1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 have revealed interesting works. The RESULTS for Abelhawk's Mini-Mapping Contest #15 have come out!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Night Rider gained several songs for his journey. The poll for the 12th Music Contest has started. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  11. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Rise of the Lich King

Submitted by Malvodion
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Campaign by: Armelior
Uploaded by: Malvodion

Keywords:

rey,king,lich,liche,warcraft,frozen,throne,
Contents

Rise of the Lich King (Campaign)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Approved. An old but good campaign.
  1. fnaticaleksa

fnaticaleksa

Resources:
    Resources:
    when i beat the second level and on third level it says some freakin fatal error and that kind of shit how to fix it , pls reply? :vw_wtf:

2. goodbyevinh

goodbyevinh

Resources:
    Resources:
  3. Horselord12

Horselord12

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is cool campaign, my only problems are when I skip cinematic it make the screen black and nothing happening, that french sentences to translate , and at terrain there are in some maps ugly-tight ramps need to fix. To be honest Ironforge and the last siege was so hard. Mainly in last mission those uber waves in every 20 sec came + have to control 2 bases.. was so sweet victory hardly at end. But indenepedntly from this things its a very well made campaign, sounds used wisely and dialouges were funny+ the stroy line is very interesting. I really like the credit movie. Would be nice to fix this errors and may add 1-2 more missions for fun.
    Its still to me 9.5/10.
    Thanks for sharing that campaign.

4. Woadraider

Woadraider

Resources:
    Resources:
    Several plot holes, broken/improper English, poor characterization, and very poorly timed script boxes. HOWEVER this campaign /w polishing could be a blizzard campaign. Interesting facets include daylight damage and scourge invasion of Theramore.

5. freehand

freehand

Resources:
    Resources:
    There's an annoying bug in chapter 3 (Arrival at Theramore).
    After destroying 2 scout towers on the west, the gate won't open and
    the 2 naga guards get back to their starting position.
    Also "allyourbasearebelongtous" didn't work.
    Please help!

6. usfshihy

usfshihy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Great campaign however the night elves and orcs are nowhere to be seen!!

7. usfshihy

usfshihy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    great but the orcs and night elfs are no where to be found so 4/5.

8. DarkBro

DarkBro

Resources:
    Resources:
    I give 9|10 because the admiral proudmore didn't gave you to ally with the Horde :D.Overall great campaign dude

9. Dermin

Dermin

Resources:
    Resources:
    I.. have no idea how to download this. I just click download and it leads to nothing. Can anyone help?

10. Locrito

Locrito

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Very nice campaign, I loved the last three missions. The fourth one was kind of hard but I managed to complete it ;) anyway, 5 stars!

11. Fel_Raptor

Fel_Raptor

Resources:
    Resources:
    i don't understand the differences of the w3x and w3n, can some1 help me with this stuff?

12. redhotkaba

redhotkaba

Resources:
    Resources:
    The dialog is so horrible I had to make an account and post this after the first scene. I have yet to play the maps so I won't comment on those but dialog is very important to me in a campaign and this is almost unbearable.

I'll make an edit after I've played the maps to post my review.

Edit 1: The dialog only gets worse and another problem is it scrolls to fast when there is a wall of text but when there is a sentence it stays on it for a minute. Despite the dialog being utter crap I'd still like to read what's going on too bad I can't apparently unless I read quicker than light.

Edit 2: Difficulty seems to bee a little too much too early instead of a natural build up. I find it more annoying than challenging really since it's still easy to beat for WC3 player but would be too much for the casual player. Despite that I am enjoying the maps so far. Dialog is still annoying.

Edit 3: The difficulty actually is getting to be very annoying. There is no balance at all it just goes to Fuck you and after that Fuck you harder. I imagine by the end it will be I'm going to rape your butthole with no lube and you're going to take it over and over again. Anyone saying this could be a Blizzard campaign is very mistaken.

In my eyes this campaign gets a 3/10 sorry. Too many cons over pros to make me like this.

Final Edit: Actually I'm retracting my 3/10. This campaign doesn't even deserve a rating, it's that bad. Don't bother playing this campaign it will only annoy you. Whether it be the broken English, the not so creative terrain, the horrible difficulty, the tight and narrow paths, the fast text boxes that won't let you read etc. etc. Something will bother you in this campaign and if nothing does well then you sir have an iron will.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
  13. Horselord12

Horselord12

Resources:
    Resources:
    w3n- Warcraft 3 Campaign Data, w3x-(or w3m at Reign of Chaos) Warcraft 3 Map Data

14. Locrito

Locrito

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    who cares, the storyline and gameplay is awesome

15. brkanator4

brkanator4

Resources:
    Resources:
    wow this is awesomeee :D !
    but I found a bug, in chapter 6, whan I take kel'thusad to graveyard, if I press ESC, I can't see mine units, and than human go to horn and MISSION IS FUCKED

anyway it's 10/10 no other big bugs, campaign is only for pro players that play warcraft recently (like me) so begginers can't win this !

PS: can you make next chapter please :D ?

16. jocacar

jocacar

Resources:
    Resources:
    One of the best custom campaigns.
    5/5

17. Lord Simon

Lord Simon

Resources:
    Resources:
    is a Good Campaign . I Like The last Chapter In The City. But i like the other Chapter to.

I Give this Chapter 10/10

18. darwin

darwin

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Very well done!

Strengths:
    - each level is a little different, with some clever side quests
    - the ending is actually dramatic and interesting! I prefer it to what Blizzard did in WoW
    - variety of units made available for play
    - challenging
    - the jokes (mostly in the epilogue) were fantastic!

Weaknesses:
    - the text goes too fast so it's difficult to read
    - the text really needs to be edited by a native English speaker
    - few custom units/spells
    - I almost quit on the stage where you have to run Sylvannas away from the scourage (near the beginning) - it was extremely hard if you haven't discovered the ogre rescue side quest.

All in all a great and fun campaign. I enjoyed it very much. 4/5

19. kinGoFpaiN

kinGoFpaiN

Resources:
    Resources:
    Reviews and thoughts

When reading this post, I couldn't really agree with you more, lol :thumbs_up:. I'm also a bit OCD, thus the grammar errors made me go crazy as well. Either way, despite the grammar errors, I must say I enjoyed this campaign really, really much.
    The gameplay was pretty much flawless, and I simply LOVED that you enabled us to play as
    Spoiler
    the Naga and as the Lord of the SCOURGE himself, the LICH KING,
    which made this campaign unique in its own way. The first time I got to play with/as either of them stunned me, SOLELY out of excitement. I got soooo excited I can't even describe how excited I was, haha. All of the missions were terrific.

Last but not least, the reviews. This campaign gets a strong 9/10. The gameplay and terrain were really well-made. I enjoyed this campaign a lot, well done mate. Keep it up!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
  20. Young Bofill

Young Bofill

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is the best custom campaign I've ever played!!! Nice work!!!!!!::goblin_good_job::goblin_good_job::goblin_good_job::goblin_good_job::goblin_good_job: