• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Roleplay : Terranova

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
You don't have to be active all the time.Just submit your name,character name(or if you want to keep it secret,tell him),color and faction name(if any) to @Directive255 and you can drop by any time you want

Level 19
@Directive255 too bad, but British do not need to hunt or scavenge! British stronk!

"Ohh the YCMA? It's the name of our perfect timing for any ocation dance! especially when we shouldn't dance at all!" a smiling British said
"I am afraid we must turn down your "kind" offer. You see, we British don't hunt or scavenge, we survive making chimiosyntesis, and for that purpose we always move from one hot spot too another hot spot" the elder explained "I have no idea what Inioshia saw, but I am pretty sure she can't comprehend what she saw. For me you look totally alien, I have no idea what in the name of mother earth you are wearing"
"I just saw a lot of light. My brotha saw the light too! since when is seing light illegal?" Inioshia said
"Who knows, maybe they have some crazy space laws and stuff" Everlast said concerned
"Maybe, but we were pretty much alone for all eternity until now, space laws don't apply here!" Inioshia said

"Now I must politely ask you too leave. Otherwise there will be consequences" The elder said very serious and threathening "there's thousand of us all scattered around the planet. Normally we don't work together but... there has been records of a united British front. The legends of the British Navy shouldn't be underestimated. I am sure you don't even know that most of the ground can become liquid at any time in any place... mother earth is wise and so are we... we learnt how to bend this world and be one with it"
"In the navy!" The British begin to sing again

Group members: 20
Members status: alive, cautious, threatening
Dank memes made: 21

Level 6
"Well, well, what'dya got here? One dumbass, one delinquent, and a dead man." said Dianos Ridegas. He had something other than his usual finery on today. He wore a red cape, a heaume, a gold-encrusted iron chestplate with gold-encrusted iron pauldrons, iron greaves, mesh leggings, mesh gauntlets, and bore a morning star, bastard sword, and a bloodied rapier. Anorstkt spat at Dianos, saying, "The DBCMA will hear of this! You won't get away unharmed this time! They can an-" he was cut short by a bitch slap to the face. Icily, Dianos said, "Don't you EVER tell me what some weak, merchanteer 'alliance' will do to ME, you incompetent worm! I will have your head cut off and put on a pike if you don't hold your tongue! Now, my first order of business.." He motions towards one of the boarding party, and several shouts of terror can be heard, as well as a singular clash of steel on steel, as one of the boarding party falls with all but one sailor still standing. "What the hell?" He pulls out a small handgun, and kills the defiant sailor with only one shot. He turns around, only to find that Arnostkt, D'naroth, and Drann were gone, and the only logical explanation Dianos could think of was that they had jumped, but he had no idea why they would have.
"Damn, that was too close. What's in the armory, Drann? We need to get our heavy shit out. These are seasoned murderers and killers we're talking about here, remember." Said D'Naroth. "Yes, yes, I'm looking, Captain. I've got a few things out so far that'll help, but-wait, should we break open the vault's toy? It'll mow these fucks down for sure." He smiled wickedly, envisioning the blood and gore there would be on the deck. "We know the vault's still there, but we were told it is a last resort, dammit! It'll rip the ship apart!" D'naroth said. "We know it'd rip them apart, sure, but... Actually, you're on to something. If we commandeer their ship, then we can get the fuck outta here. Good thinking, Drann. Good thinking." Drann smiled in appreciation, then a look of horror spread across his face. "Behind you.." D'Naroth turned just in time to see a blade thrust towards his throat. Blood sprayed everywhere. Reflexively, Drann threw an object at him; knife, sword, arrow, dagger... He didn't care. He just wanted to kill for 2 reasons: 1, to avenge his fallen captain. 2, to once more experience the adrenal rush of battle, the thrill of the kill. The object, a dagger, pierced the man's hand, causing him to shout in pain, but that was cut off as Anorstkt wrapped his hands around his throat, strangling him to death. "I-I-I killed him.. Oh my god.. I killed a man.. He's dead because of me.. Oh god..." Drann looked at Anorstkt with a sense of bewilderment. "What, do you think killing someone in self-defense is a bad thing? We can and will retake our ship, if it's the last thing we do." He opened the Vault, and took out the weapon. "And this is how we do it."

Level 21
@Paillan
main-qimg-66740a8f03402d284ea2fa4f9f1a2184-c

Level 19
Introduction:

My empire was shattered. The beasts were knocking on my throne room's doors even as I decided against or for the ritual. I forbid my son from striking early, but I did not expect his fault would reach so far into the depths of our undoing.
oh my poor son what am I saying, your fault was mine for believing you were ready to lead out Amazonians into battle.
now I will make the ultimate sacrifice for our doomed kingdom. not to spare the living nor to honour our dead, but to spite our enemies and show them a final flash of our ancient power.

Standing before the alter the old king spoke. his voice echoing though the throne room he knew would be soon filled with more blood than there was air to breath. "Oh great Lord of Chaos I commend my soul to you. I offer my body my blood and the souls of all my she warriors. I only ask great Lord of all that is discord, make my enemies suffer forever daring to resisting the wisdom of your power."

and with that the old man plunged the jeweled and gold plated danger into his chest, and gave a mighty cry. his head cocked to its side as the last breath rattled out of his corpse, but the ritual had already begun its magic and his hands would not stop their workings. plunging the gold dagger into the kings chest, his own cold dead hands reached in and pulled out his heart. 《"Asg ywah Slavs nebrakk!"》 the dead words flowed from the kings pale faced lips, the heart in his hands trancemuted. his still beating heart reformed anew in the existence of all that was sacrifice for it.

"red as blood,
as sweet as wine
my heart is hard
my flesh is fine."

Taking a deep breath through the lungs of the dead kings corpse. the Lord of Chaos spoke, 'To breath old death anew, it's good to be undead.

I am the undead Lord Of Chaos. my powers are to be quirky and spontaneous. I'm not truly in the world of reality, but this pendant made from the heart of this sacrifice, invites an inkling of my power into existence to whoever wares me I will posses."

"who are you talking to dear belovered departed king" a guard asked of the undead chaos lord

plucking the thigh bone out of the kings leg, the lord of chaos spent the remaining power in the corpse to magically fashion a sword out of the hard bone.

"don't mind me, I am talking to all the spirits that exist in my head. now open the doors! who's ready for the killing!"

Level 18
@Directive255
Okay. That's it. I'm not waiting anymore. I would've had the time to leave and enter the citadel another twelve times. #quitepissedoff

-----

Vex was walking through the halls of the great citadel, and she couldn't but admire how quickly the Dragonqueen and her minions had built the place.
"Quite impressive, it seems she can get a thing or two done." She said with a sly smile on her face.

Then she saw a long staircase up to a large decorated door with amazing engraving. As she ascended the steps, two guards stood ready at the door. As Vex reached the door she right away interrupted the guards.

"You will salute when addressing the Patriot! Well? What are you waiting for open this door. I seek an audience with Her Grace." Vex said in a displeased tone.

Level 24
@Lasersquid112

There's no penguin in the arctic, or did the commies have a teaparty with the British and the penguins xp

======================
@bear_369
The file Metal got would contain some various information about the Boneyard. Sadly, there wasn't any other there;
=====
ANG BOKUGAN, ARPO B, SECTORIO MAX.

Klas B posi-lion bahay ug ayuhan. Una bantay bahay so arido lapad sur diante.
Pilahan us 15-80 tauhan. Servis ayuhan para guba sakyanan, bala ifilyuhan ug balay isa Projecto Uwak.
!.Erosio viru guba, iactive signal sa aha, pag hinay.!
Ecripto.
====

This file have to be translated in order to be read.

(After Metal has gone away)

"An explosion. I heard it... its coming from the Boneyard." Rosa said suddenly.
"The Boneyard?.. hmm, we better return quick then." Right replied and speeds up the Guncrow.

Arriving at the small valley, Right was in awe and Rosa even more shock, that the entire mountain collapsed.
Right landed the Guncrow on a small plateau overlooking the Boneyard.

"T-the Boneyard..." Rosa was speechless.
"*sniff* growl!" The Shepherd sniffed and still able to sense the trail of the doer.
"The Boneyard. It was fine before I left. With this wreck, whoever it is, skilled enough to kill the veteran sharpshooters that are garrisoned here." Right said.

"Oy! Boss! Rosa!" Six figures approach them and running. It was patrol SGB16 and the two men of the patrol SGB17.
"Wew..*exhausted* .. we're very glad you're here." Said one of the scout.
"SGB16 and 17, glad your well. What happened here?" Right asked.
"We were on our daily routine of scouting, till we sensed a heat index that isn't Devourer, nor anything we've sensed before." The scout answed.
"We called Boneyard base, and they responded to let us stand by, and let him come. Until he reached the Boneyard junkfield, the door opened to the Boneyard. That was the last of what we've heard from base." Continued a scout.
"Then there was an explosion... it was terrible, the Boneyard was smoking..." Continued yet another scout.

"I see. Rosa stay here, Sol, Veron, Kail, guard her and this position. Galon, Jeri, Lox, with me. We'll have to go to the... remains of the Boneyard and see who really did this. Yo dog, with me boy."
"*woof*"
Right, three Gunmen and the Shepherd heads for the Boneyard, before they were stopped.

"Wait! Onee-sama, I want to-" Rosa was then interrupted by Right, he looked back to her, his demeanor changed to something very scary.
"Trust me, you don't want to see this."

Rosa couldn't do anything if Right was in that state of quiet rage. The five went to the Boneyard.
Arriving at the entrance, a wrecked sight, and bodies buried. They went closer to inspect.
"T-this body... his arms were slashed and cut...." Jeri inspected a semi-buried by the debris body.
"This body's also been cut." Galon said too.
"Hmm, a sword user. It got me thinking, the Boneyard was just a repair depot, nothing much to be interested in except for its hidden Guncrow. But ever since I took that flying jet down, and delivered the remains here, this happened." Right explained.
"We must call Big Boss, and tell him what happened here." Lox said.
"... what it is boy?" Right took notice of the Shepherd whom was going sideways to the mountain.
"*woof woof*" the dog sensed someone still alive.
"Hmm.. it appears someone may still be alive inside. Galon, there was a foxhole here that contained a tunnel leading to the base right?" Right asked.
"Yes boss! Um, let's see... this way." Galon leads them to a pile of debris. They cleared it up and there was a foxhole, they clear up a patch of dirt and there was a hatch.
"Let's go." They went inside, the small tunnel was intact, not being used for years. They continued, until they arrived at a ladder, and a hatch above. "The hatched is locked from the inside, how do we open it?" Asked Jeri.
Right drawed his cutlass and easily cut the hatch like wood. Leaving the others speechless.

They are now inside the Boneyard's basement, where the vehicles are parked. Half of the place collapsed, but the vehicles are intact. "No one here, alright boy, lead the way."
The Shepherd sniffed and led them into an elevator, the power was off and so they have to climb up. Opening the elevator's roof, they climbed, passing through inoperable doors that got damaged from the collapse. The Shepherd, climbing using its sharp claws, sniffed and leads them to the top floor.
Right slashed the door, and there, the room was near collapse, seven dead bodies, two are still alive but injured.
"Survivors." It was the base control team. They helped the two and carried them all the way back to the Guncrow's location to get aid.

Right remained, and sees what he has to inspect. After some investigation, he went to the repair, which was located inside the back of the mountain, it was not saved and also have collapsed, but not entirely.
Right heads for the right wall, and clicked a button that opened a secret garage. There, the IGNITE was fully repaired, a note was left there. The Note says;

"Yo Big Boss Right,

We're about to go to action, someone's trespassing our turf. I've recently repaired your ride and will function as once it is as. As a token of your great leadership to us, I've outfitted your IGNITE with a special armament only within the people of Boneyard's making. There's also another, that was based on the salvaged object. I'd like to let you find it out for yourself. May you watched over our little sister.

Love Commander Olaf and the men of the Boneyard. *heart figure*

Right put the note to his coat. "You idiots, you should've run like cowards... yet you choose to follow my orders...

*Flashback, before Right left riding a Guncrow"

"Commander Olaf, I'm very sure these guys are going to retrieve what belongs to them. Have it sent to the Big Boss as fast as possible. And if you can't def-" Right was interrupted.
"No need to tell, Big Boss. We are aware if the dangers that is to come. We can manage, please, get our little sister.

*Flashback ends*

"I'll not waste your lives." Right said, before he rode his IGNITE. He fired missiles to the debris blocking the exit, and got out. He drives for the Guncrow's location.
There, the two wounded survivors are being treated. "There were about 47 Devourers inside... only two survive." Veron said.
"Call the Big Boss, tell him what happened here. Come here boy, I'm gonna need you." Right said inside his car, the Shepherd went inside his car.

@TheLordOfChaos201 : Welcome, homie! Nice introduction by the way :)

@Bernkastel
Ah, I thought your Alert was not working or went to sleep in your box again.
-----

Vex was walking through the halls of the great citadel, and she couldn't but admire how quickly the Dragonqueen and her minions had built the place.
"Quite impressive, it seems she can get a thing or two done." She said with a sly smile on her face.
"Yeah, this place is great!" Banehallow replied with a grin, but not because he admired that bitch. He wanted this place for his own. But then he said in a shady voice, "I hope I will be honored to live here in the future, Proselyte."

Banehallow suddenly recalled something! "Wait... I forgot to tell you something."
He then switched to German and continued, "Wenn Sie nicht mit ihr sprichst, sprich auf Deutsch. (When you are not talking to the Dragonqueen, speak in German.) Mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut, aber wir können ihm einen Schuss geben. Und wir müssen. Keine Sorge, die anderen kennen kaum Deutsch. (My German is not so good, but we can give it a try. And we must. Don't worry, the others barely know German.)"

===== random chatter =====
"Wow..." a nearby Triad Guardsman expressed his astonishment, "You seemed to be a hardworking student back in the days, Banehallow!"

"Ah... no, I am just studying what I have to."
"Then you must be very smart, dude! We always failed German. Oh, I can see you being equal to power to Advisor Lim real soon! Congrats!"

As the Triad praised Banehallow and even wishes him to be equal to the Chief Advisor Lim Chee Wah, the ghost couldn't help but showed an evil grin on his face.
===== random chatter =====

Then she saw a long staircase up to a large decorated door with amazing engraving. As she ascended the steps, two guards stood ready at the door. As Vex reached the door she right away interrupted the guards.

"You will salute when addressing the Patriot! Well? What are you waiting for open this door. I seek an audience with Her Grace." Vex said in a displeased tone.

"What a rude bitch..." the guards moaned, but while they were just opening the door for the Dragonqueen.

A nerdy guy on glasses, along with a squad of dedicated elite guards, approached Banehallow and Vex just as they were heading for the door. "Banehallow! You've returned at the right time, Her Grace wishes to see you. We're going for a war very soon!"

"What?" Banehallow raised his voice, "What did you just say, Chee Wah? A war? You can't be..."
"Yes, she's going for a war against a band of evildoers up to the north!" Chee Wah replied in a righteous and indignant tone. Looks like almost everyone is upset about the incident back in the borders.
"Why?" the green ghost asked, puzzled, "Just why? To acquire and expand our lands?"
"Not just that... but we're also going to avenge the deaths of four innocent Shadowhounds who died in their cruel hands!"

"W... what?! Are you fucking serious? Four Shad--"
"Banehallow, you cold-blooded ghost!" the Dragonqueen walked outside from her throne room and reprimanded, "These are friendly lives! Our fellow beasts, who standed by us and fought alongside us in countless battles! They are our friends, who went with us during hard times, and now they were murdered by some stupid idiots up there?! Fuck this shit!"

"I... I-- Apologies, our beloved Dragonqueen. Please forgive me for my rude words." Knowing who was coming for him, Banehallow stopped arguing and immediately apologized. But if anyone notices closely, Banehallow could be seen trembling in fear...

The Dragonqueen simply sighed, "Well, I guess I'll give you another chance to live."
"Oh," only by now did she finally notice Vex Noir, "Vex Noir? How did you end up in this world as well? Anyways, is Banehallow the one bringing you here?"

(to be continued)

@TheLordOfChaos201, @WhiteFang, @Paillan
Next post

Last edited:
@WhiteFang, @wrath bringer, @TheLordOfChaos201

As the Triads made their way to the mountain, and just as they are about to walk away not noticing the building...

She pulled a lever and a huge flagged with the words 'welcome' on it pops out of the ground outside.Due to the size,and the noise it made, it should be hard to miss

The Triads enter the building, only to find them being spooked by all those weird monsters popping in and out, as well as the eccentric ways of the crazy woman and a strange monk they found earlier.

A Guardsman fainted in shock. "Homie?"
"It's scary... but what the heck were you doing? What's with those monsters and that same monk? Tell me, who the fuck blew up the damn hill?"

@Paillan
"I am afraid we must turn down your "kind" offer. You see, we British don't hunt or scavenge, we survive making chemosynthesis, and for that purpose we always move from one hot spot too another hot spot" the elder explained

All the Triads burst out laughing like crazy as soon as they heard the elder calling themselves "British". "B-B... 'British', huh? Weren't the British always conquer the seas and make love colonies everywhere in the world? Now, after all those olden days of fighting for mining rights and social justice, all we were fighting was just a bunch of tribesmen?!"

The Triads laughed even harder.

"I have no idea what Inioshia saw, but I am pretty sure she can't comprehend what she saw. For me you look totally alien, I have no idea what in the name of mother earth you are wearing"

"Oh, really? She knew what is a fucking drive-thru, she talked like a Pokemon trainer just now and you say she can't understand? Nice story, dude, nice story." the Triads said shaking their hands a little and clapping mockingly

"I just saw a lot of light. My brotha saw the light too! since when is seeing light illegal?" Inioshia said
"Who knows, maybe they have some crazy space laws and stuff" Everlast said concerned
"Maybe, but we were pretty much alone for all eternity until now, space laws don't apply here!" Inioshia said

"This is not space law, you are crawling on a restricted area and just claim you're lost while spying?! This is privacy, and I can't let you spread our secrets, fuckhead!" once again the Triads mocked and berated Inioshia/

"Now I must politely ask you too leave. Otherwise there will be consequences" The elder said very serious and threathening "there's thousand of us all scattered around the planet. Normally we don't work together but... there has been records of a united British front. The legends of the British Navy shouldn't be underestimated. I am sure you don't even know that most of the ground can become liquid at any time in any place... mother earth is wise and so are we... we learnt how to bend this world and be one with it"

Once again, the elder only made himself and his fellow tribesmen and tribeswomen a mockery of themselves. "Oh, navy? The so-called 'British Navy'? Hah, you're just a bunch of barbarians and bustas anyways, not that other British Navy who almost conquered a fucking entire world. And don't forget - we can command the Obsidian rocks and shape the earth too! And don't forget, Lady Darkness is with us!"

"Well, now, I'll give you a deal - let us take the girl and the rest of your tribe will be safe."

Last edited:
Level 14
@Edge45
What they didn't noticed before, there's a writing on the floor, being covered by the debris, that is written on Japanese by the use of a sword.

"ファントムサイボーグ" which translated "Phantom Cyborg".

=======================================================

Meanwhile, Metal arrived into the Black-Knight Corp's outpost which being established by the Constructor and its being under construction.

The guard saw Metal and approached to him.
"Sir Metal! We've heard that you're gone back in the base. What happen?", the guard questioned.
"I infiltrated the faction's base alone. I only find these files back in the base I infiltrated.", Metal answered.
Metal gave the files to the guard. The guard noticed the files is translated in different language.
"Sir.. This file is written in different language. Should we translate the writing of the file?", the guard asked.
"Go ahead. If there's something important in that file, report it to the base immediately.", Metal replied.
"Roger that sir.", the guard replied as it quickly ran to the outpost to begin translating the file.

The guard saw Metal and approached to him.
"Sir Metal! We've heard that you're gone back in the base. What happen?", the guard questioned.
"I infiltrated the faction's base alone. I only find these files back in the base I infiltrated.", Metal answered.
Metal gave the files to the guard. The guard noticed the files is translated in different language.
"Sir.. This file is written in different language. Should we translate the writing of the file?", the guard asked.
"Go ahead. If there's something important in that file, report it to the base immediately.", Metal replied.
"Roger that sir.", the guard replied as it quickly ran to the outpost to begin translating the file.

Metal managed to copy the writing of the file into his data before he gave the file to the guard.
He grabbed a old brown cloak at the outpost and wore it. He left the outpost after that.

@Directive255
Metal is walking into the Obsidian Kongsi's territory as he can see their outpost but he didn't care.

@bear_369
Metal is walking into the Obsidian Kongsi's territory as he can see their outpost but he didn't care.

"Kapitan! We have unknown cyborg out there!"
"Apa lu cakap?" the Kapitan hastily replied in Obsidian Malay,
"Situ, ada robot di sana! Oh shit, he's heading for us!"
"Okay, okay, let me deal with that,"

Soon, purple spotlights of darkness shone onto Metal as several Shadowmancers materialized out from the darkness, along with Shadowhounds and Seductresses. Besides, four squads of Guardsmen and Rocketsmen approached and encircled Metal.

All of the troops aimed their weapons at Metal. The Kapitan was heard speaking through the speakers, firstly in Chinese, 「哦,機器人?你是誰人?你來我們地盤幹嘛?!請表明身份!」 (see below for translation)

If Metal doesn't understand but doesn't provoke them yet, they would speak in English, A robot, huh? Who are you? Why did you go to our place?! Please identify yourself!

If he continued to ignore them, they would speak rudely in Malay, Woah, ada satu orang logam di sana! Eh, siapa kamu? Kenapa masuk tanah kita? Hah?! Tunjukkan identiti anda!

Note : please avoid control my soldiers too much, you make a move and I'll respond

EDIT: bored, so I made a statistic stuff below:

Last edited:
Level 9
"Once the whole of the Armeggedon Steel Legion lands, we might have about 120 fast firing artillery peices." The diplomat said grinning.

All of Cadian Shocktroops landed. 6/8 Armeggedon Regiments have landed. While Cadia excels in marksmanship, Armeggedon excels in artillery and vehicles.

(Past -- Before Returning to Harkdragon Citadel and meet Vex Noir)
Miss Goh showed a sly grin too, "Soon, those Muttonheads will meet their downfall and be crushed thoroughly..." She would then giggle in an evil way, and her little boy followed too. "Yeah, Mistress, we should teach the Muttonheads a great lesson!"

She pinched his blushing face playfully, "Of course. Nobody is gonna mess with my lovely minions!"

Muttonheads will be the Obsidian Kongsi's general term for the Renegade's Covenant, since they do not yet know their name

Level 14
@Directive255
Metal stopped walking because he was surrounded by multiple troops. He covered his face through the cloak he wore.

"I do not came here to cause trouble.. I want to talk to your 'leader' about something.", Metal responded.

If they are not interested yet, He simply shows a hologram that is about the Covenant's Files through his forehand.

Level 24
@bear_369

After the file was translated, it would say.

The Boneyard, Point B, Sector Max.

Class B scout outpost and repair depot. Forward base for border expansion to the south. Garrison number range from 15-80. Served as a repair depot for damaged vehicles, and homebase of a classified Project Crow weapon.
"Unidentified Flying Object Information"

Response team compromised of two AV-16 Hyenas, manned by two personnel each. And Big Boss Right with his AVZ-01 IGNITE.
Big Boss Right, the Right Eye of the Devourer, shot down the flying stealth object with precise accuracy. Using a 60. Caliber DM05 BARRETT fitted to the IGNITE.
Target was shot down, but the enemy responsed by aerial attack and destroyed the two Hyenas, left with Big Boss Right as the only remaining. Identified altitude of aerial fire origin reached beyond atmosphere, and is currently being surveyed.
Object's remains was salvaged and delivered to this base for listing informaftion, and preparation for Devouring Recreation Procedure (DRP). Object is said to be remanufactured by order of Big Boss Left, count ranged from 25-50 used for the Renegade's Covenant.

There was some words there that cannot be translated
!.Erosio viru guba, iactive signal sa aha, pag hinay.!
Ecripto.

"Onee-sama, where are you going?" Rosa worryingly asked.
"I'm going to hunt a prey." Right pulled the gears and stepped through the throttle, heading southeast.
"Onee! ..."

"Phantom Cyborg... soon we'll meet." Right said to himself.

"They're here." Galon said. A convoy arrived there at the small plateau, compromised of 3 Contrabands, 2 Barbarian Tanks, 5 Hyenas, and the CONCUSSION.

"Hmm..." Left looked at the wrecked with a grim sight.
"Oneea-sama. Onee went off."
"Leave the predator to hunt his prey. Come in, this place needs to be reorganized."
"O-okay." Rosa went inside the CONCUSSION.

"Get these men to first aid and transport that Guncrow at CHT-01(referring to the Contraband), then on me. The rest of you, salvage what you can on what's left of the Boneyard and then return."
A Contraband and two Hyenas waits there, while the rest of the convoy heads for the valley and started salvaging the Boneyard.
"It has began, they came into us first. *called* ... where's the signal?... very well, relay the coordinates to Point Flare and Ginger, as well as to boss Right... prepare to fire at my signal... they're moving out too... then get Point Millennium to ready." Left ended the call.
"Rosa, its time we expand that power of yours."

"Power?.."

@bear_369
Metal stopped walking because he was surrounded by multiple troops. He covered his face through the cloak he wore.

"I do not came here to cause trouble.. I want to talk to your 'leader' about something.", Metal responded.
"Oh, really?" the Triads asked, being wary and suspicious of the cyborg. "You're looking for the Dragonqueen? Hang on, let me phone her first,"

The Kapitan would then pull out his phone and called the Harkdragon Citadel.
"Meanwhile, try to show us what's the matter,"

He simply shows a hologram that is about the Covenant's Files through his forehand.
"Oh, what's wrong with the fil-- wait, the words seems familar. Sounds like the files are from Thailand or Philippines. Where did you get them from?"

They didn't know the files were from the Renegade's Covenant, or better known as the "Muttonheads" to the Obsidian Triads

Level 14
@Directive255
"Oh, what's wrong with the fil-- wait, the words seems familar. Sounds like the files are from Thailand or Philippines. Where did you get them from?"
"That's a good question.", Metal replied. "This files were belong to the Renegade's Covenant or so you called, 'Muttonheads'..", he replied as he walked behind the large rock.

Suddenly he appeared behind them after walking behind the large rock as he continued his speech.
"You see.. I infiltrated their base alone. Their troops are nothing but a weakling. I also know the diplomacy between your faction and those Shadowridge Expedition.", Metal replied as he knows what's happening in Alastorn, making him very mysterious and mystical to the troops.

"If you attack me now, you'll be ended up like them..", Metal replied as a warning.

Level 24
After their salvage.
"*call* Coordinates convert to exact location, Point B, Sector Max. Rain it down... *call ended* Move out!"
The convoy disappeared in a mysterious red fog that suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Somewhile later, the mountain of the Boneyard was rained with a large artillery fire that led a landslide and the collapse of the valley. Everything there was buried.

Meanwhile, Right came out of the Covenant's borders, a messaged was sent to him, and he reads it. At an overlook, he sensed a lot of
movements.
He decides to head east, as the Shepherd was sniffing on that direction.

:v great nickname.

Hmm... maybe I should be the antagonist faction for this part of the RP

Hmm... maybe it's a good idea. Though originally I intended the Obsidian Kongsi to be the antagonist and crazy invader, like Act I of Ment-- (censored)

P.S. the nickname I got from GTA San Andreas Triads, where they say this if you bump onto them :p

@bear_369
"That's a good question.", Metal replied. "This files were belong to the Renegade's Covenant or so you called, 'Muttonheads'..", he replied as he walked behind the large rock.

"Do not wal-- wait, you mentioned the Muttonheads? Ah, so those Muttonheads have a little country called the Renegade's Covenant, huh?" one Triad replied

Suddenly he appeared behind them after walking behind the large rock as he continued his speech.
"You see.. I infiltrated their base alone. Their troops are nothing but a weakling. I also know the diplomacy between your faction and those Shadowridge Expedition.", Metal replied as he knows what's happening in Alastorn, making him very mysterious and mystical to the troops.

The Triads are starting to get curious about this mysterious cyborg. But then they recall the meeting was set up openly, allowing others to hear!

Oh, by the way, the Obsidian troops did also move and reposition themselves to surround
the cyborg once again,

"It's a bad idea to talk in the open..." another Triad commented, he seemed to be one of those present while their Dragonqueen was talking to the Shadowridge Diplomats. "That's why Embassies are for."

"If you attack me now, you'll be ended up like them..", Metal replied as a warning.
"We have some tricks up our sleeves, do not venture further and anything else to say? You can make one Embassy here if you like, but if you have nothing else to say at the moment, please leave."

@Edge45
Right decides to head east, as the Shepherd was sniffing on that direction.
The Obsidian Triads did notice something coming for their direction, and keep their alert high and at the same time reinforcing their defenses just in case.

If Right and any escorting Muttonheads come closer, they will warn them and ask them to leave.

Seems that the northwest borders were quickly reinforced. Layers and layers of chain link fences, hundred of troops patrolling, a huge line of giant obsidian citadel walls with bunkers inside, as well as strange towers and turrets attached on the top and front......

And heavily guarded border checkpoints (around 5 checkpoints), with guard shacks that will keep an eye on every visitor and also turrets and troops, even a few Humvees as well.

Level 14
@Directive255
"Then I've wasted my time here.. Believe this or not, the so-called 'cyborgs' your lackeys talking about is more than just being a colonizer and being conquerors.", Metal replied.

Metal left through the use of teleportation ability, leaving up his holographic illusion.

After teleporting away from their territory in very far distance, he called the operator back in the main base.
"Requesting artillery fire in the targeted location", Metal said as he gave a few location of the Obsidian's outposts to them.

The operator did what Metal told them to do by firing up their Global Artillery Launcher, sending massive amount of missiles, to the targeted locations.

Level 9
@Directive255 alert system failed me

The diplomat straightened his armor." It is a deal then, i have some work left at the base and i will make sure they will report if they have enough forces.". The diplomat bowed and left the camp,The Deathwatch troops following him not speaking a word.

Later.., Kallen heard the diplomat's deals. "Excellent. Also the skirmish will allow our newest auxillaries, the Moridan Ironguardsmen to prove their worth too! I want double transport power!!!" Tuli, Zeli and Aron nodded.

Meanwhile the base has become a small town with colonists moving in. A Town Hall was even erected along with a central market. But like all Shadowridge cities, grim looking Inquisitors(Shadowridge Policeforce) in full black armor, a helmet shaped like a skull, holding a lasgun and a chainsaw tucked in his belt.

RedLord

R

RedLord

I'm joining. I'm new at roleplaying so please tell me what to and whatnot like Reiko said.

===========
In the southern west of Alastorn there's a Isle that where the light never shines and the living don't stay alive for long.

This Isle was beautiful and pure even its cover with darkness within, the people lives peacefully, full of lotus flowers and dark spirits.
For years. the Isle was scorched by a "Evil Butcher", the monster scorched their whole farmsteads, the councilors hired a demon hunters, but nothing slowed the beast's grisly work.

The southern west councilors hired the professional Archwizard in the southern west of Alastorn, Talon. he's the 11th powerful wizard in their land.
The Archwizard and his son, Renmar disguise themselves as a travelers to investigate this monster. The investigation took two years.

On the Kaki-Kaki Festival in Kazim, The Archwizard Talon and his son Renmar waited for the appearance of the monster, Then they waited. Talon realized the beast was an a ordinary man. The infamous "Evil Demon" excell at poetry, dancing and working at Opera Houses and his name is Uluha Jhon.

When they caught Jhon, Archwizard Talon used his dark shackles to hold Jhon, Talon decided Jhon must taken alive and left at Kazim Prison. His son disagreed and marched to kill the demon, but Talon held him back.
The Evil Demon was imprisoned in Kazim for many years.

@RedLord: Welcome, homie! :D

@bear_369
The operator did what Metal told them to do by firing up their Global Artillery Launcher, sending massive amount of missiles, to the targeted locations.

Just as the Triads, closely gathered into several clusters, were about to scatter and return at their usual duties...
All of a sudden, many outposts within the Obsidian Range got bombarded and stormed by rains of missiles crazily pouring down onto the mountains and lands.

"Everyone, scatter yourselves and hide in anti-bomb bunkers!"
All the Obsidian Triads present in those affected locations agreed and took cover from those sturdy bunkers, made of sturdy mithril and obsidian. The missiles would have a hard time breaking down the obsidian bunkers, but chances are the factories were blown up badly. Thus delaying their plans to invade the Renegade's Covenant for weeks and maybe even months, buying time for the Muttonheads.

@Leo Akastenix
(she has nothing more to reply, other than a simple thanks)
Oh, make your force ready ASAP! We're going to fight both @Edge45 and @bear_369!

@Bernkastel + maybe @bear_369
===== Recent Past, before Metal left =====
Goh Yuet-yin and Lim Chee Wah invited Vex inside, while Banehallow was forcefully ordered to be in. After scolding Banehallow for trying to destroy the Shadowridge outpost in front of Vex Noir -- and reminding him his life was given by her grace, she then turned to Vex.

She poured a cup of orange and passed it to Vex herself, showing a friendly smile and said, "So, you're the Patriot who single-handedly murdered the President and a whole group of generals, am I--"

Miss Goh's advanced watch -- painted and glowing in shades of purple -- began ringing loudly. She reached the watch and pressed a button, and the circular center rose up, "Speak?"
"Greetings, Dragonqueen! It's the Kapitan from Outpost 7, and a robot wishes to see you."
"Oh, really? A cyborg?"
"Ah, yes, let me shadow-copy him,"

A hologram then appeared right above the cylinder platform, showing Metal's approximate looks with the colors there too.
Miss Goh analyzed the robot, but then she had a worried look. Her obsidian heart was slowed down in more intense then before, "I have a bad feeling about this... anyways, I will not be attending the meeting."

(talk and interview with Vex Noir continued)

===== Present =====
(Vex Noir is still present in the room)

Due to Miss Goh's intimate connection with Darkness and Obsidian, she could sense the bombardments of the outer southwest outposts even being in miles away.

"The earth is shaking lightly, it seems unusual..."
Her watch rings again, and she answered, "Yes, how can I help you, sweetie?"

The camera switched to one of the obsidian bunkers, it seemed to be bigger than the rest and looked like a command post.
The same Kapitan of Outpost 7 was talking, "Oh, shit! The cyborg has set up a nasty trap for us! As soon as that son of a bitch left, bombs and missiles happen! It must be none other than him!"

"What?!" Miss Goh exclaimed, but then asked worriedly, "Any casualties or injured? I don't want any of my minions to be hurt by this..." Tears came out of her eyes.

"Yes, there is quite a few deaths and two dozens of injuries. In addition, the factories--"
"DAMN THOSE TREACHEROUS ROBOTS!!!"
"M... my Dragonqueen?"
"Oh," Miss Goh sighed, "Nothing. But I am very angry about this... I feel lucky to have made a deal with Shadowridges earlier. Ask the Shadowridges to prepare their forces faster, we're going to war soon, oh, and repair the factories! Make a few Obsidian and Shadowbuild factories, but be sure to have lots of Quickbuild factories!"
"Yes..."

(to be continued)

Level 9
A simple message came into the Triad's database "Ready". 3 cohorts(6 regiments: 2 Moridan, 2 Armeggedon, 1 Cadia and 1 Krieg). Tuli and Zeli commanded them and commandered 30 Basilik Artilleries, 5 Medusa Seige Guns, 30 Leman Russes and 1 Mega-Super-Heavy Assault Great Tank BANEBLADE. They marched just outside to the borders of Triad lands and waited for a reply.

Level 24
"*call* ... fire. *call ended*" The voice of Left.

QUOTE said:

The very same outpost, dozens of orange light approaches it above the sky, it doesn't appear to be stars nor missiles, but looked like fast approaching flares.
The coming lights seem to have originated from the atmosphere.

The Shepherd changed scent towards south again. Right changed directions too. Above the sky, missiles passed through them, it originated from the south and bombards the far east side.
"*call* ... *call ended*
He continued the drive, avoiding any contact with
hostile scouts.

Following barrages of missiles. Orange colored flares appeared out of the sky, and fast approaches the
outposts of the Triads.

Meanwhile, back in Harbor Outpost 7...

"What the fuck?" a young man exclaimed as the bombardments commenced. He then ran around aimlessly, just trying to dodge the bombs,

Shells of bomb showered onto the unsuspecting Triads and the buildings nearby, causing apartments to collapse, lands to tremble and beings to scatter and run for the covers. Some rushed to the caves of the obsidian mountains and went underground, while the others headed for the Obsidian Bunkers on the surface. While some troops stayed there and helped all the others out.

"Maaaaaaan~~" the young man complained, "Are we fighting in Kinmen?!"

"If you're not saving lives, then go to the bunkers, Hsiao-min!" a Triad shouted, seemingly from one of the bunkers,
"Oh, yes, yes, yes!" he rushed to the bunker, only to find another one entering the bunker. "You're late! Nearly all the bunkers are full, go to the underground halls, we have a lot of spaces there!"

"Yes!" this young boy, Hsiao-min, would then rush for one of the few underground halls there and wait in the Underground Hall.

On the other hand, Obsidian forces would notice the orange flares but they did nothing as they're hiding within bunkers and underground settlements. And it's dangerous while the bombardments took place
===============
An Hour Later
===============
***Underground Hall C***

"Great news! Our Shadowridge friends are ready to aid us! And the bombardment have finally been stopped for awhile!"

@Leo Akastenix,
Goh Yuet-yin herself would ask the Shadowridges if it's possible to split up into two groups, one heading for the north and one heading for the southwest.

And under the instructions of the High Command, the Triads begun building medium and giant artilleries in response.
"An eye for an eye," Lim Chee Wah said, and continued by Goh Yuet-yin, "Let's teach them a dear lesson... for messing with me!"

P.S.
I have begun working on a Pastebin, to keep track of the story.
Link -- Story Progression and Summary.

While I can do most of the work myself, any help from others, misc informations, etc. would be greatly appreciated

Level 9
Tuli's forces (3 regiments )headed southwest with artillery trudging along. Zeli's forces moved north. Tuli has more artillery but Zeli has the Baneblade tank and the Leman Russes. They moved in the cover of the forests casually step by step.

RedLord

R

RedLord

While a prisoner, Jhon memorized the whole prison. Most of the prisoner hated him for his ignorance and cowering actions, a man approached him known as Tradlok, A psychopath.

"Despite the hatred within the hearts of every prisoners. You're a bright man excell at smithing and crafthing" Tradlok said.
"Long time since someone came to me...". Jhon said

"Tradlok Laugh"
"I am Tradlok, once a student of Archwizard Talon, he imprisoned me here for attempting to kill his son Renmar".

"Jhon Hums"
"That brat Talon, he'll dearly pay for imprisoning me".
Their conversation was ended, until the Guards took Jhon and take him back to his prison.
Before Jhon was take by the guards back to his prison, Jhon collected a raw materials in the blacksmith and place it on his pocket.

He crafts a little sharp knife to stab the guard infront of his jail
Then he caught by a warden for killing the guard, the jail warden and the commander warden decided to moved Jhon in the most protected jail.
Outside the prison, the Shadow Alliance desperate to counter the power of Archwizard Talon. They secrelty freed Jhon to his prison and turn him as a Terror Bringer.
The Shadow Alliance commanded Uluha Jhon to kill Archwizard Talon, but Jhon refuse.

"No, I want do so my own way to kill Talon, but by applying the pain and agony in his heart, I include his son Renmar by imprisoning me".
The Shadow Alliance members was intrigued to his actions.

Level 18
@Directive255 I was waiting for balnazzar. and his damn butterflies

"My... My... I've heard the tales of your beauty but I do have to say that the truth surprasses all expectations, Your Grace."
Vex said in a delighted manner and then continued.
"Yes, your loyal
Banehallow did indeed lead me here. But the sole purpose I've arrived here is the chance to give myself to your service, my queen" elegantly bowing at the end of her sentence.

I believe that you've heard of my capabilities, all of that and more will be yours if you would take me to your service.

On mobile so I had to shorten my reply and be brief

@Edge45
Before those flares came. Strangely, a small raindrop happens to the Triad outposts.

"What?! First a rain of fuckin' bombs and missiles, then suddenly some strange flares and now a fucking rain?!" Something among the lines like that would be a response of the Triad Kapitans.

In addition, they have found out that the flares came from the northwest of the Obsidian Range. Which led to the Obsidian Triads believing that the Renegade's Covenant has already formed a truce and secret alliance with the Black-Knight Corps.

"Looks like the hostile powers have banded up against us..." Goh Yuet-yin commented. "Don't worry, my lovely Queen!" Chee Wah suddenly blurted and showed an innocent smile, "You still have the Shadowridges and their support!"

Sudeenly, Chee Wah's face turned naughty as he continued to look at Dragonqueen Goh, "And you still have me, your lovely little slave and humble secretary! <3"

The Dragonqueen blushed and let out a big, happy grin. She pinched his face playfully and said, "Ah, my little Chee Wah! Cute as always!"

@Bernkastel
"My... My... I've heard the tales of your beauty but I do have to say that the truth surprasses all expectations, Your Grace."
Vex said in a delighted manner and then continued.

Dragonqueen Goh couldn't help but smile happily. She likes to be praised and embraced. The queen took another sip of orange juice and continued listening to Vex.

"Yes, your loyal
Banehallow did indeed lead me here. But the sole purpose I've arrived here is the chance to give myself to your service, my queen" elegantly bowing at the end of her sentence.

I believe that you've heard of my capabilities, all of that and more will be yours if you would take me to your service.

Miss Goh giggled a little and now she felt like an empress. Wait, Empress! Perhaps she could call herself the Drachenkaiserin, just wait for a moment and half of thus new world of lovely darkness will be hers!

"Oh, little sweetheart," the Dragonqueen responded in a soft, sweet voice, "I am very glad. You know, I have always looked for someone like you to be the hands of my will. Not only you're a prodigy wielding much potential, but you're also very respectful to your Mistress. Nice!" She then swifted her tone to a clod one as she glared at that green ghost, "Unlike that rude and crazy Banehallow."

"I'll gladly accept your servitude of course," she grinned happily with a somewhat evil depth within her eyes, "and soon it will be time to prove yourself. In the Obsidian Kongsi, we make good use of magics a lot, but we don't have many fancy tanks that's big and strong. Are you good with magics?"

Level 24
The fast moving flares have finally reach the ground of both the Triads and the Black-Knight Corps.
*Boom*
A nova of fire bombarded both faction's outpost. Causing a chain explosion reacting to the raindrops. Anyone who got bathed by the water would be engulfed by fire and then explode. The most problematic here would be the flame taking a long amount of time to die out even with water.

*Unknown Location, Black Screen*
"Direct hit, no doubt, if this is armed unto the Angels of Death, it would reckon over the enemy, the Elfires. Shall we fire another wave boss?" Voice of a Devourer informant.

"Get information from covert force, if these aliens haven't had enough. Fire another round, and you can decide how much to fire next...*call ended*" Left's voice.

*another call* yes?... how many?... more than a hundred? Ready up, I'm heading there...*call ended*
*another call, again* Yeess... Xiandre... ready is it? There's a perfect place to test it, send it to Point Walter... well done then *call ended*

"Where are we going Onee-sama?" Rosa's voice.
"We're going to hunt some preys..."
"Unknown location*

Level 14
My Wifi kept shitting on me and my big bro takes too long before Edge45's recent post.

===== Meanwhile in the Outpost =====
Dozens of orange light approaches it above the sky, it doesn't appear to be stars nor missiles, but looked like fast approaching flares.

The mechs noticed the orange light in the sky. Their commander rise up and said,
"There's a nearby activity going on! Be alert and signal your fire if there's any incoming intruders!".

Before those flares came. Strangely, a small raindrop happens to the Triad outposts.
The similar phenomena happened at the Black-Knight Corps outpost.

The commander noticed a small raindrop. It look up and questioned "Is it raining?".

Its guard came unto him in a hurry.
"Sir! We have successfully translated the file that Metal gave us. Should we send the file into the base?", the guard asked.
"Send the file to them! If something bad about us, we wouldn't able to send the file.", the commander replied.

The mechs noticed the orange light in the sky. Their commander rise up and said,
"There's a nearby activity going on! Be alert and signal your fire if there's any incoming intruders!".

The commander noticed a small raindrop. It look up and questioned "Is it raining?".

Its guard came unto him in a hurry.
"Sir! We have successfully translated the file that Metal gave us. Should we send the file into the base?", the guard asked.
"Send the file to them! If something bad about us, we wouldn't able to send the file.", the commander replied.

After that, the guard sent the file into the Main Base.

===== Meanwhile in the Main Base =====
MGS-D1 and Emeraldia were at the premium lounge, where most high-ranked mechs were present. The waitress brought them two drinks into the table. MGS-D1 grabbed its drink and drank it.

"It's really a suprise seeing you here princess.", MGS-D1 replied softly.
"O-oh really? I really appreciate your kindness MGS..", Emeraldia replied nervously
"Now that got me thinking.. What are you doing here anyway your majesty?", MGS-D1 questioned.
"Just staying here to be secured. I wouldn't be safe if he wasn't there.", Emeraldia replied.
"Who's 'he'?", MGS-D1 questioned.
"M-metal..", Emeraldia replied worriedly

MGS-D1 starting to noticed that the princess became so worried.
"P-princess? Are you... alright?", MGS-D1 questioned.

"It's j-just... I d-don't want Metal to get himself h-hurt..", Emeraldia replied as her tears is being shown.
MGS-D1 calmed Emeraldia down as it said,
"It's alright princess.. Don't worry.. Metal can survive out there. After all, he's the strongest among the mechs!".

Emeraldia wiped her tears out and said,
"Your r-right.. I hope Metal will be ok out there.."

Suddenly, MGS-D1 got a message from the guard. He went outside of the lounge and said,
"Speak."
"Captain, we have the file that belongs to the enemies. We have also successfully translating the file.", the guard replied.
"Very well.. Hand me over the file. I need to read it right now.", MGS-D1 replied.
They gave the file to MGS-D1 and it reads it.

"It's really a suprise seeing you here princess.", MGS-D1 replied softly.
"O-oh really? I really appreciate your kindness MGS..", Emeraldia replied nervously
"Now that got me thinking.. What are you doing here anyway your majesty?", MGS-D1 questioned.
"Just staying here to be secured. I wouldn't be safe if he wasn't there.", Emeraldia replied.
"Who's 'he'?", MGS-D1 questioned.
"M-metal..", Emeraldia replied worriedly

MGS-D1 starting to noticed that the princess became so worried.
"P-princess? Are you... alright?", MGS-D1 questioned.

"It's j-just... I d-don't want Metal to get himself h-hurt..", Emeraldia replied as her tears is being shown.
MGS-D1 calmed Emeraldia down as it said,
"It's alright princess.. Don't worry.. Metal can survive out there. After all, he's the strongest among the mechs!".

Emeraldia wiped her tears out and said,
"Your r-right.. I hope Metal will be ok out there.."

Suddenly, MGS-D1 got a message from the guard. He went outside of the lounge and said,
"Speak."
"Captain, we have the file that belongs to the enemies. We have also successfully translating the file.", the guard replied.
"Very well.. Hand me over the file. I need to read it right now.", MGS-D1 replied

Edge45 said:
The Boneyard, Point B, Sector Max.

Class B scout outpost and repair depot. Forward base for border expansion to the south. Garrison number range from 15-80. Served as a repair depot for damaged vehicles, and homebase of a classified Project Crow weapon.
"Unidentified Flying Object Information"

Response team compromised of two AV-16 Hyenas, manned by two personnel each. And Big Boss Right with his AVZ-01 IGNITE.
Big Boss Right, the Right Eye of the Devourer, shot down the flying stealth object with precise accuracy. Using a 60. Caliber DM05 BARRETT fitted to the IGNITE.
Target was shot down, but the enemy responsed by aerial attack and destroyed the two Hyenas, left with Big Boss Right as the only remaining. Identified altitude of aerial fire origin reached beyond atmosphere, and is currently being surveyed.
Object's remains was salvaged and delivered to this base for listing informaftion, and preparation for Devouring Recreation Procedure (DRP). Object is said to be remanufactured by order of Big Boss Left, count ranged from 25-50 used for the Renegade's Covenant.

"So.. This is a report file that includes our stealth jet that being salvaged and used them for their own good. Very well, I had enough seeing this.", MGS-D1 replied as he closed the file.

"So.. This is a report file that includes our stealth jet that being salvaged and used them for their own good. Very well, I had enough seeing this.", MGS-D1 replied as he closed the file.

MGS-D1
ordered his troops to double the army production, making them more powerful and defensive than ever.

Level 19
@Directive255

All the Triads burst out laughing like crazy as soon as they heard the elder calling themselves "British". "B-B... 'British', huh? Weren't the British always conquer the seas and make love colonies everywhere in the world? Now, after all those olden days of fighting for mining rights and social justice, all we were fighting was just a bunch of tribesmen?!"

The Triads laughed even harder.

"I don't know what you mean. Maybe there's a bunch of copycats calling themselves British somewhere else in space, how should we know?" the elder said

"I have no idea what Inioshia saw, but I am pretty sure she can't comprehend what she saw. For me you look totally alien, I have no idea what in the name of mother earth you are wearing"[/COLOR]
"Oh, really? She knew what is a fucking drive-thru, she talked like a Pokemon trainer just now and you say she can't understand? Nice story, dude, nice story." the Triads said shaking their hands a little and clapping mockingly

"As for Inioshia's random words... she does that... all the fucking time..." the elder sights
"I told you sis that that habit of yours would backfary one day or another" Everlast said
"Fuck you Lani!" Inioshia said
"I am Taka" Everlast said
"WE KNOW!" everyone else said upset

"I just saw a lot of light. My brotha saw the light too! since when is seeing light illegal?" Inioshia said

"This is not space law, you are crawling on a restricted area and just claim you're lost while spying?! This is privacy, and I can't let you spread our secrets, fuckhead!" once again the Triads mocked and berated Inioshia/

"There's no such thing as private property here. Who do you think you are claiming a planet that's not yours for yourself?" the elder said angry

Once again, the elder only made himself and his fellow tribesmen and tribeswomen a mockery of themselves. "Oh, navy? The so-called 'British Navy'? Hah, you're just a bunch of barbarians and bustas anyways, not that other British Navy who almost conquered a fucking entire world. And don't forget - we can command the Obsidian rocks and shape the earth too! And don't forget, Lady Darkness is with us!"

"Oh but you see... this is OUR planet... mother earth may had answered your calls before because she is a kind one, but if you kept threatening us... she will most likely turn you down" The elder warned them "Now I must insist... LEAVE OUR VILLAGE. NOW" the elder said

"Well, now, I'll give you a deal - let us take the girl and the rest of your tribe will be safe."

"Alas, it has come too this" the elder said "Ohh great Alastorn, mother earth! we pledge too you that you give us your power to defend this land from the intruders that want too corrupt it, and that you strip them of any control they may have over you, as they clearly came here only too damage you!" the elder said in a ritual tone
"I have heard your pledge, old one. May my blessing protect you and all your brethren against this new threat against you, my children, and myself. May the great British navy rise once again from the depths of this planet!" a voice that seem too come form the earth itself said

From the ground some structures started too rise. They looked like stones no more, but if one would look closely, they were actually ships made of stone. The villagers and the invaders were picked up by one of this giant ships. The fleet was composed of around 5 ships.
The ground were they just standed a few seconds ago was now a liquid black goo. Some ships were entirely filled with trees or animals as well.

"Now go too the other sacred places, and awake the rest of the mighty earth fleet!" the voice said
Some golems appeard between the invaders and the British

"My minions will deal with this intruders!" the voice said
the golems attack the Triads, trying too push the off the boat

"Yes, oh great mother" the elder said "you heard our goddess! the old British navy shall rise again! too the seven seas! Now we refund the mighty British Navy!"
"Yes sir!" everyone said in serious tone
"War is upon us... I never though I live too see such a day" Everlast said getting ready too
"Me too... I am sorry this happened because of me..." Inioshia said sad
"Don't feel bad. This invaders would had attacked us sooner or later. They don't come here peacefully, they want to destroy mother earth and us" the elder said
"BROTHERS AND SISTERS, TODAY WE FIGHT, FOR ALASTORN!" Everlast screamed

(OOC: if this post was too OP, feel free to tell me.)

Group members: 20
Members status: alive, in war state
Faction: British navy
dank memes made: 24

BRACE YOURSELVES, WAR CAME.

@Edge45
The insane fire would end up devouring many Triads and also wrecking many buildings not made of Obsidian and Mithril. The Quickbuild structures especially, the most important one were the factories. With many casualties happening on Harbor Outpost 7, and especially the quick destruction of the factories, have severely weakened the Obsidian Kongsi.

However, a few buildings made of mithril and obsidian there appeared to be immune to the flames. Still, the raging flames were bright enough to weaken the Darkness, resulting in the Shadowmancers and the rest of the Obsidian forces there losing some advantages.

The Geomancers tried to put out or at least isolating the fire by manipulating the earth with their magics. Using their soul and will alone, they sunk a hole onto the burning grounds and by using gravity, all of the flames were sucked there. Then the Geomancers closed off and sealed the flames quick, putting the flames out quickly

@bear_369 and @Paillan

WIll see what happens in your recent post, was away for a moment before more posts come. Oh, by the way @Leo Akastenix's army as well as some of my own are heading for you

Level 14
@Directive255 Heading towards my main base or my outpost?

@Edge45
During the explosion, few mechs were destroyed and the structures were severely damaged. The outpost alerted, sending out Constructors to repair the damaged structures while the mechs is investigating this situation.

Meanwhile at the base, they've invented a new war-machine that can destroy nearly most of the enemies in its way. They called it "PRDTOR", a large war-machine that is designed to hunt down enemies in the darkness. It's equipped with agile speed, making them incredibly fast, and a powerful dual-blade that is strong enough to cut through a mithril or even titanium. It's also equipped with night-vision and infrared vision, making the most role through hunting down its prey.

Khazix_1.jpg

Last edited:
Level 18
@Directive255
"I will serve you 'till my dying breath, my queen." Vex said and kissed her ruler's hand.

"and soon it will be time to prove yourself. In the Obsidian Kongsi, we make good use of magics a lot, but we don't have many fancy tanks that's big and strong. Are you good with magics?"

Vex stared at her feet for a moment and raised her eyes back on the queen.
"I sincerely hope that I'm not disappointing you, Your Grace. I've never even seen magic in my life. It has been banned for quite some time now in eastern Europe. But I believe that I'm capable enough even without magical abilities. However if you desire otherwise I shall do so."

@bear_369: Main base. Probably any other outposts they come across.
@Paillan: the Geomancers are so powerful, they will still have a bit of forced control over the earth. But Darkness was still on the Obsidian Triads' side.

"There's no such thing as private property here. Who do you think you are claiming a planet that's not yours for yourself?" the elder said angry

"Huh, so you think the entire planet is yours? Why not build a Mental Omega Device and mind control us all if you insist?" the Triads asked mockingly, then continued, "Who dares to challenge the Dragonqueen, will suffer from her wrath and the might of Mistress Darkness!"

===============

"Oh but you see... this is OUR planet... mother earth may had answered your calls before because she is a kind one, but if you kept threatening us... she will most likely turn you down" The elder warned them "Now I must insist... LEAVE OUR VILLAGE. NOW" the elder said

"Look, we have the almighty Dragonqueen on our side, and Mistress Darkness is always on our side either! And our Geomancers can forcefully tear the earth apart!" the Triads responded harshly,

Then they returned to a normal voice and calmly said, "Well, now, I'll give you a deal - let us take the girl and the rest of your tribe will be safe."

"Alas, it has come too this" the elder said "Ohh great Alastorn, mother earth! we pledge too you that you give us your power to defend this land from the intruders that want too corrupt it, and that you strip them of any control they may have over you, as they clearly came here only too damage you!" the elder said in a ritual tone
"I have heard your pledge, old one. May my blessing protect you and all your brethren against this new threat against you, my children, and myself. May the great British navy rise once again from the depths of this planet!" a voice that seem too come form the earth itself said

"So, you think you are the masters of Pussy Earth? This is not Earth, this is Alastorn, dude!" the Triads mocked, "Mistress Darkness, together with the Dragonqueen, will always stand by our side!"
Suddenly, a dark, sexy voice could be heard anywhere within the vicinity. Strangely, the earth was a bit more quiet. However, seems that the sound is not locatable exactly. "I have heard of your cries, little babies. Don't worry, little children of Darkness, I will bless you with my tremendous powers, and at the same time teach those fools a tough lesson! United we stand and conquer! All hail Obsidian!"

"Mistress Darkness has finally spoken!" the Triads got their morale boosted very high, as the Darkness now answers and show her glory the first time, all of the Triads faced away with their asses facing the British, and they kneeled before the Darkness like devoted followers.

One of the Triads commented, "No wonder the Dragonqueen says you're her mother. You sounded just like our beloved Mistress!"
Darkness simply giggled in amusement, and reply no further.

Several Obsidian Shadowmancers and more Shadowhounds, as well as some other gigantic shadow beasts of many variants suddenly materialized themselves out from the darkness.

From the ground some structures started too rise. They looked like stones no more, but if one would look closely, they were actually ships made of stone. The villagers and the invaders were picked up by one of this giant ships. The fleet was composed of around 5 ships.
The ground were they just standed a few seconds ago was now a liquid black goo. Some ships were entirely filled with trees or animals as well.

"What the... fucking ships made of stone? What the fuck is that?" a Guardsman asked
"Oh, don't worry, little adorable fools. I will teach these dumbasses some lesson!" the Darkness said, and suddenly giant hands of Darkness herself rose from the pits, burning with the fury and hotness of Darkness , with the fingers alone as thick as a skyscraper.

The creepy fingers would then reach for the stone ships and suddenly grew bigger and thicker. When the hands finally caught the ships leaving no space to move, the hands would then suddenly squeeze the stone ships tightly with a very heavy pressure. Also, the flames of Darkness would burn any hostiles dearly and quickly and to add salt to the wound, they are also corrosive and the fire spread very quick.

Some golems appeared between the invaders and the British
"My minions will deal with this intruders!" the voice said
"And so is my dear little children, motherfucker!" Darkness cursed in response, before the gigantic hordes of shadowspawns began rushing to slice and tore the golems apart, with the Shadowmancers conjuring rains of shadow bolts against the golems and the British

the golems attack the Triads, trying too push them off the boat
Darkness surprisingly to others, seemed to care about her little minions enough and covered parts of the ships with her many hands. "My sincere and humble thanks to you, Mistress Darkness!"
"Thanks, but now what are you waiting for? Punish these fuckers!"
"Yes, in the name of the Two Mistresses!"

The few Triads begun retaliating with all the vigor and spirit they got, and got all empowered greatly thanks to the Blessing of Darkness.

"Yes, oh great mother" the elder said "you heard our goddess! the old British navy shall rise again! too the seven seas! Now we refund the mighty British Navy!"
"Yes sir!" everyone said in serious tone

While fighting, one of the Triads overheard this and commented, "So, don't tell me this is how the British took over Malaya, India and some other lands?"

"War is upon us... I never though I live too see such a day" Everlast said getting ready too
"Me too... I am sorry this happened because of me..." Inioshia said sad
"Don't feel bad. This invaders would had attacked us sooner or later. They don't come here peacefully, they want to destroy mother earth and us" the elder said
"BROTHERS AND SISTERS, TODAY WE FIGHT, FOR ALASTORN!" Everlast screamed

As the battle went on...
"Shut the fuck up, you insects are fucking annoying to the very end!" Darkness finally opened her mouth again, after moments of silence as she watched the battle. "No more talking, idiots! You're just polluting your own world by making sound pollution!"

But Darkness did nothing aside from screaming and yelling at the British natives

@Bernkastel : reply in next post, this post is damn long already

Level 24
"*call* ... very well, send another, boss said to keep ammunition minimal... out *call ended* ... hehe, that let'em taste the Covenant's fury."

Another raindrop happened at the same Black-Knight Corps outpost, and the Triad outposts.
Then, orange flares appeared above the skies again, fast approaching towards the areas. Again, another novas of explosion that turned into a wildfiery inferno.

@Bernkastel and maybe @Edge45
"I will serve you 'till my dying breath, my queen." Vex said and kissed her ruler's hand.
Miss Goh blushed again and chuckled in amusement. She would then pat Vex's hand and pinch her face playfully, before saying, "Oh, that's nice to hear!"

===============

"and soon it will be time to prove yourself. In the Obsidian Kongsi, we make good use of magics a lot, but we don't have many fancy tanks that's big and strong. Are you good with magics?"

Vex stared at her feet for a moment and raised her eyes back on the queen.
"I sincerely hope that I'm not disappointing you, Your Grace. I've never even seen magic in my life. It has been banned for quite some time now in eastern Europe. But I believe that I'm capable enough even without magical abilities. However if you desire otherwise I shall do so."

"Well, don't worry," Miss Goh said in a soft, comfortable tone, "I understand. You can take the harder lessons later, but I think you should learn some simple emergency magics just in case. Wouldn't be happy to see my beloved minions suffer, would it? I have a mission--"

The Dragonqueen suddenly paused herself in the middle of the words. To make things looking even weirder for Vex, the presence of Darkness herself intensified all of a sudden. It can be felt by even the most humble of villagers, being denser and heavier than ever.

"Wait, hold your shoes Vex, we have change of plans! A rival deity of this little world has turned against us, and sadly, our ability to tame and bend the earth has been weakened. They are going rampage wi--"

Her watch ringing again. Another call. "What in the name of Darkness is going on?"
She answered the call, "Yes? Anything you wanna say?"

(reporting about raindrops and infernos, not just Outpost 7 but has been spreaded to other bordering Outposts -- especially those near the northwestern border)

"What? Dammit. Now our earth magic is weakening, and we can't put the flames out with water alone. Mistress Darkness is busy with a bunch of idiots and she has no idea how to put off the damn fire too."

The operator on the other side asked, "Then what shall we do?"
"Evacuate all my fellow minions to safety. And find out the source of the flares and raindrops immediately, something fishy is going on." She then turned her head facing Vex and asked, "After learning a simple Shadow Cure, you'll be sent with some of my elites to the northwest. Are you ready?"

@Edge45 full reply from the outposts' perspective will come either later or tomorrow

Level 18
@Directive255

Vex gave a slight smile and began talking with a praising tone.
"I doubt I'll have much use for the spells. Regardless, I shall be the tip of Your spear of vengeance and I will tear down Your enemies on this world and any other.
They either live and embrace your beauty, my Queen, or they die."
Vex turned around and looked at her queen over her shoulder. And started to surge with lightning.

"I'm lightning, the rain transformed. Let me earn my place by Your side."

Level 6
Drann pulled out a grenade. "D'Naroth wouldn't be too happy about us pulling out the shipment. But, then again-Wait, what's this? An Incinerator... Talk about dangerous cargo..." He examined it, and saw that it was in perfect working order. "Those motherfuckers are in for one helluva surprise. Suit up, Arnostkt. We're off to the fields of war." He went to the armory and got a couple of weapons: A short-sword, a composite bow, a pistol, a pair of knives, amongst many others. "Don't you think we should try to reason with them, though...? Sure, they killed D'naroth, the entire crew... but still... Anyone can be reasoned with." Anorstkt said, obviously wanting to avoid bloodshed. Drann shot a look at him, obviously not one to be persuaded.

"Alright, so this is what we're gonna do," said Drann, pulling out a map. "We're going to take the starboard corridor and head to the stern, then travel to B deck, commandeer the ship, and sink this piece of shit, hopefully killing everyone aboard. Are you ready, Arnostkt?" Arnostkt sighed. "Let's get away from here as fast as possible."

Status
Not open for further replies.