• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Round Table of Arkain

Level 10
Ya know, boyz, Saphira may be a liiiiiittle bit angry that Rahandir killed her on Aridon´s orders. So maybe that´s why she pissed on Aridon´s grave and then went on to have her fun. You should not deny a girl her fun after all.

About whats incoming. What do you plan on doing with Salana and Larine? Shar anounced some changes to their stories. I sure hope we will hear more about Larine´s exile. What actually Larine and queen argued about that fateful day.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Sapphira: Krom what are you doing here?
Krom: Look Sapphira, it just took like three seconds for me to realize it. I like killing people. The blood, the cries of agony, the faces of pain and terror... but commanding armies, it is too hard. So, you let me kill anyone you want dead and I will follow you, deal?
Sapphira:What about Rahandir?
Krom: No offense, I like him, but he is kind of a prick most of the time...
Sapphira: Point taken.
rahandir-jpg.294498

Attachments

• Rahandir.jpg
    Rahandir.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 236
Level 22
But seriously, Rahandir is my favorite character in Arkain. Mostly because he is a prick, but the kind of prick I like.
Sarcastic pricks with way too much confidence are indeed cool characters.
Not when you're fighting against them though. I always hate when he says "i could have killed you, but *insert random reason here* forbid me from doing so" while fighting against him.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
But seriously, Rahandir is my favorite character in Arkain. Mostly because he is a prick, but the kind of prick I like.
He's without a doubt the most sarcastic character of Arkain as well. ;)

I always hate when he says "i could have killed you, but *insert random reason here*
Well, he could've. :p

"If we could just stop invading others kingdoms and territory before fixing our own, that be great." Said every Arkain race ever and still continues to do it. I'm looking at you Undead and especially you Orcs.
Undead have territorial issues?

Sending an entire army against a nation just to kill a queen... as Tony Stark once said "not a great plan"
Well, considering the total amount of undead forces (#AridonReanimatedBillions), numbers aren't really an issue for Undead. At all.

Level 29
He's without a doubt the most sarcastic character of Arkain as well. ;)

And as a sarcastic/passive-agressive person myself I like it.

Well, considering the total amount of undead forces (#AridonReanimatedBillions), numbers aren't really an issue for Undead. At all.

Yeah, but the elves know that burning corpses will prevent the undead from raising it. During the battles, they must have burned some.

And even if they lost nothing, sending nearly the entirety of the Nexus to kill a single person is a bit too much. It would have been easier to sneak up with an elite group composed of Sapphira, Krom and some undead assassins. Krom killed a lot of orc chieftains quite easily...

Level 22
Well, he could've. :p
But of course you stopped him every time. :p

Undead have territorial issues?
I think they're overextending themselves a bit too much. Yeah, you said troops aren't a problem for them, but you also said using way too many troops at the same time would make everyone concentrare their efforts on eliminating them.
Also btw what happend to Mr. Sarcastic and the 3 Bonelords after chapter 12?
I guess DrakeSkull man escaped, but did the Bonelords' corpses get burned/destroyed?

Level 29
I think they're overextending themselves a bit too much. Yeah, you said troops aren't a problem for them, but you also said using way too many troops at the same time would make everyone concentrare their efforts on eliminating them.

Exactly. Now the whole Arkain knows that there is out there a huge army of undead that is growing by the day...

Also btw what happend to Mr. Sarcastic and the 3 Bonelords?
I guess DrakeSkull man escaped, but did the Bonelords' corpses get burned/destroyed?

Knowing Gardon/van Durce they most likely burned the corpses so that they wouldn't be reanimated.

Rahandir most likely escaped. A pity we didn't see Sapphira and Krom confronting him.

Level 22
Exactly. Now the whole Arkain knows that there is out there a huge army of undead that is growing by the day...
Expect a siege of Dead Mountinople chapter soon. It's inevitable at this point. :p

Knowing Gardon/van Durce they most likely burned the corpses so that they wouldn't be reanimated
I bet Gardon's thinking "instead of burning them, let's revive them, give the 3 magical amulets and they'll serve us without question. What could possibly go wrong?"

Level 10
Them bonelords were actually secondary threat there. So it may have happened that in all that confusion of battle their corpses were carried away in secrecy. Depends on Aridon´s plans of returning someday. Noone else has the power to raise them imho.

Level 3
Them bonelords were actually secondary threat there. So it may have happened that in all that confusion of battle their corpses were carried away in secrecy. Depends on Aridon´s plans of returning someday. Noone else has the power to raise them imho.

considering that Kersidar (an obvious dreadlord) could survive the gunshot, there is a slight possibility that The Three Bonelords also have that possibility, of course I think it is much lower than the first one mentioned (there are two ways to kill them) on mission 12, but I prefer the cannon is so good and powerful).

also the forces of Van durce / Gardon, are in the vicinity and I doubt that they leave so many corpses there, they that Saphira and krom, are not the only ones of their species in arkain, removing more possibility to the bonelords to return (but even with the so low possibility of them, everything is in the hands of shar and karshin) :)

Level 29
considering that Kersidar (an obvious dreadlord) could survive the gunshot, there is a slight possibility that The Three Bonelords also have that possibility, of course I think it is much lower than the first one mentioned (there are two ways to kill them) on mission 12, but I prefer the cannon is so good and powerful).

Kersidar is a high-ranking dreadlord and they are harder to kill than cockroaches. They are similar to the dreadlords of World of Warcraft.

The Bonelords can be killed, as they were ages ago. Their greatest advantage is the fact that they can be raised back. But Rahandir is no Aridon, and maybe he will lack power to do it, at least by himself.

Level 22
Already happened, just wait for the Second Undead Book. :p
Yeah, i think the ending of the 1st undead book didn't at all spoil it. :p
Also i guess "losing" chapter 9 will make the mission x1000 times harder?

No one could replace Aridon.
You can make Rahandir find his body, get his power and become Raharidon the ultra sarcastic prick watcher. ;)

Level 29
You can make Rahandir find his body, get his power and become Raharidon the ultra sarcastic prick watcher. ;)

I still find it weird that Aridon died and didn't gave his powers to a successor. He, of all people, should know that death would come for him and he would have made precautions to ensure that Arkain would always have a Watcher.

Level 22
Aridon: "Without the Watcher's influence, the reckless mortals will become even more reckless (idiotic, short-sighted, etc). Control must be maintained. There must always be... a Watcher."
Translate the sentence to Portuguese then back to English. That's way more correct of a prophecy.
Anyway, yeah you are correct about them becoming a lot more short-sighted. Their plan of eradicating the demons, while it won't work, for obvious reasons, will really badly effect them.

Last edited:
Level 2
May i ask how could demon kill aridon when he say that even someone like ornasius can not be killed

Level 1
I have a question in mind, since the first human book...
How did Aaron found out about Genethas's alliance with Demons?

Level 1
Aaron might have needed some 'convincing' as he didn't had Amulet of Discipline.

Also if Shar added a short tale on Aaron's realizing, then it would be much better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 3
Kersidar is a high-ranking dreadlord and they are harder to kill than cockroaches. They are similar to the dreadlords of World of Warcraft.

The Bonelords can be killed, as they were ages ago. Their greatest advantage is the fact that they can be raised back. But Rahandir is no Aridon, and maybe he will lack power to do it, at least by himself.

a detail of the lore of the bonelords, is that Aridon and company (who have been) collected the remains of them. (Consider also the news that on mission 6 of book two of humans). Saphira gives us the news that Aridon is deceased, the boneslords serve Randahir, so I suggest that the method of using Randahir, to raise his new servants (which incidentally, surely have discussed with him, on whom to serve and the reasons that shar will give them) I deduce that it will be like Kel`thuzad's ritual of invoking Archimonde.

we will have to defend Randahir (if we choose his path as Gardon / Van Durce) while he completes the invoking ritual (something similar to a defense mission is the same optional or not)

but knowing shar and karshin XD will surely want us to be surprised, like that time of the downloadable kinematics of the Dwarves of chapter 10.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Seven human kingdoms:
Lor (which is the main stage for the First Books)
Kerrel (which is the main stage for the Second Human Book)
Rengar (which is featured in the Second Human Book)
Pyrru (which is featured in the Second Human Book)
Toran (which is featured in the Second Human Book)
Salria (which hasn't been featured yet)
Isalmur (which has been conquered by the Demon Legions long ago)

LickMyEyeBall

L

LickMyEyeBall

Seven human kingdoms:
Lor (which is the main stage for the First Books)
Kerrel (which is the main stage for the Second Human Book)
Rengar (which is featured in the Second Human Book)
Pyrru (which is featured in the Second Human Book)
Toran (which is featured in the Second Human Book)
Salria (which hasn't been featured yet)
Isalmur (which has been conquered by the Demon Legions long ago)
Is isalmur the nothermost one? I mean are there any reference points to get a clue of how the continent looks like etc.

Level 3
I think isalmur is the most southern one, considering it was conquered first.
Also i wonder where was the capital of the Zyainor empire located? And what was it's name?
Why would they come from south?

But there's much more question.

How does continent look like?

Whats the population of Humans and Elves?

Were on the continet orcs live?

If demons are conquering kingdoms one at a time why all seven kingdoms just rally all troops?

Beside continent of Imperial are there more continents?

What are the names of continents?

Level 29
Why would they come from south?

Because the Void is located there.

But there's much more question.

Welcome to Arkain where for every answer we got three more questions!;)

How does continent look like?
What are the names of continents?

I once asked Shar for a map. He will not give.

Considering the number of wars that have been occuring, they must be quite low compared to ours

Level 22
Hard to say. What we know from a Q & A though is that the continent's population is roughly that of Europe + Russia. This is excluding the demons and undead.

They are all over the continent and don't have a permanent residing place.

If demons are conquering kingdoms one at a time why all seven kingdoms just rally all troops?
Humanity can't unite completely. It's simple as that.

Yes.
Sadly none of them are revealed yet.

Kasrkin

Hosted Project: LoA
Level 26
Do you ever just wonder...jpg

No idea how this ended up happening with the AI but it did. As Shar has said on the Arkain channel testing is underway and oh my word we have some differences.

Level 10

No idea how this ended up happening with the AI but it did. As Shar has said on the Arkain channel testing is underway and oh my word we have some differences.

I usually solve this by just killing that one unit :D
Btw happened to me in the mission where you clear up that pass full of peasants. Liberated that village that joined me and then, since it had so many troops, they just formed around their gold mine and the attack wave was stuck there. Had to use blizzards to free that wave.

Level 29
Why not make a map yourself? Send it to blizzard, maybe they will make it into some future expansion of wow :D :D

World of Warcraft: Legends of Arkain

New allied races: Imperials, Men of the Kingdoms
Two new continents
Level raised to 200!
New battlefronts!
New Class: Executioner, Ironfist

Alliance will side with the Empire while Horde joins kingdoms and Gardon :D :D

I don't think neither would accept orcs, trolls, goblins and Forsaken...

Sapphira wouldn't accept free-willed undeads. Because the Forsaken could start influencing her undead into geting free of Sapphira's control and join Sylvanas.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Why not make a map yourself? Send it to blizzard, maybe they will make it into some future expansion of wow :D :D
Alliance will side with the Empire while Horde joins kingdoms and Gardon :D :D
World of Warcraft: Legends of Arkain

New allied races: Imperials, Men of the Kingdoms
Two new continents
Level raised to 200!
New battlefronts!
New Class: Executioner, Ironfist

I don't think neither would accept orcs, trolls, goblins and Forsaken...

Sapphira wouldn't accept free-willed undeads. Because the Forsaken could start influencing her undead into geting free of Sapphira's control and join Sylvanas.
I would rather see Arkain utterly destroyed, burned down, exterminated and pissed on than have it in WoW.