this up-and-coming version! I'm sure I speak for the majority of people who browse this forum when I say I say I'm totally stoked and can't wait for the next version! Going to be so rad :)! Props are fo sho in order!

Level 18
I must say this is the first RPG i really like on WarcraftIII it give's a feeling like this is a real game and not a wc3 game since i also got frustrated because of the boar quest (if never got frustrated in a wc3 rpg game before) also the terrain is one of the best terrains if seen until now in an Rpg. So keep up the good work :) and +cookie :p

Level 5
The "cloud city" is not rly a city it's part of the class change mini / solo dungeons i guess i will change a bit on them if it's done i upload more pics but dont expect a city in the sky it's just a class change dungeon and not meant to be a city.

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
Some new ingame footage featuring the first part of the class change quests of Mage, Ranger and Cleric.

Attachments

• MainQuest.jpg
    MainQuest.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 1,719
  • ClericEvent.jpg
    ClericEvent.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 1,341
  • MageEvent.jpg
    MageEvent.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 1,300
  • RangerEvent.jpg
    RangerEvent.jpg
    317.9 KB · Views: 1,313
  • ClassChange.jpg
    ClassChange.jpg
    362.5 KB · Views: 2,015
  • Fog+ClassChangeQuest.jpg
    Fog+ClassChangeQuest.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 1,354
Level 4
dammit i had a 28cleric but when i retyped my code to my new comp i messed up with one number and i dont know witch one it was :'( do you think you are abel to help me?

2S8T-sLjS-4oae-5Ty6-E1b7-Aibd-utfs-NkLl-ntDl-Ihvw-klAR-mGGg-XVvD-j

Level 7
Oh man now I just can't really wait for this. I check Hive like a fanatic for a new version of Gaias Retaliation. It really is an amazing project, and I can just can hope that the SC2 version of Gaia will be more complex, bigger and better.

Level 2
First of all I think this is a great map, and I created a user in hiveworkshop just to comment here. But there are a few things I dont understand, such as: why does a Berserker have an ability named "Heavens" Edge, shouldnt his abilities have more violent names? I mean it sounds like a priest ability. And how come a thief becomes a bard? Usually the bard is a support hero, whereas the thief is single target dps. Wouldnt that mean that in upgrading the thief your role completely changes? Sorry for posting without lurking some more but i'd rather have an answer here.

Level 4
Epic

great stuff Z epic detailed terrain, rly awesome. BIG THANKS! Looking for-forward. THUMBS UP!

troll section: lvl 35 ranger = clearly cheater :D

BR.

Level 1
Don't know where to write it... but... please add VOTEKICK to bot function - while players downloading the map - and then leave.... 90% ... to kick them in the lobby... and play aldd 20-30+ lvls... =(

Level 13
Don't know where to write it... but... please add VOTEKICK to bot function - while players downloading the map - and then leave.... 90% ... to kick them in the lobby... and play aldd 20-30+ lvls... =(

I'm pretty sure there is a votekick option but it requires around 3 votes?

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
Raising the lvl cap is a cheap way to extend the game - and not cheap in a good way. Why make the levelling process longer instead of making the actual existing levelling and endgame better. For me that was what ruined Wow expansions. A cheap gameplay design rendering years of both playertime (endgame gear) and development time pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.