• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Picture] "The Reunion" The followers were whispering, discussing the sudden reappearance of thei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
"The Reunion"

The followers were whispering, discussing the sudden reappearance of their leader. He disapperead weeks ago and the higher ranked members of the Cult laconically answered that his paths are unknown to them. But a rumour spread that he has ventured in search of knowledge that would serve them well in the coming dark days.
So they lived in uncertainty, until He came back. Came back and called them for a meeting. At last, at midnight, the underground hall was filled with people. Sudden silence spread through the hall, as the people turned their heads, looking at Him, approaching from one of the corridors. He changed over the past few weeks. His former well-built body became thin, dark bags appeared under his eyes. As for the eyes... the malevolent glow, that scared and attracted people even before, grew stronger, becaming practically physically seen.
But as he began to talk, the people were once again mezmerised, as they listened to his words, gazed into his eyes.
Terentian: For the last few weeks I have been away from the Cult. Where I was does not matter. What matters is that over the course of my journeys, I learned many things, which shall serve us well...
He looked at his followers. There were considerably more, amongst them even some dressed in the clothes of priests of the many temples of the Empire's capital. What used to be their faith, has been replaced by supersticions, what used to be their gods, has been replaced by temples and statues. And now, in the wake of a new age, they left their crumbling altars and came down here to join him.
Terentian: The day when darkness will reign approaches, as the prophecy has foretold. But do not be afraid. Fear is the darkness consuming one's mind. It is the tool of the forces beyond our recognition. Only absolute faith will protect you from fall, only it will offer you the light we all so desperately seek. As the day of our judgement approaches, I tell you, do not fear. Do not doubt. Do not give up. Even if the world itself will fall apart around us, we shall prevail...

Attachments

• 57684.png
    57684.png
    1,017.3 KB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.