• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Roleplay : Terranova

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
"It should be noted that the rest of the villages know nothing about the surrender, yet. They surely will get informed shortly" the elder said while following the lead
"What the hell just happened? Why did we surrender?" Inioshia asked her brother
"Apparently there was this vision were HE was released due too this war" Everlast says with a grim tone
"They even called us walking stones... this should be FUN"

"In can only pray we survive... may the great Khan have mercy of us..." Inioshia said
"This sucks ass" other British complained

Group members: 16
Members status: alive, moving, tired, angry, enslaved
Dank memes made: 30

@Paillan
"It should be noted that the rest of the villages know nothing about the surrender, yet. They surely will get informed shortly" the elder said while following the lead
"Make sure news of your surrender and servitude to our Dragonqueen reach to the others as soon as possible." one of the Shadowmancer simply commented.

"In can only pray we survive... may the great Khan have mercy of us..." Inioshia said
"This sucks ass" other British complained

The surviving Triads were not in a good mood, but most of them kept silent and do not speak anything. The zealous Shadowmancers, however, were irritated by the A-British complains and even more when they mentioned the Khan.

"Look, the little Khan of yours do not exist." the Shadowmancer complained in great annoyance, and continued with his proselytizing, "Our almighty, beloved Dragonqueen Goh Yuet-yin is our Savior and Mistress. She is kind and caring to those who love her with all their souls and hearts. All of us, yes, you walking stones too, must worship and embrace her with all your hearts and souls, and swear to be in servitude to her!"

@Leo Akastenix: CJ.. You hear me, fool?

Route A -- Shadowmancers, Shadow Tanks and Shadowhounds -- 50% progression
Route B -- Shadow Mammoths -- 40% progression

Level 19
"We are not walking stones you piece..." a British started but the elder stopped him
"Of course the Khan does not exist. He died centuries ago. He just so happened too unite all the clans and tribes in the first British Khanate. He became a legendary ruler and to this day we pray to him as mortal figure of importance. That is all, it happened long long ago anyway" the elder said "I must agree though. Even though we become stone when we die of old age, we are kind of like wood-stone creatures. Think of us as creatures made of wood fossil"
"Science and history lessons of a race as us surely doesn't interest you much aside from this though" Everlast said with a smug "Well, what will have to do for your ´´Dragonqueen´´?" Everlast asked with a little sarcasm in that last part
"I bet she breads dragons" Inioshia said almost silently
"How to train your dragon 2.0?" A british guy giggled to her joke, silently too.

Members status: alive, somewhat pissed off, enslaved
Dank memes made: 32

I piss on your Dragonqueen! fucking slave trader!

Last edited:
@Paillan
"We are not walking stones you piece..." a British started but the elder stopped him

Shadowmancers glared at that British, until he/she shutted up. Only then did the Shadowmancers continue with their journey

"Of course the Khan does not exist. He died centuries ago." the elder said
"Wait, what?" one Shadowmancer is confused, "At first you said the Khan does not exist at all, but now you said he died? That means he exists?"

"He just so happened too unite all the clans and tribes in the first English Khanate--"
"English? Sounds not like a mere coincidence..." one Triad Guardsman commented, "British. English. Hmm, I would like to know where are the Alastorn Chinese and Alastorn Malays in this world." he mockingly said,

"He became a legendary ruler and to this day we pray to him as mortal figure of importance. That is all, it happened long long ago anyway" the elder said "I must agree though. Even though we become stone when we die of old age, we are kind of like wood-stone creatures. Think of us as creatures made of wood fossil"

"You're just a bunch of walking stones anyways," a Triad mocked. But the Shadowmancers were intrigued about this British's origins. "Well, well, did you know who made you guys into existence, British elder?"

"Science and history lessons of a race as us surely doesn't interest you much aside from this though" Everlast said with a smug "Well, what will have to do for your ´´Dragonqueen´´?" Everlast asked with a little sarcasm in that last part

"Pledge all your loyalty, obedience and servitude with all your hearts and souls to the almighty Dragonqueen." a Shadowmancer said in a rather forced and unusually nice tone. But the Shadowmancers look down and bored. "Well, she has quite a lot of things for you guys to do. Firstly, you will settle here, and we will have lessons for you. Lessons about proper civilization. You'll have to enjoy countless Obsidian gourmets, learn all about proper manners and etiquettes, and most importantly, learn how to abandon your outdated thoughts and devote yourselves to the Dragonqueen."

"Well. The list goes on, prepare yourselves. And don't worry, the Dragonqueen will take good care of you, only if you dedicate your servitude and loyalty to her..." The Shadowmancer heaved a sigh, after finally finished with all the talking.

"I bet she breads dragons" Inioshia said almost silently
"How to train your dragon 2.0?" A british guy giggled to her joke, silently too.

"Huh?" the Triads at the front turned their heads back, looking at the British. While those at the back did the same but they saved some energy.

(Will continue after waiting for others' post, or maybe if there is no post and I can't fall asleep)

Level 24
Holy mackerel of sh*ts!!!! The activity just spikes in mere hours.

*suddenly, after @Windrunner29 stopped the time and then resumed it, time stopped once again, so Edge45 can catch up and reply*

=================
@Directive255 didn't reply yet? Lemme repost.

Right saw the fires that engulfed the Triad outposts. But for some reason, he doesn't feel them to be the right enemy.
He stepped through the gears and heads into the
Triad base port, that was engulfed by the fire.
He took off his hat and speedens.

==============
@Leo Akastenix @Directive255 @Bernkastel

"We come in peace, what is your response?!" Said a voice in the Hyena's speakers.
"Do you speak English? Please, our leader wishes to have a talk with you." Continued.

Tuli came forward "Yes, we speak Americana. Now tell me, my troops were lost. We were directed to deal with some natives around here.." Tuli said scratching his head.

"We are glad you've responded. We will answer your question, you have arrived at Sector Yashi, or the Borders, and the natives you're referring to are our enemies, that is beside this border. When we discovered your forces, we thought it was them, but the insignia was different, so we decided to have a talk." The voice in the loudspeaker replied.
"Now if we may, we'd like to ask a question from you, we wish to know who we are talking to, and what be the purpose of your coming." It continued.

At another perspective

Vex and the troops can witness three suspiciously quiet vehicles in a strangely mist along with a large Shadowridge battalion there, with the two glaring at each other.

"The Muttonheads must be playing a game of trickery, sadly our allies got fooled."
"Let's see..." the Shadowmancers made use of their True Sight, looking for any hidden Muttonheads before proceeding.

Apparently, @Edge45 wants Leo's response first before these guys can interfere with a decision. So they can't tell, yet. Sorry, but please understand :p
==============

*"Dis' guy @Directive255 is manipulating you guys into fighting against me, then he will turn against you, open your eyes!" A voice of a fourth party user, named Edge45, spoke to the other roleplayers."*
*then time resumed once again.*

Level 19
@Directive255 My bad, I meant British Khanate, fixed that.

the elder sighted "I though we went over this... WE DON'T EAT..." he added "Civilization is what one thinks it is... our thoughs are not outdated, they are simply fit for a planet... WITHOUT YOU" the elder added "saddly, times change. I can only hope this may be in some manner good for us..."
"Isn't Civilization a game?" Inioshia asks silently
"You mean CIV: VI?" Everlast answers silently
you are stones and shiet line
"Fine, if you want to call us walking stones, we will call you walking sacks of flesh" A British said
"You wish too seek our history, shadowmancer?" The elder says "Well, according too the legend we are the breed of Alastorn and Bismark, the two biggest deties of the planet. One is darkness, the other is the land. For thousand of years we have lived, praying too the land under our feet, feeding from it, living on it. For thousand years we respected and made sacrifices too the great dark, in order to keep balance. The balance was eventually broken and Darkness Avatar sealed away after a terrible battle that almost consumed us. Since then not much has happened until now"
"He didn't mentioned the Khan" Inioshia said silently
"He surely doesn't want them to know about the powers the Khan possessed" Everlast answered her silently
"it's better that way, they would surely seek the origin of his power" Another British replayed, silently too

No one talks and they just continue too walk

OH SHIET FORGOT STATUS! *PANICKS*
Well, just dank memes for this one I guess:
Dank memes made: 35

Last edited:
@Paillan

the elder sighted "I though we went over this... WE DON'T EAT..." he added "Civilization is what one thinks it is... our thoughts are not outdated, they are simply fit for a planet... WITHOUT YOU" the elder added "sadly, times change. I can only hope this may be in some manner good for us..."

"No wonder why nobody else bothered to visit your planet, you people are so boring that you don't eat." a Triad Rocketsman mocked, before grinning and advertised their culture proudly, "There's plenty of delicious gourmets from us, you know!"

Another Shadowmancer joined in the talk, "Civilization has a standard, seems that you guys are too ignorant and close-minded... have you ever seen metal birds with fixed wings, flying very fast? Or a rectangle thingy (tablets) where you can read, play games and so on?" he sighed, "What the Dragonqueen says is absolute. You must attend all the lessons she made specifically for you, and make yourself proud Obsidians!"

"Oh, also, for those of you who come to her lessons, you will each receive two free boxes, one chocolate and one toys."

"Isn't Civilization a game?" Inioshia asks silently
"You mean CIV: VI?" Everlast answers silently
"Wait..." the Triads all looked at the British sibling as they talked something that seemed... odd and out of place. "What the heck was you talking 'bout? Are you hiding something from us?"

"Ah, wait... so you guys definitely do have some standards of civilization and knowledge after all." a Shadowmancer said, "And you guys do know what is a game, is it? Then you must be fit enough to be in her lessons!"

"Fine, if you want to call us walking stones, we will call you walking sacks of flesh" A British said
The Triads did not get offended, but simply amused and they all laughed out loud, "You know, you could try better than that."

"You wish too seek our history, shadowmancer?" The elder says "Well, according too the legend we are the breed of Alastorn and Bismark--"

"Wait, Bismarck? Otto von Bismarck, that Iron Chancellor?" the Triads are confused and interested at the same time, "I thought he's just a lame player of chess like Wilhelm II, that in the end made us two world wars and a bloody regime of crimson blood occupying China."

"So, that's why the Nazis and Commies came into power in the first place. Bismarck was a giant entity of darkness! Illuminati confirmed!"

"Alastorn and Bismark, the two biggest deities of the planet. One is darkness, the other is the land. For thousand of years we have lived, praying too the land under our feet, feeding from it, living on it. For thousand years we respected and made sacrifices too the great dark, in order to keep balance. The balance was eventually broken and Darkness Avatar sealed away after a terrible battle that almost consumed us. Since then not much has happened until now"

"Hmm... I thought Mistress Darkness was the one and the only true Deity of Darkness. But I remember seeing two Darknesses with totally different shades of color! One purple and one black, I guess the black one must be your 'Bismark'."
"He didn't mentioned the Khan" Inioshia said silently
"He surely doesn't want them to know about the powers the Khan possessed" Everlast answered her silently
"it's better that way, they would surely seek the origin of his power" Another British replayed, silently too

No one talks and they just continue too walk

"Oh! We almost forgot the so-called Khan!" the Triads were suddenly reminded of the Khan, "Tell me about your Khan. I guess, no matter how strong or heroic he was, he will never compare to our glorious and beautiful Dragonqueen~~"

====================
====================

*"Dis' guy @Directive255 is manipulating you guys into fighting against me, then he will turn against you, open your eyes!" A voice of a fourth party user, named Edge45, spoke to the other roleplayers."*
*then time resumed once again.*

@Edge45, I think you're seeking vengeance after Ryder crashed GTA Mental Omega and ruined your evening :p (It's an inside joke between us)

As I said, don't blame me for this, blame Ryder for that :)
P.S. Also, the greater evil here is Banehallow, not Directive255 for f**ck's sake

Apparently, @Edge45 wants Leo's response first before these guys can interfere with a decision. So they can't tell, yet. Sorry, but please understand :p

Are you getting angry after Le Quack stole all your money and built a Mental Omega Device next to your house? :D

Level 24
The Cakemaster is lying! Believe in the Piemaster! This is the resistance!
Err.. lol, we should cut out the off topic things :D

OOC er... OOOC (?)
Whatever, I've resetup my pastebin, thanks to Directive for providing me a template, under progress, http://www.hiveworkshop.com/pastebin/b3f7676f369bf3c616bd080f31a6e2509145/
I'm goin for a new way of faction RP, that will fit in to the information of the Covenant, since I "may" be the antagonist.
So an advice for those with factions, who may or fight against me, you should take note of my posts, because informations there may be an important part of the secrets of the Devourer, but be sharp and careful of them, they may led you astray, besides that, becareful when you get close to the northwestern part of Windrunner's provided map, ; )
(Furthermore, since somebody is ganging up some people for a revolution in RACC against... err... i'm gonna cut out of the offtopic bullcraps)

Level 21
"NO NO NOOOOOOOO! You fucking morons ,all of you"
She was annoyed and furious.She grabbed a long,electric dagger and drove it into the monk's spine.It poked out on the other side.She grabbed him by the shoulders and threw him on the ground
"I blew up the fucking hill.Didn't I tell you to not listen to this fucking fish?!.You,this damn fish and your retarded slut of a queen can all go fuck yourselves!
Within a heartbeat she grabbed a poisonous spear and tossed it at the Triads.She kicked the monk towards them.
"Come on you sons of bitches" she taunted,fuming with rage."Shoot me,and you better fucking kill me or Ill tear out your throats with my teeth.I will burn your love ones and drink their tears!And then,I will tear of your queen's arms and stuff it down her throat!"

@WhiteFang + @wrath bringer
"NO NO NOOOOOOOO! You fucking morons ,all of you"
She was annoyed and furious.She grabbed a long,electric dagger and drove it into the monk's spine.It poked out on the other side.She grabbed him by the shoulders and threw him on the ground

The Triads were very shocked and now trembled in fear and horror. One of them silently whispered, "I can't believe a monk would be defending this bitch to the very end... even letting himself be hurt!"

"I blew up the fucking hill.Didn't I tell you to not listen to this fucking fish?!.You,this damn fish and your retarded slut of a queen can all go fuck yourselves!"
Within a heartbeat she grabbed a poisonous spear and tossed it at the Triads.She kicked the monk towards them.

"Whaaaaaaaaaa~~" the Triads dodged the spear, but then turned from being very shocked to very furious. Especially her mean words about their beloved, revered Dragonqueen. The Triads are heavily offended by this and are going to report this to the CakeMaster. The Triads stomped the ground angrily, "You phony idiot! You must be one of the damn Muttonheads who murdered the four Shadowhounds! Not only you blew up the hills we're going to take, but now, you even dared to INSULT OUR DEAREST QUEEN?!?!"

"Come on you sons of bitches" she taunted,fuming with rage."Shoot me,and you better fucking kill me or Ill tear out your throats with my teeth.I will burn your love ones and drink their tears!And then,I will tear of your queen's arms and stuff it down her throat!"

The Triads were beyond angry and fury, that they simply rushed towards Angelica while shooting their guns onto the woman. The Shadowhounds, meanwhile, were all engulfed in the dark flames of rage, corrosive and sticky as ever. Needless to say, the Shadowhounds did also rush for Angelica, pulling her and biting her like mad dogs.

Level 19
"Ah freak, we said too much" Everlast THOUGH
"Reminder too myself, again. STOP USING RANDOM WORDS" Inioshia though
"Well, his name was Winston Churchill. He fought against the dark, and managed to buy enough time for Alastorn too inprison the darkness. In order to do such a thing, he united all the tribes, which he managed too do after passing an ancient ritual no one had ever passed before, one that requires to sacrifice a lot. After he had passed the trial, another great being gave him her blessing, her name was Margaret Thatcher" The elder said "There's not much too say. When he died the Khanate was disbanded again"
"Who needs metal birds when you have stones that convert into monsters when you throw them?" Inioshia said giggling

"Also, we do have tables... they are just made of stones since that easier than to get wood" Everlast said bored
walkin and stuff
Members status: alive, a bit tired, enslaved
Dank memes made: 37

Level 21
Before they could reach her,she touched a purple crystal on her neck,which teleported her away
"Who are these muttonheads?.Oh and by the way,dinner is served" echod her voice
Suddenly,ever piece of food exploded,damaging everyone on the first floor of the shack and setting fire to it.Turns out she had filled it with dynamite.
Due to the shack being made of wood and there being a lot of trees outside,the fire spread quickly.Outside,hordes of landmines that were planted earlier enabled,meaning that they will now explode if walked on

Level 19
another beast had shown with another message for the crazy lady

but he could not hear her call to invite in any more guests, so instead he screamed his message out for any to hear.

and even now he speaks his words for any to hear...

#Everyone is invited to hear its messsge cake masters#

Level 9
@bear_369 I blew up the trench remember? And the trenches are not connected, so the only way your infantry can come is what WW1 veterans call "over the top" in the open.

The maniacs duck down into the trenches as the shells flew over them and hit several trees behind them. The reappear and unleashed a volley of Plasma Fire, thi time with a EMP jamming wave.

The Guardsmen ducked down and the Goliath charged over them and found himself between the second trench and third trench. The Goliath is now getting shot from both sides with Plasma and EMP weaponary. A Physker from the thirs trench unleashed several Bloodletter demons(they are etheral, magic damage is needes to kill them. Physical damage means almost nothing to them). The Bloodletter demons blinked up the Goliaths and started damaging their heads with their massive fiery hellblades.

@Edge45

Tuli replied "We were sent here to establish colonies my lord, Leo, to expand the Shadowridge Empire."

@Directive255

"We will consult with our master techpriests about these." Kallen replied.

Level 14
@Directive255 Uh you set Leo's Pastebin link to Edge45's..

@Leo Akastenix So you're saying that all the trenches are not connected to each other and they have to move above the ground to proceed to the next trench? Alright.

When the Goliath is affected by the EMP, they got paralyzed but later rebooted. No matter how many times they got affected by the EMP, they always going to be rebooted.
The infantries aided their Goliath by firing at its enemies who attacked the Goliath by using their advanced high-powered laser rifle.
Several of the infantries are using railguns(which deals magic damage) to stop the Bloodletter demons from attacking the Goliaths.
The BC.T1s didn't changed anything yet as they still demolishing its enemies by using it MGs and Cannon.
Outpost's Progress:
- Conquered trenches: 1
- Progress to the 2nd trench: 39%

@Directive255 + @Paillan
Meanwhile, Metal is still walking as he's about to stumble onto The Triads, who captured the villagers.
(Waiting for Directive's/Paillan's response)

Level 18
@Directive255

Vex groaned, sat behind a rock and took out her cigar.

"Let's wait a while and see what happens... If they start killing each other, wait until they're done and kill the rest."
After finishing Vex tried to light her cigar without any luck.

"Damn thing is busted.." she said and threw the lighter at the ground. And shook her head.

".. If they don't kill each other however, set their route up with C4 or what ever crap you use in China. And as the other party is distractacted by the explosion, kill them."

"Smooth and easy. You'll be the heroes of the Queen's new empire. Just this one thing, and next thing you know, we're back home."
Vex extended her hand with the cigar towards the others and looked at them slyly.
"Light it up, boys. We are the soldiers without borders

Ugh, on laptop but no fuckin' battery for the mouse! Weeks ago I took it from a mini torch, after using this laptop, I was so kind and nice to put it back. But my fuckin' family threw that torch into the recycle bin! Fuck this shit

ListenonRepeat doesn't fuckin' work, the laptop fucking lag, very frustrated!!!
Calmed down but still not pleased. excuse me for any typos and improper grammar

@bear_369: thanks, but I will only fix this when I get back to the PC, now I know why people say "PC Master Race"

@WhiteFang + @wrath bringer
Before they could reach her,she touched a purple crystal on her neck,which teleported her away
"Damn Muttonhead!" the triads cursed

"Who are these muttonheads?.Oh and by the way,dinner is served" echoed her voice
the triads groaned, "Stupid Muttonhead, cowardly as-- fffuck!"
Suddenly,every piece of food exploded,damaging everyone on the first floor of the shack and setting fire to it.Turns out she had filled it with dynamite.

The Triads were caught in surprise and got their backs hurt quite badly. Some of them cannot move, the others rushed and lifted their friends away, bla bla bla...

Due to the shack being made of wood and there being a lot of trees outside,the fire spread quickly.Outside,hordes of landmines that were planted earlier enabled,meaning that they will now explode if walked on

The squad of Obsidians have no chance of survival. All of them were blown into pieces.
However, the giant flames and explosions, as well as the recon squad being missing, have alerted the Obsidian Kongsi greatly. This have only made the Dragonqueen more resentful and more eager to crush the Muttonheads into pieces.

As a result, the northwest borders got reinforced fairly quick, now being more fortified and well-guarded. More military outposts were constructed outside the Great Wall of Trump's China the Obsidian Kongsi, and productions were sped up real quick, faster than ever.

==============================

@Paillan + @bear_369
Meanwhile, Metal is still walking as he's about to stumble onto The Triads, who captured the villagers.
(Waiting for Directive's/Paillan's response)[/Color]

The Shadowmancers have noticed Metal, and quickly diverted the direction away from Metal. One of them whispered, "Well, there is a monster lurking nearby, far more cruel and dangerous than you thought of us. This monster looks like a human, but they made of metal and have no regards for lives, including yours... let's walk away, fast but silent"

Level 24
@Directive255
You might want to include this too, goodluck with your laptop

Right saw the fires that engulfed the Triad outposts. But for some reason, he doesn't feel them to be the right enemy.
He stepped through the gears and heads into the
Triad base port, that was engulfed by the fire.
He took off his hat and speedens. (That place where Hsiao-min is)

Level 14
@Directive255 That's sucks. :< Good luck with your laptop. Also, you might gonna include this one too though.

Even the Shadowmancers diverted their direction, Metal noticed them because of his infrared vision on his cybernatic vision. He began chasing after them while staying in the shadows.
He wasn't completely hidden from the dark because of his cybernatic vision glows red in the dark.

@Bernkastel

"Let's wait a while and see what happens... If they start killing each other, wait until they're done and kill the rest."
"That's a good idea," a Shadowmancer said, "But the green ones are our new allies, our real enemies are the Muttonheads hiding out in the mist. Nobody is there yet."

".. If they don't kill each other however, set their route up with C4 or what ever crap you use in China. And as the other party is distractacted by the explosion, kill them."

The Shadowmancers grinned. "Thanks, Mermaid, you just gave me an idea. But not what you really expected." one of the Shadowmancers said as he went out of the Humvee and raised his staff up, chanting as the staff's crystal glowed in the shades of violet, "Creatures of the beautiful and lovely darkness, heed my humble call, raise from the shadows and give your servitude to the almighty Dragonqueen!"

As soon as the Shadowmancer finished, several Shadowhounds and Darkfiends were formed out of the dark. They looked upwards to the moonless sky, covered with thick blankets of pitch black and the beasts howled passionately, before finally looking at the Shadowmancer.

"Impressed? Surprised? That's the power of magic." the Shadowmancer asked Vex.

After a talk, the shadow beasts sneaked their way to the route and hid behind rocks and shrubs. In addition, when not moving, these beasts will blend into the darkness easily......

"Smooth and easy. You'll be the heroes of the Queen's new empire. Just this one thing, and next thing you know, we're back home."
Vex extended her hand with the cigar towards the others and looked at them slyly.
"Light it up, boys. We are the soldiers without borders"

"Well, I seldom smoke a cigar but I have a very special flavor for you, if you don't mind..."

Suddenly, Vex's cigar was successfully lit up... but it was no ordinary orange flames as she would have expected. It was a fire of purple shadows. This exotic fire would smell and taste like chocolate and soda

@Edge45
Hsiao-min, along with a few Triads, were sent out to look for any survivors or artifacts.

They came out of an underground hall, and they walked... He suddenly saw a mysterious man in a hurry, wearing a hat and his left eye seemed to be... odd.

Out of curiosity, Hsiao-min and the others approached the man and asked, in a polite and soft voice, "Mister, what are you doing here outside? Did you lost something in the fire, or were your loved ones living her?"

Level 9
@bear_369

The Bloodletters shrieked and blinked straight into the soldiers with railguns and starts butchering them with their massive hellblades.
The infantries were now bombarded by the Basiliks who have now shifted focus and using naplam shells(spreads firey shards over an area).
The BC.T1s getting closer were targeted by anti-tank grenades fired from several Guardsmen at the same time.
Meanwhile the Pshyker initiates a torrent of homing fireballs to come crashing on the Goliaths while Guardsmen targeted it with anti-tank grenades. Another Phsyker summons more Bloodletters and they started blinking into vulnerable infantries and started cutting them up with their hellblades

@Edge45

:)

"I think i can set you up with Lord Kallen, our commander" Tuli replied. A command Chimera rumbled in and unpacked into a command post and stared communications with the main fleet.

@Leo Akastenix: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
so what if me and Edgypoo went to war?

@bear_369
Even the Shadowmancers diverted their direction, Metal noticed them because of his infrared vision on his cybernatic vision. He began chasing after them while staying in the shadows.
He wasn't completely hidden from the dark because of his cybernatic vision glows red in the dark.

The Shadowmancers noticed Metal too, due to their intimate bond with darkness and empowered senses. As a response, he summoned two Shadowhounds without any chanting, and with thoughts alone guided the Shadowhounds to the side, and when it's far enough, the Shadowhounds would go for a circle and arrive a moderate distance away from Metal.

These creatures would stalk Metal silently

Level 24
@Leo Akastenix
its up to you whether you want to side with the Cakemaster(which I highly not recommended), side with the Piemaster(I highly recommend), or side with yourself(which might be hard)

But war is inevitable. This is the resistance! Er.. i'm going offtopic again.
=================
@Leo Akastenix

"I think i can set you up with Lord Kallen, our commander" Tuli replied. A command Chimera rumbled in and unpacked into a command post and stared communications with the main fleet.

"We thank you for your response." The three Hyenas moved closer in a straight line towards the setup command post.
As they come close, they stopped. "Our leader had just given us word..."

"Greetings." The voice in changed, into Left's.
"I am the leader, Left, and we are the Covenant. We cannot have further delays, and we trust you, so we will say to the point. We have recently arrived in this world, but we were welcomed by a deceptive and aggressive response by the natives. Be warned, these natives are actually not primitive, they are a large force of a much more modern society, and they use deception and trickery."
He continued. "We fell for that, and you say you were sent here to deal with some natives? Apparently they're at the opposite side, southeast to be exact. We have scouted them numerously, and has control over the shadows. They're good at lying I tell you now."

============
@Directive255

Right's right eye became odd a while, then turned normal.

Out of curiosity, Hsiao-min and the others approached the man and asked, in a polite and soft voice, "Mister, what are you doing here outside? Did you lost something in the fire, or were your loved ones living her?"
"Huh? oh, uh... I'm looking for somebody, but appears there was a great inferno beyond the horizon, I went there quick, and this is the place. Oh uh.. its good there are survivors here." Right replied to them.

Level 9
@Edge45 I think i will be neutral. Must remain.. diplomatic!

"You mean Goh's servants? We have met them. We had a pact to fight against someone else. Do not worry, no pact to fight you yet. We are not aggressive. We will try to remain neutral between you two, we have enough wars going on"

@Edge45: Shameless self-advertising :p

"Huh? oh, uh... I'm looking for somebody, but appears there was a great inferno beyond the horizon, I went there quick, and this is the place. Oh uh.. its good there are survivors here." Right replied to them.

"What? Who are you looking for?" Hsiao-min asked,

====================
OOC: if you don't mind, I'll be doing some self-roleplays back on Terra. Oh, maybe one day the roleplay may get extended to Terra itself

P.S. now resuming working on the progression summary

Level 24
Atleast its free advertise xp
===========
@Leo Akastenix
"Goh? So they are the Gohs? Did you made interactions with them? Who really are they?
Anyway, we understand your decision, but if you made an alliance with them, they will turn against you, be wary. We are glad for this friendly conversation, we welcome you the Shadowridge. We shall have contact again someday." The voice stopped.

The three Hyenas moved back in reverse, in a straight line, heading back to the mountains in the northwest. They still face the army though.

*black screen*

"They're not as aggressive as they look. Hmm... those fools hiding there. Keep the aim."
"Yes boss."
*end screen*

@Directive255 and @Bernkastel

*now continued for those stalkers*

Using truesight, there no drivers or crew within the three Hyenas. They are actually remote controlled.
=============
@Directive255
...fine, I'll give you a chance to let that *guy* kiss her. But I must slay the soldiers of that port base first.

"Curious one you are boy, there is actually someone I know who is near your age.... unfortunately... it ends here..." Right draws his cutlass with his right hand.
"I might as well disobey orders, and spare you." Right knocked off Hsiao-min unconscious and sleep, within a flash. He then gone off stabbing the soldiers and beasts that saw him, one by one, he gracefully slay them in every second that passes.

*Flashback, back in the overlook, Right received a call*
"Hello..."

"The Cinders in Point Millennium have withdrawn, but their targets have not been finished, according to the covert ops. End them, and have it as a warning for killing our men from the Boneyard and from the border"
"...very well.. I do not like this kind of orders, but I shall play the part as Right."
*call ends, end flashback*

Right has finished his orders. Bodies of Triad soldiers were piled in the center, and written on a structure in front of the pile - "This is the Renegade Covenant's wrath - the Right Eye"
Right carried Hsiao-min's body inside the IGNITE, still unconscious. Right then drives away back to the overlook.
He awaits there, drinking beer.

Last edited:
Level 14
I don't know if this is OP or still balanced.. :l

@Leo Akastenix
Unfortunately for the Shadowridge's army, the Mechs and the tanks kept coming as their durability and power is getting stronger and stronger. The newer they are, they more powerful they are. The newer Goliaths' plating were changed into stronger material, making them nearly invulnerable to most damage types. The newer BC.T1s also changed their firepower, allowing them to deal intensive damage and now have the ability to swap damage-type. The newer infantries also changed both armor and weaponry to something more powerful, allowing to be more vicious and stronger.

Meanwhile at the main base, they're starting to invent a powerful super-weapon that no races have, making this weapon their top priority in a moment.

@bear_369: as long as the upgrades are not too frequent and insane (let's say +9000% armor and damage every second), you're fine. But please do not go overboard. Also, what superweapons are you making? Unless it's a major event, usually giant nukes and giant Mental Omega Devices are not allowed. Tactical superweapons (refer to Yuri's Revenge or Mental Omega superweapons in skirmish) are allowed, though.

@Bernkastel + @Edge45
"Ah, damn, these are RC toys!" the Shadowmancers complained. "Anyways, I see no hiding foes as far as I can see. Mermaid, watch out for any snipers, our eyes can't see that far."

The Humvees continued to move, but will stop every once in awhile to let Vex and the Shadowmancers look for any threats.

"Curious one you are boy, there is actually someone I know who is near your age.... unfortunately... it ends here..." Right draws his cutlass with his right hand.

"What?" Hsiao-min dawned upno realization and opened his mouth big and blurted, "It's a fucking trap, shi--"

"I might as well disobey orders, and spare you." Right knocked off Hsiao-min unconscious and sleep, within a flash. He then gone off stabbing the soldiers and beasts that saw him, one by one, he gracefully slay them in every second that passes.

Since it was too fast, they couldn't do anything and the Shadowhounds can't witness their homies' death for a chance to enter Shadow Fury. Even if they are engulfing in the flames of rage, it would only hurt a little.

Right carried Hsiao-min's body inside the IGNITE, still unconscious. Right then drives away back to the overlook.
He awaits there, drinking beer.

===== Around Three Hours Later =====
Hsiao-min woke up. He rose up, and trembled as he saw where is the place. He tried to remain stationary but with his eyes silently scanning the surroundings. No response. He eventually couldn't resist but slowly rise up. But it was too heavy, for he only woke up just now, and his heavy head fell down, making a noise. "Oops..."

===============

After the fire was gone... the various citizens (not just Triads!) went back from the bunkers and basements. It was a sad, cool environment, with the people sobbing over the losses of their loved ones and belongings.

Suddenly, they saw
bodies of Triad soldiers piled in the center, and written on a structure in front of the pile - "This is the Renegade Covenant's wrath - the Right Eye"

The Obsidian military was immediately alerted by this. As a result, presence of troops and beasts were increased, with some tanks deployed, as well as turrets and towers, within outposts, mining facilities and settlements. Also, factory production were sped up as the Dragonqueen is eager to avenge the death of her minions

Level 14
@Directive255 Alright and don't worry about it. The super-weapon I was referring to is not just a global-ranged weapon like my Global Artillery Launcher, it will be revealed later. (Unless I PM it to you ofcourse)

As their blueprint for the super-weapon is prepared, many of the cargo-trucks were deployed around the world to gather materials and resources for their weapon.

With the thanks of the stealth jet's scanning data about the world, they use it to see the world's current activity to see what happen. They're also able to see most of the factions' activities.

@bear_369: PM it to me and I'll evaluate it.

One platoon of Obsidian Triads have noticed a cargo truck moving nearby. Without thinking, the platoon rushed to the truck and attempted to stop it (and kill any cyborgs or muttonheads on sight).

"This is going Stone Cold Crazy, man!" a Triad complained, "Let's see, this thing looks very familar to a Kamaz truck..."

Level 14
@Directive255
Unfortunately for the platoons, the cargo truck was guarded by two heavily-armored SUVs with a high-powerd MG attached on its roof. Whoever goes near the cargo truck, they'll attack mercilessly.

This vehicle came from GTA V
latest

Level 5
In the explosion the monk was pushed trough the wall and landed in a lake near the hill. The water carried his body into as forest where his body got stuck between two logs. A woman skilled in witchcraft was going to the lake to get a herb that grows next to the lake (Verlex). She saw the body of a young and muscular man,she came closer and she could see that there was a lot of burn marks and a stab wound from his back trough to the front part of his body. You could see that the flesh was burned by electricity and did look very serious. The was scratches all over his body, some were very deep. The woman then took some herb that may heal his wounds over time. She went home to get her horse since she would not be able to carry him all the way to her home. After getting her horse she went straight back to the lake to get him, and the returned to her house soon after with him laying over the front part of the horse.

He was placed on a comfortable bed and then the woman went to mix all the required herbs. After about ten minutes it was done, she gave it to him as soon as she could. She could feel that he's body heat was returning to normal. She was pleased that her mixture worked as she had hoped it would. It has been three hours now and the stab wound has not even started to heal. She then tried to use her magic... it had little effect since his body was well resistant to magic. Some effects did work but not fully, she then tried searching for something in her mothers old books ...

Last edited:
@bear_369
Unfortunately for the platoons, the cargo truck was guarded by two heavily-armored SUVs with a high-powerd MG attached on its roof. Whoever goes near the cargo truck, they'll attack mercilessly.

A significant number of the troops got mowed down quite easily by the MG, but a few Shadowmancers were there, healing wounds so it would take longer to kill them all. The Guardsmen would focus on the tires of these SUVs as well as the Kamaz truck itself, while the Rocketsmen would deal with the armored SUVs

Suddenly, the Shadowmancers released waves of concentrated shadows, which would burn and corrode any enemy in range. (like Epsilon Adepts in MO and Yuriko in RA3)

Level 21
In a cave to the north east,she sat down next to her large wolf.
"Great.Now we don't have a home.Don't worry,I will figure it out.Damn that fish!" She groaned and looked around.There was no softish,flat surface to sleep on.Her only option was the cold,hard,rugged cave floor.
"And I don't have any clothing except this piece of lingerie." She was really annoyed and displeased,understandably.
Her mind traveled to a time when things were slightly different.She was doing a contract for a old man called OG Santa,who had been locked up before for child molestation,selling crack to kids and raping a dying reindeer called Rudolf.He was a hard,tough one,he grew up among polar bears in the north pole who taught him how to fight,hunt,eat,dance,talk and fap.They also bought him his first sled....and pushed it off a mountain with him and 500kg of dynamite tied to it.Nobody knows how he survived.
Anyhow,the contract was to assassinate Rudolf,the reindeer.Back in those days,she tried to survive like normal people would,by making money,buying food and drink,breathing and not jumping in front of vehicles.This worked out well for a while,but this contract would be the last before she turned to her vampiric,cannibalistic ways.
Rudolf was no ordinary reindeer.See,he was special,very special.He was a trained athlete,professional boxer,master cook,elemental mage,juggler,pimp,uber,singer and mount(both in a sexual and non-sexual way).He would prove tough to take out,especially since he had hired a lot of security since he was raped.He lived in a old,european castle on the peak of Kilimanjaro.fuck knows how he got a european castle there,but then again nothing that happened around her was ever normal,logical or sane.she was a batshit crazy basket case after all.That night,she snuck in on a wagon delivering barrels full of crystal meth.She waited for all the guards to get him before climbing out of her hiding spot and rushed inside.she was surprised to find Rudolf waiting for her.she was even more surprised to see OG Santa there wielding two machetes and with a firehouse on his back.turns out they have been working together and the entire rape scandal was just a plot to....well,entertain them.they were simply bored of delivering thousands of gifts to horny,ungrateful little shits.as it turns out,santa was real after all.Parents only said he wasn't for 2 reasons.1:To be able to take credit themselves and 2:They are afraid there kids might learn the truth about the 'loving' old man who wants to 'give' them his 'milk and cookies'
"You were a real fool,girl" said OG Santa."You can't match our power"
He pulled out duel katanas and charged her.She quickly grabbed a large watermelon and threw him in the face with it.Stupid as it sounds,it was effective.She pulled out her duel SMGs and fire 32 shots into his skull.He dropped dead in a bloody mess.Rudolf clapped hands and pulled out a minigun.
"Die ogre slut!"He roared and fired at her
She dove behind wall and laid down.Rudolf fire a total of 632 bullets,of which only 7 managed to hit her.3 in the left leg,2 in the back and 2 in the right should.She limped back at Rudolf.whom was reloading.She quickly fire a few shots into his hands,causing him to drop the weapon.Due to her injured shoulder,she missed a few times and hit him in the legs and stomach.He groaned and gripped his stomach.She fire a few shots into his knees and his feet,causing him to drop down
"Dam-n y-you....woman!" He managed to get out.
"Shit choice of last words" she said and stepped forward.she pulled out a large,silver hook.She drove it through the bottom of his mouth and pulled off his head.she groaned and limped out the back.She managed to escape down the mountain but then she passed out.when she awoke,she was back at her cabin.A large wolf had for some reason carried her back and was non-hostile to her.she pat him on the head and he licked her.She managed to attend to her wounds and since that day she and the wolf have been unseperatable.
She sighed and laid down on the cave floor.The future seemed uncertan.now that she thought about it,she never figured out why the wolf saved her.It didn't really matter though,or thatks what she thought at least

Level 18
@Directive255

Vex grunted, standing up from behind the rock.
"Let's move then. We didn't come all this way to fight with unmanned vehicles. Sneak past them and continue the assault. If you have any real explosives instead of your lalilulelo, you could always set a little surprise."
She said, putting out her cigar.

"What's the plan then? As we are moving forward to our potential deaths, can we label these new "friends" as enemies now? Either we kill them or wait until they kill us first"
Vex stretched after finishing her sentence and then continued.

"If I'm injured on this mission, I need your word on one thing that is necessary..."
Vex stopped to think for a moment, before finishing.

"No, make that four - some damn good whiskey, my favourite brand cigars, a hot nurse aaand.. mm.. a penthouse."
She waited for a portion second and then patted a shadowmancer on the back.
"Thanks, soldier, you are the best the queen has to offer."
She said and started to nove faster, leaving the others a bit behind.
But returned in a flash.
"Scrap the injury -part actually. I want that all either way." And she was on the move again.

Level 24
@Directive255

"Oops..."

The car door opened. Right was already there, smiling. He knocked Hsiao-min on the head using his cutlass' handle, making him unconscious again. Once he wakes up, again;
"Want some beer lad?" Right poured a bottle of beer into a cup, and gives it to the recently awoke Hsiao-min.
"Don't worry. Its just good old beer to easen the headache."

@Directive255 @Bernkastel
The three Hyenas kept on movig backwards, getting further away from the plains and into the mountains. A strange red mist started to brew at the base of the mountains.
They will soon reach those mountains, and are eager to be engulfed in the mist.

Angelica = Razosh
That wolf whose name was intentionally hidden = @WhiteFang

Am I right? :p
It must be the truth, because what CakeMaster says is true.

====================

@Bernkastel and @Edge45

Vex grunted, standing up from behind the rock.
"Let's move then. We didn't come all this way to fight with unmanned vehicles. Sneak past them and continue the assault. If you have any real explosives instead of your lalilulelo, you could always set a little surprise."
She said, putting out her cigar.

"Right, we see no real enemies for now, let's move," and the Humvees moved again, to the northwest.

"Oh, and we do have explosives," a Shadowmancer said, "but magics are always better. Less noises and the summons last longer. A mix of both would be the best,"

"What's the plan then? As we are moving forward to our potential deaths, can we label these new "friends" as enemies now? Either we kill them or wait until they kill us first"
Vex stretched after finishing her sentence and then continued.

"As of lately, many of our outposts have been wrecked by a strange weather controller. A strange rain, followed by a flare of flames that made our places burn wildly. And the fires are difficult. The Dragonqueen wants us to investigate and put an end to the doomsday machine. As for those 'friends', I don't know too much but they seem to act so strangely to the muttonheads..." a random Triad commented, "The Shadowridges might be up to something. Oh, wait, we should not talk much, the muttonheads are listening..."

"If I'm injured on this mission, I need your word on one thing that is necessary..."
Vex stopped to think for a moment, before finishing.

"Yes, what is it?" a Shadowmancer asked, but in a much softer yet still shady tone.

"No, make that four - some damn good whiskey, my favourite brand cigars, a hot nurse aaand.. mm.. a penthouse."
"We have a wide range of beers for you to choose, and sure we do have a very hot nurse for you... but sadly, we don't have many cigars here. Oh and, the Dragonqueen has reserved a place for you in her Citadel, there's no need for a penthouse."

She waited for a portion second and then patted a shadowmancer on the back.
"Thanks, soldier, you are the best the queen has to offer."
The Shadowmancer smiled, "My honor."

She said and started to move faster, leaving the others a bit behind.
But returned in a flash.
"Scrap the injury -part actually. I want that all either way." And she was on the move again.

"Oh, wait... what's there?"
The three Hyenas kept on moving backwards, getting further away from the plains and into the mountains. A strange red mist started to brew at the base of the mountains.

"These RC toys are escaping! Let's stalk 'em,"
The Humvees tracked the RC Hyenas silently but still maintaining quite a decent speed and distance.

"This... should we go?"

====================

@Edge45
The car door opened. Right was already there, smiling. He knocked Hsiao-min on the head using his cutlass' handle, making him unconscious again. "Fuuu--"

Once he wakes up, again;
"Want some beer lad?" Right poured a bottle of beer into a cup, and gives it to the recently awoke Hsiao-min.
"Don't worry. Its just good old beer to easen the headache."

Hsiao-min did not reply to his words, but his head was tilting and he felt like his heart was shattered into a thousand pieces with needles piercing his insides. "I feel like I am no longer myself... don't know why. I just felt like a different person, now I feel bonded to a soul from the old times" After a moment, did Hsiao-min finally wake up. He heaved a sigh, and looked around.

"Have I been kidnapped by the evil Commies? Where is this place? Am I in the mainland? What town is this? Peiping?"
Hsiao-min lifted himself from the bed or sofa or whatever else, and then he saw Right.

"Wait, who are you? What are you doing here?"
"Ah... wait. Last night I was still in Kinmen, the bombs went crazy and... uhh, I was defending China against the Commies-- wait, what the fuck was I talking about? W-what Kinmen? Wait, isn't China a communist country?" Hsiao-min scratched his head in confusion, "Wait... ughh, this headache is killing me! Wait, where are the Japanese? We must save China from the Japanese imperialists!"

Seems that Hsiao-min got his mind and soul messed really bad...

Last edited:
Level 18
@Directive255

"Oh, wait... what's there?"
The three Hyenas kept on moving backwards, getting further away from the plains and into the mountains. A strange red mist started to brew at the base of the mountains.

"These RC toys are escaping! Let's stalk 'em,"
The Humvees tracked the RC Hyenas silently but still maintaining quite a decent speed and distance.

"This... should we go?"

"Enter a strange never seen before potential chemical weapon that corrodes your eyes and melts your brain? I don't see a reason why not to."
Vex said, grabbed a gasmask and pulled it over her head preparing for what lies ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.