• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Campaign] Rise of The Scarlet Crusade

What do you think for my project?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hmm... I'll check him later, but I don't know to contact him, because I'm can't visit his profile now.
Today is Major Updates Second Time. I'll call you soon in the afternoon, 4:00 (GMT +8)

Level 8
Forgot new screenshots for Chapter Seven: Retake Hearthglen.
225986-albums6280-picture69769.png

225986-albums6280-picture69770.png

Level 30
Forgot new screenshots for Chapter Seven: Retake Hearthglen.
225986-albums6280-picture69769.png

225986-albums6280-picture69770.png

Tips incoming... so here:
  • The fog's effect is not that strong so it doesnt cover all of the map's area. I suggest make the fog's effect strong
  • Terrain is too flat. I suggest use the Raise/Lower Tool to make different levels in the ground
  • Smoothen up the tiles by reordering tiles at modfying tiles.
  • I suggest add some bit of doodads and trees for it still looks that empty for the second screenie.

Level 8
Nice updates huy; though if you're going for undead infested land you should really make it look like it's an undead infested village.

I think I need more corpses and some hay infested, or add infested granny and grain warehouse :)
Thanks so much, nice idea. =))
@Hell_Master:
Fog effect will changed.
I rarely use it in here and often forget.
- Others: Okay, nice tips! :]

Level 30
Terrain looks much much better. Better fog and also it is filled with fitting doodads fitting for a real world of Undead. But maybe you can raise the ground still a little bit and also add some Fire Cinematic doodads at the house so to make the houses burning maybe but this is optional because it doesnt need to be really in fire if you will imagine a real Undead base or place. Its more of a quiet and dread place.

Add some Blighted Mist doodads at the grounds also.

Happy mapmaking :cgrin:

Level 8
I think I work too much... dead %_%. Thanks, but now I'll upload new screenshots later because new event is coming. Perpare it more than a few screenshots.
Hope it's better than first.

Level 8
@Daffa the Mage:
You should do exam first. I think you are starting some hard exams, so you had better do exams, don't care about missing anything in here :) .Me, Hell_Master and MasterTrainer, will help you your working.
@All:
I'm creating an UI for Scarlet Crusade.
And so so bad, only a few models/skins for Scarlet Crusade in here, no buildings, no items, also no UI fits... I think use normal UI now is very popular and boring, so after Hell_Master's comments and MasterTrainer's votes about "More features", I need to create a custom race with full of:
- Units and Buildings (Custom Skins)
- UI.
- Technology, Upgrades.
- Abilities and Items. (Icon for items maybe come from WOW wiki, I just borrow some of them.)
Perhaps, the others of this project is not.... good, such as grammars and terrains. That's bad points (Hell_Master's reviews)
Also need more characters, and cinematics.
Getting ready for updates today, but a little late XD

Level 30
@Daffa the Mage:
You should do exam first. I think you are starting some hard exams, so you had better do exams, don't care about missing anything in here :) .Me, Hell_Master and MasterTrainer, will help you your working.
@All:
I'm creating an UI for Scarlet Crusade.
And so so bad, only a few models/skins for Scarlet Crusade in here, no buildings, no items, also no UI fits... I think use normal UI now is very popular and boring, so after Hell_Master's comments and MasterTrainer's votes about "More features", I need to create a custom race with full of:
- Units and Buildings (Custom Skins)
- UI.
- Technology, Upgrades.
- Abilities and Items. (Icon for items maybe come from WOW wiki, I just borrow some of them.)
Perhaps, the others of this project is not.... good, such as grammars and terrains. That's bad points (Hell_Master's reviews)
Also need more characters, and cinematics.
Getting ready for updates today, but a little late XD

Glad we could have helped you. =)

Level 8
I work too fast because I have a lot of free time every day after last May. If all people want working slowly, I can do that. Thanks a lot :D

Level 8
@Daffa the Mage
Hope you'll finish them well :D

@All:
What do you want for features in my project? More, or Change? Post here, I'm boring and waiting for all. :)

Level 20
@Daffa the Mage
Hope you'll finish them well :D

@All:
What do you want for features in my project? More, or Change? Post here, I'm boring and waiting for all. :)

If you think it would be good for the project, add more features to it. But for the change part, since you're getting no complains so far, then stick to the original idea.

If we suggested more features, more than you can handle, what would you do?
That was a rhetorical question.

Level 8
Hm... there is a list of more features I'll add:
- More kind of enemies.
- More secrets each maps.
- Have a hidden map, and find a key to open it.
- Custom UI.
- Custom Skins for Forsaken's Contrusting and Buildings.
- Find more models fit some interludes.
- Become this campaign easier.
- Lots of items. (Icons maybe from Wow)
- Change this version into mod.

Level 8
And replayability value.

I don't forget about it. Abilities are very important in custom maps and campaigns.
@MasterTrainer:
I can only add 1 chapter, I think it's in chapter 4. Cut down some trees, and set a unit move out those trees cut down, stand one of them, then set other units to find an item name Invisblity Necklace to search Antonidas's Key.
( I can't tell where is it :D)

Level 20
I don't forget about it. Abilities are very important in custom maps and campaigns.
@MasterTrainer:
I can only add 1 chapter, I think it's in chapter 4. Cut down some trees, and set a unit move out those trees cut down, stand one of them, then set other units to find an item name Invisblity Necklace to search Antonidas's Key.
( I can't tell where is it :D)

I already told you hundreds of posts ago: don't spoil the game, just tell us in general like "there is a secret place over there"

Level 8
:X
I'm sorry to all reviewers that I'm not ready for events today. Major Updates will be tomorrow. I'm sorry, because some of problems in my family must be done, also I'm planning about other helpers before new updates.
Soon, after 4000 views, thanks to all :3 Some of people may not post in here XD

Level 8
I have wish to help but i see that you finished the map already :) , atleast i will play this campaign :D but i wish if i could helped before :C

Level 8
@micha17
Tell me by messages, what can you help for me and my project, then I'll add you in credits, if you helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.