• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Round Table of Arkain

Level 12
This is the story of Arkain, not a fairy tail. But dont forget that after the second human book , a third book will come .

Kasrkin

Hosted Project: LoA
Level 26
Well ladies and gentlemen I have orders from the boss man himself to tell you what kind of hell you're going through this time.

You're going to have to destroy six bases all by your lonesome with no AI support. Whether or not they all attack at once is irrelevant, have fun.

Level 11
Well ladies and gentlemen I have orders from the boss man himself to tell you what kind of hell you're going through this time.

You're going to have to destroy six bases all by your lonesome with no AI support. Whether or not they all attack at once is irrelevant, have fun.

Atleast Gardon will have 2 lovely ladies at his side ;)

Level 12

Funny , the number 6 is considered the number of Satan . Coincidence ?

Level 20

Still not as hard as that dammed Castel mission on Orc book...God that mission still gives me nightmares.

Level 11
You wish. :xxd:

wait u guys are talking about the last mission? I thought u guys were talking about mission#3, The inquisitor said Cora and Larine will be assisting Gardon on this one

on a side note do you get to use any elite units on this mission or are you just stuck with your regular units? from what I recall the orc kome mission was hard, but nowhere near as hard or as time consuming as the returning home mission (mission where you get to fight the elven traitors who sided with the demons as Salana woodhunter) because the elves had no heavy melee unit, had only 1 hero; Salana woodhunter, and weak allies, while in the Siege of Kome mission you started off with 2 Heroes, you had heavy melee units, and you also had a normal ally..

Last edited:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Still not as hard as that dammed Castel mission on Orc book...God that mission still gives me nightmares.

Prepare for more nightmares. =)

On a serious note, I hope you hire Imperator to do terrainz again ;)

No.

wait u guys are talking about the last mission? I thought u guys were talking about mission#3, The inquisitor said Cora and Larine will be assisting Gardon on this one

Doesn't mean you get both in the next chapter, does it? :xxd:

Kome will never fall again!!!

It shall be rebuilt to glory!

Theodon of Kome leads 10,000 Knights of Kome into battle against 50,000 Orcs and 30,000 Trolls.. of course Kome fell!!

They were kinda outnumbered in the past.

Honestly, with all the impending chaos in Arkain, I always expect much twist from the master of Arkain.
Impress us Shar, surprise us :D

Thou shalt be impressed. ;)

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Announcement
I want to remind everyone, that solving/not solving some side quests can influence the story as well. As far as I can tell, there'll only be like two dialogue choices in the Second Human Book. Can't tell about the other books, but I doubt there'll be any more major decisions to be made by the player.
I try to add choices, but I only add those who make sense and don't force me into a situation where I'd have to create like ten times the amount of maps than usual.
The only alternatives would be either decreasing the level of the maps and story or to work much, much, MUCH more on the campaign to enable that and I don't know about you, but *I* am not willing to take either of those, so I rather go with less high quality choices instead.

------

Hmmm....is this where we get to choose sides?

Cora = Empire
Larine = Kingdoms

C'mon, you can't think it's THAT easy already? ;)

Level 29
Remember when I mocked Aedale a few months ago?
I change it back. I hope she kills her father in the most gruesome way possible! I hope that she cuts his 'manly' organs, takes off his skin, burns him on a stake without killing him, cut off his limbs one by one and then let him be eaten alive by wolves!
The sins of the daughter are the father's flaws. When the father is a monster, the daughter will most certainly become one. Lisara did not after all warped her memories about her family. Her father is a Complete Monster and nothing else. Compared to him, almost all previous villains are angels.
In another story, at last we found out what were the terms for the imperial support to the elves.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Remember when I mocked Aedale a few months ago?
I change it back. I hope she kills her father in the most gruesome way possible! I hope that she cuts his 'manly' organs, takes off his skin, burns him on a stake without killing him, cut off his limbs one by one and then let him be eaten alive by wolves!
The sins of the daughter are the father's flaws. When the father is a monster, the daughter will most certainly become one. Lisara did not after all warped her memories about her family. Her father is a Complete Monster and nothing else. Compared to him, almost all previous villains are angels.
In another story, at last we found out what were the terms for the imperial support to the elves.

I still wouldn't be on Aedale's side if I were you. Also, she'll have other things to deal with.

So Shar, how many more surprises and plot twists are we in store for before this book is over?

Many. ;p

At all who hate Duke Redfist: You'll hate him even more in the Orc Book. Castle Kome will be a joke in comparison.
:)

Level 11
I'm not really much for orcs...much rather play as Aridon's faction...any chance you could do the 2nd Aridon book next? I think they were ahead on that poll you made at the beginning of summer also...

Last edited:
Level 20
Me too.. if Knights of Kome is a joke..then..Duke Redfist... ah!! A Monstrosity for Humanity!! Ahh!!
Aridon and Rahandir!! DO SOMETHIN' SAVE US FROM THIS MONSTER!! HES 10 TIMES WORSE THEN GARDON!! AHHHHHHH!!!!

I think Shar ment it difficulty wise.As someone who was stupid enough to try and win the Kome Castel mission on Hard Difficulty with the old paladins who all had reviev as their ulty...I am really scared what will we have to face on the orc book.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
I dont like this ....

Sorry mate.

I think Shar ment it difficulty wise.As someone who was stupid enough to try and win the Kome Castel mission on Hard Difficulty with the old paladins who all had reviev as their ulty...I am really scared what will we have to face on the orc book.

While I meant difficulty-wise, the Duke IS 100 times worse than any other villain.

Level 20
He might plan to overthrow the emperor , like a coup dʹEtat .

If i recall for Shar Q&A emperor wont be showed in the books.He just gives orders but we wont see him taking part physically in any of the books so a coup d'etat is highly highly unlikely.

Level 20
But Shar likes misteries and surprises so anything can be possible :).

I am pretty sure he said that is highly unlikely for the Emperor to make a appearance.Sinc Shar has already developt most of the story and bassed on what he said i guess that that possibility of that happening is really slim BUT there can be a coup d'etat agains the king of kerrel kingdome from Gardon,that's my prediction.

Level 11
I am pretty sure he said that is highly unlikely for the Emperor to make a appearance.Sinc Shar has already developt most of the story and bassed on what he said i guess that that possibility of that happening is really slim BUT there can be a coup d'etat agains the king of kerrel kingdome from Gardon,that's my prediction.

Hmmm... King Gardon of Kerrel ... Rules Kerrel with an Iron Fist ....

There's definitely something to that idea...

What I was thinking though was that Gardon would kill the guy who overthrew the rightful King of Pyrru and claim the throne for himself, if you check the editor the mission 3 is titled "rebellion," while the 4th mission is titled "revolution" .... just my thoughts...

Last edited:
Level 20
Everything is in line imo.Emperor has ordered to leave the continent.So by logice he forfietes any rank or title he held on that continent.Perfect for Gardon to sieze kerrel UNITE ALL OTHER KINGDOMS AND RULE AS THE NEW EMPEROR.By now we know that Gardon is a expert at fighting demons.In fact he eats tham for breakfast.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Man if Van Durce does get killed in this book, I hope it'll be by the Hand of Sir Edourous ... that'll definitely be the most satisfying way..

Remember: No matter what happens to van Durce, the Emperor is the one who ordered all those things (and will order more *cough*). Van Durce is just carrying out his orders - doesn't make him less of an asshole, yes, but just remember that things aren't going to be settled with him being gone.