• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Round Table of Arkain

Level 24
930597f6a5715a71de7074db0190dbcdea5cf9dd_hq.gif

All of us... while playing.

Kasrkin

Hosted Project: LoA
Level 26
We never really decided honestly, even with written material where he's not wearing armor or therein implied we don't describe his actual features much.

Level 24
I like to think that part of his powers goes with the price of wearing his armor. And it got to the point that his armor is almost his own skin.
The phrase "I will pay any price to defeat the demons" made me think that his armor is one of those sacrifices.

Because his armor is distinctively evil at first glance.

Nah, he's not merged with his armor.
Otherwise him having children would've been somewhat problematic.

I do have a rough idea what he looks like below the helmet but not enough to really get that
much into detail.
He could be merged with all of the armour bar the codpiece?

Level 20
I think I've figured out how the story will end. Now listen to me... Zed is the mastermind behind EVERYTHING... but... no one will realise it... until it is too late. Think about it! The evidence is right there! Firstly, Shar Dundred is a FAKE NAME! Shar has a real name, hidden behind the fake name. Dhar Sundred. The name itself is very telling. This person... Dhar, dreads the sun. But why? Why would a map maker fear the sunlight? It is because... Dhar is a vampire! But the evidence does not stop here. Who are the natural enemies of vampires? Werewolves. And Zed is a wolf. A DIREWOLF! So it makes sense, that a vampire makes a wolf the main antagonist of his story. But, believe it or not, I have more evidence. What is Rath's last name? Wolfscar. Why, you may ask. Because a wolf scarred him? But who, and when? It was Zed, when he lead the attack on the Darkmind clan, of course! He made it seem like it was Blen, who made the decision to slaughter the orcs, while in reality it was all Zed's machinations! Gardon keeps the wolf close to him, maybe he knows about his true identity? Shar... I mean DHAR! I have figured out your scheme, but it all ends now! Zed is the TRUE villain, and you made Arkain to express your racism towards werewolves!

Level 3
I think I've figured out how the story will end. Now listen to me... Zed is the mastermind behind EVERYTHING... but... no one will realise it... until it is too late. Think about it! The evidence is right there! Firstly, Shar Dundred is a FAKE NAME! Shar has a real name, hidden behind the fake name. Dhar Sundred. The name itself is very telling. This person... Dhar, dreads the sun. But why? Why would a map maker fear the sunlight? It is because... Dhar is a vampire! But the evidence does not stop here. Who are the natural enemies of vampires? Werewolves. And Zed is a wolf. A DIREWOLF! So it makes sense, that a vampire makes a wolf the main antagonist of his story. But, believe it or not, I have more evidence. What is Rath's last name? Wolfscar. Why, you may ask. Because a wolf scarred him? But who, and when? It was Zed, when he lead the attack on the Darkmind clan, of course! He made it seem like it was Blen, who made the decision to slaughter the orcs, while in reality it was all Zed's machinations! Gardon keeps the wolf close to him, maybe he knows about his true identity? Shar... I mean DHAR! I have figured out your scheme, but it all ends now! Zed is the TRUE villain, and you made Arkain to express your racism towards werewolves!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Feel free to edit & comment!

Level 24
How many new maps have you created for the original timeline, Shar? I mean, many are recycled from your other campaigns. Do you plan to make more new maps, or if possible only the ones you have already created?

Level 12
Is there a possibility that the Demon god gets reincarnated in the true story? Or a Demon becomes the Demon God's avatar, specially an undead dreadlord that his name starts with O?:hohum:

Level 20
So I made some slight changes to the tier list. Not all characters have been placed since for some of them I didn't have that much info oh and Flesh tearer really?

Edit: It seems I had forgotten about Rahandir, he is a solid A.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    732.3 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Level 20
@Kasrkin

Amari has no place near the mastermind category, I am ready to fite anyone who says otherwise!
Praxeus is a best bro as well...He never gave up on Gardon!

Level 10
This is my character tier list. I think Gardon, Renald and Aridon are the best characters so far.
Destroyer rose up quite high after the newest chapter, cuz I think that's an impressive depth of character. Blen is good too, but I wanna see more from him than a just a generic hero who doesn't think. Sasrogarn is a good coward, and Amari is great as well. Looking forward to see where her character goes. Demonic Aedale is great, but Venessa is trash. I'm sorry if someone likes her, but throughout the whole series, and in all her dialogue, she just keeps saying we can take the humans cuz they are useful! and there is always an exclamation mark too. We should spare the humans because they will be useful! We should leave the humans because they will be useful to us! I wonder why none of the Orc generals asked her to define "useful". So, D for now, should be ashamed for herself to rank that low.
That is all for now, feel free to comment.

Attachments

• Arkain.png
    Arkain.png
    511.5 KB · Views: 47
Level 28
I just love the characters in the Chad category, especially Ornasion. I wasn't expecting to have an extreme liking for an undead character but Ornasion is just too relatable(In a way). His disdain of political games and hot red temper looked just like me 😅😂. But still, I honestly loved his friendship/comradeship with Haran, it's... wholesome? To say the least. I would love to see the two of them in action again in the future

Grofzag, Marin and Thanok are kind of an oddity, I did consider putting them in the Likeable category but I just find them too cool to be placed in the Likeable category(Maybe cuz I'm a whore for the Captain and Warlord models lol)

Characters in the Likeable category hold a special place to me, I either liked their characters or I find their role to be great. Special shout out to Amari, Haran and Mordin(cuz Mordin seemed tame compared to other undead characters)

Characters in Normal are just... normal? Nothing too special about them, but I would like to know more about Praxeus and Gardon's relationship in the past. The Meh category also serves as a secondary Normal category but the characters in it to me aren't really interesting at all? You could say maybe I dislike, or just not fascinated by some of them(Especially Aedale and Saphira)

I don't know why, but for some reason I greatly dislike Aridon, Largoth and Rath. Perhaps cuz Aridon and Largoth have complicated backstory, but I just don't like Rath. However it seems unfair that Sir Redfist is in the Likeable category while Rath is in the Dislike category, the two of them are basically the same character, same reasoning to despise one another and same bloodlust. I had no idea why I dislike Rath lol

Fleshtearer category is kinda self-explanatory...Fleshtearer has no personality whatsoever, Galareth never really intrigued me. He is basically Fleshtearer but with a brain

Sas category= sas
image_2021-10-30_123128.png

Level 19
Fleshtearer category is kinda self-explanatory...Fleshtearer has no personality whatsoever, Galareth never really intrigued me. He is basically Fleshtearer but with a brain
Fleshtearer have a brain. Maybe even multiple ones.

Galareth is two brains in one body.

Level 20
@r.ace613
I mean besides having the best dad bonus, and rocking a really neat crimson red armour. The duke greatly differes from Rath( or Edge boy as i like to call him)
One commits war crimes and has unwavering faith his people will sing songs of his deeds. Include here child abuse.
The other is so incapable of controlling his teen like rage to the point that got himself killed ( Either by Blenn or By Harmos, that remains to be seen), would have wiped his clan out AGAIN, thank good someone with common sense realised his folly and managed to rescue half of it. They arent even close in the character chart. I mean even his ultimate isn't available half of the time(which is the only reason you would like Rath)

Edit:As a matter of fact i am feel bold enough to predict that it will be Blen that will kill Rath and not Harmos, at least up untill now all the signs hint towards that end of the sub-plot

Last edited:
Level 21
@r.ace613
I mean besides having the best dad bonus, and rocking a really neat crimson red armour. The duke greatly differes from Rath( or Edge boy as i like to call him)
One commits war crimes and has unwavering faith his people will sing songs of his deeds. Include here child abuse.
The other is so incapable of controlling his teen like rage to the point that got himself killed ( Either by Blenn or By Harmos, that remains to be seen), would have wiped his clan out AGAIN, thank good someone with common sense realised his folly and managed to rescue half of it. They arent even close in the character chart. I mean even his ultimate isn't available half of the time(which is the only reason you would like Rath)

Edit:As a matter of fact i am feel bold enough to predict that it will be Blen that will kill Rath and not Harmos, at least up untill now all the signs hint towards that end of the sub-plot
Calls Rath an "edgelord" yet gives Rahandir an unironic A rank. Gotta hit you with the ???? on this one buddy.

Level 28
@r.ace613

Exactly, but jokes aside, Redfist really DOES have Redfist bonus, the secret chapter in the Second Orc Book reveals that the Redfist soldiers are so angry and determined that they are immune to the manipulations of the demonlords which I think it's honestly bad ass asf. But this same chapter also reveals that Redfist would be willing to kill his own children like it's nothing (I know he hated Orcs and Demons, that's why he wouldn't hesitate to kill anyone associated with them BUT HOLY SHIT)

When you really think about it, Redfist himself is somewhat of an honorable scum, or at least I think so. I think he has a bigger temper issue than Rath(While Rath is willing to work with Rangul to take revenge, Redfist just doesn't give a shit)

@Jayborino as of Rahandir I gave him A cuz I loved his sarcastic asshole attitude and his backstory

Level 20
Calls Rath an "edgelord" yet gives Rahandir an unironic A rank. Gotta hit you with the ???? on this one buddy.
Look Rahandir is abit sassy and has a holier than thou attitude, but he also was one of the more interesting batch of Undead characters before Ornassion came along. The executioner hardly speaks, Krom is a Yes master it shall be done type of guy, Fleshtearer is cute but cutness takes you so far in this things. So that made him stand out, BESIDES his ice meteor ability is one of the best ingame and its actually UP when you needed it unlike Rath's avenge ability that needs to "be charged" up. Raths on the other hand... All he does is scream muh Clan.

Not to mention as of now he is the only undead that retains free will.

The only reason why i put harmos in the giga chad category is cuz he drops a fat ass firey nuke unto rath and shuts him up for good if Blen fails to do so.