• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Radiation Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Map: Radiation Survival (Originally started on Feb. 24, 2010, no work until Feb. 27,2010 and Feb. 28,2010)
Author: OCGVayne (AKA Undead0dd)
Map Type: Survival
Version: Beta
Description: Post-Nuke Time. Most of the refugees just call it "Post-Apocalyptia". Radiation has worn down most of what the Earth is long years before. The survivors of the Nuclear war have trouble surviving. The water is contaminated. The food has partial radiation. Something lurks in the darkness. One settlement has been made to stand for years in Post-Apocalyptia, refugees around the world have tried to make it, but the dead creatures, revived, or feral ghouls, have ended their journey. This settlement remains. The only hope for the survival of man-kind. Food is scarce. Water is radiated. The creatures knocking on your front door. What will you do? Try to revive the world, or hide behind the guns and keep your head down?

Features:
-Save/Load System (???)
-Rank System (Finished)
-Multi-Mission Objectives (WiP)
-Radiation Disease System! (WiP)
-Unique Item Grabs(WiP)
-Unique Monster Spawns(WiP)
-Supplies System(WiP)
-Paladon's Knockback System(Imported!)
-Not Totally Modern Warfare!(WiP)
-Rank Restrictions(WiP)
And More!

Development:
Triggers - 55%
Units - 89%
Terrain/Environment - 100%%
Items - 19%

Author's Notes: Possibly the first project I have not begun to stop working on. Go Me! Lets just hope it stays like this. With a slow PC (Due to overheating and oldness issues), I got alot of work done in only 3 days, excluding two days I didn't work on it!
Also, credits to F_W for helping me with the Save/Load Rank system
Shadow_Templar for figuring out problems within some triggering, and for some testing.
Adiktuz for helping me figure out what I did wrong with the Save/Load rank system before

Last edited:
Level 5
Basically a map thats kind of like Undead Assault, Marine Corps, Night of the Dead, etc..
This one is based around Post-Apocalyptia, making more sense into the living dead and deathly based creatures.
Also provides a fact that it is hard to survive without food and water. Where you gonna get that? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.