• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Revive the PRS Brainstorming Discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
Much of 2015 has been painfully inactive in the group. When I became the fourth maintainer in... June(?), I intended to find a way to make this alive again. Well, better late than never.

Anybody have ideas? I gotta log off right now but when I come back on I'll see what I can bring to the table.

Long live the PRS! :thumbs_up:

Level 2
Hi there. I'm new here, and sadly I agree to what you've said.
Much of 2015 has been painfully inactive in the group. When I became the fourth maintainer in... June(?), I intended to find a way to make this alive again. Well, better late than never.

Anybody got ideas? I gotta log of right now but when I come back on I'll see what I got on the table.

Anyways, I'm working on a campaign, still revolves on Warcraft III though. After this, I'll add voice acting in it. I have fresh new ideas on what to add in my map... sometime I'll share you guys my map and let me know of what you think of it!

Level 2
Just inform them about the recent inactivity. We have to understand that some people have real life commitments and such, but at least, they should hang out with us. One hour is enough to make this group alive. Make some new discussions, and share your work with others! People here should be telling everyone what's their current project, and the experts should help the new modders of Warcraft 3! I'm almost done with Chapter 2 of my project, and I'll give you guys soon a sneak peak.

Level 13
I'm currently doing my Altered Melee Project, so I'll share some screenshot later if its okay.

Add Pinoy Chicks is really a good idea if you ask me :ogre_haosis:

Roland

R

Roland

Maybe we should jump-start our Annual PRS Designing contest, But we'll more target on the new designs for Hive's banner or a mockup of a Philippine-themed Hiveworkshop :p

Roland

R

Roland

Suggestions for the PRS Annual Design Contest:
Concept for the text:
philippines-2012-hp.jpg

But the textures should be the same but with "PRS" Mockup

Level 13
If only my internet connection is contagious I can keep in touch with you guys, sadly I'm just using a pocket wifi.

Level 13
Well guys, my pocket wifi may be faster than yours. But the problem is the expense by loading it, its killing me :goblin_wtf:

Level 2
im planning to make a filipino themed rpg. but im still having difficulties creating my own 3d models for it;

Status
Not open for further replies.