• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Required In the map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
This thread will contain requests and posts of the things we need beside our coding.
The team can check this out once in a while to see if something is available at his position and post that he's on it. Remember to ask information at me!

What?TypeUnder constructions byEstimated finishing time
Unit Soldier (side 1 or 2)Modelno datano data
Unit Ranged (side 1 or 2)Modelno datano data
Unit Magician (side 1 or 2)Modelno datano data
Command Button IconsIconsno datano data
Loadingscreen artworkArtworkno datano data
Mappreview artworkArtworkno datano data
Please keep the size of the resource at the lowest.

Last edited:
Level 14
Just wanted to remind you that my interest for this project hasn't dwindled yet and that I'm up for vJassing. (Preferably in spells.) Remember that I'm not an excellent vJasser so I most likely can't do super complicated spells.

Maybe you could send me a list of spells that you want to be coded and I'll see if I can make them following the scripting rules.

Edit: I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong thread.

Last edited:
Level 13
got a question! do you know what the soldiers are supposed to look like or what they are supposed to be named? why not make it like a hiveworkshop member much like the heroes are based off of them? i think it sounds lame, but somehow they should feel like they are fitting the theme, maybe... i mean someone maybe said they were working on the models, but is that current? if they are but they didn't say what they're going to look like...maybe they wanted you to tell them what the models were supposd to look like...

Status
Not open for further replies.