• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Roleplay : Terranova

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
@bear_369

"!!!" Right quickly sidetracked from the path. Before a sudden bombardment wiped out the two Hyenas.
"Crap, 4 men down, two Hyenas destroyed. What the hell, it came from the heavens." Right opened his car's window and looked above while continued driving. Seeing a red star above, but he doesn't appear to stop the chase.
"Yosh, going for top speed, let's go IGNITE." Right changed gears to maximum, activating nitrous, he boosted for greater speed continued to chase the jet. In case the
heaven's shots continued to fire at him, he would sidetrack from the aim of fire while chasing the jet.

He takes aim once more towards the jet. He adjusts the angle to a more higher value, while still power-pierce bullets. He fires three shots towards the jet's center, seemingly not giving up at attempting to crash the jet.

1% left, replying later

@Bernkastel
"Calm down, calm down! First, I am not German actually, I was a soldier from Nanyang. Yes, you heard it right" the ghost explained, and right there Vex put down her guard and started to relight her cigar.
"Pff... Great. Chinese dimwits." She muttered to herself, and didn't bother to listen to the rest of the ghost's story.

Banehallow didn't even bother to respond on Vex's remark. He didn't care about the "Holy" Republic of China, nor the Chinese people that much - a clear contrast to most other Triads. All he cared about was first his freedom from the crazy Dragonqueen, his vengeance second and his great plot the third.

Vex closed her eyes in frustration. So many questions.. She sat her ass in the dirt and after a sigh, she prepared to answer.
"There's nothing left of the Nationalists, can't say that I'm one of them anymore. They called me the Patriot. But.. I'm not sure if I am that anymore either."
"Vex Noir. Killed the president and a bunch of other idiots in the middle of a ceremony. Good, you're a great candidate for the coming tide."

Yet more words poured out of Banehallow's mouth. And clear frustration was visible from Vex's face.
"Well, I'll go straight to the point then. You--"

"I don't care much for luxury. What does China want from this place anyway? Your land's ain't big enough?" She said with a sneer.
Banehallow sighed, "You're wrong, dear. It's not China, and not the Electorate of Cantonia either. It's a revolution to come in the ages."
He then continued, "Are you sure you can survive in this harsh world alone? The terrible climate which only we can resist, the cruel and unpredictable beasts that only we can tame, and food a rarity in the wilds but which we have much to share."

Banehallow looked at Vex for awhile, "Not bad for a human, Vex. You held a lot of potential and value, it will be a great waste have you died in the wilds, isn't it? And you seemed to feel sorry and empty deep within your heart. But no worries, young girl. There's a way to redeem yourself. Join me, and I shall ensure your survival and you can achieve something great and satisfying in your life!"

Level 18
@Directive255

Banehallow sighed, "You're wrong, dear. It's not China, and not the Electorate of Cantonia either. It's a revolution to come in the ages."
He then continued, "Are you sure you can survive in this harsh world alone? The terrible climate which only we can resist, the cruel and unpredictable beasts that only we can tame, and food a rarity in the wilds but which we have much to share."

Vex stared at her feet while Banehallow was giving out his speech, pondering in the mistakes of her past.

Banehallow looked at Vex for awhile, "Not bad for a human, Vex. You held a lot of potential and value, it will be a great waste have you died in the wilds, isn't it? And you seemed to feel sorry and empty deep within your heart. But no worries, young girl. There's a way to redeem yourself. Join me, and I shall ensure your survival and you can achieve something great and satisfying in your life!"

"So you think that this revolution of yours holds redemption for me? I doubt it. But I do have to admit that I'm interested to know who's behind all of this. Let's go see whoever it is that holds your strings and see if they can convince me." Vex said and took a deep breath out of her cigar before cutting it and putting it back in its box.

"Shall we go then?"

@Bernkastel
"So you think that this revolution of yours holds redemption for me? I doubt it. But I do have to admit that I'm interested to know who's behind all of this. Let's go see whoever it is that holds your strings and see if they can convince me." Vex said and took a deep breath out of her cigar before cutting it and putting it back in its box.

"You and I, every of our Proselytes who share a common goal have the potential and ability to shape the future and help make the world into something grand. We'll work from the insides and slowly dispose of a mad Queen and all the fools blindly following her to the path of doom -- especially her little boy Lim Chee Wah. I'll tell more when we get there, and feel free to voice your questions as we journey,"

"Shall we go then?"
"Of course, Proselyte." Banehallow's copy would then lead her back to the Obsidian Range, to the Harkdragon Citadel...

While on their way, Banehallow may explain a thing or two, and Vex can feel free to ask any questions and he'll answer...

Last edited:
Level 14
@Edge45
Alastorn's Surface scanned: 100%

As the jet is about to fly out into the space, the chaser managed to shot the jet's core system three times, causing it to crash landing into the ground.
After it crash landed into the ground, it emitted a massive magnetic wave, causing any eletrical gadgets/systems to malfunction and destroying the drones that is chasing over the chaser, in its area.
The jet's debris not only leaves metal and junks but also an encrypted data from the files, making the chaser curious about it use.

The ship's Orbital Railcannon deactivated after a lost contact from one of their jet, stopping itself from being visible in the sky.
"What's happening to one of our jet?!", MGS-D1 questioned.
"They must've taken down our jet captain..", the operator answered.
"Curse them!", MGS-D1 shouted as he slammed its hand into its desk.
"Our jets finally gathered the data of the planet captain. What's your order?", the operator replied.
MGS-D1 sighed and tried to cool itself from temper saying,
"Order them to return to our ship. We'll wait for Metal to arrive."

Metal and Emeraldia, along with her royal guards arrived into the ship.
The mechs, including MGS-D1, became suprised as they see the princess joined in.
"Your majesty? It's a suprise seeing you here!", MGS-D1 replied
"Oh, u-uh thank you!", Emeraldia replied nervously.

MGS-D1 whispered Metal saying,
"I know you hate to hear this but, why she's here sir?"

"You know she cares me alot MGS. You know it why.", Metal answered.
"I see.. Well, you got the point sir.", MGS-D1 replied

"Anyway, what do you want to show me about?", Metal questioned.
"Sir. This is a planet called Alastorn.", MGS-D1 answered.
"Where's the planet? I don't see it anywhere.", Emeraldia questioned
"It's there Emma, it's just that the planet is really dark.", Metal answered.
"W-wow.. That planet is really special.", Emeraldia replied curiously.
"It is but not only that, there's actually multiple races in that planet.", MGS-D1 replied.
"What makes you say that MGS?", Metal questioned.
"According to our data we gathered from there, there's races that have the similar technologies from human sir.", MGS-D1 answered.
"I see.. But, are they hostile?", Metal questioned again.
"They do sir. One of our jet is shot down by them", MGS-D1 answered.
Metal remember his creation's jet being loud back in his homeland. He replied,
"Alright then. I hope they actually aren't because of your jets' loudness.."
MGS-D1 became confused from Metal's last phrase but it didn't matter anyway.

MGS-D1 then command its operator saying,
"Set the ship into the ground. We're going to get started."

"Roger that captain. Going to land the ship into our coordinated landing site.", the operator replied.

And so, the ship is about to land somewhere around southwest of Alastorn.

Because I'm tired, translate the encrypted dialogue manually. T.T

Level 18
@Directive255

As Vex was following Banehallow through the darkness, a question crossed her mind.
"If you want to get rid of this queen of yours so bad, why not just kill her right away? I hardly expect this attempt of yours to be any more successful than our attempt with the Republic?"
Vex could already see the shape of the Harkdragon Citadel in the horizon.

@Bernkastel
As Vex was following Banehallow through the darkness, a question crossed her mind.
"If you want to get rid of this queen of yours so bad, why not just kill her right away? I hardly expect this attempt of yours to be any more successful than our attempt with the Republic?"

"Well, you must be busy enough and have no time for the many news about the Obsidian Kongsi." Banehallow said, before began answering her question.

"This Queen is not a mere mortal like your Republic's president. Do you ever wonder why the cars and policemen fly on the streets? Why could the Obsidian Kongsi, starting off as nothing but a benevolent clan for a bunch of laborers, decayed and rose into a hellish nightmare that the mafia, the police - and even the military itself fears? And why did all those police directors and politicians suffer from mysterious deaths?" Banehallow paused his explanations for a few seconds, to let Vex absorb his words and think about it, also to let himself a period of rest.

"That's right, it's magic and manipulation of that sick queen. While I use the very same Shadow Magic as she did, I make use of it only for the greater good; but she used it for her own selfish, vile purposes which brought many deaths and tragedies to Nanyang!" Banehallow then rumbled a grunt of vexation and dissatisfaction, but later continued,

"One question - do you know how I ended up being a ghost like this? All thanks to the wicked Queen. I... I was just doing my job, patrolling the lands, and suddenly she came - and turn me into this... monstrosity." Banehallow voiced his view, varying between a sad, bitter tone and a vengeful, angry tone.

And afterwards he continued, "She indeed poses a serious threat, to me, to my fellow friends and to everyone else. However, we can't just kill her right away. She can mold and shape obsidian rocks easily with only a thought; and - she can command the shadows with only the lift of a finger! Imagine what could the mad queen do when she's high as a lark or enraged like a volcano. The numerous legions of mindless slaves and creatures, unfortunate enough to fall for her charm and deception, will be also another big problem."

Vex could already see the shape of the Harkdragon Citadel in the horizon.
"Well," Banehallow, "Are you ready for your first task? Try to pose yourself as a commoner, and don't worry, when we get back I'll explain to the Queen. When we reached our secret hideout, we don't have to worry anymore. The Queen and her idiots will not always watch."

Level 24
@Directive255

Attachments have a ref map, to what I'm talking about.
=============
SG7's location. The Shepherd looked south and is sensing something. It is growling heavily, which means there are enemies approaching.
"Oh um.. onee-er boss, if I may interrupt. Multiple movements are coming from the south, based from our current location." Rosa said in the middle of their joined Tele-com.
"Very well, take actions and do not be spotted. Return back to the border if necessary, a transport will be waiting there. Out." Left replied and turned off.
"They're still fighting, but if those from the south catches up, we'll be caught." The Hitman stands away from his sniping position and puts his weapon in the bag. "We must return to the border right away girl."

"R-right. Come on boy!" Rosa took leash of the Shepherd. They then moved away and tries to return back to their border.
Depending on how fast those
shadowhounds are, they might be able to sense the three and catch up. But it is unavoidable that they will be sensed by Rosa and the Shepherd first.

===================

@bear_369

As the jet is about to fly out into the space, thechaser managed to shot the jet's core system three times, causing it to crash landing into the ground.
After it crash landed into the ground, it emitted a massive magnetic wave, causing any eletrical gadgets/systems to malfunction and destroying the drones that is chasing over the chaser, in its area.

The magnetic wave caused Right's IGNITE to loose power, it drifted randomly and soon went into a roll four times, resulting in an upside-down position.
Right opened the right door, his right leg is impaled with a sharp object, and has a hard time getting out.
"Ow shit!" Right takes out the sharp object out of his leg as soon as he got out. He is able to stand up less fine right now. "Damn, my IGNITE..." He looked into the wreckage just ahead.

The jet's debris not only leaves metal and junks but also an encrypted data from the files, making the chaser curious about it use.

Walking injured. Right checks the debris and destroyed remnants of the stealth jet. And there he saw a system machine, still on, it has an encrypted data with different language. He took out his phone from his long coat's pockets. It was hardly damaged, but it didn't turn on.
"... what a night..." He said, he sits in one of the debris, and took out a cigarette and a lighter.

Attachments

• illustrationRP.jpg
    illustrationRP.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 52
Level 18
@Directive255

After hearing Banehallow's story of this "queen" of theirs.
"So we're up against some sort of a sorceress.. How great. I have no experience of such, all such acts were forbidden back in the Republic." Vex thought to herself

Then Vex sneered and asked. ".. And shall I be that classic commoner with the Skull Unit mantle, two double-action revolvers, and an electromagnetism harnessing bodysuit? Hmh. Not to mention if your queen were to recognize me?"

@Edge45: Ah, I see! Thanks, at least it seems to be clear now.
The Shadowhounds are really quick and sensed the three Devourers. Now the Shadowhounds were rushing to bite off the three.

@Bernkastel
After hearing Banehallow's story of this "queen" of theirs.

Then Vex sneered and asked. ".. And shall I be that classic commoner with the Skull Unit mantle, two double-action revolvers, and an electromagnetism harnessing bodysuit? Hmh. Not to mention if your queen were to recognize me?"

"Erm... no, I'll just say I found you there while scouting the area. Don't worry." Banehallow said, "That queen sure recognizes you, but she would be happy to enlist you in her Kongsi. A great and talented prodigy, she'll surely use you for her evil aims. She may be watching you, but she won't be afraid of you. But her overconfidence and ignorance will soon be her undoing..."

Before proceeding, he also whispered, "Remember, don't blow up our cover and act like you're happy to serve the so-called Dragonqueen Goh Yuet-yin. And stay alert about her bootlicking minions, especially her little spoiled brat Lim Chee Wah."

Banehallow and Vex would arrive before the giant obsidian gate to the Harkdragon Citadel.
"Here it is..." Banehallow sighed, before pressing his lips down and rumbled in discomfort. He then took a deep breath and said, "the glorious Harkdragon Citadel. Right in the middle of the Obsidian Range, this is where our beloved Dragonqueen Goh Yuet-yin lives and watches over we the people like a caring mother. The most respected of our fellow homies, especially the Cabinet ministers, scientists and battle-hardened elites also have the honor to live with her..."

He turned to Vex and forced a fake smile, "May I introduce you to Her Highness, Vex Noir?"
The Triads and Shadowspawns guarding the gate smiled to Banehallow, but rumbled and growled to Vex Noir. "Gree-- wait, I thought you were already staying in the Citadel?"

All the Triads and Shadowspawns are confused,
"Oh, the Dragonqueen has sent me for a little task. Along the way, I have found this girl in the wilderness. She seemed to wield a lot of potential and power, and being the one who single-handedly took care of the German Republic's elites, she is a worthy and valuable candidate to be the Dragonqueen's champion."

"Oh," the Triads nodded, "Nice to see a new addition to the Kongsi, Banehallow! The Dragonqueen will be impressed and you shall have her graceful blessing!" The gate was then opened,
"Of course, I am one of her most trusted agents. Now I have to see the Dragonqueen, so goodbye,"
"Goodbye, homie!"

And so Banehallow and Vex made their way to the Harkdragon Citadel without any issues. :)
But then, the ghost brought her to the gardens and murmured silently, "It hurts the deepest of my heart and soul to speak good about that mad queen. I feel... degraded. But anyways, remember - do not blow up our cover and be careful with what you say and do. You can do it, right? I trust you, now let's go,"

(to be continued)

Level 14
It's weird that Alert System failed to notify me on this one.

The Black-Knight Corp's ship finally land somewhere around the southwest of Alastorn.
It deploys 20 Constructor to begin constructing their main base while approximately 300 Infantries are guarding their constructing base from any intruders.

Level 9
@Directive255 The medics are armed and they heal from a distance with their mediguns.

The medics managed to jump out of the way and took out their Laspistols and rapid fire while calling for help. "INTRUDERS!!" several Steel Legionnaures came in one brandishing a flamethrower. The one unleashed a blast of flames.

The only entrance is through waves of marching Legionnaires. Shocktroopers and Krieg Grenadiers(each battlion is headed by a sergeant) in the areas still expanding. Then the concentration of Captains(Steel equivalent), Sergeants and Comissars(Krieg equivalent) gradually increased and plus the shades have to go over or through the trench littered with soldiers and captains/sergeants/comissars.

A Mechanized Command, Heavy Weapon Facility was built along with somr Bulwrak Bunkers and more trenches with 24/7 guards and MGs.

Level 24
Three Hyenas and two Transport Trucks arrived at the crash site of the stealth and jet, and where their boss Right awaits.
"Boss, boss! Are you alright?!" Said one of the 16 Covenant men that was sent there as reinforcements.
"Geez, you ain't need to be worried. Get this debris on the truck and prepare for transport." Right replied, still sitting and smoking.
"Uh, yes boss! Let's go lads!" They began salvaging the stealth jet, and put them into the Transport Trucks. They did not miss any junk nor left any of evidence.
"Oh, and I'm gonna decide to where to put this thing." Right said. "But Boss, shouldn't we move this to base?" Asked one of the Gunmen.
"We'll go to the Boneyard, besides, IGNITE's badly wrecked, I need it repaired, four men are down, and two hyenas destroyed, all for one weird flying thing. The big boss be mad again."
"Uh, yes boss! Whatever you say." Said the one who asked.

After finished salvaging. The convoy went into the damaged IGNITE, and towed it upside-down. As well as salvaging what remains of the two Hyenas.
After that, the convoy heads to another location.

@Directive255

"They're coming, fast." Rosa said. The Sheperd became more frustrated, the more the chasers comes close.
"Alright, I have a plan, you and the dog continue moving, there's a cave just ahead, it has a tunnel that acts as a shortcut near the border." Said the Hitman.

"How about you?" Rosa asked in worry.
"I said I have a plan. And besides, boss will be angry if you get hurt. Now go."
"Umm a-alright. Goodluck." She and the Shepherd went away. The Hitman remained, started setting up...

The Shadowhounds are really quick and sensed the three Devourers. Now the Shadowhounds were rushing to bite off the three.

Only the Hitman was in their sights, several distance away. The Hitman is prepared, and ready to fire his sniper rifle.
If these beasts continue, then the Hitman will fire his bullets right at their head. If they keep on moving closer...

@Leo Akastenix
The medics managed to jump out of the way and took out their Laspistols and rapid fire while calling for help.
The lasers did hurt the slimes a little, but the slimes continued its regeneration as they ate more Shadowridges. Until...

"INTRUDERS!!" several Steel Legionnaures came in one brandishing a flamethrower. The one unleashed a blast of flames. The slimes dissolved into puffs of poisonous, corrosive and smelly gas. If there are any slimes within the gas, they will be healed instead. All other troops within the gas will be damaged and slowed.

The only entrance is through waves of marching Legionnaires. Shocktroopers and Krieg Grenadiers(each battlion is headed by a sergeant) in the areas still expanding. Then the concentration of Captains(Steel equivalent), Sergeants and Comissars(Krieg equivalent) gradually increased and plus the shades have to go over or through the trench littered with soldiers and captains/sergeants/comissars.

Banehallow has an idea in mind. He decided to distract the Shadowridges into one huge concentration, and at the same time take out all the captains and sergeants. But then he had no snipers.

Banehallow didn't care. He spawned six hordes of Slimes and Shadowhounds at the main entrance, trying to forcefully divert most of the Shadowridges into this one entrance, or else they will expose their base and also any remaining Shadowridge's back.

===============

@Edge45
Only the Hitman was in their sights, several distance away. The Hitman is prepared, and ready to fire his sniper rifle.
If these beasts continue, then the Hitman will fire his bullets right at their head. If they keep on moving closer...

These were a pack of four Shadowhounds, all fast and agile. They've decided to split up into different directions, all heading for the Hitman. Sniping all of these moving beasts within a very short time would be difficult.

Level 9
The slimes and shadowhounds ran right into a Leman Russ Heavy Tank(with a large cannon and 2 heavy lasguns on the sides), 2 finished Bulwrak bunkers sprouting 20 lasguns each and a Medusa Seige Gun, trenches with about 40 dudes with lasguns and flamethrowers. Also bad luck that a Valkyrie was dropping a load that was unpacking into another Bulwrak Bunker(expanding) and saw the slimes and hounds quite far away. It raised an alarm and proceed to strafe the hounds and slimes with a barrage of missiles before going back outer atmosphere.
Snipers started picking off the hounds while lasguns(ever seen colonial wars? Notice how they fire in volleys and in rows?) went off in unison as they closed in. If they came within 3 meters of the trenches, the Troopers, Legionnires and Grenadiers will fasten their bayonets, chainswords and sling out their flamethrowers to devastate them.

@Leo Akastenix
The bombs did eliminate some of the Shadowhounds and Slimes, but due to the darkness in the environment, as well as the clouds of darkness created upon death of other Shadowhounds, these creatures could regenerate faster than ever.

Snipers started picking off the hounds while lasguns(ever seen colonial wars? Notice how they fire in volleys and in rows?) went off in unison as they closed in. Sniper lasers did end up killing some Shadowhounds, but all the others were alerted and they are now running fast like crazy everywhere, biting a few times and then run again. But all the slimes are pretty resistant to the snipers.

The slimes would focus on heavy units, snipers and most other infantries. While the Shadowhounds would focus on any flamethrowers, and maybe some of them will target snipers

If they came within 3 meters of the trenches, the Troopers, Legionnires and Grenadiers will fasten their bayonets, chainswords and sling out their flamethrowers to devastate them.

Bayonets will stuck and be glued as soon as they pierce the slimes. The slimes would receive no damage from the bayonets and chainswords, and would even suck them and consume it, regenerating their health as they digest the items. However, flamethrowers proved to be fatal to the slimes, but the some Shadowhounds sneaked behind and ambush flamethrowers.

Level 9
@Directive255 To sneak around, you have to find an undefended or weak gap in the trenches surrounding my base. Didnt i tell you trenches and bunkers as it expands surround my base?

The Shadowhounds attempting to sneak past were fired on by even more troops and MGs from the trenches as they try to go past.

@Leo Akastenix:
Didnt i tell you trenches and bunkers as it expands surround my base?
What do you really mean? Oh, did you mean now all entrances are blocked with trenches and bunkers, and whole base is full of them?

Banehallow, still far away from the battle, conjured a rain of shadows up from the sky, raining bolts of burning shadows down to the troops hiding inside the trenches like cowards

Level 9
@Directive255 The base is surrounded by trenches. The only way in is through over the trenches, through the bunkers to get to the walls.

Many troops were hit with shadowy bolts. Still, more took their places while Medics and Quartermasters were on their way into the trenches. Now Valkyrie Assault Ships were dispatched into the surrounding areas(you could have a possibility of them running into Banehollow)

We need more roleplayers,

@Leo Akastenix
"Oh shit, gotta hide myself,"
Banehallow lifted his hands up and began chanting some word, rendering him invisible no matter the darkness or brightness. Shadow Ring.

And no matter of the spaceships can detect Banehallow or not, he will hover his way away from the base a bit far away but still keeping an eye on the battle. And also, he'll try to maintain a distance from any of those spaceships

Gotta polish my pastebin data. The arsenal data looks like a mess

Last edited:
Level 5
@Everyone Hallo so I am a newbie hope you guys dont mind the lack of skill xD

Far from the chaos that was going on. A young fighter ,that was mostly train to become a Assassin, was meditating next to a campfire in a cave. His name (Alxtran) was carved in his right arm and he has big scar over his right eye. He never told anyone where he got the scar and he is not panning on doing it either. He has great respect for woman and children, he is also very honest and is not scared of anything. He is equipped with two sword, One enchanted with dark power and the other one with Holy power. He was trained to use a rifle but prefers to use a bow. But he does not carry one with him, he rather makes one when he is in a forest so that he can hunt for food. He is wanted by many places but because they don't know his true identity he is rather safe from the authorities. He always had a taste for rather crazy people and thought that their very cool. He is currently meditating for almost 4 days (3 days 22 hours) straight with no food or water.
He has a very muscular body and is very fit. He once outran a car since the car has a max speed that it can go and with his mind focused he can constantly increase the speed that he is going. He knows some useful black magic and tend to use it as much as he uses his swords. He is also very wise and skilled in combat but sadly lack any emotions...

Last edited:
Level 24
Updated my pastebin. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/pastebin/5edf870b1ee4c2abed2f4c3de48082839038/edit
================
@wrath bringer

Welcome :) .

================
@Directive255

These were a pack of four Shadowhounds, all fast and agile. They've decided to split up into different directions, all heading for the Hitman. Sniping all of these moving beasts within a very short time would be difficult.

"Come and get me dogs!" The Hitman was dugged in his position, increasing his Performance (+). He aimed at one of the Shadowhounds' head, and fired three, then another at another shadowhound. Those bullets are power-pierce, enough to kill its target with one shot. Two more are coming at him, and he is still reloading, but he doesn't appear to be panicking...

The Boneyard, somewhere within the Devourer's border, exact location unknown.

Right and his convoy arrived at the small valley, filled with junks, debris, random parts, scrap metals and vehicular remains.
Hidden in a fog, they passed into the junkyard on a road. In front of them is a mountain, with a closed entrance guarded by two towers. The Covenant guards recognized them and so opened the gate to let them passed.

Somewhile later.
"*calling...* Hey ..., uh *yelled at* ... yes yes, I'm very sorry *yelled at again* ... alright... , any news from Rosa? ... I see... IGNITE's being repaired... permission?... very well." Right ended his call with Left.
"Boss, repairs for the IGNITE are going smoothly, but it will take time. While the engineers are looking at the object's remains, we have investigated the information hidden the object's systems."
Said the commander of the Covenant's Boneyard base.
"Go on." Right said.
"*ahem* the data is encrypted, we ran through a virus-firewall breaking method and it worked. It appears this object or you call as stealth jet, is scanning the world, the rest are in different language we can't read, it will take time to decrypt and translate the information."
"I see, make sure to inform the big boss for every progress. In the meanwhile, he has given me clearance of the use of your Guncrow." Right continued to talk with the commander.

@wrath bringer: Ah, yas! Welcome, homie! We need MOAR people here! mwhahahahahahahahaha!
It happened that Alxtran was situated near one of the Obsidian Kongsi outposts. A recon squad consisting of five Guardsmen, three Rocketsmen and three Shadowhounds were dispatched to the direction of Alxtran.

"Eh, look, there's a stranger there!"
"Let's try convincing him into our group, our beloved Dragonqueen needs the help of natives,"

And so the Triads and Shadowspawns approached Alxtran.
"Greetings, stranger. Do you wish to join us, the Obsidian Kongsi and serve our revered Dragonqueen Goh Yuet-yin?"

If Alxtran reacted peacefully but hesitated, they will continue by speaking, "Look, you can't really survive in the wilds without our help, we have safe space and food for you, and we can also tame these shadowy creatures with the blessing of the glorious Dragonqueen."

If he accepts, then they will smile and gladly take him to the Dragonqueen back in her cozy Harkdragon Citadel.

If he provokes them however...
The Guardsmen would encircle him and three of them fire volleys of bullets while two other Guardsmen toast Alxtran with their Shadow Lasers. The Rocketsmen would lock their target painters for awhile, before bursting out with rains of rockets at Alxtarn, while the Shadowhounds would gladly tear Alxtarn apart and prepare to eat him

@Edge45
While still rushing to the front, the first two Shadowhounds suddenly got hit with a few power-pierce bullets. These beasts immediately dissolved into puffs of shadows which would float higher and higher up in the sky and later be scattered.

The two surviving Shadowhounds apparently showed no signs of fear, but rage instead. They just continued to rush towards the Hitman but now also growl in great rage and these beasts even burn in the shadow flames of beastly fury. These flames did not affect the Shadowhounds at all, but is rather regenerative and it will be harder to kill one angry Shadowhound with sniper shots - coz' the shadow flames will regenerate the wounds anyway.

Level 5
@Directive255

"Greetings, stranger. Do you wish to join us, the Obsidian Kongsi and serve our revered Dragonqueen Goh Yuet-yin?"
Not really happy that his was interrupted from his meditation but disciplined enough to stay calm dont matter what. He does not show that he is not happy by hiding his face expression. He looks at the them and replies friendly.
"Greetings, I see no reason to join anyone and dont feel like I will be of any help to you Queen. I prefer being alone and counting on my skill to survive. I want no help from other so survive".
"Look, you can't really survive in the wilds without our help, we have safe space and food for you, and we can also tame these shadowy creatures with the blessing of the glorious Dragonqueen."
"Thanks for the offer but I was trained to stay by myself and never expecting to survive for long. I die when the time comes, but in honer of my trainer I will stay alone. I will aid your Queen if she needs me but I wont join her. I am sorry and mean no harm. Now is there anything else you need? If not I ask to please continue my meditation. You know where to find me if you need help later on"

Last edited:
Level 14
@wrath bringer Welcome aboard! :D

If they managed to decrypt the translation, it's written as,
"Log 416. We saw the beauty of Alastorn's resource.
They're tough, durable, and valuable.
Our captain planned to build a main base around the southwest of Alastorn because of rich materials being present.
With the use of Alastorn's resources, they can produce a massive army with devastating weapons for their own good.
They also planned to build multiple large outposts around the world after constructing their main base."

As their main base progresses, approximate of 30 tanks joined to guard their constructing base.

Level 6
I'm in. Faction: DBCMA (dreadBay Cargo and Merchant Alliance). MPC's:Merchanteering Specialist Anorstkt Seroniak, Captain D'Naroth Ct'Derahth, and Vice Lieutenant Drann Fored. ALTERNATE FACTION CHARACTER: Sea Raiders: Dianos Ridegas, Admiralty of the Sea Raider Fleet.

"Anorstkt, when the hell are we making landfall? We have too damn much cargo to risk getting caught out here." Said D'Naroth, who was the captain of the DBCV (DreadBay Cargo Vessel) Ramiretz. Anorstkt was about to say something when the Vice Lieutenant, Drank Fored, ran up. "Captain, we've found land, but we won't make it there. Our buddies, the sea raiders, are coming for us." A cannon broadside was heard, and someone shouted, "We're being boa-" He was cut short by a snikt.

@bear_369: Wait for me, I will come later. The Dragonqueen is informed of a new power in the southwest, and she has sent some recon squads towards the southwest - but I'll convey the details later (and the squad includes one infantry unit which wasn't mentioned yet in my Pastebin). I need a break after writing all these spells and abilities for my Pastebin Entry (look at the Shadowmancers -- 6 active abilities + 3 passive abilities = 9 abilities in total!).

@Everyone: Here is my Pastebin Entry if anyone's wondering, in case if anyone missed out the first post:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/pastebin/b07eda168ba553f7d7444df29d59509d3721/

@wrath bringer
"Thanks for the offer but I was trained to stay by myself and never expecting to survive for long. I die when the time comes, but in honer of my trainer I will stay alone. I will aid your Queen if she needs me but I wont join her. I am sorry and mean no harm. Now is there anything else you need? If not I ask to please continue my meditation. You know where to find me if you need help later on"

"I guess never mind..." the Triads said in a low, sad voice. Clearly they're not amused, but they know better not to hurt a monk - and especially a monk who seems to be expert with swordsmanship. "Well, just in case, monk - please inform us if you're moving elsewhere. Maybe the Dragonqueen will call you for a test and see if you can be a great helper."

@Lasersquid112: Yay! YAS!!! WooHoo! Yeeeeeeeah~~
P.S. Hey, long time no see, homie! How are you? Oh wait... did STRONG_ORC_MAN find out about our roleplay here? I better hope not...

Will add your faction and character info ASAP, thanks for joining with us! :)
Are your factions going to land near the northeast? Or better yet, between the straight true north and the northeast?

Level 6
@bear_369: Wait for me, I will come later. The Dragonqueen is informed of a new power in the southwest, and she has sent some recon squads towards the southwest - but I'll convey the details later (and the squad includes one infantry unit which wasn't mentioned yet in my Pastebin). I need a break after writing all these spells and abilities for my Pastebin Entry (look at the Shadowmancers -- 6 active abilities + 3 passive abilities = 9 abilities in total!).

@Everyone: Here is my Pastebin Entry if anyone's wondering, in case if anyone missed out the first post:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/pastebin/b07eda168ba553f7d7444df29d59509d3721/

@wrath bringer

"I guess never mind..." the Triads said in a low, sad voice. Clearly they're not amused, but they know better not to hurt a monk - and especially a monk who seems to be expert with swordsmanship. "Well, just in case, monk - please inform us if you're moving elsewhere. Maybe the Dragonqueen will call you for a test and see if you can be a great helper."

@Lasersquid112: Yay! YAS!!! WooHoo! Yeeeeeeeah~~
P.S. Hey, long time no see, homie! How are you? Oh wait... did STRONG_ORC_MAN find out about our roleplay here? I better hope not...

Will add your faction and character info ASAP, thanks for joining with us! :)
Are your factions going to land near the northeast? Or better yet, between the straight true north and the northeast?
Can I have a look at where everything is first? Also, the Sea Raiders aren't gonna set up a permanent spot. They're kinda hit-and-run people. Get out of the boats, pillage and kill, go home rich af.
Wait, shit, is this MODERN RP?

Last edited:
Level 19
After some big detour, Everlast has returned too his village
"Oiiiii, village people!" he screams "we got trouble!"
"And make it double!" Inioshia said, she just arrived too
"What's all the noise about?" an elder asked "can't an old guy chimiosynthesise in peace?"
"Elder chief, now is not the time! several aliens are invading our planet!"
"Yeah! some kind of guys that more in shadow, some other guys that seem like hunters, and some guys with some weird flying stuff!" Everlast says
"WHAT?!" The elder says shocked "call for an emergency meeting! we are moving our village right away!"
"YMCA!" some very feminine guys said, started too pack the tents while dancing
"It's fun to stay at the YMCA!" Everlast said packing and dacing too

Group members: 20
Group status: all alive, all busy
FACTION: NONE YET
Dank memes made: 13

@Lasersquid112

We haven't exactly come up with a map, but we have the rough ideas. First, the world is a dark place, with several varied biomes like poison green swarms with mushrooms, obsidian mountains, purple grasslands, black lifeless deathlands, etc.

My rough explanation on the factions' locations (sorry if it sound messy, might make a rough map indicating their position):

The Obsidian Kongsi (my faction) is located on the northeast (the Obsidian Range), with the Renegade's Covenant (@Edge45's faction) located from the northwest from the Obsidian Kongsi's position (a misty place with aura of death?). @Leo Akastenix's Shadowridge Expedition is at the south of Obsidian Kongsi.

And @bear_369's Black-Knight Corps is at the southwest of the whole map. Probably the southwest would be a peninsula with several islands around.

It is Science Fantasy by the way, with both magic and technology at your hands.
Don't worry, the wizards are all now in specialized armors

P.S. you can quote a part of our posts by selecting the specific text you wanna reply to.
Also, when replying to roleplay posts, you can copy down the text -- and to avoid confusion, help the text paint in its original or close-to-original color

Level 5
@Directive255

"I see, I will inform you or your Queen if I move from this location. Also take this script to your Queen, but dont you read it. Tell the Queen to read it out loud, and she will forever know my current location. I believe she has enough power to not be weakened by such a powerful bond. Now let me get back to my meditation before I go into the wilds to hunt evil.."

He Waits for them to leave, after they left he continued with his meditation.

While he is meditating he gets this visions of a shack. He senses a woman but is not sure what the visions is trying to tell him. He feels a rather unique connection with her, even tho he never met her. He can see a blurry image of a woman with pink eyes with indigo hair but that is all he can make out in the blurry images. He suddenly falls over and feel his heart rate increasing as he think of the woman, he starts so sweat and his eyes starts to tighten and muscles slowly starts to stop responding. He was under this effect for about ten minutes before he fainted.

Level 21
She slowly stood up and put down the empty cup.
"Ah well,time to get their attention"
No no no,believe me,you have been mentioned,we are getting attention just-
"Shut up and type" she grabs a large crate of huge fireworks and walks out.She then procceeds to set them off.
"There,somebody has got to see it" she said self assured

Level 24
That "New Role Play" news thing got quite effective ^^
=============
@Lasersquid112
Welcome, :)

==============
The two surviving Shadowhounds apparently showed no signs of fear, but rage instead. They just continued to rush towards the Hitman but now also growl in great rage and these beasts even burn in the shadow flames of beastly fury. These flames did not affect the Shadowhounds at all, but is rather regenerative and it will be harder to kill one angry Shadowhound with sniper shots - coz' the shadow flames will regenerate the wounds anyway.

The fire lighted the Hitman's infrared sight, reducing his Accuracy. The Hitman had no time to reload his rifle, so took out of his pocket dual handguns, and fired bunches of shots at one of them. "What the?! Purple and black Fire?! What kind of shit is this?!! Graaa!!!" The Hitman got really suprised and in panick started shooting quickly at one of them.

There was no time to stop the other one, and if successfully reached him. "Urg!? ... for the Covenant!" The Hitman opened his coat, and took a round object which is a Blastburn grenade. He activated the grenade with 0.40 countdown... *BOOM*
It would wipe out him and the
Shadowhound that got close.

Rosa and the Shepherd can hear the explosion. She looked back in sadness, and continued on her way, she can sense a cave nearby, and already her sonar senses are activating. "Let's go boy." The two continued.

Last edited:
@Edge45
The fire lighted the Hitman's infrared sight, reducing his Accuracy. The Hitman had no time to reload his rifle, so took out of his pocket dual handguns, and fired bunches of shots at one of them. "What the?! Purple and black Fire?! What kind of shit is this?!! Graaa!!!" The Hitman got really surprised and in panick started shooting quickly at one of them.

The dual handguns would only deal a little damage to the raging Shadowhounds, and because also of the shadow flames and the surrounding darkness, the wounds regenerated real fast. Even if Shadow Fury wasn't activated in the first place, the skin and muscles of the beast is a lot tougher than normal dogs and wolves, it would take very many handguns to take one down.

There was no time to stop the other one, and if successfully reached him. "Urg!? ... for the Covenant!" The Hitman opened his coat, and took a round object which is a Blastburn grenade. He activated the grenade with 0.40 countdown... *BOOM*
It would wipe out him and the
Shadowhound that got close.
*BOOM*
The grenade managed to wipe out the one Shadowhound near him, but also the
Hitman too. The other Shadowhound wasn't too close, but still received some damage for being really close. The surviving Shadowhound was stunned for a moment, and with its Shadow Fury died out, the Shadowhound immediately rushed back to the Obsidian Kongsi's lands...

===============

(to be continued)

Level 14
Their base is getting bigger and bigger as their base became more like a city than just being a 'base'.
city___by_llamllam-d7ks09y.jpg

They began to deploy multiple Colonizers and assault ships to begin colonizing multiple area around Alastorn.
The base is bright, bright enough to keep a nocturnal creatures away from their base.

Current Troops at the Main Base:
- Approximate of 300 Assault Infantries
- 46 Goliath
- 23 BC.T1
- 12 SB.AI
- 20 Constructor
- 10 Unamed Anti-Air Turrets.
- 20 Unamed Turrets (Anti-Tank / Anti-Infantry)

Level 24
"Big boss speaking... very well, send it." Left received a call from the commander of the Boneyard.

"Log 416. We saw the beauty of Alastorn's resource.
They're tough, durable, and valuable.
Our captain planned to build a main base around the southwest of Alastorn because of rich materials being present.
With the use of Alastorn's resources, they can produce a massive army with devastating weapons for their own good.
They also planned to build multiple large outposts around the world after constructing their main base."

Left and his officers read the information, and the officers were in awe that
they've just began.
"So its a colonization, whoever they're are." Left said.
"Boss, our covert force have reports of another army, they're big too. As well as we've lost contact with SG7 patrol, they're near the other army just southeast beyond our borders." Said an officer.
"Three armies that are going to colonize this world, and their technologies goes beyond ours. What do we do?!" Said another officer. "Our numbers are low, we will be wiped out?!"
The crowd rumbled and talked to each other, in panick, it soon started to become chaotic.

"Quiet!" Shouted their boss in anger, and everyone within the room fell into silence, scared. Left pulled out a gun
"Next time I see someone starting a chaos, his eyes are gonna taste these bullets. Now, have we not defeated every top renegade groups, and annexed them to our cause, the Renegade's Covenant?"
"Aye?" Said all of the officers.
"Have we not survived the trials before we came into this planet, lived and fight?"
"Aye..."
"Have we not fought side by side and gain victory at battles? Have we not cheated Death and still live on? We are the Devourers! We are the predators, and we have our prey, and we eat our prey. It doesn't matter if their armies are huge, their machines are advance or their weapons strong. They are our prey, and every predator can defeat their prey and eat them as a sign of victory. That is us, the Devourers of the Renegade Covenant!"
"Yay!!" "Yeah!!" "For the brotherhood!" "Long live the Renegades' Covenant!" The entire crowd within the room glorifies their boss, and their morale raises.

"Hello commander Xiandre, I'm sending a package there at Alcatraz. I have a project for you and your arms dealers, finish this as fast as possible." Left called.
"No flaws I will assure you boss. I already received the information from the Boneyard. Project: Angel of Death have already began. Oh, where's your brother now? He missed our date." Replied a woman's voice.

"Don't kid with me, ask him."
"Oh bu--" *call ended.*

Status
Not open for further replies.