• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Roleplay : Terranova

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Edge45 + @bear_369
Back in the cozy Harkdragon Citadel of hers...

This time, it's the Dragonqueen's personal office, discussing with Lim Chee Wah about the next course of action.
Then suddenly, the door was knocked and a hasty voice was speaking, "Dragonqueen! Dragonqueen!"

"What do you want, sweetheart?" Miss Goh responded in a sweet, warm tone, "Any problems? I'll be glad to help my little slaves~ :)"
"It's no joke, Your Highness! A huge army of cyborgs--"
"What?! What did you j-just say?" the Mistress was surprised, "Anyways, come in and talk about it. Sounds like a big emergency,"

The door opened, only to reveal a pointy-hatted silhouette wielding a staff and a book of darkness. A Shadowmancer. Besides the Shadowmancer were two little Shades and that one Shadowhound who witnessed the death of the Hitman and its other fellow Shadowhounds.

They kneeled before the Dragonqueen, before closing off the door and approached her, "Mistress, our scouts reported a presence of a huge, intimidating army of cyborgs in the southwest! These robots don't look kind and also, they brought in a lot of brightness with them and seemingly wanting to colonize this entire paradise of ours!"

"Cyborgs? With much light?" Chee Wah finally reacted after a long moment of silence, "Oh no... we're screwed big time."

"What?" she was shocked, with eyes and mouth being opened saucer-wide, "You three, look at my eyes, I want to see what happened earlier in the southwest,"
"As you wish, Mistress," the Shadowmancer and his two Shades lifted their heads up and looked straight into the eyes of Yuet-yin.

Rays of purple darkness began to form as her eyes met with the other three pair of eyes.
"See anything, Mistress?"

Their base is getting bigger and bigger as their base became more like a city than just being a 'base'.
city___by_llamllam-d7ks09y.jpg

They began to deploy multiple Colonizers and assault ships to begin colonizing multiple area around Alastorn.
The base is bright, bright enough to keep a nocturnal creatures away from their base.

Current Troops at the Main Base:
- Approximate of 300 Assault Infantries
- 46 Goliath
- 23 BC.T1
- 12 SB.AI
- 20 Constructor
- 10 Unamed Anti-Air Turrets.
- 20 Unamed Turrets (Anti-Tank / Anti-Infantry)

"Oh shit..."
"Chee Wah, tell the workers to make some decent Shadow Tanks! Tell other Shadowmancers and beastkeepers to breed more shadowspawns! And gather as many Rocketsmen and everything else as we can!"

"Yes, my Queen!" Acknowledging her orders, Chee Wah conjured a strange orb of darkness and began speaking through it, "Attention, fellow homies of the Obsidian Kongsi, we... (......)"

However, Dragonqueen Goh did also saw something different from the eyes of the Shadowhound. It's familar and seemed to be the outskirts of the Obsidian Range...

Through the eyes of that surviving Shadowhound, Miss Goh reviewed the scenes of Shadowhounds chasing off a few scavengers. And see the three other beasts fall and die one by one.

In the beginning, Miss Goh was amused by her very pets chasing off some random dudes, up until one of them died.
As she witnessed the deaths of her beloved minions, she snorted in indignation and her face turned from a cheerful smile into a bad, chilling look. The entire room felt much colder than ever.

Soon, as she watched, the coolness faded as her eyes began to glow in purple, and followed by her entire body. As she continued to shine in a vibrant color of violet, the entire room became a toasting oven and the Dragonqueen spoke the following words: "Whoever... dares to have the balls... to mess with me... and my dear little minions... WILL GET SLAUGHTERED AND ROASTED BY THE FIRE OF MY RAGE!!!"

As she finished, the Dragonqueen was already engulfing in massive shadow flames of intense fury.
"Tell all my Triads to prepare for a strike, troops, tanks and beasts and all that stuffs! We must avenge our fallen homies! I must make sure I finish off these fools and teach them a dear lesson!"

"A... as you w-wish... Mistress..."
The Shadowmancer then rushed away along with his three shadowspawns. By the time they left, Miss Goh stopped burning in the fire of anger but she was still unhappy about it. She heaved a sigh before instructing her little Chee Wah,
"Oh, Chee Wah. My dear boy."
"Yes, my Queen?" he kneeled before her and responded, "Any orders?"
"Listen - I need you to call Banehallow here. We need to crush our enemies with minimal losses, and at the same time scare the shit off the *idiots* and teach those fools a tough lesson."
"As you wish, my Queen."

"Oh, wait, don't rush out of the door yet,"
"Yes, Mistress?"
"Well, you're my most beloved and cherished after all, Chee Wah."
"My pleasure and honor to be loved and enslaved, Mistress!"

Miss Goh giggled and blushed as a response, before continued with her words, "I'll be sending a squad of elite guards while you search for Banehallow. You know, I'm kind of worried about you."
"Oh," Chee Wah lowered down his head and blushed in shyness, "R... really? T-thanks for your care, my Queen!"
"Take care, and be sure to call me if anything bad happens! It would hurt my heart if you was in danger,"
"Yes, and now I shall go and serve the Queen!"

Both giggled a little before the boy headed out for the search of Banehallow...

Level 14
As the base is being constructed, MGS-D1 became amazed that the Black-Knight Corp could become the most largest faction in Alastorn. The Colonizers arrived in their destination and began building an outpost while being guarded by its troops.

Emeraldia began to wondering where Metal is so she asked,
"Uhh MGS? Do you know where Metal is?
"He's-- that's strange.. He's been here awhile ago.", MGS-D1 answered as it noticed Metal is gone.

"He's-- that's strange.. He's been here awhile ago.", MGS-D1 answered as it noticed Metal is gone.

Each Colonizer base's Troops:
- 80+ Assault Infantries.
- 15 Goliath.
- 7 BC.T1.
- 10 Constructor.
- 6 SB.A1.
- 8 Anti-Air Turrets.
- 16 Turrets (Anti-Tank / Anti-Infantry)

Meanwhile, Metal is flying away to the Northern Alastorn(Where most factions are present) using his own asphalt jet to solve the stealth jet's destruction. He landed into the exact location where the stealth jet crash landed. Even though the stealth jet's debris were salvaged without an evidence, he know the stealth jet's location very well because of its last known position.

He looked around the ground and he saw some kind of wheel tracks that leads into their location.
"That looks very interesting..", He mumbled himself.
Metal ordered his own jet to retreat back into the base and he began following the tracks that lead to their location(Boneyard) by walking.

Meanwhile, he received a phone-call from Emeraldia and answer her call.
"What is it Emma?", Metal replied.
"Wh-where are you Metal?!", Emeraldia questioned worriedly.
"Calm down.. I'm somewhere around the Northern Alastorn.", Metal answered.
"Wha-what?! Metal! You might get yourself hurt in there!", Emeraldia replied as she became really worried about him.
"Don't worry Emma. I know what I'm doing around here. Just don't let MGS-D1 know where am I. Got it?", Metal replied.
"Ok.. I'll not let MGS know about this. Just please be careful Metal..", Emeraldia replied.
"I will, Emma. Take care.", Metal replied as he ended the call.

Level 19
Interesting

Damn
underline won't switch off now.... agh there...

Yes I find it interesting that I can up this in my computer for it to read it out to me and it feels like a legit story until I hit the parts that say, 'full-stop full-stop full-stop'

You'll should try or better yet does the hive have a function for converting waves into auto play sounds like youtube clips?

That way I can record your epic battle scenes and play them back to the hive

Lol there are some funny ones

becomes

'A' as you 'W' wish Mistress

@TheLordOfChaos201: welcome! Thanks for your reply, by the way here's my reply:

Interesting

Damn
underline won't switch off now.... agh there...

Tip : Use manual typing if you're familar with BB codes. (tho the tool buttons like underline don't show up anymore)

Yes I find it interesting that I can up this in my computer for it to read it out to me and it feels like a legit story until I hit the parts that say, 'full-stop full-stop full-stop'

You'll should try or better yet does the hive have a function for converting waves into auto play sounds like youtube clips?

That way I can record your epic battle scenes and play them back to the hive

Excuse me, but what do you exactly mean?

This? "Tarnell kills Ryder. Kane is angry and goes to kill CJ."
Or this? A nervous people saying, "I-I.... u-uhh... s-speaking..."

Lol there are some funny ones

becomes

'A' as you 'W' wish Mistress

Hmm... those half-separate letters aren't meant to be read as a single letter. I am not too familar with this kind of things, but I think people can understand it. It's someone talking nervously, with some middle pauses in their sentences.

By the way, are you trying to join the roleplay soon? Or later?

@bear_369
(I will probably send a group of Triads and shadowspawns - or maybe a bunch of ghosts? - at you later, just wait. I am a bit busy right now, and probably need a rest)

Level 21
Notice my damn fireworks!

"Well,that didn't work.Hmmmm" she pulls out a wagon full of TNT,which she lits and pushes down the hill
She then runs in,gets another crate of fireworks and sets them off

Level 5
The loud sound of the explosion echos through the cave. Alxtran wakes up and says angrily
"what the f*** was that!!!"
Still a bit worn off by the meditation that resulted in him passing out, he could barely stand up. He managed to get up by using the rocks on the left side of the cave. He then took his two swords that was laying next to the camp fire and went outside to take a look. He still could see the smoke in the distance. He then went back inside to get his water before going to the area to investigate.

Level 21
Back in the shack,she had put on a fancy piece of black lingerie and had prepared a huge,fancy dinner.10 chairs sat around the long.medieval style table.Some candles went down the middle of the table,with silver dinary at each person's sitting place.Huge bowls of meats and salads sat between the candles

Level 5
He approaches the location of where the smoke was. As he comes closer and closer, he started to feel that connection that he felt in the meditation about the woman. He kept on walking and his head begins to hurt more and more. But he does not give up and still keeps going. More visions of a shack kept coming up in his head very rapidly and he sees candles and food. His tummy begins to roar for the food.
As he went on, he got to a shack but then the connection was super strong and his body could not take it anymore. He passed out just in front of the door

Level 24
@WhiteFang

You wait till new year, I'll release the Fourth Before July.
=================
@bear_369
SGB17 Scout Foxhole. Scout Post of the Boneyard. Exact location unknown.
"Ey, gimme a beer comrad." Said a Devourer scout. "Right right." Said another and threw a bottle of beer to the latter.
"Thanks ..oh what's this?" The scout looked through his scopes and saw an heat index of a
figure(Metal) far away from their position.
"What?" The other looked through another sniper rifle, and saw the same heat signature. "Hey, did the boss said anything about a messenger coming?" Asked the scout.
"I don't think so. Besides, this particular one's signature is not that of a Devourer... call headquarters quick." Said the other.
"Uh, fine." They kept on looking at the approaching figure.

Reaching the otherside of the cavern, Rosa and the Shepherd made it. In front of them is a landed Guncrow. Smoking and sitting at a rock, Right awaits them.
"Oh? Oy! Rosa!" He shouted.

"Huh? Onee!" The two quickly heads to him.
"I-its terrible, Garcis... he's..." Rosa slowly and sadly said.

"The guy was headstrong, truly a heroic comrade and brother..."
"I... I wasn't able... to do anything..." Tears fell from her eyes, he hugged Right.
"... come, we wait here too long, they will catch up." Right said. They went inside the Guncrow and flew back to the borders.

Level 21
The door swung open and a strange humming could be heard.A black cloacked figure stepped out and started dragging his passed out body in.
"We have a guest" said the figure in a soft voice,which passed through the shack like wind.
She smiled at the news."Of course.We will have more soon.I have even prepared dinner.Put him down on a chair" she said,her voice also passing to the creature like wind.
The creature lifted the passed out man and carried him to a chair,where he put him in

Level 5
He wakes up and stares in the woman's eyes. He suddenly feel like his heart is being pulled out, his eyes turns light red and his body feels like its getting warmer. He calmly sits still and looks around. He noticed that she has done nothing to hurt him yet and that he had a bowl of food in front of him. He kindly says:
"uhm.. t-thank you miss , My name is Alxtran. May I know yours?"
He clearly does not know what to say, and he never felt such connection with someone before.

Level 21

She turns her head sidewards and looks at him,then turns her head back to normal
"My name is Jessica" she says softly."Now tell me,what brings you to my humble abode?"
The cloacked figure had seemingly dissapeared.
She started playing with a knive on the table

Level 14
Metal arrived into the gate that sealed tightly.
"Let's see how well protected are they.", Metal replied.

Metal touched the gate with his cybernetic hand and suddenly, his hand is starting to glow.
He stopped touching gate and the gate suddenly opened, making the scouts think that their gate operator opened the gate for him but they didn't.

After entering the base, he managed to hacked the security system, causing any security machines(cameras, turrets, etc) to be corrupted, disabled, and unused.

He entered the building to find any evidence that is responsible for the jet's destruction.

Level 5
He looks at her playing with the knife, he never felt nervous before but seems to be getting nervous this time. He tries to not show that he is not nervous but does not succeed in his attempt
"I heard the explosion and saw the smoke from a distance. I decided to come investigate. I felt a rather unique connection as I came closer and was barely able to walk, Sorry if I am intruding."

Last edited:
Level 19
@TheLordOfChaos201:
Excuse me, but what do you exactly mean?

This? "Tarnell kills Ryder. Kane is angry and goes to kill CJ."
Or this? A nervous people saying, "I-I.... u-uhh... s-speaking..."

Hmm... those half-separate letters aren't meant to be read as a single letter. I am not too familar with this kind of things, but I think people can understand it. It's someone talking nervously, with some middle pauses in their sentences.

By the way, are you trying to join the roleplay soon? Or later?

@bear_369
(I will probably send a group of Triads and shadowspawns - or maybe a bunch of ghosts? - at you later, just wait. I am a bit busy right now, and probably need a rest)

What I'm saying is my computer can not understand that it is a nervous person speaking, so it says 'W' With... or whatever

But that's cool, still sounds good when I'm to lazy to read.

I'm probably not going to join the role play, I just don't have the mindset

Level 5
He cant help but to smile. He started to wonder why she said more guests is comming, but did not really bother with it.
"Can I be of any service for you me lady?"
He said trusting her blindly.

Level 21
"I can take care of myself.I'm a strong,independant woman who needs no man" she said waving her finger in front of her face.
"Besides,I have another friends.Like mister Swagglebottom" she pulled out a watermelon with a smiley face drawn on it

Level 24
@bear_369

After entering the base, he managed to hacked the security system, causing any security machines(cameras, turrets, etc) to be corrupted, disabled, and unused.

He entered the building to find any evidence that is responsible for the jet's destruction.

"Who goes there!?" 10 armed Gunmen meets the approaching figure in front of him. Another ten arrived behind. "Hands up!"
"Whoever you are, you have the fuckin' guts to mess with the Devourers." Said the commander of the Boneyard. "Some machine guy you are, I don't know how you're able to hack to our systems, but your dead if you move. If not from our hands, then our boss will. Light's off boys!" The facility's lights turned off, granting the Devourers increased Performance.
The systems have also turned off, the entire Boneyard base facility is turned off.

Level 5
He looks at her and wonders why the said "who needs no man". He clearly just offered his help.
"I see... so what do you plan on doing to me? I mean If you dont need my help then.. are you like planning to kill me or what?"
He looked at her feeling more calm and the connection feels more controllable.. he does not expect a negative reply from her

@TheLordOfChaos201 : Okay.

@WhiteFang + @wrath bringer
Right in the moment where tensions were rising and the Obsidian Kongsi were preparing to exact their vengeance...
A massive explosion has just happened on a hill nearby. The bomb just happened out of the blue (according to the Triads), and due to the recent Shadowhound Murder incident and its proximity, it is natural for the nearby Renegade's Covenant to be a suspect.

The Obsidian Triads could feel the earth shaking like crazy and the hills roaring like hell. (cut off useless paragraphs describing the reports coming in, and how the Triads get to know this)

Guardsman #1 : "What's wrong?"
Rocketsman #1 : "Somebody has the guts to blow up the hills!"
Rocketsman #2 : "Who do you think--"
Guardsman #2 : "Those sneaky bastards who killed off our Shadowhounds, of course! It's so close!"
Guardsman #1 : "Shall we go and take a look? And look for the northwest?"
Rocketsman #3 : "Why, of course! Let's teach those guys--"
Guardsman #3 : "I think we should look at the hills first, and see if we find anything suspicious."
Guardsman #1 : "Agreed,"

And so a squad consisting of 8 Guardsmen, 6 Rocketsmen and 4 Shadowhounds moved to the hill, to investigate the mystery.

Last edited:
Level 14
Even though Metal is surrounded by them, he's still calm as he said,
"They became stronger in the dark? I must say, I'm really impressed but you should've ran off instead.."

Metal pulled out his sword and he can move in immeasurable speed, only leaving up his illusions. He attacked them by slashing them through his sword.

He nearly slaughtered most of his enemies, only leaving the commander and mortally wounded gunmen alive.

He put his sword back on and said to the commander
"Now tell me.. Who's responsible for taking down the jet?"

Level 9
The Dragonqueen's castle was approached by 5 battlions of Deathwatch Marines(80 total), 5 Chimeras and 3 Diplomats. They had a banner showing they come in peace. The Diplomats would ask the way to their "leader".

@Directive255

@Leo Akastenix, hey you just can't come in without acknowledging all the other Obsidian outposts and bases surrounding in.
But never mind fine, let's recton it to a normal Triad base and you guys will be brought there later, but only a few Deathwatch Marines will be there.

"We're getting visitors! They say they come in peace!"
"What?" the base Kapitan said, "Oh... wait, gather some troops just in case,"

And so the Kapitan approached the incoming Shadowridges, escorted by a legion of Guardsmen, Rocketsmen and Shadowhounds. "Greetings. Oh, are you looking for the Dragonqueen? Wait, I shall call her first, let's wait..."

The Kapital phoned the Dragonqueen. Moments later, the Dragonqueen Goh and her little Chee Wah would arrive, escorted by two dozens of elite Shadowmancers, one dozen Geomancers and two platoons consisting of Guardsmen and Rocketsmen. All other Triads present would kneel before her, before returning to their own works. But a few are still looking at the Shadowridges

"Greetings, how may I help you?" Miss Goh said.

Level 9
The Armored Diplomat bowed and said "I was sent by Lord Kallen of the Shadowridge Expedition who in turn serves our lord Leo. As you see, we are tasked with ever expanding our lord's empire. We try to do so in peaceful ways but most natives were .. unwilling.. to negotiate so we have to use force. I believe you might be sensible enough to accept a Defensive Alliance and some trade rights. (The dippomat opened his I-Pad) We have excess Titanium, Gold, Adamtium from Cadia.. Gold and Silver from Krieg, .... Iron from Moridan.... Oil, Gas and Iron from Praetoria. We have silk from Atillan and some unneeded Obisidian, Steel, Titanium from Armeggedon."

Level 19
@everyone So I am completely lost... did anyone interact with my character so far?

Village people still packing the village and dancing
"Oh bro, you are okay!" Inioshia said glad
"Yes I am. Glad too see you alright too sister!" Everlast said while still dancing
"Remind me why we always dance while working?" Inioshia said

"Because of some old laws you silly billy!" a dancing dude said
"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight..." Inioshia couldn't help but laugh "I am off too help mom, see ya brotha!"
"You do that. See ya homie!" Everlast said

they do a classic nigga greeting

Group members: 20
Members status: all alive and working
Packing status: 15% done
Dank memes made: 15

Level 19
@Paillan : nope, we're doing our own separate sub-RPs anyways.

Also, are your tribe near the hill that blew out earlier? If so, then... yaaas! MOre action = MOre fun!

@Leo Akastenix: replying later, am taking screenshots of MO and playing around. But she'll accept usually, and let me handle her wording.

They are near but the noise hasn't arrived to them (yet)

Suddenly, apples! huge explosion sound!
"What in the name of all dank memes was that?" a guy said, and stopped dancing
"Surely nothing good" the elder replayed "speed up the packing!"
"Aye Aye sir!" Everlast and the others said
packing speed up by 50%

Group status: alive and speed packing (might forget stuff)
packing status: 19% (increasing by 8% per post)
Faction: NONE
dank memes made: 17

@Leo Akastenix
The Armored Diplomat bowed and said, "I was sent by Lord Kallen of the Shadowridge Expedition who in turn serves our lord Leo. As you see, we are tasked with ever expanding our lord's empire. We try to do so in peaceful ways but most natives were .. unwilling.. to negotiate so we have to use force. I believe you might be sensible enough to accept a Defensive Alliance and some trade rights."

"Well, I am Goh Yuet-yin, Dragonqueen of the Obsidian Kongsi. Just in case you're wondering, we are not natives, we are from another world. By the way, your conditions sounds good enough, and we always need some allies in case the worst happens. Oh yes, we're happy to trade with you. What do you have here?"

"(The diplomat opened his I-Pad) We have excess Titanium, Gold, Adamtium from Cadia.. Gold and Silver from Krieg, .... Iron from Moridan.... Oil, Gas and Iron from Praetoria. We have silk from Atillan and some unneeded Obsidian, Steel, Titanium from Armeggedon."

Goh Yuet-yin couldn't help but smile happily as she listened, "Nice!"
"Obsidian??? Yes, this is what we need the most!"

Some sentences afterwards or perhaps immediately afterwards, she would mention about the map being partitioned in case war against other factions happen. "Well, we are dealing with some stubborn natives in the northwest. Do you wish to help? If my Triads take control of their misty lands, you can take the southwest sector of hat parcel of soil."

===============

@Paillan
While checking for the mysterious explosion (@WhiteFang + @wrath bringer), however, the group of Triads have spotted a local tribe trying to pack things up and move. One of them, a young girl, was very familar...

The Triads decided to approach the tribesmen and tribeswomen, encirciling them and trying to block off any routes, speaking firstly in Chinese, "啊,又是那位小姑娘!咦?這是她的朋友嗎?喂! (Ah, that girl again! Huh, are those their friends? Hey!)"

Level 19
@Directive255 aaahh shiet, why did I opened my mouth?

Everyone stared at the aliens with big eyes
"What in the name of the great Khan did you said?" the elder asked scared
"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... this is not good..." Inioshia said "I though the dark creatures would slow them for longer..."
"Did you use rock throw again sis?" Everlast asked
"Yeah... only this time... IT WAS NOT VERY EFFECTIVE..." Inioshia said that last part with bot like voice
"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh... ummm wanna dance YMCA with us?" a guy politely asked to the aliens

Group status: alive, stopped packing, surrounded
Packing status: 27% (stopped)
Dank memes made: 19

Level 9
"Why we will be willing to help. But our forces are still landing. We have only 7/20 Regiments which are supposed to be here. Perhaps after about 11/20 regiments land can we initiate an attack. Little while ago, our base was repeatly assualted by disgusting slimes and dark dogs..(looks at a Deathwatch Deathwing[Captain]) yeah dark shadowy dogs, not a main provlem but some shadowy bolts rained to our soldiers in the trenches, lost 27 of our men"
(After hearing Goh's delight at Obisidian)
"Oh yes, Armeggedon is one of our most important worlds. Home to one of our best Auxillary troops, Armeggedon Steel Legionnaires.It is a Forge World , or a planet dedicated only to producing heavy amounts of weapons, producing 5% of all our weaponary.(points at his laspistol) this one was from Armeggedon[the pistol has a sign ARMG on the butt of it] It has over leme see..(thinks for a while) 20 Mines working full time. So we have quite excess materials we trade."

@Directive255

Level 24
Well somebody's ganging up against me :v
======
@bear_369

"They became stronger in the dark? I must say, I'm really impressed but you should've ran off instead.."

"We'll say that's your response. Shoot him!" Shouted the commander.

Metal pulled out his sword and he can move in immeasurable speed, only leaving up his illusions. He attacked them by slashing them through his sword.

"Ahh!!--" "What the?!"-- "So fa-" "urgh--"

He nearly slaughtered most of his enemies, only leaving the commander and mortally wounded gunmen alive.

Only a Gunman and the commander was left.
"W-who the hell are you?!.." barely said the surviving Gunman.

He put his sword back on and said to the commander
"Now tell me.. Who's responsible for taking down the jet?"

"Urg..." the commander bleeds. "G-go to hell." The commander pushed his kevlar, there was a Blastburn Grenade in his vest and exploded.
*BOOM*
The Boneyard base's entrance collapsed under the mountain, and wrecking it up.

(I'm sure your character is strong enough to survive this)

@Edge45 and @Paillan: Mwhahahahahaha! Mwhahahahahahaha! :cgrin:

@Edge45
A taskforce consisting of 8 Guardsmen, 6 Rocketsmen, 3 Shadowhounds and 4 Shades were being dispatched to scout the northwest from the Obsidian Range...

@Paillan
Everyone stared at the aliens with big eyes
"What in the name of the great Khan did you said?" the elder asked scared
"Oh," the Triads said, "so you guys speak English."
"Very well," a Triad Guardsman said, "Our Dragonqueen is looking for natives to join our ranks. Well, your little girl (points and glares at Inioshia) looked at something she's not supposed to... I'll give you a chance to redeem yourselves. Only if you join the Obsidian Kongsi. It's a good choice, you don't need scavenging or hunting no more, you just settle in a safe, cozy town and we'll take care of you."

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh... ummm wanna dance YMCA with us?" a guy politely asked to the aliens
"Excuse me? What the fuck is YMCA?" a Triad is confused,

@Leo Akastenix
"Why, we will be willing to help. But our forces are still landing. We have only 7/20 Regiments which are supposed to be here. Perhaps after about 11/20 regiments land can we initiate an attack. Little while ago, our base was repeatedly assaulted by disgusting slimes and dark dogs..(looks at a Deathwatch Deathwing[Captain]) yeah dark shadowy dogs, not a main problem but some shadowy bolts rained to our soldiers in the trenches, lost 27 of our men"

Miss Goh was shocked, and her eyes opened wide as a fishball. "Huh? Oh, these beasts are not ours, t-they are just tamed..."

And then the Dragonqueen had a bad look on her face. She knew it was Banehallow. "Banehallow... stupid traitor!"

"Oh, excuse me... Many of these creatures are untamed and wild, only we Obsidians can tame them." Miss Goh replied, "I can wait a little longer. When you're ready, be sure to signal me and we shall strike! I'll aid you by taming the beasts in return."

(Diplomat explaining about Armageddon World and the weapons made there)
"Interesting." Miss Goh said with delight, "So when are some of these weapons be there for us?"

Level 21
@wrath bringer @Directive255
"Kill you? Not yet no,who breaks a toy before they get to play with it?.That sounds boring,very boring"
She suddenly turned her head in the direction of the door.
"Ah,our guests are close.Do behave now,and ill buy you a lolipop next time I'm in town" she said with a childish grin.She pulled a lever and a huge flagged with the words 'welcome' on it pops out of the ground outside.Due to the size,and the noise it made, it should be hard to miss

Level 5
@WhiteFang
A bit surprised and still calm. He sat there and started laughing. He find her rather funny and the connection he feel between the does not allow him to fear her. With a half flirting tone and without thinking the word came out of his mouth
"Oh I will give you a lollipop alright, and I will 'behave' If you promise not to make to much noise."
Realizing what he just said he blushes and smiles. He wanted to apologize but she seems way to busy, or that is what he told himself. When he started to blush he looked away and thought to himself "What the hell am I doing all blushing.. I have never blushed in my life. What is this woman doing to my mind and body, why am I feeling this weird connection between us."He was all confused and felt a bit dizzy, He looked at her again and felt something in his heart, his eyes was still light red but this time more vibrant then earlier. He felt a bit more stronger. He's Blushing went away rapidly, he seems to not be able to stop seeing her face even if he closes his eyes. After years of meditation he thought that he was more capable of controlling his body and emotions but seems to be proven wrong.

Level 21
She lashed forward and pushed him to the ground.
"Shut the fuck up.Your autistic slut of a mother seemingly didn't teach you manners. First off,my house my rules.Secondly,I'd rather fuck a dog.Thirdly,show some respect.You a are of no importance,and I'm the boss you here.
She was annoyed by the fact that her guest did not respect his host.
"Hopefully my other guests have better maners"

Level 5
Feeling very sorry and disappointed in himself he did not feel like getting up and lay'd there and though to himself
"Fuck I did not even want to say that, it just came out."
He looked at her and just felt like he wanted to die. He stands up and approaches her and says in a very soft tone
"I am very s-sorry I did not mean to .. I... just ..*sigh* I act before thinking and I want to apologize for my actions. I hope you can forgive me but I would understand if that is not possible. The food was nice thanks if you want me to leave, then I will."
He does not expect anything positive this time and deep inside, for the first time he felt sorry for he's actions. He told her one more thing before he went to sit on his chair again
"You right my mother did not teach me manners as I had no mother. She left me in the middle of the road so that I could be killed by a moving car, and yes she was a slut. But still it was wrong of me and it is no excuse for being rude."
He left her to think a bit and calm down. He sat on his chair and did not move as he was disgusted by what he has done

Level 21
"If you want me to leave I will" she said in a mocking tone."Looks like you are retarded.You still think you even have a chance of leaving. oh for fucks sake." She exclaimed as she heard a scratch on the basement trap door."Mommy is having a talk here!"
The scratching stopped and heavy paws could be hear walking down the stairs.
"He's a good boy,he is.Just eats a bit too much." She glared at him with a sinister smile."Luckily this single mother is good at providing."

Level 19
He left her to think a bit and calm down. He sat on his chair and did not move as he was disgusted by what he has done
When suddenly a large monster of flesh and stone entered the shack the monk and the lady stayed in. Its eyes clouded in a fog of
despair, and its mind clouded by plums of bad weed smoke. In a gargled voice it said

"Byie-Jumbooo man!"
Before it could clear it's throat of the bad spirit magic brought on by the bad weed smoke the tolls had given it.
"I am the Hunger of chaos"
It said with fear in its eyes, and then finally it died as abruptly as it had entered, disappearing into thick clouds of bad weed smoke

Level 5
He then without thinking rushes to the woman and asks her
"Are you alright me lady? Do you need anything?"
He seems to care a lot for her and could not help but to worry about her. He looked her in the eyes as if he loved her then looks down as he felt it was disrespectful to look at her in that way. He then said with a careful voice
"uhm.. sorry I must not have looked at you in such way."

Level 21
"You are such a wimpy,pathetic,annoying piece of trash.You are such a fish!" She growled,clearly very annoyed with him."And didn't I tell you to shut the fuck up?" She impatiantly stomped her feet while making sounds that sound a lot like a dog whimpering
"And where are my guests?!.This night is a disaster,even bigger than a fucking earthquake." She groaned,suddenly very grumpy again and walked around.
"My guests don't show up,all except one who is stupider and more pathetic than a fish and some random weed man pops out of nowhere and says he is the hunger of chaos.If he is really that hungry,he should have stayed and eaten."

Level 14
Metal didn't took an effect from the commander but he noticed the entrance is block.
"Well this looks bad. Better to find something valuable quick.", Metal replied.

He looked any rooms and he saw their files.
He grabbed the files and placed a remote pulse bomb in the desk.

With the help of his speed, he managed to escape by parkouring through anything that can help him escape.

After escaping from the Boneyard, he activates the bomb he placed before, powerful enough to destroy their base completely.

Metal continued to walk away from their destroyed Boneyard.

Level 5
He did not know what to do anymore, so he just did what she asked him to do. He went and sit on the ground and started to meditate. He clearly needs to get himself in gear again and stop his emotions from taking control. In his meditation she kept coming up, power within him started to increase. He began to sweat again, but seems to keep it under control this time. Both of his swords started to glow(sword with dark power glowed purple, sword with holy glowed white). They raised up into the air and power from the swords was also increasing. Then power from the swords began to circle around him while both was still increasing in power. He kept on meditating even tho he felt all this power around him...

Level 19
"And where are my guests?!.
Hearing the drone of the mistresses call, another of her guests pulled himself out of the Earth.
"More work?"
The beast that was more moss then it was flesh, groaned. for a stretch of time that felt like years it dragged each foot in front of the other.
"No more, sun liiiiight"
Its mind nothing more than a collective spore of mushrooms, its legs only stumps of roots, it's hands no more than clumps of dirt. It enters the home of the lady screeching like a
banshee

"I am the deprivation Chaos seeks to cement into being"
It says, the creatures words so long and stretched out that almost no one in the room dare disturb its message. Then like a phantom of dirt, it turned into a pot plant

Level 21
She opened the trap door and walked down the basement.The massive wolf approached her.
"You will feast soon,my child." She rubbed his neck and kissed his nose."They are taking their sweet time though.I hear they may have a offer for me.If it's good,I might spare them and accept."
The huge wolf growled.
"Don't worry my child,I will find you something else in that case."
He licked her face.
"Now,just you wait.They won't be long.I think it's almost morning in Malaysia,a few more hours and our dear Directive will bring them to us"
He panted happiy
She smiled and walked back up,closing the trap door behind her.
She went and sat down,complete ignoring her fish-like guest.
"Fish-like?!.He is a fish!"
Yes yes,but fish-like sounds better.
"Ughh,fine whatever.What time is it in Malaysia?"
If I'm not mistaken,about 2:30AM
"Ah,a few more hours and the Cakemaster shall bring me my guests"

Level 19
"bring me my guests"
Lightning strikes and the sound of bird calls dies with the fall of a star. Raising from the ashes, is a monster formed from the light and space rock, a thing of beauty calls out.
"Scored I live"
It hovers over the lands it travels, destroying the ground under its sentient soles. A being of light, a fragment of power, space rock circle its awe and wonder.
"Darkness that retreats, fires that entreat, echos to the pain of the world of strain"
Like a symphony of light, its words colour the world bright. Time stops as it passes, as if a moment of respect is shared between it and reality. Finally it comes to rest, its feet burning holes in the ground outside the place she calls.
"I am the ravage of Chaos"
Then like a light turned off, it blinks out of existence as if it were never there

Status
Not open for further replies.