• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SD/Modeling] Clotaire's Lich King model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi, I would like to make a request for Clotaire's famous Lich King model. Although, it was taken down for some reason, I'm unsure whether sharing models that were taken down is allowed. So feel free to let me know. If not, I would appreciate anyone who managed to get it to share it and it's correct paths. Here is a picture of what kind of model I'm asking for if you didn't understand (picture from Rise of the Lich King campaign). Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 5297-71a5142d7d8f2ae5881217f178e05d99.jpg
    5297-71a5142d7d8f2ae5881217f178e05d99.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 65
Level 4
Hi, I would like to make a request for Clotaire's famous Lich King model. Although, it was taken down for some reason, I'm unsure whether sharing models that were taken down is allowed. So feel free to let me know. If not, I would appreciate anyone who managed to get it to share it and it's correct paths. Here is a picture of what kind of model I'm asking for if you didn't understand (picture from Rise of the Lich King campaign). Thanks in advance.
I pondered your request for a while.
I don't have any information about 'Clotaire's famous Lich King model'.
What I can tell you is that I, too, still need to study and acquire a lot of modeling, and it is difficult to comply with your request in the current situation.
I hope you can find the results you want in the many talented members of this community.

Level 4
Have you tried just searching for Arthas and Lich King around the Models section? It might be "hidden" under Useful/Simple rather than Approved.
Also, you can simply ask @Armelior_is_back about it.
Obviously, but as I said, the model was taken down for some odd reason, that is why I'm asking for it. As for Armelior, I'm unsure if he still has Clotaire's model, I will ask him in one of his threads.
I pondered your request for a while.
I don't have any information about 'Clotaire's famous Lich King model'.
If you played or tried campaigns such as Rise of the Lich King, you would understand which model I'm referring to. You can also check the picture I attached if you have no idea, but know the model.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Obviously, but as I said, the model was taken down for some odd reason, that is why I'm asking for it. As for Armelior, I'm unsure if he still has Clotaire's model, I will ask him in one of his threads.
Are you sure?

Level 4
Are you sure?
Yes, I've tried those reposted Clotaire models, but they were always broken for me for some reason. They either don't show up, the files are possibly intertwined, the paths incorrect. But when I manage to get it "working", it's portrait model shows up, not the model itself.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Yes, I've tried those reposted Clotaire models, but they were always broken for me for some reason. They either don't show up, the files are possibly intertwined, the paths incorrect. But when I manage to get it "working", it's portrait model shows up, not the model itself.
Maybe you are using a newer patch version that changed the way some textures are sorted/placed in the game files (texture path issue).

Level 20
the model not appearing at all is probably a problem with the textures missing

import tutorial

the path for textures is : Textures\ArthaN.blp

you will also have to apply the models for shoulders ("epaules"), helmet ("casque") and frostmourne with the "Special Effect - Create Special Effect On Unit" trigger : helmet on "head", frostmourne on "right hand" or "left hand" and shoulders probably "chest" I suppose

Level 3
the model not appearing at all is probably a problem with the textures missing

import tutorial

the path for textures is : Textures\ArthaN.blp

you will also have to apply the models for shoulders ("epaules"), helmet ("casque") and frostmourne with the "Special Effect - Create Special Effect On Unit" trigger : helmet on "head", frostmourne on "right hand" or "left hand" and shoulders probably "chest" I suppose
I did everything you said, but still not working

Status
Not open for further replies.