1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Screenshots/upcoming

Discussion in 'Gaias Retaliation ORPG' started by teh.fellow, Feb 22, 2010.

1. teh.fellow

teh.fellow

Resources:
    Resources:
    [​IMG]

Screenshots of the upcoming 1.2 update:

Upcoming 1.2 Content

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Screenshots of the actual version:

Fjords of Ankhmaron( starting area)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Riversdale
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Interiors
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Trade route area

Farmland area
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The Capital City
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The sieged part of the City
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The Class Change Mini-Dungeons
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sewers of Mytargas
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Weathersystem:

Foggy

Normal
    [​IMG]

Rain
    [​IMG][​IMG]

The normal rain changes in to the heavy rain. Heavy rains sometimes turns into thunderstorms.

Rain(heavy)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2013
  2. Non

Non

Resources:
    Resources:
    Can i acces to another town? I see it on the screenshots, but can't go thought shadowblocks. Do i need complete quests, kill someone, or.. ?

3. CHA_Owner

CHA_Owner

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    You cant enter the next area yet they are waiting to release it in the next update.

4. ncommand-

ncommand-

Resources:
    Resources:
    You can basically look at it with maphack or whatever otherwise no, hoping this to come out soon i know its finished but its being prolonged for something lol

5. Dr. House

Dr. House

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    To be honest i think the ogres dont fit with the terrain thay look weird compared to it.

6. teh.fellow

teh.fellow

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thx for the comment, ye you might be right especially the blue one.
    It is one of the areas which are not implemented we are still working on for the next update.

7. Oohforf

Oohforf

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think the capital city should look more...colourful. But hey, what do I know. :p

8. CHA_Owner

CHA_Owner

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I actually like the ran down look since its very unique you dont see it in many maps I also enjoy how the shops are actual people selling goods instead of the normal buildings you buy stuff from makes this ORPG very awesome.

9. Hevenblood

Hevenblood

Resources:
    Resources:
  10. teh.fellow

teh.fellow

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hm ok let me explain it.
    THis idea might look pretty nice, we also thought about long time ago.

Maybe you forget by looking on the screens that we are still in wc3 and this map is playabel, and you can also play it in the Battle net.

That means we have a 8 mb limit it was verry hard work to stay under this 8 mb, if you play the map and realize what is imported ( nearly all is imported) to get a new look of a whole world. custum sounds skins models etc for the heros for sure.

It is a really huge work to stay under this 8 mb limit. i retextured/edited models or made new ones countless for this map to get new skins or models which look nice but have not much kb size in the editor. We can not import just some models because they look cool and fit better in it.

For the next version we have nearly no space, but we need it for important things.
    That means i have to edit/delete/ or replace many models / textures.
    I simply cant replace every wc3ish looking unit in this map,
    and if i would replace just one for exampel your guard with 90 kb ... well 90 kb would hurt so much that we couldnt import it you get it now? its not possibel.

and then we would have 1 guard replaced and evry othere unit would be a wc3 unit.

Plz tell Blizzard they should allow us 20 mb maps or something like that than it would be no problem to replace all units :)

Thx for comments we are evry time welcome for good critique, btw if you have a nice guard under 50 kb which i can use evry where and which looks nice i maybe could use that :D

11. xtc_

xtc_

Resources:
    Resources:
    A question. You mentioned class change (model and 1 new spell), but what about suitable attributes? I mean, Crusader for example will become most likely damage dealing class without new tanking attributes. Maybe you just forgot to announce that, just asking :) And what about next versions, can we expect more abilities for new classes?

12. muzzel

muzzel

Resources:
    JASS:
    Wurst:
    Resources:
    First of all, Crusader is the maintank, the spell "crucify" is an aggrospell.
    Second thing is, (i think we already mentioned) the envolved classes keep all spells of the basic classes and get 1 new spell (more will come later).
    Also most heros will keep the mainattribute of the basic class, i think only monk will change.

13. I)eadnerzhul

I)eadnerzhul

Resources:
    Resources:
    I said it once, but I'll say it again here just for good measure: the best ORPG ever for Warcraft III.

14. Rauross

Rauross

Resources:
    Resources:
    Any new informations about release date of next update....? :)

15. ChaosCloud

ChaosCloud

Resources:
    Resources:
    no new spell book sold in the new town?

16. Lopaki

Lopaki

Resources:
    Resources:
    Todeszwiebel is just a heartless person.... i made about 40 attachments for them which they actually use and what i get? some lousy credit in the quests which actually writes my name bad... IT's Lopaki123 not Lopaki

17. Dr. House

Dr. House

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    poor you :p

18. Tuns

Tuns

Resources:
    Resources:
    when a new version of the map?

19. Velmarshal

Velmarshal

Resources:
    Resources:
    Your terrainer is doing an excellent job.

20. Zwiebelchen

Zwiebelchen

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    First; the cloak animations were done by someone else (as you told me back then) - you just applied different textures to them.
    Also, I had to do the vertex modifying, scaling, translating, etc. to make them match the used unit models. I told you a lot of times, that you should use existing models as a basis to make new (so that I do not have to correct all the scaling and position, etc. again and again) ones, but you never did.
    Then you took ALOT of resources from hiveworkshop and wc3c, just replaced the texture (thats two clicks in the model editor) and told me it was your work. You know what this is called, don't you?
    And, seriously, the work you put into these models were far less than I had to put into them in order to correct them, debug them, making them smaller, etc.
    And, as a final point: I never used ANY of your models beside the cloaks and capes, which I agree are good, but most of your work is just stolen (and maybe altered with one or two clicks) by other people or plain bad.

Excuse me, that I cannot treat you as a full-fledged member of our team because of that. :con:

We try to get it done until the first days of april.