• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

School rules school rules, do you ever follow them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
Our school doesn't allow the students to go outside during school time but I can go in and out without problems even if there is a guard while my other schoolmates can't. ;p

Welp, my school wasn't that strict to begin with. We're allowed to eat and sleep in the classroom during break time and going to other people's classroom is also okay(some schools doesn't allow that). And I think the best part of our school is that our Teachers are like friends to us. Ghad, I miss my high school.

Level 22
The teachers I had broke the rules, like the prohibition of smoking within school grounds, bad mouthed students (cursing like there's no tomorrow), RP-ing like a merchant (selling shit inside the classroom during school hours), and more I forgot. No wonder everyone doesn't follow da rulez :D

If you know how, you can make yourself looks like following the rules whole in actual truth you despise them like no tomorrow, keeping yourself in good situation at all times. It happens to some people around me.

Rules : meant to be broken. Funny but hey, reality.

Rules : meant to be broken.

Should I start double posting today? :ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 22
Although rules are actually supposed to maintain situation and to achieve the creator's purpose. There's the good and bad side just like anything else.

I'm trying my best to follow them, but I'm a human too and humans make mistakes. For example: come late to school, forget to bring my assignments, etc.

Level 18
I don't see how money has to do anything towards my rebellious ways.

OZPozRN.jpg

Level 8
I really tired about school rules: don't drink water in the classroom, don't talk to ur friends in the classroom and some bla bla.
And I see when I grow up, I will worked as teacher or something in school and tell the youngest students to do whatever they wants.

Level 15
Face it, humans seeks freedom with what they desire. For some, rules are blocker to their freedom.

Rules against things like, ya know, murder, rape, etc. allow us to live free of a daily fear of being assaulted, which gives us the peace of mind and freedom to live life to its full extent.

Living a life under constant fear of the above is far from freedom in my book. It sounds more like oppression to me. In that instance, rules/laws provide a measure of freedom.

Rules in school are intended to create a peaceful environment that does not distract from what should be occuring: Learning. Students talking in class, using their phones, etc. distract from the learning process. If it only affected the offending student, then it wouldn't matter and they would just have to deal with the result of their decisions. But in a classroom environment, all are affected.

But of course, you're all probably in your teenage years, so it's cool to be rebelious or whatever. More power to you, I suppose. Just sayin'.

Level 18
Because Following the Rule is too Mainstream

Are you being serious right now?

And really, the rules are there to maintain the continuing possibility of learning. They are there to keep you focused on what is being taught.
But of course by ignoring all this education, you will never grow to realize it.

Also, rules. They don't exist to be broken, they exist to stick at least a little bit of morals into your tiny brain,

Not sure other country's school, but At least I know my school don't let our hair grow long, no fashion hair, Must Tuck in the Shirt, No color hair, No Eating Chewing Gum, Not Allowed to Being Handsome, No beard and Mustache and must wear a Tie Everyday(Other School only need to wear it monday).

"Not allowed to be handsome"? How can that even be consider a rule? That's just a creation of your own stupidity, but I guess such things cannot be helped. You will forever wander in the endless pits of Hell.

These rules are quite silly actually. I am intrigued if these actually exist in your school.

well, other than Not Allowed to Being Handsome, others actually are rules of my school,
(I say is because they don't let our hair grow long, no fashion hair, Must Tuck in the Shirt, No color hair,)

Are you being serious right now?

And really, the rules are there to maintain the continuing possibility of learning. They are there to keep you focused on what is being taught.
But of course by ignoring all this education, you will never grow to realize it.

Also, rules. They don't exist to be broken, they exist to stick at least a little bit of morals into your tiny brain,

Well just Some Sarcasm, Rules are there for reasons,
though, There will be no rules that everyone Obey,
thats why some ppl say rules are mean't to be broken

There are some stupid rules, and stupid rules are because of stupid reason, while stupid reason can be happen by having stupid people doing stupid things and they need to use stupid rules to avoid that Stupid thing happen again,
[(For Example, People Play with Toilet Paper, accidentally Killed themselves, Banned Toilet Paper) (There is no rule like this though)]

Level 25
I really tired about school rules: don't drink water in the classroom, don't talk to ur friends in the classroom and some bla bla.
And I see when I grow up, I will worked as teacher or something in school and tell the youngest students to do whatever they wants.
Good luck with your future job, you're going to need it.

My school has some fairly strange rules so I can't say I follow them all, such as spending all day, every day in suits. (I wear a jacket which covers the fact that I'm not wearing a suit underneath, I would obey this rule if we were allowed to not wear suit jackets particularly in summer, unpredictable english weather and all that) As well as a few other rules such as relationships being banned (or rather all forms of PDA such as holding hands) however all general rules which are pretty much no-brainers I naturally follow (don't hit people for no reason, be tidy).
Some other strange rules I inadvertantly follow such as hair cannot be too short or too long (on guys) no beards and no dyed hair (on guys) no earrings (on guys) generally guys get to do nothing but wearing the suits (you get turned around at the gates if they think or see you're not wearing a suit), while the women effectively dress in however they please which creates a very odd mismatch, particularly since the teachers dress more shabbily than the male students.

my school has some fairly strange rules so i can't say i follow them all, such as spending all day, every day in suits. (i wear a jacket which covers the fact that i'm not wearing a suit underneath, i would obey this rule if we were allowed to not wear suit jackets particularly in summer, unpredictable english weather and all that) as well as a few other rules such as relationships being banned (or rather all forms of pda such as holding hands) however all general rules which are pretty much no-brainers i naturally follow (don't hit people for no reason, be tidy).
Some other strange rules i inadvertantly follow such as hair cannot be too short or too long (on guys) no beards and no dyed hair (on guys) no earrings (on guys) generally guys get to do nothing but wearing the suits (you get turned around at the gates if they think or see you're not wearing a suit), while the women effectively dress in however they please which creates a very odd mismatch, particularly since the teachers dress more shabbily than the male students.

feels

One more thing @Bernkastel
If there's a rule, ppl will wanna challenge it, and Therefore people wanna break the rule, (Some Rare Species/Teenager like me) just because they don't like the fact ppl ban those thing

Actually, the truth is teenagers nowadays are pretty much asking to free from school rules which feels that they're restricted from doing their freedom.

Yes, I'm very aware the true reasons for rules, they banned bad things. I was saying rules are meant to be broken is due to the fact above.

School rules however, sometimes very strict, they banned something because they don't consider it good. I know that school rules are reasonable but for some students....

Status
Not open for further replies.