• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Roleplay : Terranova

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rheiko: Welcome :D Not bad for an introduction, excellent writing and creativity!
Everyone Else : Do you think we should make a map of Alastorn as we go?

@Paillan
"I feel more peolpe following the people that follows us!" Inioshia thinks worried
"H4X! I call H4X! too much people following us, screw laif!" Everlast complains in his mind

They start too rush even faster
"They've spotted us, let's go and catch them!"
"Yeah!"

The Triads stopped sneaking in the shadows and began openly chasing the siblings. "Stop running! Cowards!" They even pulled out their M16 and fired one bullet on each moving foot, possibly immobilizing them.

@bear_369
All stealth jets continued to fly around as they have scanned nearly the half of the Alastorn's surface.
(+ many, many other stealth jets flying like crazy)

The shadowy beasts, both the neutral hostiles in the wilds and the Triads' pets, were greatly irritated and annoyed by the sounds and presences made by the stealth jets. The creatures began running around, roaring and screaming like crazy. As a result, all the Triads were disturbed too and so their construction works slowed down. To make things worse, they are still the loud turbines made by the jets.

And this especially upseted Goh Yuet-yin. The Dragonqueen cares about all her minions and underlings with all her obsidian heart and soul, and it's disturbing to see them suffer. And be slowed down by those annoying voices.

"Damn jets..." Miss Goh groaned, "Send a few Shadowdrakes and Fleenzub-Fs, we need to intercept those fuckin' fighters!"
She then got up from her obsidian throne and continued, "Oh, I'm gonna pay a visit and calm my darlings. Also, I'm gonna craft some obsidian cliffs and let people shoot there. Big Cloud, guard my castle. Chee Wah, come with me,"
"Yes, Mistress!" both of the boys said, and then Chee Wah ran towards the Dragonqueen and left with her.

Upon arrival...
The Triads and the shadow beasts saw their beloved Dragonqueen. All of them rushed to her and kneeled (yes, even the beasts stopped roaring like crazy and kneeled humbly before her), 「龍后,萬歲,萬歲,萬萬歲!(All hail and longlive the Dragonqueen!)」

Miss Goh smiled, but then simply replied,「平身!(Rise up!)」She was in a hurry, she had to take care of the noises and disturbances.
「謝龍后!(Thank you, Dragonqueen!)」

"Alright," Miss Goh returned speaking in English, "Make it quick, we should save time and speak in English. Unless the enemies are listening. But seemed none of them understood either language, so,"

"W-well," a Triad approached her, "The shadow beasts were previously running around stomping the ground and roaring like crazy. But then Your Highness descended here and they all obeyed! It's a miracle!"

Miss Goh smiled. "Of course, I am the Lady of Darkness, the Dragonqueen of Obsidian. All of you are to be obey me, sweethearts!"
"Well," she said, "We're gotta make it quick and save the flirting for later. Now, with the beasts calmed down, I want you all to continue with your work and... I need some Fleenzub Fighters and Shadowdrakes."

"Y... yes."

And so the Triads resumed their construction works, this time faster than before. And swift flying dragons of darkness - the Shadowdrakes, along with a few black Fleenzub Fighters with glowing orange stripes, were dispatched to intercept the stealth jets.
===============
@Leo Akastenix
Meanwhile a scout force with 1 Chimera APC(loaded with 20 Cadians), 1 Banewolf Tank with a sergeant hitching a ride on top along with a sniper. There were 10 Cadian Shock Troopers on foot along, 3 Temptus Scions(Elite cadians) and 10 Zealots marching. Meanwhile the base is continually constructed.

The real Banehallow was here, the other back kneeling in front of Goh Yuet-yin was just an illusion with fragments of his shadow to avoid detection and to confuse her.

"Hmm... damn, my abilities are still developing. I cannot summon more than one real illusions at a time, or Yuet-yin will notice!"
"But let's give my other skills a try... heh, heh, heh..."

Banehallow summoned several lesser Voidghosts, as well as cloaked Stalker Ghosts. The Stalker Ghosts, invisible, would sneak their way in, avoiding the Chimera APC and scouted. After awhile, the invisible Stalker Ghosts would sneak their way behind any Snipers and assassinate them, before cloaking into invisibility again.

Last edited:
Level 14
@Directive255 @Paillan
====Meanwhile in Tracking Drone's perspective view====
One of the Drone turned on its Scanning System and began scanning one of The Triads while the other one turned on its Scanning System and began scanning on of the siblings.
"Scanning targets. Gathering data and information.", the drones reported.

After their scanning...
"Scanning completed. Gathering data and information completed. Sending data to the ship", the drones reported.

"Scanning targets. Gathering data and information.", the drones reported.

After their scanning...
"Scanning completed. Gathering data and information completed. Sending data to the ship", the drones reported.

The drones finally leave The Triads and the siblings alone after its operation.

====Meanwhile in Stealth Jets' perspective view====
They managed to scanned almost all around Alastorn. Because of its loud turbine, a fleet of aircrafts are going to intercept them unknowingly.
Alastorn's Surface scanned: 78%

====Meanwhile in the ship====
MGS-D1 order his operator to contact Metal for the report but the signal may take a while to reach into their homeplanet.

@bear_369
It's not only a fleet of aircrafts, but also a swarm of agile dark dragons chasing the stealth jets.
"Stop flying, surrender yourselves and be investigated. You have trespassed our lands and made sound pollution!" first the Fleenzub-F pilots issued their instruction in English, and then after seeing the jets still flying, they switched to Chinese conveying the same message, 「請停止飛行,並接受調查。你已經飛入了禁區,更造成了噪音污染!」

If the stealth jets of Black-Knight Corps ignored the warnings and keep flying, they will send their last warning, in Malay (Bahasa Melayu): "Sila hentikan berterbang dan mendarat, lalu menerima siasat! Anda telah menceroboh kawasan larangan and mengganggu kami dengan pencemaran bunyi!"

The Obsidian Triads are from Nanyang (roughly Malaysia, Singapore, Southeast China), where the culture is multiethnical and varied, therefore they are naturally multilingual. Languages they do speak fluently are as follows: Chinese, English, Malay, Bahasa Pasar and Manglish.

But they do speak a little German too, because Nanyang beginning from the Duchy was pro-German and further influenced by German refugees and immigrants.

Level 24
"Boss, are you sure about this? I don't see anything, aside from hearing this jet sound." Radio-ed a driver of one the Hyenas to Right.
"Oh I see it alright... its fast, but it can't match the darkness." Right speaking back within his IGNITE, seem very dark behind his car's screen. Only a red glow cam be seen if looked closely.

The IGNITE and two Hyenas are actually chasing the
stealth jet that passed through their mountain. Even as they speak, Right's rooftop sniper gun is aiming at it.

Meanwhile, beyond the Covenant's borders. A Hitman and his Shepherd finished their scouting routine. Suddenly, the two sensed multiple movements, he used his infrared binoculars to look for the source.
What he saw was
the siblings, being chased by the Triad, and maybe even watched by a third party, and was even looked by a fourth party(roleplayers).
But he doesn't know that... anyway,
The Hitman deploys his Barrett, while the Shepherd is ready to hunt its target. He takes aim to
one of the siblings(Everlast).

Level 14
@Directive255
As the stealth jets being chased by The Triads, they revealed themselves that there aren't actually a 'jet being driven by a pilot' but instead a large drone that looks like a jet!
Two of the stealth jets ejects 75 small flat-hexagonal drones(Total of 150 small drones) and began charging at them aggresively as a sign of ignorance. Some of them can fire lasers at a long range and most of them are Armor-piercing.

While they defending the stealth jets against The Triads, the stealth jets managed to escaped by raising their acceleration, outrunning the fleets, and contact MGS-D1 about The Triads.

"What?! They must not destroy the stealth jets before completing collecting the world's data!", MGS-D1 replied after receiving a report from one of the jets.
"Contact all the stealth jets immediately! I want them to raise their speed up and get them out of there after the completion!", MGS-D1 replied once again.

"What?! They must not destroy the stealth jets before completing collecting the world's data!", MGS-D1 replied after receiving a report from one of the jets.
"Contact all the stealth jets immediately! I want them to raise their speed up and get them out of there after the completion!", MGS-D1 replied once again.

@Edge45
Because of MGS-D1's order, the stealth jet starting to speed up, able to let the chasers noticed that it speeding up.

P.S: Is 150 too much for a small drones?

@bear_369
As the stealth jets being chased by The Triads, they revealed themselves that there aren't actually a 'jet being driven by a pilot' but instead a large drone that looks like a jet!

"What?!"
"Apa ini... planes driven by fuckin' drones?"

The Triad Fleenzub-Fs sent reports and intel-records back to the bases, while chasing the jets.

Two of the stealth jets ejects 75 small flat-hexagonal drones(Total of 150 small drones) and began charging at them aggressively as a sign of ignorance. Some of them can fire lasers at a long range and most of them are Armor-piercing.

"What?! Damn! Our lasers and vulcans cannot deal with such a huge numbers!"
The Fleenzub-Fs couldn't handle the numerous drones, even with their vulcan miniguns and shadow lasers. Even firing clouds of explosive shadowballs could only bring down about 2 dozens of them.

However, an unexpected twist happened. The Shadowdrakes - flying snakes without wings but with horns and legs, and roaring like other dragons instead of hissing like other snakes (aka Chinese Dragons enhanced with darkness) - flew back from the chase and let out mighty howls that shook the skies and earths, before unleashing waves of shadow flames that very likely melted the drones into ashes.

"Haha, haha!" the Triad pilots laughed, "See? We have dragons! The dragons of darkness are on our sss---- fuck!"

However, the shadow flames did also accidentally spill into several friendly Fleenzub-Fs, causing a great damage to the very few Fleenzubs the Triads have. As a result, many Triad Fleenzub-Fs were slowed down significantly, emitting puffs of orange smoke into the skies.

"Damn, these dragons... they never look carefully before action..."

While they defending the stealth jets against The Triads, the stealth jets managed to escaped by raising their acceleration, outrunning the fleets, and contact MGS-D1 about The Triads.

The Shadowdrakes tried to chase after them, but ended in failure. The Shadowdrakes unleashed a few rays of burning shadows before flying back to deal with the drones (as stated previosuly).

@bear_369, don't worry, we have dragons. But dragons caused some friendly fire as well,

Level 9
The Stalkers would have trouble as Cadian Guardsmen patrol in squads, stay in squads headed by a sergeant(except for the snipers, who are in bunkers but the bunker has other people too so its hard).
[The stalkers would be doomed if the shadowridge started landing Felhounds.]

Meanwhile the base now had 2 Vehicle Depots and started bringing in vehicles en masse.

Garrison: 500 Cadian Shocktroops
50 Zealots
30 Snipers
100 Azeroth Steel Legionnaires
10 Chimeras
5 Banewolves
7 Chimeras
2 Leman Russ Heavy Tanks

Level 24
My territory is many miles northwest away from Directive's triad location.
===========
Because of MGS-D1's order, the stealth jet starting to speed up, able to let the chasersnoticed that it speeding up.

"Oh.. whats this?" Right will lose track of the aircraft if he doesn't fire now. While holding the steering wheel, his right hand uses the car computer to control the sniper gun.
On the first Hyena's perspective, they noticed a red flash coming from the IGNITE. After a second, it disappeared and the sniper gun on the IGNITE's roof fired a single yet deadly armor piercing bullet.
It was calculated to hit and pierce the
stealth jet's thrusters, and might cause the aircraft to slow down and release smoke. The Covenant chasers were clueless on how their boss manage to do that...

Oh, so Cadian Guardsmen and the Sergeants can detect invisible units? My plan is foiled, well played, warlock...
The Stalker Ghosts were pulled away and retreated under the orders of Banehallow. The green ghost has decided to bring other gifts to the Shadowridges, and the Stalker Ghosts would be on the move again.

"Let's see..."
Banehallow summoned a few suspicious looking, green-glowing Slimes. Sticky and corrosive. But the glue and the acid was only the tip of the iceberg, there's more than that...

And so the seven Slimes and twelve Stalker Ghosts rushed in...
The Stalker Ghosts mowed any approaching Shadowridge troopers with their assassinating weapons and magics, while the Slimes spat their disgusting, sticky, corrosive and extremely thick mucus onto the Shadowridges. When a Shadowridge dies from the mucus, two new Slimes are formed

Level 14
Metal received a contact from MGS-D1.
"Emma, can you give me some space for a while?", He asked.
"Oh sure M-Metal. Just call me when you're done.", She replied.

Metal answered his contact saying,
"What do you want MGS-D1?", Metal questioned.
"I know you're busy sir, but we're in a planet called Alastorn.", MGS-D1 answered
"Alaswhat? What are you and your army doing on that 'Alasthing' planet?", Metal replied.
"We're hunting down for any unique materials that we can use for the Black-Knight Corp. But suddenly, there's this army who attacked our troops.", MGS-D1 replied.
"Like I said before, I'm not interested in Black-Knight Corp anymore! I'm not going to fight another human for god's sake.", Metal replied.
"There are not human sir.. They look like them but they lived themselves differently from Humans..", MGS-D1 replied.

Metal sighed any continued saying,
"Fine.. But that doesn't mean I'll be responsible among your troops got that?", Metal replied.
"I understand sir. I'll sending your our coordinate.", MGS-D1 replied as giving him the coordination to Alastorn.

Metal answered his contact saying,
"What do you want MGS-D1?", Metal questioned.
"I know you're busy sir, but we're in a planet called Alastorn.", MGS-D1 answered
"Alaswhat? What are you and your army doing on that 'Alasthing' planet?", Metal replied.
"We're hunting down for any unique materials that we can use for the Black-Knight Corp. But suddenly, there's this army who attacked our troops.", MGS-D1 replied.
"Like I said before, I'm not interested in Black-Knight Corp anymore! I'm not going to fight another human for god's sake.", Metal replied.
"There are not human sir.. They look like them but they lived themselves differently from Humans..", MGS-D1 replied.

Metal sighed any continued saying,
"Fine.. But that doesn't mean I'll be responsible among your troops got that?", Metal replied.
"I understand sir. I'll sending your our coordinate.", MGS-D1 replied as giving him the coordination to Alastorn.

"It's t-there something wrong Metal?", She questioned nervously.
"Nah.. Just my old friend. He told me to come over them so--", Metal replied as he got interrupted.
"I want to join with you!", Emeraldia replied.
"Emma?! No you can't. It's too dangerous for you.", Metal replied.
"But please! Metal, please!", Emeraldia replied as she begging Metal.

Metal sighed as he made a decision.
"I hope I didn't chose a wrong decision.. Alright, pack your things up back at your home. We're going into a long field trip.", Metal replied.
Emeraldia became really happy. She quickly hugged Metal with a smile.
"Yay! Thank you Metal!", Emeraldia replied as she's very happy about it.

Metal blushed again because Emeraldia is hugging him then he said,
"A-alright. You're welcome, now can you stop hugging me now?", as he's embarrassed.
Metal, Emeraldia, and few of her royal guards began to take a spacecraft and fly into MGS-D1's mothership.

@Edge45
The stealth jet got hit by the chaser's bullet, resulting the deactivation of its camouflage system and damages over its thruster, causing it to slow down and produces smoke.
Being alerted because of them, it ejects 40 small flat-hexagonal drones to stop them and contact MGS-D1 about its situation.

Level 22
My location is absolutely far from you guys. I don't want to get involved in your complicated conflict. :p

Chris slowly stood up as he regained his consciousness. He tried to look around to see the situation but it was no use. The place was too dark, he could hardly see anything. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small flashlight from it. He felt relieved as he now can see better in the dark. He was certainly grateful that he always brings a small flashlight in his pocket that it became a habit to him. He looked around and found his brother lying on the ground unconscious.

"Reynor, are you alright? Say something" said Chris as he tried to wake his brother up.
"Ah, I'm alright. Are we in the Alastorn?" replied Reynor as he tried to get back on his feet.
"It seems so."
"And you believe me now, Chris?"
"Hardly. More importantly, we can't stay here. Let's move."

Chris grabbed his weapon and walked through the darkness together with his brother.

Level 18
Got to say I'm slightly pissed off. I thought that there had been no posts after the first page... Way to go with all dem alerts.

--------

"I wonder what this place is" Vex said to herself and looked around.
Black, black and black. It looked the same wherever she looked. Letting out a grunt while aggressively smoking the cigar, she looked for a place that was even remotely suitable for sliding down.

She slid down from the western side of the rock, for the distance of about a quarter meter.

"I've been here for like half a minute and this place already starts to piss me off."
With that small discharge of irritation she set off walking forward.
Firing three shots in the progress. "Let's see if there's anything on this God forsaken rock."

Last edited:
@Bernkastel: Alert System Failure? Or did you just get too many alerts from every source and hardly see one about this post?
Do you want an encounter with me to stimulate more activity?
===============

By the way, I've working on my pastebin entry, and @Rheiko the map of course
Both still incomplete tho, and I was too occupied with drawing landmarks onto the map. Especially drawing the castle towers, ugh...

Pastebin Entry (WIP): Here

Level 9
The Stalkers would have trouble as Cadian Guardsmen patrol in squads, stay in squads headed by a sergeant(except for the snipers, who are in bunkers but the bunker has other people too so its hard).

Meanwhile the base now had 2 Vehicle Depots and started bringing in vehicles en masse.

50 Zealots
30 Snipers
10 Chimeras
5 Banewolves
7 Chimeras
2 Leman Russ Heavy Tanks

@Directive255 Alert system failure

Level 14

50 Zealots
30 Snipers
10 Chimeras
5 Banewolves
7 Chimeras
2 Leman Russ Heavy Tanks

Didn't you already post that earlier?

Level 19
Why is everyone fucking following me?
Also, the siblings split up, if you forgot...
Everlast is forced too stop seing how he is being aimed from many places at the same time
"am I going to die here? this was soooooooooo avoidable..." he sights
"I wonder if bro is okay" Inioshia says while hearing the shoots "damn you, those thinks hurt my ears!" she yells
Inioshia stops too, she hides behind a big "tree"
"So umm... I know that you people are aiming for me... what did I do? my race lived on this planet before any of you, morons!" Everlast said, trying too sound intimidating "Ohhh boy the council won't like this..." he though "So anyway... umm... I think you have some kind of far range weapons... soooo... Flux vortex!" he yells

A great stream of energy flows from everlast, it's colored in a black-pinkish color. What effect might such weird magic have?
"So... welcome too Alastorn drive tru fast food service, may I have your order?" she asks with a grin too her followers, trying to pull her off this situation by saying random stuff.

Group members: 2
Members status: alive and in danger
dank memes made: 7

@Leo Akastenix: I have replied, this is not alert system failure. I have seen your post. Or did you mean it happened to you?
My response earlier:

Oh, so Cadian Guardsmen and the Sergeants can detect invisible units? My plan is foiled, well played, warlock...
The Stalker Ghosts were pulled away and retreated under the orders of Banehallow. The green ghost has decided to bring other gifts to the Shadowridges, and the Stalker Ghosts would be on the move again.

"Let's see..."
Banehallow summoned a few suspicious looking, green-glowing Slimes. Sticky and corrosive. But the glue and the acid was only the tip of the iceberg, there's more than that...

The Stalker Ghosts mowed any approaching Shadowridge troopers with their assassinating weapons and magics, while the Slimes spat their disgusting, sticky, corrosive and extremely thick mucus onto the Shadowridges. When a Shadowridge dies from the mucus, two new Slimes are formed

@Paillan: ah wait, shit. I forgot who was I supposed to chase after...
Wait, is your tribe's location close or not (not too close, of course)?

@Leo Akastenix: "I replied that"? Really? Are you kidding? Minus the bottom OOC message, It's exactly the same!

50 Zealots
30 Snipers
10 Chimeras
5 Banewolves
7 Chimeras
2 Leman Russ Heavy Tanks

50 Zealots
30 Snipers
10 Chimeras
5 Banewolves
7 Chimeras
2 Leman Russ Heavy Tanks

@Directive255 Alert system failure

Level 9
YEa, wait.. did u reply? Didnt see that

The Stalkers ran straight first toward the trenches and were opened fire by 5 battlions of Cadian Shock Troops(remember, it is surrounded by trenches) and machine guns along with artillery fire. An alarm started going up and more Cadian and Azeroth troopers approached and opened fire on the slimes and anything it sees.

Yes, I did... well, homie, here it is:

"Let's see..."

Stumbled into nice stuffs in my Pastebin. Oh the old days :D

Anyway, on more serious showdown.

@Rheiko

Near the siblings, a female with elven stature is within their sight. From her skin, it could be deduced she's a dark elf.
She looked very confused, and started to stop confuse herself when she saw a path of light made by the flashlight.

She looked toward the direction of the flashlight and started to head toward the source, hoping to get guidance in this dark world.

@Paillan
"I wonder if bro is okay" Inioshia says while hearing the shoots "damn you, those things hurt my ears!" she yells
"She's just there!" a Triad Guardsman spotted her, mainly thanks to his already great eyesight and also, her scream. "Aim us guns at her, and encircle her dammit!"

The squad of Guardsmen continued to chase Inioshia, and found
Inioshia trying to hide behind a big "tree"
"Hah!" the Triad Guardsman said, "She's hiding liek-- what?"
"Uhh, huh?"
"Look!"

A great stream of energy flows from everlast, it's colored in a black-pinkish color. What effect might such weird magic have?
"So... welcome too Alastorn drive tru fast food service, may I have your order?" she asks with a grin too her followers, trying to pull her off this situation by saying random stuff.

"Hmm..." another Triad Guardsman replied creatively, "I'll have two number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese and a large soda."
"Okay?" the same Triad ordering the food asked, while having all their guns aiming straight at her

===============
===============

@Leo Akastenix

and more Cadian and Azeroth troopers approached and opened fire on the slimes and anything it sees.

Well, I'm sorry to say this. But please refrain from taking direct references and names from other games or stories, unless the source is free source or Creative Commons licensed. So in this post, I'm gonna remove the "Azeroth" and please don't do it next time. Don't worry, you're fine :)

Also, who knows, maybe one day our roleplay gets popular, we got a website and if Blizzard saw us using their lores...

P.S. so, Cadian Shock Troopers can detect invisible units.

The Stalkers ran straight first toward the trenches and were opened fire by 5 battalions of Cadian Shock Troops (remember, it is surrounded by trenches) and machine guns along with artillery fire.

The insane rains of bullets and artillery bombs have devastated the ignorant Stalker Ghosts, who thought they cannot be detected by simple troops such as the Cadian Shock Troopers.

"Damn... guess I'll have to rely on slimes then."

An alarm started going up and more Cadian troopers approached and opened fire on the slimes and anything it sees.
Banehallow was not on their range, he was far away. But the green ghost could still see what's going on behind, and he could command his minions despite the long distance.

Unfortunately however, all the bullets fired from the Cadian troopers did not end up hurting any of the slimes. In fact, the bullets did end up feeding and regenerating the slimes and help them duplicate into more slimes! What a waste, Leo Akastenix, what a waste... :p

The slimes spat several corrosive balls of smelly living mucus onto the Cadian Troopers, trapping them inside and slowly consuming them... and if the Cadian Troopers got completely eaten, the balls of mucus would then mutate into living baby Slimes...

There's a way to quickly get rid of the slimes, through. Think hard and you'll see

@Bernkastel: Would you mind if I send some folks after you, and some folks as your friends?

Anyways, I need to find a way to connect the dozen of freelancers and make them closer to each other and also some actions to the four factions. Any ideas? We need to gradually and slowly lead each freelancer to the upcoming game, and build up tension and suspension as we progress. Now it just seems like we all build our camps and nothing else besides chasing some jet fighters or chasing two native siblings

Level 18
@Directive255 , do as you wish. I don't see a reason to try and take me out without a reason, unless of course you know who I am and find that a threat. But as said, do as you wish.
I see why you wish to connect the bunch of us. But it does sound like a real bunch of misfits and freaks. I apologize on my own behalf of not interacting. I had no idea that this place had been flooded with text.

@Bernkastel: Thanks :) Let's start. About the flood of text, is it because you are not used to read giant walls of text? If so, then perhaps I can be merciful to both of us and use the good ol' simple format (sometimes still mixed with novel format) :)

While a copy of Banehallow himself was roaming through the lands...
the Green Ghost stumbled upon a female soldier, seemed to be also on Earth. But she did not look Asiatic, she looks European.

"A fellow Terran?" the copy of the green ghost mumbled, "Hmm... looks like she's not from Asia but still... a European? Better one than none. Maybe I could use some German words..."

Banehallow approached Vex and greeted her with a smile, before showing off his German skills, "Guten Tag, Fremder! Sie sind aus Erde? (Good day, stranger! Are you from Earth?)"

Level 19
"Nice choices sir" Inioshia said "I am going to get them right off!"
Inioshia picked some random stuff from the ground with her body (remember she is a stick-kind of girl)
"here's your two number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese and your large soda!" she said throwing some "rocks" to the guys

The rocks would enlarge and become... monsters...
Inioshia started too run again without looking back

Meanwhile...
Everlast used the wave too confuse people and has managed too escape

"Hey, listen! Hey, listen! Hey, listen! Hey, listen! Hey, listen! Hey, listen!" the annoying sound repeated in his followers ears

Members status: alive and running, tired
dank memes made: 9

Level 22
@Daffa the Mage
Oh well, shall we be friends or shall we be foes? :p

The brothers walked through the darkness with no direction. Just right when he finally got himself a time to rest, his brother bugged him with his research about a strange world and now they both are trapped inside it. What a troublesome brother, Chris thought to himself.

As he was busy thinking about things that had just happened, a figure appeared before him. He was startled and point his weapon at that figure. Reynor only hid behind him and stared at the figure. The light made by the flashlight revealed the face of the figure. She had a dark skin and pointy ears. Reynor quickly muttered to himself "A Dark Elf...".

Chris couldn't help but to ask "Who are you?"

@Paillan
"Nice choices sir" Inioshia said "I am going to get them right off!"
The Triad Guardsmen gossiped among themselves and laughter could be heard every once in awhile.
"Hey, what do you think this little girl can give us?"
"Bras?"
*laughter*
"Hmm, perhaps a bunch of random branch--"
"Hey, wait, you're true! She's just picking up branches and rocks!"

Inioshia picked some random stuff from the ground with her body (remember she is a stick-kind of girl)
"here's your two number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese and your large soda!" she said throwing some "rocks" to the guys

Before she threw those out on the ground, the Triads laughed once again until... uh-oh...

"he-haha-hahahaha! hehah-- hark! F-f-fffuck!"
"We got golems and walking trees!"

The Triad Guardsmen began to aim their weapons onto the monsters, but they realized some things were missing. "We could've just bla-- wait... we got no Shadowmancers!"
"Don't worry," a rough, deep voice rumbled. The Guardsmen turned their heads back and saw a big, well-built muscular man of rocks standing before them - with the smell of stone and soil being clearly there. A Geomancer. "Ah, a Geomancer!"
"You guys are too fast... I am not as quick as your."
"W... wait, where the fuck is that gir-- fuck! She ran a-- oh shit, the monst--"

The Geomancer immediately rose his staff high up, causing soils and stones to rise up along. The soils and stones mix together before rising up and catching the monsters tightly. The monsters would be imprisoned and stuck within the tight grip of the earthly fist, before being crushed into a thousand pieces due to the very high pressure.

Inioshia started too run again without looking back
"Let's send in a pair of mud golems..."
The Geomancer summoned two agile golems - faster than most of the Obsidian troops, after the running coward girl.

Level 18
@Directive255 , I have no problem with text at all. I love text. It's just that I hadn't got any alerts about it and it irritated me.
-------------

After the shots were fired, the silence of the darkness returned.
But all of the sudden, something emerged from the darkness. It was some manner of an ethereal being or something.

"Guten Tag, Fremder! Sie sind aus Erde? (Good day, stranger! Are you from Earth?)" the ghost greeted her.

Vex took up her combat stance and pointed the revolver at the being's head.
"German?! Did the Republic send you? Was this all a trap?!" she shouted.

Vex took up her combat stance and pointed the revolver at the being's head.
"German?! Did the Republic send you? Was this all a trap?!" she shouted.

"No," the green ghost said, putting his hands down with a gesture trying to tell her to stop, "Calm down, calm down! First, I am not German actually, I was a soldier from Nanyang. Yes, you heard it right." Banehallow's copy would pause for a short while, before continuing, "I just happened to know some German because the king appeared to be a Germanophile and we soldiers all had to speak German as much as possible."

"Now, back to business. Well, well, well, where should we start? I am Deowrig, but people call me Banehallow anyways, but I have some plans in mind. Who are you actually? You seemed to be from the German Nationalist Party, is it? And you're now stuck in this world alone?"

Banehallow let out a comforting smile, "No worries. I can have you live in a luxurious citadel up there in the northeast, and have you well-fed and well-dressed. But, as an exchange, you need to help me with something."

Level 19
@Directive255 alright. Enough chase...
"They are still following me, but this time it's dumb creatures... I know!" Inioshia thinks
she launches herself too the ground while entering a forest
"Natural disguise" she said before touching the ground
There was no sound nor light but she had effectively became just another log inside the forest
"I hope this is enough. I will make some chymiosyntesis meanwhile to regain strength"
Meanwhile Everlast keeps running
"The light is my strength" He thinks too himself

Members status: 1 alive and hidden, 1 alive and running
Dank memes made: 10 (Arthas reference counts as dank meme?)

Level 18
"No" the green ghost said, putting his hands down with a gesture trying to tell her to stop.
Vex slowly began lowering her weapon, but remained in combat stance in case of any surprises.

"Calm down, calm down! First, I am not German actually, I was a soldier from Nanyang. Yes, you heard it right" the ghost explained,
and right there Vex put down her guard and started to relight her cigar.
"Pff... Great. Chinese dimwits." She muttered to herself, and didn't bother to listen to the rest of the ghost's story.

"Now back to business. Well, well, well, where should we start? I am Deowrig, but people call me Banehallow anyways, but I have some plans in mind. Who are you actually? You seemed to be from the German Nationalist Party, is it? And you're now stuck in this world alone?"

Vex closed her eyes in frustration. So many questions.. She sat her ass in the dirt and after a sigh, she prepared to answer.
"There's nothing left of the Nationalists, can't say that I'm one of them anymore. They called me the Patriot. But.. I'm not sure if I am that anymore either."

Yet more words poured out of Banehallow's mouth. And clear frustration was visible from Vex's face.
"I don't care much for luxury. What does China want from this place anyway? Your land's ain't big enough?" She said with a sneer.

Level 24
Unless somebody didn't notice my other post, here's my pastebin http://www.hiveworkshop.com/pastebin/5edf870b1ee4c2abed2f4c3de48082839038/
=====:========

"Hmm..." another Triad Guardsman replied creatively, "I'll have two number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese and a large soda."
"Okay?" the same Triad ordering the food asked, while having all their guns aiming straight at her

Quote said:

Before she threw those out on the ground, the Triads laughed once again until... uh-oh...

"he-haha-hahahaha! hehah-- hark! F-f-fffuck!"
"We got golems and walking trees!"

The sniper Hitman, who was watching the entire scene, was 'fuckin' weirded out on them "weirdos". The guy actually saw much dangerous creatures than them, but he was more weirded out from the animated rock and those strange energies, something science can't explain.
"Hey! New girl, we got a situation here, I need that Tele-comind thing of yours know." Said the Hitman.

"Coming, coming." Then, a hatch opened on the ground camouflaged. Answered back, a young girl, who is also a Devourer. She can see in the darkness, her hair is pale golden, her eyes are pale green, and her skin is snow white. She wears a glass to compensate her lack of vision when there is light. -> (
img-thing.jpg
"Rosa was it? Get me contact with the Com-ops now." Said the Hitman. Her name is Rosa.
"R-right..." The girl focused her mind. "Patrol SG7 to base. I deliver direct contact." She placed her other hand to the Hitman's head.
"SG7 to base, reporting; Multiple tangos beyond border, origin is unknown, appearance are humanoids, and they're able to do something supernatural." Said the Hitman.
"Base to patrol, we got your information." A Covenant operator replied. "We will inform the bosses right away... uh boss!" The voice shifted into another, it was Left. "This is big boss Left, I received the report, please describe to me all that you see right now." He said.
"Y-yes boss. Alright girl, do what is asked..."

Rosa explained to the boss all that is happening, the location, the environment, etc. The Hitman suddenly lost sight of the siblings, so he shifted his sight to the Triads with their creatures fighting another foe's monster figure.

============
@bear_369

The stealth jet got hit by the chaser's bullet, resulting the deactivation of its camouflage system and damages over its thruster, causing it to slow down and produces smoke.
Being alerted because of them, it ejects 40 small flat-hexagonal drones to stop them and contact MGS-D1about its situation.

The Devourers within the Hyenas were suprised as soon as they saw the jet. But theyvwere boggled by the accurate shot made by their boss.
"Multiple heat index, numbering... approximately 40, displacement to drone size, its reacting."
"Ready up arms and target with infrared vision. On my signal." Right commanded. The convoy did not fire yet, waiting a reaction from those
40 drones, but the automated weapon system, compromised of missile launchers and miniguns, of the Hyenas are ready.

Level 14
@Edge45
After the drones were ejected, some of them are repairing the jet's thruster while most of them are charging at the chasers aggressively with an armor-piercing blade. However, they still defending both jet and the drones, who's repairing the jet, by blocking its projectile.

Meanwhile, they're almost completing their scanning about the surface of Alastorn.
Alastorn's Surface scanned: 98%

@Edge45: Is Rosa close to the Triads or as far away as the Sniper? My response may vary depending on distance and visibility.

The Triads already have made seven settlements within the Obsidian Range, all of them close to each other. They plan to expand further quickly (8 outposts near or at chokepoints), and that is possible due to their Quickbuild technology allowing structures to rise up from the earth within seconds. Quite many Guardsmen, Rocketsmen, Engineers and Geomancers were dispatched to these new outposts, well of course the Shadowhounds were also sent there.

A pack of Shadowhounds were released by the Triads to scout in the western area. Due to it being sufficiently dark, the Shadowhounds blended into the darkness perfectly, rendering them invisible. And by chance, those shadowhounds encountered Rosa and the Devourer sniper.

Without much thought, these shadowy beasts immediately hopped towards them and attempt to tore them into pieces with their sharp claws and teeth

Here's the Pastebin Entry if you wonder : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/pastebin/b07eda168ba553f7d7444df29d59509d3721/

Level 9
@Directive255 Um... The Cadian Shock Troops and Armageddon(no longer Azeroth) Steel Legion doesn't use normal guns... They use LASGUNs. The reason they are named Azeroth Steel Legion is that they were axillary drawn from Azeroth, i do not control or rule it but that is why they are called "auxiliaries". Although the MG might feed them, the Lasguns wouldn't but anyways...
P.S Sergeants detect invis units.

The slimes mucus hit several Armageddon Legionnaires(who started stripping their extensive armor)while some hit sides of bunkers and buildings.several Azeroth Steel Legionnaires with their but the ones inside the trenches were relatively safe. If the slimes got closer, they would unpack their flamethrowers and proceed to burn the Slimes

Pastebin WIP

Last edited:
@Leo Akastenix: ...... I give up, do whatever you wish and name it anything. I don't want to make things worse. As long as we keep the roleplay fun and balanced, it's alright. There's no bad blood between us, right?

And thanks for the pastebin :)

The slimes mucus hit several Armageddon Legionnaires(who started stripping their extensive armor)while some hit sides of bunkers and buildings.

By stripping their armor, they are suiciding as they expose themselves even more to the corrosive and burning acid of the mucus. The Armageddon Legionnaires were now corroding faster...

several Steel Legionnaires with their but the ones inside the trenches were relatively safe. If the slimes got closer, they would unpack their flamethrowers and proceed to burn the Slimes

Ting-ting! You got it right, Leo Akastenix! The slimes advanced but got toasted unfortunately. The slimes let out harsh cries and dissolve into puffs of flammable, venomous green gas as they burn.

Level 24
@Directive255

Since @Paillan 's siblings are spotted by your triads several later after you entered this world, means that its near. But your Shadow Hounds, much to their instincts, might notice Paillan's siblings first before mine.
To clarify, Rosa, the Devourer Hitman and the Shepherd are positioned in an overlook, beyond the Covenant's borders from the northwest, they can see the activity you and Paillan made. Since the siblings were running around to escape, they entered the Devourer scout's scouting range, followed by yours. So unless the Shadowhounds, whom are at west, might head north, then they may sense the Devourer scouts. Otherwise they'll meet up with your triad chasing the siblings.
===================
@bear_369

After the drones were ejected, some of them are repairing the jet's thruster while most of them are charging at the chasers aggressively with an armor-piercing blade. However, they still defending both jet and the drones, who's repairing the jet, by blocking its projectile.

Right fired a second shot from his ride, this time into the jet's center, he adjusted it to power-pierce by increasing the force and lessen the size. Unless numerous objects takes a block for the jet, hopefully the shot would pierce the jet's hu and send it crashing in response to aggressive reaction.
"Bogeys incoming fast!" Said a co-driver of the first Hyena. "Engage engage!" The Hyena's miniguns started to roll and fired at those
incoming drones.

Level 9
Several Medics were dispatched to heal but some unfortunate ones had died.

As the slimes dissolved a command came in. "Hostilities detected! Expand faster!". Now Valkyrie Dropships double timed to expand the base. An Infantry Command, A Mechanized Command and several Bulwrak Bunkers were constructed along with more trenches.

@Directive255 No bad blood, its fine. I am now tempted to expand MOAR

Level 14
@Edge45
About 5 drones sacrificed themselves to block the shot.
Unlike the drones from The Triads, their system are more responsive, allowing to dodge any incoming projectiles, but however, few of them were destroyed.

MGS-D1 activates the Orbital Railcannon from its ship after receiving the contact from the jet.
The cannon is aiming directly at the chasers and fires.

@Everyone
Due how bright the cannon's projectile is, it's being visibled as a red star in the sky.

@Everyone: Because I am on my sibling's laptop, I am not familiar with the giant, flat keyboard and the mouse cannot scroll down properly. Plus, there's no NumPads, so excuse me if I made any typos, my slow response and if I missed some updates

@Directive255

Since @Paillan 's siblings are spotted by your triads several later after you entered this world, means that its near. But your Shadow Hounds, much to their instincts, might notice Paillan's siblings first before mine.
To clarify, Rosa, the Devourer Hitman and the Shepherd are positioned in an overlook, beyond the Covenant's borders from the northwest, they can see the activity you and Paillan made. Since the siblings were running around to escape, they entered the Devourer scout's scouting range, followed by yours. So unless the Shadowhounds, whom are at west, might head north, then they may sense the Devourer scouts. Otherwise they'll meet up with your triad chasing the siblings.

Wait, I thought the Covenant is at the northwest?

But the Shadowhounds are released later after the Triads were chasing @Paillan. And spending a few dozen years of jungle warfare AND street fighting made them real quick, plus the Obsidian Kongsi can expand really quick, so the Triads can just chase them just soon after the entrance to the world.

Anyways,
The Shadowhounds were released to the east. Will they spot the Devourer scouts?

===============

@Leo Akastenix
Several Medics were dispatched to heal but some unfortunate ones had died.
Somehow, there were still two surviving Slimes who consumed the Medics and as a result, turned into four Slimes.

As the slimes dissolved a command came in. "Hostilities detected! Expand faster!". Now Valkyrie Dropships double timed to expand the base. An Infantry Command, A Mechanized Command and several Bulwrak Bunkers were constructed along with more trenches.
"Oh noes," Banehallow sighed, "We must be quick and capture this damn outpost q-- wait, the enemy is alerted! I've missed a great opportunity!"

Banehallow now recognized the Sergeants and Chimera APCs, the stealth detectors. He summoned half a dozen of Shades and split them into groups. Each group would sneak in from each entrance, and the Shades would of course avoid Sergeants and Chimera APCs from a distance

===============
(Short Reply to @bear_369)
In one of the many balconies of the Obsidian Citadel, Dragonqueen Goh and her little Chee Wah were enjoying their romantic time watching the scenery.

"Huh?" the Dragonqueen lifted her head up, "I sense something... The darkness has weakened, must be another group of intruders."
"A spaceship! Glowing in bright red!" the boy pointed sharply at the glowing red spaceship and shouted.
"W-what? I was right, it seemed to be a group of invaders."

"Unknown orcs from the south, and now another unknown force. Tell my minions to prepare, we may have to go to war soon!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.