• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Round Table of Arkain

Level 27
The entire point of the SOB is that all these various races need to learn how to work together to survive. They need to set aside their prejudices, their old hatreds, and instead of looking back to the bloody past, looking forward to the new future, that Amari brings to all these different races. A future of peace and prosperity, where no orc has to raid foreign lands for a living, where no human (salrian or otherwise) have to be afraid of the orcs, mindlessly murdering them for money. People like Amari CAN make Arkain a better place, people like Sasrogarn... not so much. Making him warchief would mean the end of orckind.

Exactly. Because gameplay-wise, I've already seen what it's like when everything goes right, so maybe an alternate scenario in alternate timeline where everything is screwed would be fun to watch.

the end of orckind.
Also I see what you did there. I pray that Redfist won't die in True Story. There won't be enough edginess left in Arkain if both him and Rath die.

Level 19
If the Orcs had actually "abandoned" the Dominion during the Second Book era, they would not have won in Salria.
Well, it´s said that they were few orcs, they needed the other races for numbers (among other things).

People like Amari CAN make Arkain a better place, people like Sasrogarn... not so much. Making him warchief would mean the end of orckind.
Maybe Sasrogarn becoming warchief is a good idea...

Also I see what you did there. I pray that Redfist won't die in True Story. There won't be enough edginess left in Arkain if both him and Rath die.
I love Redfist but 100% he´ll die. The dominion need him to die before becoming the new owners of Salria. If redfist is left alive, they´ll be in war against them until one side is completely destroyed. We know that the orcs settle in Salria, so that means that Redfist dies.

Level 22
I pray that Redfist won't die in True Story. There won't be enough edginess left in Arkain if both him and Rath die.
Pretty unlikely.
Redfist and his faction symbolise how to past mistakes of the orcs were going to sooner or later catch up to them in the worst way possible. He and pretty much his faction getting destroyed symbolise how the orcs and their allies shook off their past and transitioned successfully into a new age.
With him still remaining alive, you lose pretty much all of that and do a half-transition at best.

Last edited:
Level 29
He will die, that is for certain.
His hatred will prevent him from retreating from the orcs, even if defeat has become certain. And he has done more than enough to have earned Aedale's hatred.
He will die fighting against the Dominion or at his daughter's hands.
Hatred has led him to a path where death is the only outcome. The hatred he harbors for the orcs, and the hatred that he has earned from his abhorrent parental skills.

Level 27
Pretty unlikely.
Redfist and his faction symbolise how to past mistakes of the orcs were going to sooner or later catch up to them in the worst way possible. He and pretty much his faction getting destroyed symbolise the orc and their allies' shaking off their past and transitioning successfully into a new age.
With him still remaining alive, you lose pretty much all of that and do a half-transition at best.
It's hard to choose between having a favorite character staying alive and having a good lore.

But in that case, make him go out with a bang and turn him into a boss fight with something like, 5000 HP and 200 chaos damage on attack (Rath can summon fifteen meteors when he's angry, so this should be fair). Feel like in SOB, Thorn and Fox (and the Bloodstone) are more of a threat than he is.

Level 29
But in that case, make him go out with a bang and turn him into a boss fight with something like, 5000 HP and 200 chaos damage on attack (Rath can summon fifteen meteors when he's angry, so this should be fair). Feel like in SOB, Thorn and Fox (and the Bloodstone) are more of a threat than he is.
I found his death in the SOB very, very satisfying.

Redfist focused entirely on his hatred towards the orcs. Even his children were most likely bred to aid him in this. He didn't even care that the demons were invading Arkain.

And in the end, he doesn't even have the satisfaction of fighting the orcs' last stand. No, he gets killed at the hands of his own daughter, the one he deemed weak and worthless. All the while, the army he has spent years building gets slaughtered.

All that effort, all those lives he neglected in favor of satisfying his thirst for revenge (his children, the people that his army could have helped had they fought against the demons), all those men he recruited. And what did it accomplish? Sure, he killed Rangul, but by that point Rangul was a relic from the past and someone that had to die for Amari to lead the orcs to a new age.

Level 22
All that effort, all those lives he neglected in favor of satisfying his thirst for revenge (his children, the people that his army could have helped had they fought against the demons), all those men he recruited. And what did it accomplish? Sure, he killed Rangul, but by that point Rangul was a relic from the past and someone that had to die for Amari to lead the orcs to a new age.
Duke Redfist, aka best dad is indeed good. A lot of people say he is merciless and insane but Gardon can also be classified as merciless and insane. I don't see people calling Gardon evil because of it. If Volarian wasn't so merciless and insane, he wouldn't hunt the orcs and their allies down so much, increasing the chances of having traitors and rebellions within the current Dominion. I mean you never know what was on the mind of those numerous greedy goblins, stomping ogres, stupid orcs, tribal gnolls, centaurs that seemed too nice to be true, bloodthirsty dark trolls, questionable harpies, unreliable loyal to the Moghtar before we got them red dragons, and others, before best daddy killed so much of them, they probably lost their will to take over and had to accept that working together forever was the only viable option. So when you say he is evil, remember that a truly evil person would allow those races to be numerous and for Rangul to live. That way the Dominion would be ruled by way too many "I'm special" races and Rangul.
Sasrogarn being the boss' son, would get to discipline and train them, making them ever more retarded. Now that's a dark future nobody wants.

Anyway. :p
He killed a pretty large part of the orcs and burned their islands making them very desperate. I saw him killing Rangul as him getting his "poetic justice" more than anything else.
In a way, he weakened them in the short term and indirectly made them stronger in the long term. And that's pretty much how far his crusade went and the way it will be remembered.

As far as him not caring about the demons; the demons (whether he knew it or not) stopped the orc's first invasion in the past and killed half their race. They also did it again by killing a large part of the orc forces at the imperial border.
I'd like to think this is want "earned" the demons Redfist's indifference.

Last edited:
Level 29
Anyway. :p
He killed a pretty large part of the orcs and burned their islands making them very desperate.
Most of the orcs he killed were non-combatants and he managed to do all because Rangul foolishly left the islands undefended.

Plus, the islands were not exactly a good place to live as the Faction Sheet says so.

So, good job Redfist! You are good at killing orcs that can't fight back and conquering/burning islands that have little to none resources. :thumbs_up:
In a way, he weakened them in the short term and indirectly made them stronger in the long term. And that's pretty much how far his crusade went and the way it will be remembered.
The guy that wanted to kill the orcs and indirectly led them to a golden age.

If he had put more effort in caring for his kids and less in killing orcs, he at the very least would have left a better legacy. One of his children joined Aridon (Cora, at least in one possible ending) and the other made a pact with a demon (Aedale).
As far as him not caring about the demons; the demons (whether he knew it or not) stopped the orc's first invasion in the past and killed half their race. They also did it again by killing a large part of the orc forces at the imperial border.
And what did the countless innocents in the Kingdoms did to earn his indifference? Because, if you recall, the orcs, before attacking his mansion, burned a village to the ground.

Level 5
Personally if really anything can happen in true story now, all my wish for new year would be for Blenn glorious return, without him Gordon just takes over the spot. And if he was alive the contrast between them would be really something

Level 22
Most of the orcs he killed were non-combatants and he managed to do all because Rangul foolishly left the islands undefended.
I'm almost certain he would've burned them to the ground even if all the orcs still stayed there. It would've been a lot more difficult with a much larger battle ensuing, but getting suddenly surrounded by a large army and fleet; each clan therefore becoming pretty much isolated from each other due to the geographical location of the islands wouldn't have ended well for the orcs in any case.
A lot more orcs could've managed to escape in this scenario, but the pretty big element of surprise and their geographical location would've made this a pretty unwinnable battle for the orcs.

You are good at killing orcs that can't fight back
For someone he despises so much, he definitely loves using their own tactics against them.

And what did the countless innocents in the Kingdoms did to earn his indifference?
Neither fight nor support the orcs.
As ridiculous as that may sound, Redfist is the same person who ordered some human settlements in chapter 8, SOB to be burned due to trading and being open to cooperation with the centaurs who were allied to the orcs at that point. So in some way, those who indirectly or directly helped the orcs or their allies he had a lot of disdain for. Those who didn't were in a middle ground and not worth caring about from his POV.
Not justifying any of his actions, only explaining what I think went behind his thought process.

Level 29
I'm almost certain he would've burned them to the ground even if all the orcs still stayed there. It would've been a lot more difficult with a much larger battle ensuing, but getting suddenly surrounded by a large army and fleet; each clan therefore becoming pretty much isolated from each other due to the geographical location of the islands wouldn't have ended well for the orcs in any case.
A lot more orcs could've managed to escape in this scenario, but the pretty big element of surprise and their geographical location would've made this a pretty unwinnable battle for the orcs.
Maybe if they had kept their flying beasts, maybe they could have noticed the large fleets closing in.
For someone he despises so much, he definitely loves using their own tactics against them.
For him, every tactic is fair-game if used against the orcs. And there is no such thing as an innocent orc. A female orc is just a breeder for more orcs. An orc child is either a future warrior or a future breeder.
Not justifying any of his actions, only explaining what I think went behind his thought process.
Just because it might make sense, it doesn't justify his actions, yes.

The thing about Redfist is that, despite his past, he is long past the point of being seen as sympathetic. But not due to his hatred towards the orcs. While not all are, most orcs are bloodthirsty, hypocritical and follow outdated traditions and laws. They have been an eyesore to the Kingdoms, the Empire and Aridon.
No, what makes him abhorrent is how he treats his children. His children are humans and have nothing to do with what happened to him. And yet he deems them as just tools, and even all of them as dissapointments if you take into account the secret chapter in the SOB.

Level 3
Hey, was The Order of the Bleeding included in The True Story? I still don't figure out how Aaron found out about Genethas's betrayal and got a cool sword instead of a warhammer....

Level 27
Personally if really anything can happen in true story now, all my wish for new year would be for Blenn glorious return, without him Gordon just takes over the spot. And if he was alive the contrast between them would be really something
Think his survival chance is quite lessened after he destroyed Zoia's base. Then again, it's Darkfang fault. He claims Blen to be paranoid, but his troops are the one who open fire on Blen first (if gameplay matches lore).

I just hope Sas get a girlfriend in the next few acts.
He gets lots of girls alright, but none of them wanna be his friend, except maybe Vanessa. But since Vanessa is nice to pretty much anyone that doesn't want to kill her or her Orcish friends, that's not a very high bar to pass.
Hey, was The Order of the Bleeding included in The True Story? I still don't figure out how Aaron found out about Genethas's betrayal and got a cool sword instead of a warhammer....
Got to make use of that Arthas model somehow.
But honestly, since he isn't discarded completely like Lord Veringar and his death scene is shown, maybe he'll come back as one of Aridon's undead and have some importance in the later missions. Chekhov's gun and all that.

Level 19
There isn´t much to say about Redfist anymore. He is the final boss, the one obstacle the dominion has to endure in order to demonstrate that the orcs are no longer chained to the traditions.

It is said that most of the soldiers from the Redfist faction are the ones who want to take revenge on the orcs. They could have helped defeat the demons but the choose to fight orcs in order to get their personal revenges.

I think the reason the demons are indifferent to Redfist is because Van Durce is "supposedly" dealing with them. Maybe he knew about the purificator too. So defeating the orcs and then retreating to the empire could be his reasoning, he gets his revenge and then left arkain to his demise.

If he had put more effort in caring for his kids and less in killing orcs, he at the very least would have left a better legacy. One of his children joined Aridon (Cora, at least in one possible ending) and the other made a pact with a demon (Aedale).
Orie also joined the demons, but the actually demon faction.

For him, every tactic is fair-game if used against the orcs. And there is no such thing as an innocent orc. A female orc is just a breeder for more orcs. An orc child is either a future warrior or a future breeder.
He is not wrong, even Lerrig said that. Is the same as the demon slaves, they are just warriors or breeders for the demons. Except they are pawns to use and the orcs are enemies.

No, what makes him abhorrent is how he treats his children. His children are humans and have nothing to do with what happened to him. And yet he deems them as just tools, and even all of them as dissapointments if you take into account the secret chapter in the SOB.
I´m 99% sure that they were breeded in order to fight the orcs. Since Redfist get a new wife, new daughters that could use magic and we know how powerful Redfist magic is. So they wanting to fight demons (fight for the empire) instead of fighting orcs next to his father made them dissapointments to him. Redfist lost Vanessa to the orcs and wanted to eliminated them for good.

Maybe that´s why he likes Orie more than Aedale or Cora, she was next to him during the fights with the orcs, but being so weak (or instead not being a fucking monster as Redfist is) make all his daughters suffer a lot.

Level 29
It is said that most of the soldiers from the Redfist faction are the ones who want to take revenge on the orcs. They could have helped defeat the demons but the choose to fight orcs in order to get their personal revenges.
Priorities.
Orie also joined the demons, but the actually demon faction.
That too, yeah.
Maybe that´s why he likes Orie more than Aedale or Cora, she was next to him during the fights with the orcs, but being so weak (or instead not being a fucking monster as Redfist is) make all his daughters suffer a lot.
It should be noted that there are no indications that he liked her more. Remember that he called all of his children dissapointments when he killed Vanessa in the Secret Chapter.
It is possible that Orie has some sort of Stockholm Syndrome, loving her father without realizing that he never loved her back and ignored that he abused her siblings.

And we don't get see Orie until Redfist is either near death (in the SHB) or dead (SOB). And she doesn't even try to fight Aedale in the SHB, possibly meaning that she is far weaker than her younger sister.

Level 19
And we don't get see Orie until Redfist is either near death (in the SHB) or dead (SOB). And she doesn't even try to fight Aedale in the SHB, possibly meaning that she is far weaker than her younger sister.
Fighting Aedale wouldn´t make sense. She just defeated their father, the same one that terrorize her. It´s obvius she can´t defeat Aedale in her current state. That´s why she joined Ebira.

Level 20

Plus, the islands were not exactly a good place to live as the Faction Sheet says so.

So, good job Redfist! You are good at killing orcs that can't fight back and conquering/burning islands that have little to none resources.
I mean ironically orcs did the same prior to the books and after their first invasion got destroyed... They came raided towns/villages and left... And lets be honest...Orcs are the biggest morons out of all factions in the Arkain universe. While other factions focused into dealing with the demon threat constantly the green plague all it did was Raid bordering towns/villages and launched an invasion literally on the worst time possible.

It took a literal god to steer them through to the right path, thats how god dam annoyingly stupid the orcs are. As Ebira put it...They are far to primitive to fall for my charms. I guess since orcs start fighting from an early age they suffer so many concussion that most of their leaders can't think straight by the time to assume warchief position.

But I guess from a geopolitical standpoint orcs are a necessary evil they work as a balancing factor between Gardons juggernaut of an empire and the remaining petty kingdoms... Despite my dislike of her as a character Amari seems to be leading orcs towards a more stable path hopefully their integration with the humans and the other races will make them more... Complex creatures and society.

Thank god for the addition of Destroyer as a character CUZ even their character roster was bland and boring.
Their tech tree though its hella over powered ill give em that.

Level 29
I mean ironically orcs did the same prior to the books and after their first invasion got destroyed... They came raided towns/villages and left... And lets be honest...Orcs are the biggest morons out of all factions in the Arkain universe. While other factions focused into dealing with the demon threat constantly the green plague all it did was Raid bordering towns/villages and launched an invasion literally on the worst time possible.
Indeed they are.

Not to mention their blatant hypocrisy and lack of foresight. Like, are they really that surprising that the rest of Arkain hates them? Their entire way of life revolves around raiding and pillaging the lands belonging to others.
But I guess from a geopolitical standpoint orcs are a necessary evil they work as a balancing factor between Gardons juggernaut of an empire and the remaining petty kingdoms...
That and the fact that they are one of the only three factions that can withstand the future invasion of the Empire.
Despite my dislike of her as a character Amari seems to be leading orcs towards a more stable path hopefully their integration with the humans and the other races will make them more... Complex creatures and society.
Why don't you like Amari?
Thank god for the addition of Destroyer as a character CUZ even their character roster was bland and boring.
Same feeling here! He was a breath of fresh air!

Level 20
Why don't you like Amari?
She is a puppet to Brian... Unlike Gardon who can actually stand up to him she simply cant... I'd say Grofzag Would be a much more fitting ruler of the new Tribal Dominion. I understand why her being on charge of The Tribal Dominion makes sense from a lore perspective BUT she never stood out to me, even her puppet Okri stands out more than her i'd say (But i am a bit of a orc hater so i could be a little biased when judging Orc characters)
That and the fact that they are one of the only three factions that can withstand the future invasion of the Empire.
In cooperation with the other political powers, them alone I think can't withstand the might of the empire. Empire manpower and technology would be far to much for them I think. Remember the demons could not break them, Baldgoth (and he is a deity like Aridon and Brian) only managed that by capturing the spot of the emperor.

Level 29
She is a puppet to Brian... Unlike Gardon who can actually stand up to him she simply cant... I'd say Grofzag Would be a much more fitting ruler of the new Tribal Dominion. I understand why her being on charge of The Tribal Dominion makes sense from a lore perspective BUT she never stood out to me, even her puppet Okri stands out more than her i'd say (But i am a bit of a orc hater so i could be a little biased when judging Orc characters)
Let's compare: Amari was an exile, all by herself. Gardon was the Emperor's brother.
While Brian was the mentor for both, he most likely gave far more to Amari. Hell, you can even argue that Brian could have been like a foster father to her. It makes more sense for Amari to be more loyal to Brian than Gardon.

As for Grofzag, while he is indeed one of the most competent orcs, to me one of his downsides is the fact that he allowed Sasrogarn to use him for that long. Sas even took credit for his deeds and he apparently never complained. He only ditched him when everyone else did. On that matter, Amari is far more vocal and strong-minded.
In cooperation with the other political powers, them alone I think can't withstand the might of the empire. Empire manpower and technology would be far to much for them I think. Remember the demons could not break them, Baldgoth (and he is a deity like Aridon and Brian) only managed that by capturing the spot of the emperor.
You have to remember that the Empire no longer has: Gardon and his Ironfist; van Durce and his Golden Guard, including Marin's inventions and Praxeus' paladins and Volarian and his Redfist. Plus, all the Imperial soldiers that were fighting in the Kingdoms, including all the Regiments we got to meet.
The Empire has probably lost most of their top elite forces and commanders.

And regarding Tregakh, what forces does he have? Himself (who is still recovering), Lisara (who required Aedale to escape from her prison) and some Moghtar. He had to resort to such tactic because he lacked the manpower.

Level 20
@LISBOAH

For Amari part i'd have to agree a little, maybe I am a little to harsh with her after all Gardom sought out Brian for more power while Amari survival dependent on him still she behaves way to subservient towards him, If Brian told her to send the entire orc population towards the gates of hell she'd wouldn't think twice about it. A dependent leader isn't an effective one. As for Grofzag part, take that as character development he started "shy" and now he is a full fledged Orc warrior with a keen sense of diplomacy (not many can convince both Rath the edge boy and Zari the stuck up old orc to not commit genocide) and besides, Him killing Merlon isn't cannon anymore so.

I am assuming shit now BUT i doubt Paladins, Golden tinheads and Iron fist its all the empire has to offer (if I am not mistaken their continent is just as large as Arkain's and its filled with humans so there are bound to be other commanders and armies). Orcs on the other hand...Have ended up bottlenecked as a population, how many of their people are left and how many actual orc females are left (Daddy redfist did a thorough culling of them back on orc islands)

Level 22
I'd actually put them at 5.
Zyainor, Tribal Dominion, Aridon's undead, the demons (in one of the AQTs it was hinted demons would unite, even if temporarily, if the survival of their race was threatened) and the unknown faction in "Espionage" (who I assume has an empire somewhere in the Cold North). Though we barely know anything about the last faction, considering a single spy of theirs was able to gather so much information and escape so many times means they shouldn't be underestimated.

If Brian told her to send the entire orc population towards the gates of hell she'd wouldn't think twice about it.
I think you're missing the fact that she listens to him as much as she does because he wouldn't make her do something so stupid.
She's as subservient as she is due to his advice and teachings so far only benefitting her and the orc race as a whole.

You have to remember that the Empire no longer has: Gardon and his Ironfist; van Durce and his Golden Guard, including Marin's inventions and Praxeus' paladins and Volarian and his Redfist. Plus, all the Imperial soldiers that were fighting in the Kingdoms, including all the Regiments we got to meet.
The Empire has probably lost most of their top elite forces and commanders.

A lot of them probably, but considering this, (taken from the AQT) I think they have quite a lot of surprises left:

4) How big is the Human Empire in terms of land and population compared to Zyainor and the land of the Demons?
Imagine this:
Take Zyainor and add Kerrel and Salria to it. Then add Glacius, the southern wastes and the realm of the Demons.
That's about it. And then there is the colonies but let's not get too deep into that, eh?

Last edited:
Level 16
I'd say Empire lost at least half of its forces: just include Redfist, Ironfist, Golden Guard (each with several divisions), All Regiments... they were probably vanguard for Rodan and their dissolution means Empire's aegis got shattered. Yet Empire still has spear. Since they defeated all Demons in their continent, it would be nice to see Demon Hunter order as part of invasion forces. Ebira amassing forces would mean she prepares for new orders of Imperial army, as such; with Orie and probably part of Redfist on her side; she is not empty-handed. I also get a feeling that she will also use Praxeus as her attendant Nysara could've informed her.
Undead alone could defeat all of them at the end of SB; let's say Aridon raises fallen generals and even fallen orc leaders. Yet Salrian invasion happening probably in Third book also marks major defeat from their side with Dominion sustaining losses. There are still a lot of unanswered questions and even more upcoming ones...

Level 22
I'd say Empire lost at least half of its forces
I'd say 2-3, maybe 4-5 % at most if you include the loses in first Voidwar and I feel like even that may be stretching it.
While we don't know the exact number of their armies, this question from the AQT gives us a pretty good idea:

89) Who is stronger: Golden Guard, Kasrkin or Ironfist?

The Kasrkin have been weakened a lot, they are no match for either in their current state.
While Gardon and the Ironfist have grown a lot in power recently, the Golden Guard would, if you combine the forces on both continents, still destroy them with relative ease. Even Gardon cannot win when outnumbered like 10,000 to 1.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Just a little clarifaction there:
10,000 to 1 was in hyperbolic use back then. That does NOT mean that Gardon wouldn't have been severely
outnumbered in such a scenario still.
While the Golden Guard's forces, if all were united, outnumber the Ironfist by a lot, 10,000 to 1 is a stretch.
Today I wouldn't write an answer like that, back in 2017 I may have been a bit too reckless with such replies.
That is not to say that they are wrong, I think you get what I mean.
However, the Empire has a vast military. It is true that the events of the Second Voidwar cost them a lot however, I
can say as much without spoilering anything you didn't already know, but the Empire still has strong and numerous forces
at its disposal.
Too many to be invaded by the factions of Arkain directly after the events of the Second Voidwar, that much is for certain.
As @Championfighter25 mentioned above (I really appreciate you quoting the AQT btw), the Empire has the size of all these
nations & lands and a large population. Taking down such a giant is no easy feat - however they also require forces to maintain
the status quo. Not to mention that Arkain is not the only place outside their continent they have interests in - but that is a topic
for another day.
They can mobilize large armies to pose a real threat to Arkain but they cannot "empty" their entire armies upon Arkain without the absence
of said armies to cause issues back home.

TLDR: The Empire is a massive threat to even the powerful factions of Arkain, just like the Demons, but it cannot send its entire military
across the ocean.

Kasrkin

Hosted Project: LoA
Level 26
YEAHHHH.JPG

You guys are crazy, just awesome.

Also a lot of you will probably enjoy this bug from a very early build considering what is being discussed at the moment those in the thread and those that watch.
Amari's true face.png

Last edited:
Level 29
Last Stand of the Golden Guard, but Saphira is a filthy traitor:
Gardon: Yes! Keep pushing forward! Victory is within our grasp!
Sapphira: Bye, everyone!
Krom: it has been fun! GG!
[The Undead Nexus has left the game.]
Gardon: ...
Merlon: ...
Brian: ...
Thanok: ...
Lerrig: ...
Vail: ...
Salana: ...
Larine: ...
Scarlett: ...
Toraes: ...
van Durce: ...
Praxeus: ...
Marin: ...
Zarin: ...
Horgar: ...
Gardon: Ok, what the f#!!
Merlon: Did they just pull a Lerrig on us?!!
Lerrig: Hey! I am right here!
Thanok: Yeah we know... sadly.
Lerrig: T-T. I f# hate you guys.
van Durce: Want to switch teams?
Lerrig: I am considering.

Last edited:
Level 9
Last Stand of the Golden Guard, but Saphira is a filthy traitor:
This just made me imagine how the Gate of Hell mission would look like, without the undead guarding the two sides and causing all of those demons to attack me instead. Especially the people that didn't accept the pact would be put through a ton of suffering.
But not even Shar would pull something this awful/dirty on us... at least I hope. Even though the LoA series has rightfully earned its title of being the custom campaign series with the most "middle finger moments" as I like to call it (both story and gameplay wise).

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Especially the people that didn't accept the pact would be put through a ton of suffering.
Unfortunately, due to a random, unfixable, game-breaking bug because WarCraft 3 is the most polished and least buggy
game of all times, Ebira would always betray Kersidar in that mission.

Kasrkin

Level 26
Unfortunately, due to a random, unfixable, game-breaking bug because WarCraft 3 is the most polished and least buggy
game of all times, Ebira would always betray Kersidar in that mission.
I still remember, that hell pitlord is still cool as hell.
Lords of the Golden Guard, original.png

Also original Lords of the Golden Guard, the true pain experience.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
So, umm... Since Vail got a makeover, with her new outfit and everything, is there a chance, that Larine gets a similar glow up? It always bothered me, that her outfit didn't change, despite becoming the queen of the elves (and also Gardon's lover). Yeah, I have no excuse... I'm a huge Larine simp. :D Soo... is there a chance for best girl to get the Vail (Gardon?) treatment?
You called?

Edit: Y'all better give that model a high rating btw - as well as other models by johnwar! :p

Last edited:
Level 9
I just came up with an idea for a tier list, where I'm ranking all the characters based on how they would react in a situation where the faceless ones are about to attack Arkain with an enormous army and the goal of killing everything, but we have a guy who is kind of like Medivh, and tries to warn the characters and make a united army.

It's a scenario that will probably most likely never happen, unless the True Story goes beyond the second books and Shar wants a new huge threat. It's still pretty fun to think about it though (after all, personalities and character interactions are what makes the story great). Even if I may have missed the mark on some characters.

Attachments

• LoA Faceless Invasion.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 71
Level 5
Well, Faceless could still be relevant at some point in time but not before the true story is finished with original books that for sure.

Their innate ability to corrupt everything in their presence is quite staggering, not even demons are able on doing that, I wonder if demons are exposed to faceless for a longer period of time they would also become corrupted. Since we just saw a few Faceless and one strong one.

Kasrkin

Level 26
I have a major malfunction to do something like this on one of my days off. So here it is me once again completing Lords of the Golden Guard without destructors. Kas is getting too old for attrition warfare, and this is the original GG mission so everything is beyond ridiculous.
Kas is getting too old for this stuff.png

Last edited:

Kasrkin

Level 26
@johnwar @Rhapsodie @r.ace613 I'd like to thank all three of you for what you guys have been doing lately, it's certainly different these days compared to the old when all we had made for the series was the elite skin. We like that skin mind you. I've said it before but I'd like to say it again and I know it doesn't mean as much from me compared to Shar but thank you. I would request stuff but that'd be selfish considering all that you guys have done.

I remember back in 2014 and 15 talking with Shar about unique models for the demon slaves, about runes on the armor/flesh of the units to make them more unique of course this was always a pipe dream but we liked to talk about it anyways. I never imagined we would get to this point, people making models for Arkain. I can't express how proud I am of all you, I know it sounds weird from me and well... a random person on the internet saying that of all people but thank you for all that you've done.

Doubt either of us will get used to this... New Age of Arkain. Don't kill me Shar

Level 59
@johnwar @Rhapsodie @r.ace613 I'd like to thank all three of you for what you guys have been doing lately, it's certainly different these days compared to the old when all we had made for the series was the elite skin. We like that skin mind you. I've said it before but I'd like to say it again and I know it doesn't mean as much from me compared to Shar but thank you. I would request stuff but that'd be selfish considering all that you guys have done.

I remember back in 2014 and 15 talking with Shar about unique models for the demon slaves, about runes on the armor/flesh of the units to make them more unique of course this was always a pipe dream but we liked to talk about it anyways. I never imagined we would get to this point, people making models for Arkain. I can't express how proud I am of all you, I know it sounds weird from me and well... a random person on the internet saying that of all people but thank you for all that you've done.

Doubt either of us will get used to this... New Age of Arkain. Don't kill me Shar
Thank you too.:thumbs_up: And I will say that, this is not the end of the models that I will make for Arkain.:peasant-victory:

Level 28

I'm glad that I can contribute to my favourite campaign on Hive too, thanks both you and Shar for making this excellent project :)