• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

PRS on The Hive Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Loooooooking good.
I guess a list of active members in the group can be good. Since a small amount of people here are active.
I'm quite active too, checking the group from time to time.
But, it looks nice.

Guys, amar needs some more info, hope to get help from you about these:

Amargaard said:
3) What happened to the group when Orcnet got maintainership? Did he make new rules, or did any other historic events happen during his reign?
4) What happened to the group when you got maintainership? Have you made any new rules, or are any other historic events happening during your reign?
5) Are there any rules, for what kinds of pictures may be uploaded to the group?

Guys, you can edit that wiki btw. Add things that you think should be added... :)

Amargaard said:
First of all, as you already know, the "History of the Social Group"-part needs a lot more information. For this, you can perhaps get inspired by "The Dark Prophecy"- and "Kaelicious"-pages on the wiki.
At "The Pictures and members of the group"-section, a gallery is needed. A gallery that contains pictures that have been uploaded to the group of yours. Also, this section's list of notable members should be expanded, for I'm sure there have been more than 6 members who have contributed to the group's history in one way or another, over 4 whole years. There must be some more members in there, that are extra active compared to the others in the group? :)
Finally, and perhaps most importantly, the page is filled with red links - links that lead to non-existing pages, pages that needs to be created!

Please, keep in mind that it is not my job to add and edit every page on the wiki - no wiki neither should nor could possibly be run by one person alone. The Hive Workshop Wiki is a shared project, something that all the Hivers, who take an interest in the site's history, should help out with. Every member of the site knows something, that others don't, and only with the help of everybody, the wiki can possibly thrive.
So I ask you to try see if you could get your people to work on some of these things that I mentioned above. I can't do more, but if you help out, it might result in a beautiful informative page in the end ^^

Level 10
@Wrathion
Orcnet? I thought The_Weird_Human did. Orcnet did have some spare replays when he created the PRS [games] thread.
Edit: We also don't have a roleplay, right?
And -Grendel and Kimbo aren't active in the group. If he's talking about in the website, Kimbo is.
Edit yet again: I see that it's a list of all members and former ones, isn't that a little much of hard work?

Level 28
211785-albums5481-picture71030.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.